Rory's 21st Birthday Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rory nods at the movement, gets rewarded with another. Moans as she tastes more of her own pussy juice closer to the base of the cock.

She pulls off, keeps stroking the toy, then clambers on top of Lorelai, slowly straddling her.

"Please," Lorelai murmurs, her plea nearly muffled by a kiss.

"Such a bad mother. So desperate to be inside your daughter's cunt," Rory breathes while she's grinding against the strap, teasing the tip against the heat of her entrance. "To feel my cum dripping down your shaft even if I only put the tip in. Would you be able to wait if I said I wanted to take you in slowly? If I wanted you to hold still until my pretty, tight pussy was gripping the entire length of your big, thick cock?"

Lorelai shakes her head, gets out a hoarse, "No. No, I wouldn't."

"Good. Because I don't want you to."

With that, Rory pushes the tip in and starts sinking down on the shaft as Lorelai thrusts upward.

"Yes," they gasp together at the sight of Rory being filled up again.

"I'm sorry I couldn't wait at all," Lorelai apologizes, but Rory's shaking her head against her, saying, "No need," while she rides, bouncing up and down like her mom did earlier, sometimes sinking down to press the full weight of her ass down on the base.

"Mind staying there for a sec?" Lorelai asks when Rory's lifted most of the way off, with only a bit more than the tip in.

She nods, uses her core and leg muscles to hold herself up.

Until Lorelai reaches under her inner thighs to cup her ass with both hands and hold it up as she slowly pumps every inch of her cock in.

"I've liked when guys do this," she explains, beaming at how Rory's eyes flutter shut. "Especially when they're big."

"Ye--yeah," Rory stammers at the wonderful new feeling. "God, it--it's so hot, the way you're filling me up and stretching me out--feeling all that girth."

"Think you can handle me going faster? Going harder?"

Rory nods to both questions, and Lorelai murmurs, "That's my good birthday girl," before she absolutely wrecks her, pounding deep into her pussy.

The sensation only makes Rory wetter, hornier, and even more eager to please, so when her mother slows down a bit for a more sensual experience, she whispers an obscene order against her lips.

"Lay back and hold still for a minute so I can really ride that horse cock."

"Oh, yes, please," Lorelai breathes.

Rory sinks down to the base of the cock and grinds back and forth, reveling in the friction as she rolls her hips against Lorelai.

"That view is something, huh?" she giggles at Lorelai.

"You're so gorgeous when you're taking every--fucking--inch," Lorelai grunts, punctuating her proclamation with rough, powerful thrusts.

"Oh, fuck, don't stop," Rory moans, humping against Lorelai with more intensity. "Keep going--yes, yes, shit, yes--make me cum while you're all the way in!" she begs, and Lorelai digs her feet into the mattress and lifts her knees up in a bridge for more support to pound Rory.

"Yes, sweetheart. Lemme feel it again," Lorelai answers, and the mix of her tender tone and filthy actions sends Rory over the edge.

"Mommy--mommy--mommy!" she screams as her third orgasm of the night rocks her world, puts honest-to-God stars behind her eyes, and casts her mind out to sea like a riptide.

**

"Best sex of my life," Rory sighs after she and her mother have disentangled their limbs and cleaned up.

"Best sex of your life so far," Lorelai corrects her with a wink.

"I'll have to repay you for your birthday. When my mind's functioning properly again."

Lorelai presses a gentle kiss to her forehead and says, "As long as it's with you, I know it'll be great."

12