Rory's 21st Birthday Ch. 03

Story Info
Gambling with lady luck, and both girls win.
6.2k words
4.76
4.4k
5
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/06/2023
Created 02/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rory and Lorelai burn through about eight bucks combined when they come to a mutual realization after they each flush another dollar down the drain, getting nothing but a lemon symbol, a bar, and a seven in return.

"Slots suck," they chorus together, then laugh.

"Would you be up for something a tad more daring?" Lorelai asks.

"Whatcha got in mind?"

Lorelai turns about ninety degrees to the right and points at the stairs. "They've got card tables upstairs. We've gotta play blackjack, right?"

"Sounds fun," Rory comments. She leads the way, sashaying her hips, barely restraining a smirk when she feels her mom's gaze hone in on her ass and legs.

They wander around and simply observe for a few minutes before settling in at one of the tables offering blackjack.

"Ten dollar buy-in," the dealer announces as they sit down, joining a group of four. "New game is just about to start."

He swiftly dishes out the cards, and Rory tries not to smile too brightly at a decent starting hand--an 8 and a 3.

At the same time, Lorelai reaches her right hand under the table and slowly, slowly snakes it under her dress to squeeze her upper thigh.

Rory bites back a gasp at the unexpected touch to avoid interrupting the first person's round and thinks, "Two can play at this game."

So she lifts her left foot out of her high heel, lazily hooks it around the back of her mom's ankle, then runs it up until she's pressing it against the back of her knee.

The first person goes over 21 after taking just one card and the second stays after taking a couple, leading to Lorelai's turn.

"Daring move," Rory comments innocently when she elects to hit with 15.

"No risk it, no biscuit," Lorelai answers with just as much guile, clenching her free hand into a fist and pumping it slightly in approval as the dealer flips over a 4. He busts in his attempt to top her, and Lorelai cheers quietly as her pot of chips increases.

Dory has similar luck, getting another 8 to tack on to her starting 11, and the dealer can't best her, either.

They play a few more hands and come out slightly ahead when Rory nods toward one of the other tables.

"Feel like giving Texas Hold 'Em a shot?" she asks, then, before she can think better of it, follows up with, "Maybe put together a side bet?"

Lorelai's responding grin is all teeth. "What kinda side bet?"

"How about...winner gets to make the first move tonight when we get back to the hotel?"

"Sounds like a plan. Like getting more dessert from the pantry when we get to our floor, right?" Lorelai winks, and Rory deadpans back, "Yeah. For sure. Definitely what I had in mind."

"Well, then," Lorelai joins her in scanning for an open table, "may the best woman win."

She offers her right hand out and Rory takes it, shakes it, tries her best not to consider where it'll be later or what it'll be doing to her.

"How do you wanna do this? Best two out of three?" Lorelai asks while they approach one of the tables.

"Sure. Whoever has the best hand wins that round, even if someone else takes the overall pot."

"Okay," Lorelai agrees, settling into a free seat, and the guy next to her illustrates an appalling lack of subtlety in giving her a once-over. More like a twice-over with how long his eyes have roved up and down her body.

"Can I buy you a drink...?"

"Alex," Lorelai lies, inventing her new name on the spot. "And no, thank you, I'm good."

Fortunately, he accepts her hints, and Rory maintains her neutrality as best she can, willing the smugness of her victory to stay off her face as her mother shifts her seat closer towards her.

The dealer passes the cards out, and both Rory and her mother snap their hands out to grab them, peek at what they have to work with. Their easy, free play of blackjack is gone, replaced by intense competition and stony gazes that refuse to betray either advantages or useless cards.

They've not played games of deception with each other that often, and certainly not in such close physical proximity.

Funny thing is, it probably would've been easier for them to suss out potential tells before they bedded each other.

Because Rory can't stop admiring the show-stopping color contrast between her mother's dark lipstick and her fair skin, and Lorelai notices that her daughter's necklace rests right on the small patch of tasteful cleavage she's chosen to reveal.

Neither of them keep close enough track of their cards to know who's emerged victorious from the first two rounds, but Lorelai takes the whole damn pot the third time around with a full house.

"Time to turn in our tickets and chips and...cash out."

Rory can't suppress a groan at the all-too-appropriate pun.

"First of all, I just won us nearly a hundred dollars," Lorelai says. "And second, you love me."

"I do," Rory agrees easily, naturally, unconsciously, earnestly. "I really do."

___

Waiting to put that love on full display challenges both of them.

Lorelai guns it through a couple of yellow lights on the way back to the hotel, and Rory snaps, "Hurry up," at the three cars in front of them, as they're the only ones that have obeyed the speed limit for more than two seconds during their whole trip.

They breeze through the lobby, stopping just long enough to drop the keys off with the attendant on duty before calling for the elevator, each barely resisting the urge to touch the other on the way up to the fifth floor.

Lorelai fumbles with the key fob to enter the hall for a second, swipes it, then holds the door open for Rory.

They don't run, not in heels, but they nearly speed-walk to their room, glad that neither staff members nor other guests are clogging the hall.

Lorelai gets there first by virtue of her longer legs, presses the key card to the door, and yanks it open just as Rory arrives.

"Put this on," she instructs, reaching around the handle for the Do Not Disturb sign. Rory slides it into place on the door handle, makes sure it's facing outwards, and slips inside.

The door shuts with a soft click and Rory's immediately pressed up against it, with her mother's hands gripping possessively at her waist.

"Happy birthday, Rory," she purrs, leaning in close, hungry for contact.

"Thanks, Lorelai."

Lorelai pulls her in smoothly, kisses her hard, and Rory responds in kind, instinctively hitching her right leg around her waist, nearly groaning into the start of their make out session as her mother glides into the open space between her legs.

"Happy birthday, dear daughter," Lorelai whispers, breathing the words into her ear before tugging on her earlobe with her teeth, "happy birthday to you."

She licks a stripe up the side of Rory's neck, kisses her way down to her collarbone, tugs the shoulder of her dress off and suddenly, unexpectedly drops to her knees.

"Oh, fuck," Rory sighs as her mother hikes up her dress and ducks under it, kissing on each of her thighs before progressing to bites.

Lorelai tugs her panties to the side, then reaches her hands around either side of Rory's waist to grab her ass as she offers the briefest of licks, just barely pressing the tip of her tongue to Rory's wetness.

"You tease," Rory breathes out, mirroring her mother's own grabbing motion by digging her nails into her hair, pressing her face closer to her pussy. Lorelai rewards her with a beautiful moment of eating her out--Rory hears her swallow some of her juices and she's about to beg for more--before she pulls back, wipes her mouth off with the back of her hand.

"Mom!" Rory whines, nearly stamping her foot in frustration.

"Winner gets to be in charge to start, we said," Lorelai taunts her. "Plus, if I didn't stop, we wouldn't get to our lingerie swap, now would we? But don't worry," she adds before kicking her heels off and springing back up to her feet. "You'll get to have your way with me soon enough, birthday girl."

She offers Rory a messy kiss and a delicious taste of herself, then goes over to her suitcase to grab the Victoria's Secret bag she'd stashed in it. Rory does the same, trades with her mom, and says, "I have a little surprise for you, so I'm gonna get changed in the bathroom."

"Ooh, a surprise? Just for me? Can't wait to see what it is."

Rory stuffs the strap-on into her VS bag, glad that the store associate had chosen a large one for what would probably be a very small amount of lingerie, blows her mother a kiss, and gives her a saucy wink on the way to the bathroom.

She unpacks her mother's selection and...

"Wow."

She holds up the sheer, floral-patterned red lace bra and panties carefully, as if they might fall apart at her very touch, and treats the red thigh high stockings with similar gentility.

She slips off her dress and drapes it over the railing with the towels, unhooks her bra, and puts Lorelei's choice on. The stockings follow, and then...

Rory's heartbeat speeds up as she adjusts the harness for the strap-on so it fits snugly around her waist, and she nearly gasps when she gets it fully on.

Seeing the black, veiny, silicone strap in the mirror is one thing. Looking down to study, appreciate, and love the sight of the massive bulge protruding out and stretching the crotch of her panties away from her body is another.

"Thank you, April," she thinks, reflecting back on her clandestine trip to Love Boutique--her initial awkwardness at entering and the swift, immediate desire to dash out of the store; the brief flare-up of embarrassment at admitting she was looking for a strap-on and then adding that she wanted a bigger one; the unfamiliar mix of fear and adrenaline as April, the senior clerk at the store, bantered and maybe even flirted with her to find out that "bigger" meant nine inches; and finally, the excitement at picking out the toy she eventually selected, along with the anticipation she felt when April said, "Hope your partner likes it," and winked when she'd cashed her out.

"She will. She definitely will," Rory tells herself as she adjusts the strap. She considers tucking it between her legs to conceal its true size, but decides to display it proudly. After all, it took guts to buy the thing in the first place and put it on in private, let alone sneak it on this trip and wear it for her mom.

"Might as well make it extra appealing," she thinks, fingering herself for a brief instant--just long enough to get some the tip of her pointer finger coated with her wetness to rub on the head of her toy.

"You all changed?" Rory calls.

"Yeah. Ready to play when you are, sweetheart," Lorelai answers. "Great choice, by the way. Hope you like how it looks on me."

Rory chuckles at her mom's droll comment, steps out of the bathroom, and loses her breath entirely.

Because her mom's right outside the door, hands at her hips, standing tall with her strong, long legs spread apart, decked out in a midnight blue push-up bra, panties, and stockings. And she's even popped her high heels back on to add to her already formidable height.

"How's this for your Playboy fantasy--"

Lorelai's quip falls short as she gasps at the strap.

"Rory--holy shit--I thought you said you had a little surprise. And I wasn't thinking it would be that." She gestures downward and her eyes follow.

"I lied about the surprise being little," she admits. "Do you remember when you fucked yourself with your dildo for me?"

"Uh huh."

"And how you kept humping against it when you were on your back? Even when it was all the way in?"

A dangerous smirk. "Uh huh."

"I couldn't get that out of my head for weeks. And I figured it'd be hot to fuck you myself. With a bigger toy. If you'd be up for it."

Rory suddenly realizes she's made a few assumptions along the way to getting here, and if her mother isn't in the right mood--

Lorelai's searing kiss--insistent, yearning, yet gentle--and the feeling of her left hand getting tangled in Rory's brunette tresses while she strokes the strap with her right like it's a real cock make her anxiety melt away.

"Funny you mention that dildo," Lorelai muses for a second. "Since I brought it, and some lube. I was gonna put on a show for you at some point, but I like this idea better."

"I still want a show," Rory whispers, willing her courage to not abandon her now, just before she kisses her mother again, running her hands all over her, feeling the fabulous swell of her lace-clad breasts, trailing her hands down her back to squeeze her ass cheeks, tracing a pathway from the glorious swell of her hips back up to her shoulders, looking up in wonder at the woman she gets to call hers.

"You know how you said I could have my way with you?"

Lorelai taps her chin, pretends to consider the question. "I think I remember that, yeah."

"I want a birthday blowjob. Now. I mean," Rory stammers, "if you like giving head--"

"Shh."

Lorelai presses her pointer finger to her lips, kisses her once again with practiced ease and confidence, then kisses her neck. Her shoulders. The tops of her breasts.

And she starts to sink to her knees.

"Baby," Lorelai murmurs into her navel, offering a wet kiss there, too, and Rory might melt into a puddle just from that term of endearment, "I do like it. Love it, when I'm all riled up. Like I am now. So," she drops all the way down to her knees, establishes a firm grip on the waistband of Rory's panties, "it would be my pleasure to suck your cock."

She tugs her panties down over the strap, trails her fingers lightly along its length.

"Jesus," Lorelai whispers, the reverence in her voice and her devoted eye contact threatening to make Rory's knees give out.

"Nothing hotter than that first reveal. Especially when your partner's packing something this big," she assesses, stroking it with two hands, and Rory can nearly feel the heat of her breath on the toy.

"Now," Lorelai murmurs, ghosting her lips over the cock's tip, keeping up her expert stroking, "tell your mother what you want for your birthday, Rory."

"Blow me."

It's a low, urgent whisper, one she barely hears over her hummingbird heartbeat and roaring pulse, but her mom nods and holds her gaze steadily as she flicks her tongue over the tip, gives one, two, three licks, and starts sucking on the head.

Lorelai moans as she tastes her daughter's arousal. The sound reverberates through Rory differently than it does when she's getting eaten out, but it's just as incredible.

"Good girl, letting me taste your pussy on your cock," Lorelai hums. "By the way, since I kinda got distracted and just remembered...you're an absolute vision in that get-up." She grins. "Even if your face matches your bra right now. Doin' okay there?"

"Yeah," Rory manages to nod. "It's just...your eyes and your sensuality and the way you kissed me as you went down my body and...and everything," she concludes, lamely, though she can't be blamed for having a half-functioning brain right now.

"God, if I have you this worked up already, just wait until I've got more of you in my mouth."

"Can we wait, actually?" Rory interrupts. "Just to get to the bed so I can lay down. And then I'll definitely want more. But--"

"You'll be more comfortable?" Lorelai supplies, and they both chuckle at her finishing the sentence, like they could be talking about a movie night.

"We've been on our feet a lot," Rory confirms, squatting down to help her mom to her feet and steal several kisses on the short walk to the bed.

"Speaking of," Lorelai steps out of her heels, then pushes them towards her luggage with her left foot, "won't be needing those for the rest of the night."

"Definitely not," Rory agrees, clambering into bed, extending her left arm out so her mom can curl up close to her.

While they've relished every second of their shared sexual awakening, maintaining the easy, comfortable intimacy of their mother-daughter relationship within it has been one of the best parts.

Adding lazy makeout sessions that can turn red-hot in a moment's notice is a pretty good perk, too.

So is the fact that guys lust after them so shamelessly, with absolutely no idea that their flirting will be futile, that they'll be left to sadly jerk off without knowing what they get up to behind closed doors.

Rory suddenly recalls the exchange in the casino and pulls back from her mom for a second.

"Where'd you get the name Alex?"

Lorelai shrugs. "Dunno. Came up with it on the spot. What would you pick if you had to give some dweeb a fake name?"

"Not sure," she says, just before a hilarious answer flashes in her head.

"Actually...maybe I'd go with Jess."

Lorelai cracks up at the response, fondly comments, "You're terrible."

"Says the mother who suggested lingerie shopping to her daughter."

"Says the daughter who bought a giant strap-on to fuck her mother," Lorelai counters, and she can't really deny that. "How big is it, anyway?" she wonders. "Do you know?"

"Nine inches. Extra thick."

"That's hot," Lorelai sighs, her left hand roaming back down to stroke the toy.

Rory lifts an eyebrow at her. "Wanna get back to that blowjob?"

"What comes after?"

"Hopefully, you're riding me."

"Hell, yes," Lorelai murmurs appreciatively. "I'll get the lube before then just in case I need some. It's been a while since I've taken a dick anywhere close to this big."

"That's hot," Rory repeats back to her, loving how her mom is shimmying herself further down the bed to get into position.

"This is hotter," Lorelai answers, lowering her mouth back onto the toy and swirling her tongue around the tip before sucking deeper.

"Your eyes, mom," Rory breathes. "Oh my God. What a view."

"You're so much more appreciative of my artistry than guys," Lorelai compliments her. "So much more deserving of getting the best head I can give."

"Let's see whatcha got, then. Pull those fucking tits out," Rory demands, her confidence from earlier bubbling back up to the surface. "And play with yourself while you blow me. Show me what you can do with just your mouth."

"As you wish...mistress," Lorelai breathes before complying with her daughter's commands, and Rory moans louder at the glorious sight of her mother's breasts jiggling while she reaches her right hand down her panties to start rubbing her clit, sucking even deeper and harder than before.

Lorelai's skill and sensuality hypnotizes Rory, drawing her deeper into the debauchery until she's starting to buck her hips up some, thrusting her cock a tiny bit further into her mother's mouth.

She draws back once she realizes what she's doing, tries to keep still.

"Go deeper, Rory," Lorelai eggs her on after pausing her ministrations for a moment. "I can take it. I want to. And I really wanna see you explore your dominant side some more, if you'd be into that," she adds, trying to keep her eagerness in check to avoid swaying her daughter's decision. "Like you did when you were standing up and demanded that I blow you."

Getting her mother's approval trips a switch in her brain.

"Think about how badly just about every damn guy in that casino wanted your mother. And she's pleading for you to take control of her in bed."

She'd have to be an idiot to turn down that offer.

So she reaches her right hand out, caresses her mother's cheek, and tilts her chin up so they're looking at each other again.

Ever the English major, she chooses her words wisely. Enunciates carefully.

"You're gonna look so fuckin' pretty with my cock down your throat."

"Yes," Lorelai breathes out a triumphant whisper, sucking a few inches in before Rory thrusts upward, hard, forcing Lorelai to take nearly all of her. She pulls out until just the tip is in her mouth, then pumps it in again, repeating the process three or four more times until Lorelai pulls off, panting for breath while ropes of stringy spit ribbons keep her mouth and Rory's cock connected.

12