The Milking

Story Info
Left caged for a month, Rory was going to cum. Sort of...
2.2k words
4.39
30.8k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RoryRouge
RoryRouge
606 Followers

It had been a month since Mistress had unlocked my clit. I have been wearing it for her since we starting seeing each other, quickly becoming a consistent part of my life. My new normal so to speak. But in the past she would always let me out for edges, or cleaning, or just some light teasing. One of her favourite games was to tie me to a chair while we watched a show or movie and see how long she could keep my clit hard, and leaking. Only to ice it down back into my little cage.

But this time was different. Mistress never said anything, and she didn't seem to be mad at me. I always did my chores, dotted on her, cleaned up after nights with her "real cocks", and served her and all her friends. Yet without warning I was left caged, denied. Not feeling any release or freedom on my clit, I had started to go a bit stir crazy.

But I had resigned to being her good girl a long time ago. Through the first time she caged me, spanked me, humiliated me, fucked my little asshole, and of course, began to cuckold me. I was shown my place in our relationship, my role. A role I accepted and welcomed, happy to serve such a wonderful, beautiful woman.

Her friends on the other hand were another matter. Knowing full well about my situation, they took far too much enjoyment out of teasing me. Somehow always knowing when Mistress had me dressed up in the most humiliating outfits, they would show up at our place to watch me clean, watch Mistress tease and deny me, punish me, and pleasure me. They would cheer, laugh, giggle, even give me little tasks to do for their amusement. I always ended up burning with humiliation every time they came over, my poor clitty straining against my little cage.

Tonight was no different, the devils already sitting in the living room, waiting for my reveal. Mistress smiled at my nervousness, hearing the voices in the next room as she got me ready. My little pink caged clit already dripping as she slid my white stockings up my legs. Tutting at her excited slut, she let it pool in her hand, making me clean up my own frustrated mess. Bright pink heels were slid onto my feet, making me adopt my good girl stance, balancing on the high heels.

When I saw what outfit Mistress had planned for the evening, I audibly whined, so close to begging her not to do this to me. But she just laughed, drinking in my obvious disapproval, knowing I would be her good girl regardless. Matching my shoes, the shiny satin maid dress slid easily over my head. It sat loosely on my legs, but not for long, as I stepped into my white petticoats, flaring the dress up and exposing my stocking tops. A cute matching apron with white trim was tied around me tightly, my waist looking much slimmer.

White lace gloves matching the collar of the dress were slipped onto my hands, ending in flared puffy wrists that even I rolled my eyes at. Mistress giggled, obviously enjoying putting me through this humiliating outfit. The icing on the cake was the solid white leather collar with pink lace trim was locked around my neck. I stared in the mirror when she was done and whimpered, dreading the reactions from her friends, and whatever Mistress had planned for me as well.

Mistress left me to stare at my humiliating reflection while she got herself ready in a latex/leather catsuit. No arms and showing ample cleavage, it was almost akin to wearing yoga pants for her when she was in Domme mode. Hugging every curve, putting her on display, my gaze was torn away from the mirror, always loving to see her in this outfit. Smiling, enjoying the effect her outfit always had on me, she playfully ran her finger along my clit, moving the petticoats out of the way. For the second time that night, I cleaned off my excitement from her fingers. I certainly knew it wouldn't be the last.

Clipping a leash to me, she gave me a few encouraging pats on my butt, and led me into the living room. Face already feeling like it was on fire, I turned the corner and prepared myself for what was to come. Immediately I was met with shrieks and giggling, the girls almost falling off the couch as they got a look at me. My clit throbbed with need, always so excited when I was humiliated, trying to push against the petticoats. I heard cameras clicking around the room, the women circling me and teasing my outfit. The poofy pink uniform did its job in humiliating me, but they certainly drove the nail in.

Mistress exclaimed she forgot something, handing my leash to one of her friends, and ran back into the room. My heart sank when she returned, a matching pink bow that she quickly wrapped around my head. More laughter as my face reddened even further, feeling the ribbon tighten against me, a constant reminder of my humiliation. It was met with approval by her friends, all agreeing it complemented the outfit.

Blushing, standing still at the command of my Mistress, I waited for the inspection to be over. They continued giggling as they posed with me, taking selfies of their friends good girl. Soon they were barking orders, giving me different poses for the pictures they were taking. The worst was when they pulled up the dress, revealing my little caged clit, pink matching my humiliating outfit. A second round of laughter erupted as they saw it, always giggling at the sight of my personal prison.

I looked at Mistress pleadingly, but she only smiled, enjoying the torment I was going through. Her plans could wait while I was humiliated, put on display as her good girl. Soon enough the women were through with my initial hazing, still giggling as they settled back down. My entire body burning, clit straining intently, I was a mess of emotions as Mistress finally led me to the center table, having me kneel on top.

Crawling on my hands and knees, I stopped at her command. I felt straps being locked to my ankles and wrists, connecting to the table. A rope around my calves ensured I had nowhere to go, feeling hands still fluffing and exploring my dress. A friend of Mistress knelt in front of me, taking a video of my predicament. I blushed as she told me it was to show her husband, asking if I liked being my Mistress' good girl. Unable to form words, I could only stare into the camera and nod, a giggle coming from behind the camera.

Moving the petticoats out of the way, I felt Mistress slip something over my clit. Moaning at the touch, I wondered what that could have been! Turning to inspect myself earned me a hard spank, making me squeak. Smiling as that enticed a cheer from our audience, Mistress gave me a few more for good measure, ensuring I behaved. I stayed in place on all fours as Mistress left yet again, thanking each woman as they complimented my outfit.

Looking ahead at the tv, I didn't see what Mistress had retrieved. She began to inform her friends that her good girl had been locked away for a whole month, which was met with sarcastic sympathy. But tonight was her lucky night, as she was finally going to be allowed a release.

Release

Did I hear that right? Mistress was going to let me cum? I moaned as the words left her lips, betraying my levels of frustration and excitement. More giggling and questions as the women pestered me. Trying to ignore them all, I felt Mistress lean into my ear, turning on the tv in the process.

Here's something to watch for my good girl while she cums

That soft voice making me shudder, somedays feeling like it was enough to cum on its own. I watched what she had planned begin to play, and I once again moaned through my excitement.

There was my Mistress with one of her men, naked and kissing. The women cheered as they saw what was playing, patting me on the head, calling me a silly cuckold. Burning in shame and humiliation, I didn't dare take my eyes off the screen, knowing Mistress would be disappointed. I watched as he picked her up and carried her to the bed, face drinking in her pussy. Moaning, hand in his hair, obviously enjoying the effects of his tongue. My clit felt like it was going to explode watching her about to be fucked, something Mistress had forbidden from her good girl.

As I focused on the video, I felt a lubed finger begin to rub and tease my puckering hole. Eyes wide, I whimpered at Mistress' touch. Fingers quickly sliding inside of me, finding my g-spot, my clit instantly tingling with anticipation. Watching the cock on the screen enter my Mistress, her moans as she wrapped her legs around him, I felt fingers picking up speed fucking my slutty eager hole.

No longer caring about my surroundings, I lost myself in the moment. I was Mistress' good girl. I was her cuck. I watched her moaning on the screen, mimicking it in real life, wishing I had been there to clean her. To service her. Friends background noise as I slipped into my own headspace, so desperate to cum on her fingers.

Yet just as she picked up the pace she slowed down, a whine escaping my lips. Smiling, Mistress took up her vibrator on low, placing it just below my hole and above my clit. I gasped at the feeling, pressing right on my g-spot from outside of my body. Pushing back onto it, I relished the feeling, yet frustrated it wasn't stronger.

Slowly the fingers entered and exited me, rubbing circles on my special place, knowing exactly what her good girl wanted. Needed. I was high on Mistress' control over me, completely in her hands, her desperate little toy. Yet she expertly didn't let me get close to cumming, just that slow methodic rubbing, and that low antagonising vibrations.

After a few minutes I whimpered, so desperate for Mistress to go harder, to make me cum. But she simply kept course, telling me to be a good girl. I watched as more videos of Mistress being fucked began to play. Of her sucking cock, swallowing cum. I openly gasped and moaned as even my escapades began to play, my mouth firmly wrapped around a big cock, a friend of Mistress who I serviced whenever he wished, going to his place to be his fuck toy.

Seeing this the women once again cheered and screamed, calling me a good little cocksucker. Burning and blushing once again, I couldn't take my eyes off the screen, watching my eager slutty mouth working over his cock. All the while Mistress kept the same pace, kept me in limbo.

After a while the video ended, and Mistress pulled out of me. Her fingers were replaced with a plug, nestling against my g-spot. I knew instantly that she wasn't going to give me an orgasm, pouting on the verge of tears. I felt what had been placed over my clit being removed, a whimper escaping my lips. Another spank make me squeak, as Mistress untied all my binds.

She had me kneel in the center of the room, her commanding presence in that outfit making me so weak. Shaking what was in her hand, Mistress showed me the fruits of her labour. What she had milked out of her needy, frustrated, good girl. Filled with cum, an orgasm stolen from me, I sat there screaming internally as Mistress poured its contents down my throat. Another cheer went up with clicks of cameras, the blush returning heavily to my face.

With a look of pride and total domination, Mistress smiled down at her good girl, kissing me on the cheek. She handed me a list of chores, having me turn around so she could slide my panties up over my stockings. Knowing my caged clit would still be leaking, and of course to punish me when she found it "wet" later.

Unclipping my leash, another playful spank on my ass, she sent me on my way. I went about my duties to the chorus of women behind me, and the scenes of both my Mistress and I being playthings to men replaying in my mind. My caged clit feeling lighter, less full, and yet my need hadn't relent. My frustration hadn't expired. Still desperate, still horny, soft whimpers escaped my lips as moved around the house.

A fear coursed through me, thinking what Mistress had done. What if she didn't let me have an orgasm even again? What if my clit was to be locked away forever? What if this feeling of constant arousal never went away, always left as her wide-eyed, horny, obedient, good girl.

And why, did all of that excite me?

RoryRouge
RoryRouge
606 Followers