Rory's 21st Birthday Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's that thick, messy, back of the throat spit," Lorelai comments as one of them drops from her lips to her boobs. "You like seeing that, sweetie?"

"Yes," Rory moans, mirroring her mother's lusty tone. "But I'd like to see how much you can take without me thrusting even more."

Lorelai starts slow, building the anticipation, wrapping her tongue around the head and a bit of the shaft, bobbing up and down slowly. Three inches disappear. Then four. Then five.

"Keep going, mommy," Rory whispers after she's paused there for a second, and Lorelai somehow keeps getting deeper with every new attempt until the only sound in the world is the raunchy gluck, gluck, gluck of her sucking the life out of almost eight inches of cock.

"Such a dirty mother, deepthroating your daughter," Rory hisses--God, who knew exerting such raw, uncensored power would feel so deliciously life-affirming? "You love having me fill your slutty mouth up, don't you?"

"Fuck yeah," Lorelai gasps, wiping her well-used mouth off with the back of her hand. "And now I think we're both wet enough that you'll get to fill my pussy up, too."

"Yes, please," Rory moans. "Don't get me wrong, I love when we can grind on each other, like, just us, no toys or anything, but I've really been looking forward to making my birthday wish come true."

"And what's that?" Lorelai asks while she slips off her panties.

Rory smirks. "Becoming a true motherfucker."

Lorelai rolls her eyes and sighs. "You're lucky I like terrible puns."

"I'm lucky for a lot of reasons right now," Rory murmurs as her mom rises up over her, climbs on top of her, lines her beautiful, pink pussy up with the tip of her cock, grabs hold of the toy, and...

Straddles the length of it instead of putting it in, grinding her wet pussy up and down the shaft.

"Really, mom?" Rory groans. "You're gonna tease me right now?"

It's Lorelai's turn to smirk. "Yes, Rory. Because I want every inch of you nice and fucking wet before you're inside me. And because I want you to remember that I can be in control, too. Plus," she murmurs as Rory thrusts against her hand, "seeing you all worked up to get it in is turning me on even more."

"Then let me fuck you," Rory pleads, pulling her down for a deep kiss.

"Oh, you really are desperate, aren't you?" Lorelai whispers while she continues teasing--some of her wetness is dripping off the shaft, pooling on Rory's inner thighs and the top of her stockings and sliding down and inward from there, mixing with the slick heat of her own sex.

"Yes," Rory answers, impatience and exasperation making her voice pitch upward.

"Look down, then. You're about to get what you want."

Lorelai rubs her pussy from the base of the shaft all the way to the tip, but this time, she lifts herself further up, and takes a firm grip of Rory's cock.

She rubs the head back and forth against her pussy, searching for the right depth and angle, and finds it after a few more agonizing seconds.

"You ready, Rory?" Lorelai murmurs against her lips.

She nods dumbly.

"Push for me--just not too much."

A single "Oh," from both of them, a mutual widening of eyes at the shock of the new sensation, a look down to confirm, followed by Lorelai's prophetic pronouncement: "You're inside me."

Just the tip, for now, which Lorelai's rocking against, getting used to the feeling.

"You're good?" Rory asks gently.

A nod, a lip bite.

"You're gonna have to force it in," Lorelai tells her as she tries to grind down on her again, "your shaft is so thick and I'm so tight--"

Rory swears she can feel her mother clenching around the ridges of the cock head as she pushes deeper.

"There we go," Lorelai sighs as she takes it, letting it fill her up more, sinking further down on it, finding a steadier rhythm as she grows accustomed to the girth.

"Better?"

"Much better," Lorelai confirms, lifting herself off Rory's cock a bit before grinding back down on it, laughing as she stares at her bouncing breasts. "I think I can try to take more. How much is left?"

Rory's gaze drops to her strap-on, and she admires the color contrasts, too: her mother's bright pink pussy swallowing her jet-black cock, her fire-engine red stockings and her mother's midnight blue ones.

"Probably three inches at the most?"

"God, you're gonna be so fucking deep when you're all the way in," Lorelai marvels as she humps against the cock, still pressed up close against Rory, who's taking advantage of the proximity to suck on her breasts.

"Take me," Rory begs. "Please."

"I think I can now. Lay back on the bed."

Rory follows the instructions and her mother rises up in her full splendor, power, and glory, leaning back, chest thrust out, her hands pressed firmly against Rory's legs to support herself as she sinks down onto the full length of her cock.

"God, Rory, you feel fabulous," Lorelai moans, and Rory can't do anything but moan herself when she starts slowly grinding back and forth on top of her, adding blessed, filthy friction to the equation.

"You do, too," Rory nods, and even that small movement helps her experience new sensations. "I didn't think we'd be so connected, or that I'd feel your heat and wetness this much, or that it'd be like--"

"Like having a real cock?" Lorelai answers the rest of her unspoken sentence just before lifting herself up a little and grinding back down to the base.

"Mmhmm," Rory hums, at a loss for words at the divine sight and feel of being completely buried inside her, surrounded by her sugar walls.

"C'mere," she murmurs after about another minute of her mother riding her while leaning back. "I wanna be able to kiss you and make out while we fuck."

"Okay, just a sec. It'll be easier to get close to you if I..."

Lorelai reaches down between her legs to get a firm grip on Rory's cock as she raises herself all the way off of it and slowly pulls the tip out.

"Love seeing how many inches you've got for me," she whispers as she pitches forward, closer to Rory, settling on her knees, kissing her tenderly. "And you haven't even really started using 'em yet."

"Can I?" Rory asks, the question spilling out, and Lorelai laughs at her eagerness.

"Absolutely. I mean, don't be like a typical dude and jackhammer away," she chuckles, "but you can definitely start pumping it deeper now that I'm all warmed up. Think you can do that for me?"

There's a teasing challenge behind her question, and Rory rises to the bait, fixes her mother with a steely gaze and a whisper.

"Stick it back in."

This time, Rory thrusts her hips up to meet the feel of her mother sinking down on her.

"Oh, God, yeah, fill me up," Lorelai eggs her on.

She lowers her hips back closer to the bed, lifts them up again, almost into a bridge.

"You like taking me nice and deep, huh?" Rory asks, keeping up the pace to savor every bit of this heavenly new experience: the bouncing rise and fall of her mother's heaving chest, the beads of sweat trickling down her neck, the full weight of her ass pressing down on her cock when she humps against it.

"Mmhmm. Let this be a lesson, one that men love to lie about: size matters, and--oh, goddamn, that's good," Lorelai moans when Rory thrusts deeper into her to interrupt the end of her sentence.

"I love making you sound like a porn star."

"And lucky for you," Lorelai answers, "I'm so turned on that I'll ride like one, too."

With that, she raises herself up and off of Rory's cock and lifts herself up off her knees so she's on her feet.

And then she's squatting back down on Rory, with her feet bracketing either side of her daughter's hips for stability, her hands pressed to her chest as she starts slamming herself down against her cock.

"Lorelai," Rory gasps, unable to move, unable to do anything but watch. Her mom has the occasional proclivity towards promiscuity, and she's enjoyed some dalliances with men around Stars Hollow, but it's almost unbelievable that she can get this bad while she's getting down.

"I've only ever been horny enough to bang a couple guys like this--they usually don't get me wet enough," Lorelai comments, and Rory's eyebrows lift at the clarity to her sentence, because she's lost her grip on language for the moment. "And I know it's your birthday, darlin'," she smirks as she sinks all the way back down to the base again, "but are you really gonna make me do all the work?"

Lorelai's goading works like a charm, getting Rory to buck her hips up to thrust deeper into her.

"Gonna fuck you better than those dumb guys," she snipes.

"God, you're such a menace when you're jealous," Lorelai groans, earning a smack on her ass for good measure. "Someone feeling all hot and bothered since I got so much attention at the casino?"

"Yeah. But it's good for you," she grunts, pumping into her mother with even more speed and force.

"That's it, Rory! Pound the pussy that made you!" Lorelai cries out, and she's entirely lost in her attempts to oblige.

"Yes, mom, yes!" Rory shouts in return.

"Yes," Lorelai murmurs, now rubbing her clit in a frenzy while she keeps up the raw, rough, dirty, fast-paced fucking, "yes, shit, I'm almost there--oh, God, oh, fuck--"

"Fuck yes, Lorelai," Rory eggs her on, continuing to drill her cock deep into her mother. "Cum all over your baby girl's big dick!"

"Yes!" Lorelai loses control with a scream, positively coating every inch of the strap-on with her pussy juices, still riding it until her orgasm finally subsides.

"You're amazing," Rory whispers when Lorelai finally clambers off of her.

"So are you," Lorelai hums contentedly. "Thanks for this incredible surprise, by the way," she adds, her eyes flickering downward as she nods at the strap. "Gives a whole new meaning to the term birthday sex for you, doesn't it?"

"Yep," Rory agrees with a chuckle. "Would you be up for more?"

"Yes, ma'am." Lorelai fires off a snappy salute. "Whatcha thinkin?"

She doesn't have to think--she's already considered the options.

"I wanna take you from behind," Rory declares. "Face down, ass up, legs spread wide open. With you facing the mirror to watch," she adds, and Lorelai gasps at the vulgar specificity.

"Too dirty?"

"Not at all, honey. It was a surprise, but I like when you're bold. And I love that you wanna fuck me doggystyle."

She kisses Rory hard, then assumes the position, wiggling her ass in the air for good measure.

"Would you close your eyes for me so I can give you your next surprise?" Rory asks.

She nods, complies with the command.

She could say something to let her mother know what she's about to do...but giving her no idea of what's to come is hotter.

So she french kisses her mother's pussy as a start to giving her devoted, open-mouth licks.

"Rory," she whimpers. "Holy shit, yes, fuck yes, you're so good at going down on me."

"I love eating you out after you cum," she says, taking a momentary break to look up at the mirror and confirm that, yes, Lorelai's opened her eyes to watch.

"Get your filthy mouth back on mommy's pussy," she begs, and Rory's more than happy to oblige.

Just not how Lorelai necessarily wants her to.

They're intimately familiar with each other's bodies and preferences for getting off, and they're pretty similar when it comes to orgasming from oral: they need steady clit stimulation to be part of it.

"Malicious cum-pliance," she thinks, almost laughing into her mother's sex at the awful pun before she goes back to work on her, truly eating her pussy, but refusing to tease her clit with her tongue or teeth.

"You're making me so wet," Lorelai sighs, "but I'm not any closer to cumming."

Her voice pitches up into a whine at the end of that declaration.

"That's because, for tonight, you only get to cum from me railing you."

"Then stick it back in," Lorelai pleads.

Rory drags the tip of her cock up and down against her mother's soaking wet pussy, smirks at the growl of frustration her mother lets out, then says, "I wanna hear you beg for it."

She raises an eyebrow in shock at Rory's frankness, then takes a deep breath, gathers the last vestiges of her patience, and makes direct eye contact with her daughter in the mirror.

"I want you to fuck me like the slut I am. Spank me, scratch your nails down my back. Grab my hips, pull me on to you, and pump every inch of your huge fucking cock into my cunt."

"Mother," Rory gasps in shock at the obscenity, but she can't resist pushing the tip back inside of her.

Lorelai cranes her neck around to look at her and grin. "Got you to get back to fucking me, didn't it?"

Rory nearly slips out as she laughs, but Lorelai grinds back against her to start taking her deeper, and any willpower she possessed to keep teasing goes out the window.

She's had enough with delayed gratification.

So she tightens her grip on her mother's hips and thrusts, forcing herself deeper with every pump, savoring how Lorelai chants, "Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck," at each additional inch until finally, finally, she's all the way in, letting out a primal groan as her mother's ass claps against the base of her cock.

"Holy shit, you're hitting my g-spot and my clit," Lorelai whispers in amazement. "I usually have to rub it myself--"

Her explanation turns into a moan as Rory pulls out a bit, then plunges back in.

"Pull out more so you can really pound me," Lorelai orders, and Rory does, with the slightest bit of hesitation before she fills her mom all the way up.

Her pause is enough to get Lorelai to hump back and grind all the way down, and Rory lets out a yelp of pleasure at the sudden pressure against her clit, grabs Lorelai's hips to keep her pinned there for a second.

"Oh my God, mom," Rory groans; Lorelai looking back at her and smirking is almost too much to bear on top of everything else.

"You like it when I bounce my ass on your big dick?" she purrs, doing it again. Rory can only moan and shut her eyes at the sensation, even though she doesn't want to stop watching for anything.

"Then be better than most men and make me cum first. After that...it's your turn."

There's a tiny blip in Rory's subconsciousness for a second--as the birthday girl, shouldn't she have the right to an orgasm before her mother's had two?

But then she experiences the unchecked power of thrusting her hips forward again, of burying her strap-on in Lorelai's hot, wet pussy.

"I think I can wait," she says, locking eyes with her mother in the mirror before raking her nails down her back, moving her hands back up Lorelai's body to grab her shoulders and take control of her in a new way.

Her grip there gets Lorelai to raise her ass more, and the new angle, the addition of a slight upward thrust to Rory's trajectory, drives both of them wild.

"That's it," Lorelai pants, "keep going--"

Despite her abs burning in protest, Rory maintains her strong pace and brings her hands back down to clutch at Lorelai's hips.

"Fuck, baby, you're so good--so hard--"

She widens her stance for better support and more power, more force, more intensity to finish her mother off.

"Oh, God, please, Rory, finish me off again--"

Lorelai goes cross-eyed, her head lolling back, as Rory keeps pounding her pussy and finds the mental capacity to grunt, "Cum."

It's the most she's ever related to a guy--well, besides the whole wanting to fuck her mom deal.

And none of the guys she knows have ever been in this position.

With Lorelai Gilmore letting out a keening moan, cumming hard from doggystyle destruction.

12