Rory, the Secretary

Story Info
Rory finds a job as a secretary, with strict conditions.
2.5k words
4.58
25k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RoryRouge
RoryRouge
619 Followers

I stood in front of the door, right on time as requested. My new employer was something of a stickler for punctuality, a fact that I was very tempted to test. I giggled at the thought of being punished on the first day. Being a brat tended to be a tiny bit addicting.

I, or more specifically Rory, had been offered the chance for a new job. Nothing special, just helping with some secretarial work, organising, scheduling, fairly straight forward. What had caught my eye though was my new potential employer. He had met Rory a few weeks before in a rather...intimate way, and was intrigued. As such, the offer came with a few caveats, and of course a uniform.

When it had first arrived I giggled, imagining wearing it around his home office. When it had been made clear that I would be entering and leaving dressed in it, my giggle very quickly disappeared, replaced with a healthy mixture of fear and excitement. But I knew Rory wanted the job more than anything, wanting to express herself in this way. Swallowing my fear, drowning the little voice in my head, I quickly got dressed in my "uniform", and headed out the door.

Walking up to his place, hearing my heels clicking off the stone walkway, my heart pounded in my chest. My caged clitty pulsed with need at me, so excited about being out in public as Rory. It had been a while since I had let myself out, enjoying the headspace that came with being locked and denied. Slightly regretting it as I walked up to his door, knowing my clit would be excited for most of the day. With a deep breath to steady myself, I knocked.

The door opened almost immediately, startling me just a little, and there he was. A stern look on his face, I was ushered in to the foyer while he inspected my outfit. Feeling under scrutiny, I prayed I had gotten it all right, that it was all in place. He wasn't the type of man to accept mistakes. I stood there, nervously playing with my skirt, waiting for his approval.

My potential boss, who I was to refer to as Sir, inspected away. Starting with my black heels, 5 inches high, pushing my legs and ass about as far up as they could go. A little toe opening, showing the nail polish I had worn for him. Which of course he noticed, mentioning how cute they looked, his compliment so easily drawing a blush to my cheeks.

Shivers ran through my body as he ran his hands over my stockings. Checking the seams were perfectly straight behind me, he nodded in his approval. The opaque tops barely visible below the hem of my skirt. Hugging every part of me, the pencil skirt was like a second skin, showing off my garters, outlining my clit in its little cage. I just prayed that the panties I was wearing would hide my leaking excitement.

Hands moving to my white blouse, he hummed his approval of his choice. Tight around my waist, a large white bow hung down past the bottom, like a present waiting to be unwrapped. Pleated and flaring out at the bottom, I could feel it slightly sway as I moved, a constant reminder that I wore this for him, for Sir. A deep v-neck showed off my chest, and the blush that currently inhabited it. He playfully ran his finger in the gap, watching my eyes widen in excitement.

Finished with my assessment, he gently patted my ass, informing me that I had been a good girl. Blushing, a smile spread across my face, I thanked him. Thanked Sir. He returned my smile, telling me to kneel. As I knelt in front of him, he added the final part of my uniform. A sleek metal collar, thin but firm, fitting snugly to my neck. Suspiciously snugly, as if it had been made just for me, but I didn't dare ask. Hearing the click at the back, I felt the built in keyhole and new that he now controlled me, for as long as he wished.

Bashfully looking up at him, he cupped my chin, staring into my eyes. One final piece of business before I was ready to work for him. The last part of my freedom. Gulping down my indecision, I reached into my purse, getting out what he required. What he demanded. A small key, insignificant to most, and yet as I handed it to him I shook with excitement. Taking it quickly, he pocketed it safely, tucking it away, sealing my fate. Between his collar, and now his key, Rory was very determined to be a good girl.

Satisfied with my outfit, and how I had presented myself for him, Sir helped me to my feet. My painted fingers gently taking his hand, already excited so early in the morning. Seeing the look on my face, he smiled, enjoying the emotions I was being put through. Sir led me to my first task, hand on my lower back, not giving me anywhere to go.

It was a simple task of organizing, mostly files he needed sorting through. Before I was allowed to start though, I was bent over the desk, skirt quickly pulled over my ass. Not expecting to be played with this early in the day, I moaned with shock and lust as I felt his lubed finger slide inside of me. In and out, coating me with wetness, I was already in a state, craving an orgasm I had denied myself for weeks. Sir was having none of that though, pulling out and inserting a toy inside of me. After cleaning me of any excess lube, he lowered my skirt, spanked me, and I was put to work.

Flustered, I tried to focus on my simple task. Sorting through names, papers, I could barely think, my mind very focused on what currently was lodged inside of me. Sir smiled, glancing my way every once in a while. Something in his eye told me that he had a surprise hidden for me. My suspicions were confirmed as the toy roared to life, vibrating with frustrating accuracy right on my g-spot.

Needing to sit down, I quietly moaned, trying to deny him the satisfaction of knowing what he was doing to me. Trying and failing, as he turned up the intensity, forcing a loud cry to escape my lips. Eyes no longer working, unable to see my task, I gripped the desk for support. Mouth open, freely whimpering, I was a slave to his tormenting. I could feel my caged clitty beginning to leak, that all familiar tingling as I came closer and closer to cumming. I couldn't think, could barely speak, and certainly couldn't function.

Sensing I was close, he brought the vibrations down, a whine escaping my mouth. Horny, denied, and beyond frustrated, Sir called for me. On shaky legs, I clicked my heels on the floor, presenting myself for him. A pout was plastered on my face as I stood there, still feeling the orgasm stirring inside of me he had denied. Sir had a look of stern amusement as he asked if I was finished my work. Glaring at him, knowing full well he already knew the answer, I informed him that I had not.

Shaking his head in "disappointment", he informed me that I would need to be quicker than that. I found myself being draped over his lap, skirt once again brought above my ass. I was seeing a trend as to why he picked my uniform. I whimpered as he removed my plug, still holding out he would let me cum. My whimpering turned into a squeak as I felt his first smack, then his second. Biting my tongue, I apologized to Sir for being too slow, but he informed me that I still must be punished.

My eyes beginning to water as he spanked me, again and again. Feeling my ass burn and redden, I cried and moaned through his smacks, heels kicking in the air. Sir took a break from his assault, feeling the stockings that covered my legs. My sniffling turned to moaning once again, feeling his touch. Soft, gentle smacks on my inner thigh as he spread my legs, ass in the air. With a final hard smack, skirt once again pulled down, and I was sent to finish my task.

Standing and bending at the waist, trying to avoid sitting for obvious reasons, I tried desperately to stop myself from rubbing my sore ass. Knowing Sir was watching, knowing I would be in trouble, I resisted, letting it sting, letting it remind me how little control I had. My poor clit screamed at me, so desperate to be let out, to release.

Aside from the occasional inspection, or subtle touch, the rest of the morning was uneventful. As I recovered from my earlier spanking, I found sitting not too bad, once again organising. After a quick lunch, Sir informed me that he had a conference call, which required my help. Curious as to what I could do, I scurried over to his desk.

It became apparent quickly what he needed of me as I was shoved underneath him. As he unzipped his pants, pulling out his large cock, I heard the voices coming from his speakers. Knowing what he wanted, and knowing I had to be quiet, I went to work being his good girl. I slowly worked his cock up and down with my hands, my eyes wide with excitement. Feeling my stockings rub together on my knees, getting lost in the position of being his slutty secretary, I brought his cock to my eager little mouth.

Trying hard not to moan, his beautiful cock in my mouth, I moved up and down, wrapping my lips and tongue around him. Sir's hands firmly in my hair as he talked and listened, forcing me onto his cock. I quietly whimpered as I felt my nose hit his stomach, feeling him all the way in my throat. Waiting to breath, desperately silencing my complaints, I softly gasped as I was let up off his cock, taking long, shallow breaths.

Eager for his cum, eager to prove myself, I sucked. Hands on my thighs, kneeling under his desk, I worked Sir over. Playing with his tip, forcing him back down my throat, running my tongue over his balls, I used every trick Rory knew in pleasuring him. Hearing his breathing intensify I smiled, knowing Sir was close.

He concluded his call not a moment too soon, ending the call and groaning, cumming hard in my mouth. No longer needing to be quiet, I moaned loudly as he filled my mouth, tasting his cum all over me. Tongue and cheek coated, I kept sucking and cleaning, waiting until he was finished. Shuddering through the last few moments of his orgasm, he pulled his chair back, taking my chin in his hands, watching me swallow his delicious cum.

Fire and hunger in his eyes, he roughly grabbed my collar, pulling me to him. My skirt was lifted until it wrapped itself around my waist, panties wet as I blushed, showing him the effects sucking his cock had had on me. Growling, he tore them off me, my exposed clitty twitching with need. He wasted no time grabbing me by the waist, lifting me up on his lap, sinking my eager little whole onto his cock.

Facing away from him, hands on the desk for support, I moaned like a whore as I sat firmly in his lap, cock buried inside of me. Stretching me at first, but still hitting my g-spot hard, I whimpered as I slid up and down, savouring the feeling of being stretched. Sir's hands still on my hips, steadying me, not letting me go high enough to remove his cock. My ass happily obliged, gripping him with all my might, never wanting him to leave.

Lost in the feeling of Sir penetrating me, I was surprised by his orgasm. Grunting loudly and cumming hard, I felt him fill me, hands firmly keeping me impaled on his cock. Frustrated I once again didn't get to cum, I pouted as he lifted me off, glaring at him as he recovered, pulling down my skirt. He simply laughed, seeing the frustration in my eyes, asking if I wanted another spanking. My wide eyes the only answer he needed, Sir smacked my ass, sending me back to work.

As I went about his home office, I could feel his cum begin to leak out of me, being denied my request to replace my panties. Slowly being driven insane, utterly horny and frustrated, I whimpered, wishing he would fuck me again. Bend me over the desk and fuck me hard, making me cum in my cute new skirt. But no such luck, and I was left alone to my work for the rest of the day.

As I packed up to leave, he once again had me on my knees in the foyer. Sir ran his thumb over my lips, still slightly coated with his cum, asking if I enjoyed being his good girl today. Unable to speak, I nodded, eagerness easily read in my face. He smiled, nodding, happy at the state I was in. Once again pulling out his cock, Sir pushed it into my open mouth, moving it back and forth along my tongue.

Mind a mess, I barely registered as he told me my role as his new secretary. I moaned as he told me I would be servicing whoever stopped by, be that clients or friends. I whined with excitement as he told me that I would be required to produce several more outfits suitable to his office. And I whimpered as Sir said that my releases would be few, that my key would be his, and that I would be lucky if he let me cum from his beautiful cock in my ass. Lost in my role, lost in Rory, I agreed to everything without hesitation. I agreed to be his good girl. For the second time that day, feeling his cock stiffen, he came hard in my mouth.

Refreshing his cum on my lips, I swallowed yet again. Aroused from serving him, I was left frustrated once more, watching him buckle his cock away as my clit throbbed and strained. Yet, despite the need I could feel between my legs, coursing through me, I thanked Sir for letting me suck his cock. He leant in, a soft click behind me as he removed my collar, lingering for just a moment to appreciate the state he was worked me into. Officially offering me the job, I eagerly nodded, agreeing once again to all of his demands. Agreeing to be owned. To be caged. To be used.

With kiss on my forehead, sealing my fate, I left. I left without my key. I left without control.

And I left with a big smile on my face.

RoryRouge
RoryRouge
619 Followers