Rory's Girlfriend

Story Info
Rory takes over until she's unlocked. "If" she's unlocked.
3.2k words
4.58
13.4k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RoryRouge
RoryRouge
595 Followers

My girlfriend Claire knelt across from me in the bed, my cage in her hands. Her eyes were wide and pleading, staring intently, waiting for my answer. See, I am a very lucky person because Claire enjoys both parts of me. She's always been supportive of Rory, and over time she really grew to like her.

So much so, that we had a rule. When I was feeling girly, and wanted to let Rory out to play, I would simply put on my little pink cage. Claire would always giggle, knowing where my headspace was, and happily embrace her "girlfriend". It was, however, always up to her when Rory was released, a rule she took great joy in holding over me.

Sometimes, rarely, she would bring out my cage herself, requesting me to be Rory. We'd go shopping together, go on cute dates, and of course I would have my tongue buried in her pussy until she let me turn back. Often she would dress me up during these moments, buying outfits she wanted to see me in. Always giggling, Claire would enjoy playing with me as Rory, knowing she had her until I was unlocked.

So when she presented my cage to me, I knew her intentions. I groaned, knowing we had a party to go to on the weekend. But without saying a word, she simply looked at me with those big, "innocent", blue eyes, a pleading expression that couldn't be ignored. Couldn't be refused.

How could I ever say no to that cute face?

I nodded to her, and Claire squealed with happiness. She wrapped her hands around me and we kissed, feeling the excitement in her body. Practically dragging me to the bathroom, she quickly stripped me down, rubbing lotion and cream over me for shaving. Legs, chest, clit; nowhere escaped her scrutiny. Wiping me down, a mischievous look in her eye, she slid the ring of my cage over me, followed by the prison my clit would be in for the foreseeable future.

Seeing the internal lock slide into place, Claire once again squealed, planting a kiss right on my clit. Already it was twitching and excited, very much enjoying being caged. Already feeling more submissive and girly, I giggled as she ran her hands along my legs. Hunger in her eyes, we began to make out on the floor, rubbing our clits against each other. Moaning into me, Claire began to quiver as she can from rubbing my clit, obviously excited about having her girlfriend around.

Cuddling and giggling, my clit already pulsing, that need building up inside of me. I tried to ignore it but the sensation was relentless, making me squirm. Claire saw my hips pushing up, saw my frustration, smiling at my new predicament. She ran her fingers over my needy clit, making me moan with lust. Not wanting me to get too excited, she lightly spanked my balls, enjoying the squeal it forced out of me.

With a spring in her step, Claire ran off to the bedroom, getting some things ready. I could tell by the way she moved that there was a plan in place, asking me to be Rory had not been impulsive. Admiring her cute butt, I watched as she laid out a few items for us, which I gladly stepping into. Fishnet bodysuits for both of us, conveniently missing the crotch and ass area, as well as a shiny black corset hugging our waist. We tightened them on each other, a soft little whimper as I felt its restricting touch.

Claire playfully spanked me, making me smile as she took a selfie. I had lost count how many photos she had of Rory. Some were dressed up as her doll, her slut, her classy girlfriend. Some of Rory between her legs (a lot of those ones if we're honest), bouncing on one of our many toys, cumming from my clit being vibrated, and even some where she sent me off with a friend of hers, gleefully snapping up the moments of her girlfriend getting fucked and sucking his cock.

Next Claire helped me step into my plain black dress, hugging my body perfectly. The corset was very visible in the light fabric, but at least it hid my clit. No panties for either of us, the dress the only thing hiding our depraved slutty nature. She sat me down at the table to do my make-up while I painted my nails, making me matching every detail to her. We would look like twins by the time she was finished with me.

Happy with her new girlfriend, Claire let slip that we were going to visit our Mistress today. See Claire and Rory are both very submissive. This works out well when I am not in girl mode, but together we felt we needed a guiding hand. So we went and found Mistress, who gladly took in the cute couple, enjoying the dynamic that we brought together. As we strapped heels around our ankles, I nervously held her hand as we walked out of our place.

Being in public as Rory still made me squirm. Part of me hated it, feared the humiliation, the negative attention if there was some. But I couldn't deny leaving the house as Rory in the hands of Claire also drove me wild, always exciting me, that constant pressure in my clit never ending. Knowing this, and knowing I would do anything for her had led Clair to put me through precarious, humiliating, and terrifying situations in public. All of which I thanked her for at the end of the night.

Thankfully today we simply drove to Mistress' house. Greeted at the door, the stern look Mistress always seemed to have, we were instructed to strip of our dresses and hand it to her. Both blushing, we did as instructed, draping them over her arm. Mistress then had us present ourselves properly as her good little subs, kneeling on her porch, palms turned upwards on our thighs.

Smiling, Mistress went to hang up our dresses, leaving us in the open. My entire body burned, screaming at me to run inside to safety. But I didn't dare disobey my Mistress. Nor did Claire, as I heard her breath quicken beside me. Finally after what seemed like hours Mistress retrieved her now heavily blushing sluts. Allowed inside, we stood side by side with eyes down, both incredibly turned on.

Barely acknowledging us, Mistress issued her second command, and we both fell into the proper pose. Feet together, bending at the waist, we reached back with both hands and spread our cheeks, and waited. Mistress called this our plug pose, often the way she preferred to start each session. I soon heard Claire moan, guessing a lubed finger had entered her ass. I didn't have to guess for long as my own moan was forced out of me, finger stretching and lubing my hole.

Feeling the plug push past my ring, I shuddered as it rested against my special spot, nestled firmly in place. With a snap of a rubber glove, Mistress spanked both of us repeatedly, a chorus of whimpering came from her two subs. We weathered her assault, squirming back and forth on our heels. Satisfied and smiling to herself, she beckoned for us to follow, knowing she had us right where she wanted.

The rest of the late morning and afternoon went fairly common for seeing our Mistress. We were both given chores, intermittent with teasing from Mistress (and each other when we could sneak away!). I was placed in a locking mechanism for most of the afternoon, Mistress turning me into a table to eat her lunch off. Claire was told to keep me excited in my predicament, which she giggled throughout, teasing my caged and desperate little clit. So when Mistress turned her into a centerpiece for her countertop, I was ever so happy to return the favour.

Moving into the evening, the taste of Claire's denied pussy still on my lips, Mistress moved us downstairs to her playroom. Both of her subs visible shaking with need, we were tied up together on her bench. A wand was placed against our clits, which began pulsing very slowly. Sharing a ball gag, our bodies entwined in bondage, we moaned loudly with one another. I could see the desperation in Claire's eyes, and knew it was the same in mine. Mistress was keeping us on edge for something. What, we didn't know.

Not able to cum from the vibrator, we whined and whimpered as Mistress finally untied us. Wide-eyed and waiting, we stood still beside one another, waiting to be her good girls. Smiling at the sight, enjoying the torment she was putting her little sluts through, Mistress left Claire behind, bringing me to a room I had never been in before. Two screens were set up, showing the playroom. I could see Claire still standing in her spot, staying put as Mistress commanded. She really was such a good sub.

I moaned as I saw the chair Mistress directed me to, a thick dildo sticking up from the bottom. Slowly, after taking out my plug, I slid down the large member, shivering as it pressed against me. Feeling the chair on my cheeks, knowing it was fully inside of me, I was tied down so I could not take it out. Hands behind my back, ankles firmly in place, I let out soft little gasps as I felt it slightly move with my shifting, the most teasing feeling of being fucked ever so gently.

Mistress placed a harness gag on my face, tying a leash to the back. I whined realising I couldn't look down, vision forced on the screens. Blowing me a kiss, Mistress told me not to go anywhere, laughing at her own joke. I watched intently as Claire was soon wearing a black collar, locked on my Mistress. Hands tied behind her back, she was placed on her knees with her ass in the air, a tiny vibrator placed inside her pussy, resting on her clit. I heard the loud moaning coming from her, knowing how frustrated she must be.

Returning to our little stake out, Mistress ran her hands over me, teasing my clit and nipples. I whimpered, listening to her command to watch the screens, seeing my girlfriend moan and fidget, trying to get the toy humming inside of her to make her cum. Smiling, Mistress simply nibbled on my ear, asking if I was ready to watch Claire be her good girl. If I was ready to be her good girl.

My eyes widened, a whine escaping from my gag, as I saw two men enter the room with Claire. Big and strong, towering over her small frame, their naked cocks swinging as they walked towards her. Claire must have heard them enter, but still jumped and squeaked when their hands explored her body. My clitty strained harder than ever before as I watched one of them take out her toy, only to replace it with his fingers. Denied all day, left on the edge without a release, Claire groaned, pushing back against her new intruder.

Never taking her hands off me, Mistress ran a vibrator over my clit, gently soothing me, that familiar tingling coursing through my body.

Be a good little cuck and watch your girlfriend

The words whispered in my ears tear through me, Mistress' command making me shake. Before much has happened to Claire I came, over stimulated by the cock in my ass, the vibrator, my Mistress, and watching Claire about to be used. About to be two strangers fuck toy. My cum was happily spread over my lips, tasting my orgasm through the gag.

Mistress simply giggled, continuing to tease me, as the two men began to explore my girlfriend further. Head raised by her hair, Claire's mouth was brought to a big cock, making it disappear down her throat. The fingers behind her, satisfied with the sopping wet pussy, were replaced by his cock. Moaning around the cock in her mouth, I saw Claire quivering, succumbing to the orgasm she had so desperately sought all day.

Barely noticing her release, they both simply fucked her through it. Spit roasted and moaning like a whore, Claire sat still through it all, letting herself be used. Just a fuck toy for these two men she did not know. She was forced to suck on his balls, deep throat until tears fell from her eyes, pouting when he pulled out of her mouth to rub his cock over her face. All the while she was pumped from behind, fucked hard by that big cock, getting spanked on that cute little butt.

I couldn't look away even if I wanted to, glued to the screen, my poor clit unable to contain yet another orgasm. Mistress called me her good girl, wiping my cum over my lips around the gag. I continued to watch my girlfriend as she eagerly took both cocks using her, letting herself fall easily into the roll of fucktoy.

The hands on her head tightened suddenly, pulling her mouth deep against his crotch as he came down her throat. Hands clapping as she couldn't breathe, he groaned as he pumped her little mouth with cum, pulling out only when he was finished. Gasping for breath, breathing through all the cum in her mouth, I saw it drip to the floor. Exhausted and used, her mouth finally free, she moaned loudly as the cock behind her pushed deeply into her, unleashing the second stream of cum inside her body.

Pulling out, the one man left to go recover, yet her throat invader was not finished. He moved behind her, spanking her roughly, before removing the plug protecting her little hole. I openly moaned, eyes wide, as I saw him slide his big cock inside her ass, disappearing quickly to the hilt. Sitting against him, he sat down with her in his lap, facing directly into the camera. Lost in herself, Claire moaned hard as she began to bounce up and down on his cock, her little asshole stretching to fit.

My own ass filled, I tried to move up and down in rhythm with Claire, denied by my binds. Mistress simply kept the vibrator right against me, enjoying my torment, my frustrations. I watched as I saw Claire's eyes widen, biting her lip, knowing she was going to cum. Sure enough, she sat down on his cock, unable to bounce anymore as her legs gave way, quivering intensely through her orgasm. Leaning back against his chest, he picked up her shaking legs, and pumped his cock inside the slutty fucktoy.

I stared as he came inside her, using that little hole for his entertainment, his guttural groan a juxtaposition to my girlish whimper, and I came yet again watching Claire being used. Left on the bench shaking, exhausted, the second man left the room, leaving my fucktoy girlfriend without saying a word. Mistress smiled to herself, removing my vibrator to my relief, leaving to help Claire.

Mistress helped her lie back, tying her ankles behind her head. Pussy exposed, Claire moaned and whined, her used holes exposed and vulnerable. Returning quickly, Mistress untied me and my gag. Sliding off the cock inside of me I shuddered, remembering something of similar size pumping in and out of Claire. Holding my hand, she walked me over to see my girlfriend, and the aftermath of her being used.

Go and be a good girl, cuck

I didn't need to be told twice, moving towards Claire's pussy. This time, however, it was not to tease. I gently moved my tongue up and down, knowing how sore she was. My actions were met with appreciative moans, her hands finding my hair as I began to lick. Tasting cum, both theirs and hers, my clitty once again straining, I licked and licked, soothing Claire's well fucked pussy.

Feeling her slightly nudge my head, I moved down to her asshole, cleaning out even more cum. I could feel Claire tensing, her grip tightening on me, enjoying being cleaned. As I moved back to her clit, I felt her squeak and tense, a third orgasm coursing through her body. Proud and happy that this one was because of me, I kept licking until she beckoned me upward, resting my throbbing clit on hers as we kissed. Her mouth still holding fresh cum from being fucked, mine holding cum from cleaning her, we swapped back and forth, simply kissing.

Exhausted, we both left Mistress' after saying good bye, over come by the days events. I lay restless as we got home, Claire dozing off immediately. My clit refused to stop throbbing, going over what had happened again and again. Still in my fishnets, I clutched onto Claire, cuddling her against me, hoping my clit would calm down.

I woke up in the morning, clit still throbbing in its cage. Claire seemed invigorated, giggling at my excitement. She ran her fingers over my clit, encouraging it to twitch. Smiling, she kissed her slutty girlfriend, mouth still tasting of cum. Needing to distract myself, I dove into her pussy, running my tongue along her, desperate to see her cum. Grinding upwards into my mouth, it didn't take long for Claire to be shaking, while I gently sucked on her clit.

She let out a happy sigh, cupping my face, seeing the need still in my eyes. Bringing me back up, gently grinding her pussy against my straining clit, she told me I was going to have to stay as Rory for a little while. Eyes wide, I whimpered as she said she needed her slutty girlfriend a little while longer. My clit strained knowing it was staying caged, so desperate for release. Giggling, she kept grinding on my clit, enjoying the moans being forced out of me.

Stroking my cheek, staring into my eyes, she told me that Mistress had more plans for her. For us. Those two guys would be using her again, and this time I would be watching from the same room. I whimpered, shaking all over, unable to speak. Claire kept my gaze with an intense stare, telling me how much she loved being a good girl with me. How sexy it was to have me clean her out after. How good their cocks had felt. How much she enjoyed being used.

She stared, giving me the same wide eyed look from yesterday morning, asking me to be caged. Asking me to be Rory. With the softest whisper, rubbing herself against my clit, she asked Rory to be something other than just her girlfriend.

Will you be a good little cuck for me?

Unable to take it any longer, I came hard all over her pussy. Staring into Claire's eyes, I came to her asking me to be her cuck. Leaking cum everywhere, making a mess, shaking from my orgasm, she smiled, knowing she got the answer she wanted. I cleaned her up, once again kissing and sharing cum between us. We giggled together as girlfriends, enjoying the moment.

A small part of me screamed at what I had just agreed to, wondering just how long she was going to keep me as Rory. Wondering just how long I was going to be her cuck. But it fell on deaf ears, staring into her pretty blue eyes.

After all, how could I ever say no to that cute face?

RoryRouge
RoryRouge
595 Followers