Rory's 21st Birthday Ch. 04

Story Info
The Gilmore Girls are up to no good--just how they like it.
4k words
4.82
4.7k
5

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/06/2023
Created 02/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The best part about making her mom cum for the second time of the night is that Lorelai doesn't pull off.

She grinds all the way back on Rory's cock, instead.

"You can handle more?" Rory gets her question out after emitting another squeak at the sudden clit contact.

Lorelai nods, holds her eye contact in the mirror for a second, then cranes her neck around to address her directly.

"It'd be a shame if I didn't use my hot, tight, soaking wet pussy to make my daughter cum on her birthday, wouldn't it?"

"It--it would be," Rory croaks out, willing herself to maintain some modicum of self-control, to hold back from cumming too quickly and squandering the chance to revel in the build-up to a new way to orgasm. But with how her mother's throwing her ass back, white-knuckling the sheets to do it over and over, and making her breasts heave all the while--it's a lot to take in.

"Plus," Lorelai goes on, "it's been so long since I've been fucked like this, since I've gotten to cum like this, and most guys would've finished by now. But you don't have that problem. Might as well savor it, right?"

"Hell yeah," Rory answers.

Emboldened by her mom's affirmation, Rory moves her right hand away from Lorelai's hip and up back to push her hair up until she can grab a solid handful at the nape of her neck.

"Pull," Lorelai whispers. "Not too roughly or too abruptly, but--"

Rory follows her guidance, her movements smooth, precise, and measured to avoid giving an unpleasant yank.

"Fucking hell, you're good, baby," Lorelai moans in approval at her daughter's dominance.

The hair-pulling brings their bodies in even closer proximity, and Rory takes advantage of it to press her lips to her mom's earlobe.

"I'm good and big. Good and hard. Good and thick."

"Thick like my ass bouncing on that cock," Lorelai answers back, letting out another moan as Rory reaches both hands around to grab her mom's breasts.

"That's it, grope mommy's tits," Lorelai urges her, sinking back down lower in her doggy stance so Rory can really feel them swing back and forth. "Be my bad girl--pinch the nipples you nursed on, make 'em extra hard."

Rory squeezes her mother's boobs for good measure--they're the perfect mix of perky and heavy, and she'll almost never pass up an opportunity to trace her fingers over the stiff peaks of her nipples.

Except for right now, because she needs to get her hands back on Lorelai's hips.

"Oh, shit," both women curse together as Rory pushes her cock all the way in and humps against Lorelai.

"I'm close," Rory breathes. "Please, please keep fucking my clit like that--"

"I am, too," Lorelai interrupts. "And same."

"You might have a third orgasm already?! Whose birthday are we celebrating here?"

Lorelai laughs at Rory's line of questioning, then answers, "Just imagine how amazing it'll be to feel me cumming while you bust."

Rory gasps at her mom's lewd, bawdy comment--but the shift to such a masculine term for her orgasm sparks an almost involuntary twitch in her hips.

"Ooh, someone's into this kinda dirty talk, huh?" Lorelai asks as Rory keeps pounding her. "You like the thought of using me for your orgasm, feeling my pussy milk you dry--oh, God, yeah, you do," she murmurs, letting out an evil chuckle at the suddenly increased pace.

"Yes," Rory grunts; she should be ashamed of her incestuous lust, but right now, with an enormous orgasm building inside her with every thrust, she's almost too horny to function.

"Don't stop, don't stop--that's it, keep going until you finish--fuck, I'm nearly there--keep that cock in nice and deep," Lorelai begs.

"Yes, Lorelai," Rory growls, now holding her mom firmly against the base of her cock the same way she did when she'd first felt that lightning bolt of pleasure from the pressure on her clit, fucking her like an animal to send herself over the edge.

"Jesus, fuck, I'm gonna cum again!"

"Yes, yes, yes," Rory chants. "I'm trying to hold back to feel yours when I do."

"Such a good girl, Rory--oh my God, you're amazing...holy shit...yes!" Lorelai screams.

She's never creamed or screamed like this with Rory (or anyone else, for that matter), but Rory's never railed her within an inch of her life before.

And she's still going, somehow, like a fucking energizer bunny, even with Lorelai's pussy pulsating and her thighs shaking from the strength of her orgasm.

"Blow your fucking load, baby, fill me up--cum inside me!" Lorelai nearly shrieks her order, trying to will her daughter's pleasure out of her.

"Yes!" Rory cries out as her own blessed, well-earned release overwhelms her: a messy, gushing explosion, wave after wave of wetness pressing against her harness and the fiery heat of her mother's sex until it's nearly getting forced back inside her--she shudders at the third shockwave and feels exactly how much she's cum in a way she normally doesn't.

"Best birthday ever," Rory pants when she finally pulls out of her mom with a small squelch of a pop, collapsing next to her in a sweaty, worn-out heap. "I love you."

"I love you, too," comes Lorelai's reply, muffled by a pillow. "And kudos to whoever talked you into buying that weapon of mass destruction. I can wash it off, if you want," she offers over Rory's snort of laughter. "Gotta go to the bathroom and clean myself up, anyway."

"That'd be great, thanks." Rory unhooks the harness, pulls it down her legs, and kicks it off once it's hanging from one ankle.

Lorelai whistles at the state of the strap when she picks it up. "Man, we really made a mess of this thing."

"Yeah, we did," Rory replies proudly through a yawn, rolling onto her side and curling up for a brief siesta while her mother goes to the bathroom.

Lorelai shakes her head in disbelief as she starts the hot water and squirts some soap onto the sex toy--every inch of the cock is positively coated with her cum, and Rory left plenty of her own pussy juices behind on the inside of the harness, too.

"There really is an awful lot to clean," she muses to herself, letting out a little laugh while she dries it off with a hand towel; it seems pretty unlikely that this particular scenario would've played out at such a fancy hotel before.

Over the course of about a minute, the process of cleaning becomes less clean, and Lorelai's filthy imagination runs wild with images of her getting on top of Rory, pressing the tip of the cock against her hot, wet entrance, giving one firm push, and...

"Don't think about that," she chastises herself, a mutter under her breath, but she's already thrown open Pandora's box, so all she can picture is all the different angles she could use to fill her daughter up, how she could drive her crazy with long, deep, slow strokes--the kind the boys she's slept with probably couldn't.

"We've already done plenty of naughty things together," she reasons. "So if really, truly fucking my daughter is wrong, then I don't wanna be right."

That feeling swells as she slips the toy on, letting the straps out a bit and then cinching them tighter so they fit snugly around her hips. She stands in front of the mirror, strokes her cock, bites the inside of her cheek to avoid moaning, and then slowly exits, strutting her way toward the bed.

"Hey there, sexy," Rory murmurs in approval at the sight before nodding at the strap. "Couldn't resist the thought of using that yourself, huh?"

"Nope."

She clucks her tongue. "Naughty, naughty."

"Says the girl who fucked three orgasms out of me."

"Touche," she laughs softly as Lorelai descends upon her, kissing her, climbing on top.

"You have to go down on me first," Rory whispers her order against her lips. "And make me cum again. Get my pussy extra wet so you can slide that dick in nice and easy."

Lorelai groans into their next kiss--they've talked dirty with each other plenty of times, but the reality of having a rough, raw, filthy fuck session is taking things to another level.

"Your wish is my command, birthday girl," Lorelai drawls, her hands pressing firmly into the mattress to give herself leverage as she crawls backward, trailing kisses down Rory's body--she probably shouldn't be this familiar with her daughter's tits, or how to kiss and lick and suck on her nipples to drive her mad, but then again, they shouldn't be doing any of this, and they are.

Lorelai bites Rory's inner thighs gently, hooks her shoulders under them, and glances up with a smirk. "Someone's ready for me to feast on her. Got your legs spread wide open and you're already playing with yourself."

"I'd say I'm well within my rights to be selfish today," Rory parries with more poise than her mother expects.

"Yes, indeed," Lorelai muses.

She pauses for a moment, lets Rory think she's going to deliver another quip, watches her sigh and start to roll her eyes, and then licks deep into her.

"We've been eating well this trip, but nothing beats how you taste," Lorelai whispers, relishing another long lick before focusing her considerable oral talents on her daughter's clit.

"Faster," Rory pleads after a minute of perfect torture, of slow, lazy, perfectly calculated circles. "I don't care about the build up. Right now, I just wanna fucking cum. And the sooner I cum, the sooner you get to fuck me."

It's nearly impossible to argue with such compelling logic, so Lorelai doesn't.

Instead, she finishes Rory off quickly, with the end result being something they've gotten pretty used to: Rory screaming her name as she cums with Lorelai's tongue pressed firmly against her clit. Lorelai crawling up her daughter's nearly naked body to french her so she can taste herself.

Today's post-oral cuddle involves a lot more glancing down than usual.

"Lemme get myself really warmed up for you," Rory hums, rubbing her pussy lips in a circular motion before sliding her pointer finger and middle finger into herself.

"Ooh, starting with two today?"

"Wanna work up to three."

"Fuck, that's nasty," Lorelai whispers before sliding off the bed to grab her bottle of lube.

She squirts a little into the palm of her left hand, starts by applying it to the tip before wrapping her fingers around her cock to rub it in along the shaft.

"That's it," Rory eggs her on as she pumps her ring finger into herself. "Stroke for me. All the way to the base."

"You love knowing your mother's got the biggest cock you've ever seen, don't you?" Lorelai asks, positioning herself between her daughter's legs. "Knowing I'm gonna be deeper inside you than any dumb boy's ever gotten."

A heady nod of pleasure.

"They'd always treat me like a doll," Rory says. "Like I could only handle gentle sex. And sometimes--sometimes you just wanna fuck. Rough and hard and dirty."

"I can definitely work up to that for you."

"Excellent," Rory drawls, extending the first syllable while bringing her movements to a halt until she slowly, slowly frees her fingers and pulls her mother down into a lengthy kiss.

Lorelai bites her lip when she presses up against Rory's pussy. "You're sure you wanna do this? I mean, I know we've done a lot together, but this feels like a whole other level of incest."

Rory cocks her head and asks back, "Are levels of incest a thing when you've gone as far as we have? And yes, I'm sure. Just--just go slow to start, okay?"

"Of course," Lorelai reassures her, kissing her gently but firmly before rubbing the tip up and down against Rory's pussy lips.

"This is even hotter than when I've fantasized about it," Rory confesses. "I've usually pretended you're on top, but the reality is..."

She drifts off to deepen their latest kiss.

"Better?" Lorelai hums.

"Much better."

They both look down as Lorelai grips the base of the shaft to steady it.

"Do it," Rory encourages her with a nod, spreading her legs out further as an invitation, and Lorelai can't resist anymore.

Between Rory's wetness and the lube, there isn't much resistance, but she's still tight as fuck, and Lorelai grunts as she applies a touch more force, pushes a little harder, and...

"Oh, yeah," mother and daughter whisper together as Lorelai guides the tip in.

She keeps her promise to go slow, only pushing a couple of inches in at a time before pausing, only thrusting deeper when Rory moans "yes" or "more" or nods while they're making out.

"You're still good?" Lorelai asks when she's most of the way in; she can't ever bear the thought of hurting her baby girl, even if stopping entirely would come at the expense of her own pleasure.

A slower nod this time. A halting extension of Rory's hands.

Until she's reaching all the way around Lorelai's waist, pressing her hands firmly to her ass to push her closer, and bucking her hips up with careful determination.

Lorelai gasps at the sudden pressure against her, responding with an almost involuntary thrust.

"C'mon, Lorelai," Rory urges her with a sultry whisper, inviting her to keep going with a roll of her hips, and she pumps a bit harder, a bit faster, but still with some degree of restraint.

It's a gradual speeding up process, with Lorelai maintaining a loose grip on her self-control.

Until Rory crosses her legs behind her back, bewitches her with a possessive kiss, and murmurs, "Fuck me, mommy," against her lips.

Something in Lorelai snaps at the missive, at Rory's expertly timed, wicked yet tender deployment of "mommy," at the feel of her daughter growing wetter and wetter with every thrust.

Her arms quiver ever so slightly with the effort of holding herself up. Her core burns as she picks up the pace, but between the sight of Rory's breasts heaving, the sound of her breath coming out in short, sharp pants, and the metallic, tangy taste of sweat that greets her when she kisses the side of her daughter's neck, Lorelai's not stopping or slowing down for anything.

Well, almost anything.

"You ever have your legs up over a guy's shoulders while he's on top?"

"No."

"Wanna try it?"

Rory nods eagerly, uncrosses her legs from behind her mother's back, thrills at the feel of goosebumps rising on her arms as her mother takes a careful grip of her left foot, then ankle, then calf, caressing each part of her leg until her heel is resting on top of Lorelai's shoulder, about halfway between its curve and the slope of her neck for maximum support.

"Oh, my God." Rory's breath hitches as her mother slips in about a quarter inch deeper. "This angle..." a shudder runs through her body at the new sensations. "Fuck."

"It's about to get even better," Lorelai promises, a wicked smile playing on her lips while she grasps Rory's right foot, manipulating her leg up, up, up her body.

Until she stops to rub the sole of her foot over her left breast, caressing it until her nipple's hardened.

From there, it's a slow lift up to full, pouty lips, a locking of four blue eyes and their combined intuition--as mother and daughter, as lovers--eliminating the need for words.

Lorelai licks up from the heel of Rory's pantyhosed right foot all the way to her toes--she'd giggle if she could breathe properly--and presses three firm kisses to the big one before sucking on it.

"Lorelai...Jesus..." Rory squeaks out, because her mom's gorgeous to begin with and knows how to ooze charm when she needs to, but this?

It's the hottest, sexiest, most intimate, and most erotic thing she's ever done.

She moves to the second and third toes, punctuates her extended kissing, sucking, and a devilish tongue wrap thing with a few well-timed thrusts, and Rory says, in a rush, "Take the stocking off. I--I need--to feel you doing that. If you want," she manages to add, but her mom's nodding, her skillful hands rolling nylon down, tugging it as she scooches back to give herself more room to work.

She slips out and Rory instinctively starts rubbing her clit since her stocking is already down past her knee, but Lorelai gives her a trademark eyebrow lift, just the same.

"Don't you dare finish yourself off, young lady."

"I'm just keeping myself close. How am I supposed to concentrate on anything besides cumming with everything you're doing?" Rory grumbles.

"Fair point," Lorelai answers, and that's before she presses the head of her cock against Rory's clit, dragging it over the sensitive spot.

"Dammit," Rory breathes. "Please just--just fucking shove it back in."

Perhaps the ferocity of her tone, the lack of playfulness, gets Lorelai to obey her on the first command for once. Maybe she's equally desperate to keep fucking.

Either way, she pushes all the way until she bottoms out, resumes sucking on Rory's now-bare toes, who insists she's never felt this fulfilled--or this filled--during sex.

"Look at you. My beautiful daughter. My needy size queen," Lorelai observes after she's taken a break from the foot play to wrap her arms back around Rory, almost cooing her praise, slowing down her thrusts a little to enjoy the needy pleas for more. "Wanting every inch of your mother's massive cock inside you."

"Yes--God, yes, you're so fucking huge and I love it!" Rory cries out, bucking her hips up to meet every pump, aiding Lorelai's exquisite attempts to rail her into next month. "And the way you're giving it to me--rough and hard, just like I asked and wanted--"

"You're so good at taking it. So good at being mommy's vixen. And good girls deserve to cum."

"Oh, fuck yes, keep going! Just a little harder," she pleads over the debauched clap, clap, clap sound of moist skin-on-skin contact, but it's broken for a second as Lorelai slows down and shifts.

To rise up some on her knees, extend her arms, and grab the headboard for leverage to pull herself forward and slam her cock into Rory's tight, wet snatch.

She'd normally be screaming from getting fucked this well, but it turns out getting dicked down so powerfully causes language to elude her--all Rory can do is moan, whine, and whimper beneath her mother.

"C--cumming," she stutters and grunts when her orgasm finally crests and crashes, gushing all over the length of the strap.

Lorelai releases her deathgrip on the headboard, wraps her arms around Rory, and holds her tight, giving a few final, slow strokes before pulling out.

Rory usually needs at least a few minutes to recover after cumming so hard, but right now, she's nearly electrified, kissing her mother fiercely, getting her to roll off and over onto her back.

"Someone's eager for round two. Though I can't say I'm surprised."

"No?" Rory asks, drawing a laugh from Lorelai, along with her observing, "You, my darling, are showing the tell-tale sign of a woman getting grade-A dick: aching from it and for it afterwards."

"Too right. And I'm aching to get you completely naked before I suck your cock and ride you."

"No time like the present," Lorelai hums, and Rory kisses and shimmies her way down her body to her upper thighs to roll her stockings down her legs, past her knees, past her calves, past her ankles until she's yanking them off her feet.

She's not quite adventurous enough to go for foot licking or toe sucking, but she presses a few gentle, devout kisses to the top of her mom's feet before working her way back up her body, settling between Lorelai's open legs in a whole new context, stripping the stocking off her left leg to be naked before getting ready to play.

"I shouldn't want my daughter to blow me," Lorelai comments softly.

"And yet, here we are."

Rory strokes the toy, ghosts her lips over the head in a barely-there kiss, then follows up with a more aggressive one, nearly making out with it before she starts sucking, getting up on her knees and wiggling her ass to really put on a show.

Lorelai bites her lip at the sight, cards her fingers through Rory's brunette locks, and raises her hips up ever so slightly, unable to resist the debased urge to force her cock deeper into her daughter's mouth.

12