Rosa Pt. 03

Story Info
I'm presented to aunt Rose.
4.6k words
4
4.9k
5
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/28/2023
Created 10/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd met Aunt Rose at a birthday party we had at the rugby club for Rosa years ago. It was organised by Kate and Julie, and it remains a bit of a standout night in my rugby club memories. No surprise there then; everything these two set their hands to is a roaring success.

However, the woman in front of me, serving coffee and cake in the front room of a very posh house in the Kent/Surrey stockbroker belt, looked more like Rosa's twin sister than her aunt.

Looks can be very deceiving, and while Rose and Rosa were almost indistinguishable in looks, any question would reveal the difference. Rose would give you a forthright answer; you would not be under any illusion as to her thoughts on the matter. My Rosa would still be prevaracating 5 minutes later.

As soon as the formalities were over, Rose looked me over and said to us both, "This one is an improvement, pumpkin!"

There was a vibe going on between these two that took me by surprise. Rose is perhaps the only person in the world with whom Rosa is relaxed. I understood immediately why Rosa loves this woman.

Rose embarrassed the hell out of Rosa by saying this to her. "I assume he is the reason you're walking like a bandy-legged old harlot this morning." She looked expectantly at me.

"After the effort I put in last night, I'd be disappointed if she wasn't."

"HaHa. What a good comeback! Is he as good as he thinks he is, pumpkin?"

"Aunty!" "You said you'd be nice," she murmured.

Oh, she is being nice to you; she wants to know if I'm going to look after you properly." Before Rose could interrupt, I carried on, but I'm addressing her now. "I intend to make the bandy-legged walk a permanent thing."

Rose actually clapped. Oh, you have picked a better one this time. I think I'm going to like him. I don't suppose you're willing to share."

AUNTY: That's not nice!"

"It's a very nice thing for your aunt to say about me. It wouldn't be very nice if I took her up on it, darling. I'm very flattered, Mrs. Stone. But as I told you before, I'm a one woman man."

"Oh! I remember you now. Rosa's birthday party, 2001! You're now a member of a very exclusive club. Men who have turned me down twice. In fact, you are one of a kind. Men who have turned me down and I still like. She frowned for the first time since we had gotten there. You are married if I remember correctly."

"I was; the poor girl died."

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. Do you miss her?"

"No, not really." We stayed together for my daughter's sake. To be honest, Mrs. Stone, it was pretty loveless.

If you call me Mrs. Stone one more time, I will throw you out of my house. I'm Rose, please!"

I'll try my best to remember that Rose.

I like you for one very good reason, and it's not the reason you keep in your pants either. It's because you make my favourite person in the whole world very happy. I suppose what you keep in your pants is part of the reason she has smiled more today than she has in twenty years with the queer little shit.

Rose took Rosa by the hand and gave her a very big motherly hug. I like him, darling. Keep this one; make him marry you. Rose broke the hug, pushed Rosa to her arms length, but kept a very firm hold on her. Oh, I see she said mockingly, The bounder has already proposed. Then the mask broke. She pulled her back into that same hug, and they both cried.

Rose found her composure immediately. Come here you, she ordered me. I suppose this was a cock into the hilt proposal."

"Nope, I was actually on both knees at the time."

"One is usually considered enough."

"I was eating her fanny at the time."

No Rosea wailed, "Not you as well."

Rose howled. Oh, how romantic. Though. If you were eating my puss, I doubt I'd let you free even to say those words."

"She couldn't stop me; her hands were roped behind her back, her legs tied three feet apart, and she was virtually suspended from the light fixture."

"Oh yes, I bet my pumpkin wears a rope well, doesn't she?"

"Aren't you upset, Aunty?"

Oh, you silly girl. I'm over the moon that you have found a real man."

"You didn't invent kinky sex, you know. Some of us are way ahead of you in that game."

"Aunty?"

Oh, I'd better show you! Both of you, come here." We obediently followed Rose to a closet door. It was apparently the closet where her cleaner kept her supplies. Rose took a steam iron from its bracket and then lifted the bracket. The back of the closet swung away as Rose pushed it, revealing a staircase. We followed Rose down into a very well-appointed playroom.

"I'm sure I've seen SM porn films shot in this dungeon, I said." Only half joking.

Quite probably, I own several, shall we say, specialty film companies and now a few websites. I used my playroom for some of the lighter stuff. Most of the heavy stuff was shot at the farm, and the very specialist pony play films were shot at my hill farm in Wales. I'm going tomorrow for Christmas. You two can come if you want. Rose turned to me and gave me a wink. There is some lovely ponygirl tack there; my pumpkin would look lovely in it. Or you can stay here and house sit for me if you want to be boring and just shag Christmas away."

"Aunty,"

Rose preempted the question forming on Rosa's lips.

"I had to make some money, dear." "I suddenly had a three-year-old I needed to look after."

I, er, but er, mmmm, Poor Rosa was a little lost.

"Hush dear. Let's go upstairs and talk about it. It's well past time I told you the truth."

It was warm, to say the least, for winter. So Rose decided to make the most of the sun, and we went out on the patio. I sensed we were on the edge of something big.

Rose returned with a fresh pot of tea and more cakes and scones.

Right, you two, I need you to just shut up and listen. Questions after, OK?" Rosa nodded.

Rose poured us each another cup of tea and began her story.

Right, my dears, we will start with my mother, my father, and my big sister.

Your mother, Rosa, my big sister, was, as you have always been told, killed in a car accident along with your father. You were two years old, and the family scandal was that they were not married.

My mother is an ogre of a woman, and, sorry to say this, my darling girl, she considered you to be the product of original sin. Therefore, she refused to have anything to do with you.

She basically gave you to her sister. our bloody evil aunt and uncle, who kept you until they spent all the money your mother left. My father is a spineless bastard who let the old bitch ruin every life she came into contact with. I did remain in contact with dad, and I have gone a little way towards forging him.

Dad is in poor health and lives in a nursing home that I pay for. If you can forgive him, I know he wants to say sorry to you. She is still alive, I think, but in all honesty, I don't give a flying fuck about her.

My poor sister died leaving no will, so the money went to my aunt and uncle, as they were your legal guardians. As soon as they frittered away your money, they put you in an orphanage. I was 16 when I found you!

Quite simply, I stole you; I had to. I had no money, no home as such. Honestly, I wasn't even an adult. As soon as I told your grandparents I had found you, the old bitch cut me off as well. I had no way to claim any money. I just had my share of the family treasures. With that, Rose jiggled her boobs.

"Then I discovered men will pay to play with these; they will pay more for a blowjob." Then I was picked up one day at Kings Cross by a lovely old man called Brian."

Rosa clapped; she actually clapped, "Uncle Brian!"

"Yes," said Rose.

"He brought me little Ted!"

Yes, he did. For two years, he kept us in our little flat and gave me enough for food and clothes.

"He died, didn't he?" said Rosa.

Yes, he did; he left us the flat we lived in. But I had to go out on the streets again; we both needed to eat. I knew more now; I knew some men liked to get their bottoms spanked, and as far as I knew then and still know now, you can't catch the clap while spanking someone's bottom. You earn a damn sight more money as well. So I rented another flat to work from.

For a while, I did a lot of spanking and wanking. I put a bit in the bank, then I bought another little flat. I bought some cuffs and things. I started to charge 50 pounds an hour; it was a fortune in those days. Most of these guys only lasted 10 minutes, so I was making a mint.

Then someone asked me if I would whip him while someone else filmed it. Me with my tits out and him dangling on a rope. Soon I had so much cash I nearly got caught--not by the police; I was spanking a high-ranking copper once a week, and he tipped me off if anything was happening in my area. I was nearly caught by the Inland Revenue.

I had two MPs on my client list as well; they put me in touch with Allan, who is still my accountant. He became my business partner. Soon, we were making films. I continued to spank and wank the copper and the MPs, but that was it as far as personal clients were concerned.

The films paid for this house, the farm, and the place in Wales. It paid for food and clothes for both of us, and it paid for the schools I sent you to. It paid for the au pairs who looked after you when I was busy.

"Do you remember Lola?"

"Yes, I loved Lola!"

"I set her up in business; if ever you need a corset, she is your girl!"

I burst out laughing. Both looked at me totally confused. "Sorry, you just touched my funny bone; carry on, please."

Rose continued, "I get all my underwear from her. I've got money now; I go shopping uptown to Fortnum and Mason these days. In fancy, hand-made silk knickers. When we started out pumpkin, it was Quick Save and Iceland, and quite often I didn't have knickers when we went shopping. Now I can be rude to people who deserve it, and I'm nice to people who deserve it.

I've got a nice car, and I can pay these idiots who keep crashing into me to keep quiet. But I can't have what I really want, Rosa. I want to be your mom. I have only ever wanted to be your mom since my beautiful sister April, your mom, died. I'm sorry I wasn't better; it was the best I could do.

Rose spent a few minutes not crying. I wasn't sure what smudged her makeup, but she insisted she wasn't crying. Then, with just the gentlest of prods from me, Rosa hugged her and said, You are my mom! "I always wished you were going to tell me you were my mom, but bad people made you say you were only my aunty. Can I have a hug, please, mum?"

Rose cried then! To be honest, so did I. Rosa had been crying on and off for most of the morning.

I have to say, though, that at this point, since the mention of pony girls, I've had a stiffy in my pants.

We decided to go to Wales with Rose and let her people there spoil us for Christmas. My daughter wanted to come over to me for the new year, so I agreed to let her and her hoard, my grandkids, stay. I was going to sleep in the lounge on the settee, but now I had a better plan. My daughter and Rosa had met when my little one was a little one. She had met all the rugby crowd for that matter, but Kay wanted to move out of the southeast, so we did, and I lost touch.

So we stayed at Rose's place in Tandridge for the night. I was hoping to play with Rosa in the playroom, but the girls wanted to go out to the local pub for a meal. I must admit that it would probably be better if the woman whom Rosa looked to as her mother wasn't in the house at the time.

I have never heard Rosa refer to Rose as anything other than mom since that afternoon. Aunty Rose is a thing of the past. Rose still calls Rosa. Pumpkin, I think she always will. Come to think of it, most people who are close to her call her that, including me.

That night at bedtime, we didn't do anything particularly kinky, but we still shagged like rabbits. I'd eaten her puss again, and she had sucked my cock. I got it into her bum just about all the way when she said red light. I told her I was up to my balls and there was nothing more to give her. I felt her relax, and she said, "Oooh, I don't half feel full, but it's nice. She had said red light. It took a bit of doing, but I slowly pulled my nob out. Red light is red light and must never be ignored.

I think she was more disappointed than me, but I got my best mate all the way into her chocolate starfish. She was disappointed, but I cheered her up by telling her my biggest problem was how I was going to get wrapping paper and ribbon up there because I was going to give her an arsehole full of cum for Christmas.

I woke up in the morning in another strange bed. Shit, I thought. The flowers are still in my car, and my car is parked up at Rosa's. I managed to pry myself out of Rosa's limpet grip. She woke, but she was still knackered. I told her I was worried about leaving my car at her place while we were away. It was parked on the street outside her flat.

I was going to get a cab to drop me off and bring it back. Totally without thinking, I said you should stay here and help your mom get ready to travel. Rosa had a little cry again, but these were happy tears.

When I got downstairs, Rose was sitting at her kitchen table with a coffee. "Is pumpkin still in bed?"

"Yes, she's a bit knackered. I'm going to pick my car up. Can I leave it here while we are away?"

Yes, of course you can. It can go in my garage.

"What is it?"

"It's a Matra Bagheera."

"A what?"

"A little-known French sports car."

"OK, have a coffee with me, and I'll drive you there."

"Three-quarters of an hour later, Rose was begging me to let her drive Boggey home."

"You have to promise me you will be very careful; it's very overpowered. They were originally equipped with a 1300 CC, 65 horsepower engine, but this one has a 2200 CC engine and produces nearly 189 horsepower with the Garrett turbo. Rose was a bit of a petrolhead and was creaming her knickers".

"ROSE!" I shouted. "Rose, if you don't listen, you don't get to drive it."

"It sticks to the road like shit to an army blanket, but you have to be very careful around town. If you clog it around a corner, you'll find yourself with your arse in front of your head. Please be careful. I love this nearly as much as I love Rosa".

Rosa's flowers in the car weren't looking too good after yesterday's sun, so I had to bin them, as Rose knew the way we went off to see if the flower stall was open on Christmas eve.

It was. I bought Rosa some red roses and some pink ones for Rose. On Christmas Eve, they cost a small fortune, but show me a woman who doesn't love a bunch of flowers, and I'll show you a piss-poor drag artist.

When we got back to Tandridge, Rosa had gone into super-efficient mode. Rosa's Landrover was packed, and we were ready to go.

"There is a big bag in the cellar, Kevin, just inside the playroom door. I can't get it up the stairs. Will you be my love and fetch it for me? It's stuff for the farm."

It weighed a tonne, but I managed it.

Before we set off, Rose had decided she had her little doll to play with. So she played dress-up games. They went to the playroom, where there are two attached rooms: one is a dressing and makeup room, and the other is pretty much a giant wardrobe where Rose keeps what she calls her fun clothes.

When they came out, Rose was wearing leather and latex. Black shiny leather and latex, lots of it. I have never seen a woman who could walk so effortlessly on killer heels, and the knee-length lace-up boots she had on had the killerest heels I've ever seen in public.

Her latex stockings were so skin-tight they looked spray-on, as was the bodice, which, as no surprise to me, turned out to be an underbust, polished latex corset with a separate matching half-cup bra. A pair of fairly heavy gauge nipple rings were very apparent under the bra cups.

A soft, very flared miniskirt in more shiny black leather around her waist, which at the merest flick of her hips flew up to reveal about a dozen suspenders. When she did a proper twirl, her skirt rose to reveal her completely naked fanny. Her pussy was naked apart from a series of piercings in each of her outer lips and one in her clit hood.

Rosa appeared to be dressed a fraction more conservatively. She was wearing what I can best describe as a latex French whore's mac. Full length and appeared to be just belted, not buttoned. I liked the look. It suited her.

In no time at all, we were on our way to Wales--a tiny, isolated hill farm in the Marteg Valley near Rhayader. I drove with the two women in the back. Rose appeared to be doing Rosa's hair.

I'd intended to travel up on the M40, but the M25 was being its usual bastard self, so just on a whim because I hate sitting in traffic jams, I took the M4 to South Wales. I decided to press on until someone needed to pee. However, by the time I got to the Severn Bridge, I was desperate for another coffee. Rose was saying she needed a pee as well. So I pulled into Magor Services for Costa's all round.

Are we going in, ladies?

"Yes. I've spent a lot of effort getting Pumpkin dressed; now is time for her to meet her public." I got out of the car and opened the door on Rosa's side.

Rose had to push Rosa out. I was utterly gobsmacked. She looked like the cover of a fetish magazine. Give me a hand to get her out. But she doesn't want to get out Rose. I know, but trust me, once she gets going, she will love it, and so will you. Pull her.

Rosa had lost the mac but was still head to toe in latex. All black except the scarlet underbust corset. All of it. very shiny. Just hold her there; I couldn't close the corset completely while she was sitting down, and I need to. Rose pulled the corset lace, and Rosa grunted. I realised Rose had gaged her.

When the laces were tied, Rose slipped a stainless steel belt under Rosa's armbinder and around the narrowest point on her waist and snapped a padlock onto the type of recessed boss you see on a lot of higher-end chastity belts. Under the latex, there was the unmistakable shape of a similar padlock and the outline of a very solid belt. Rosa was doing her best to say red, so I started to tell Rose.

"No! "Look at me, girl."

Rosa looked.

"This is your life with him now. It's what you want, isn't it?" Rosa nodded. "You fucked about for far too long with that queer little shit; you have twenty years to make up for. Are you hurting?"

Rosa shook her head.

"Do you trust me?"

Rosa nodded her head.

"Do you trust him?"

Another vigorous nod of the head.

"What colour Pumpkin?"

Rosa managed to get a fairly discernible "green."

"That's my pumpkin!"

Rose kissed her around the gag. It wasn't a mother-daughter kiss. Rose probed around the gag with her pointed pink tongue. I had a huge stiffy on. Rosa was tottering around on a pair of heels just as high as the pair Rose had on. Rosa was wearing a collar. Padlocked on. The same style as the waist belt.

Rose clipped a dog lead to the collar. She looked at me and said, Repeat these words. "With this collar, I enslave you."

I did!

"Take her for a coffee, big boy, and show off your beautiful, sexy slave girl. I'd like to leave the two of you to it, but I think she still needs me for a little while yet. Oh, you will need these, Happy Christmas."

Rose gave me a small bunch of keys. I sat the girls down in the coffee shop. I took our order to the barista. She looked scared. I'll bring it over. When she came over, she was with two other girls. Rose put on her best posh-bitchy voice before these kids could say anything.

"We are not moving until we are ready."

No, no," said the leader. "Can I talk to her?"

I unbuckled her gag. "Answer the girl's questions, pumpkin."

"Yes, Master."

"Are they real locks?" asked the girl.

"Yes"

"Can you get away?"

"Of course, I only have to ask!"

12