Rosa Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why don't you?"

"I don't want to; I belong to him; it's what I want."

"But why?"

"It's a good question. I think you would have to be me to fully understand"!

"Or very much like her." Rose interjected.

"Yes," said Rosa, "Very much like me. I was married to someone who didn't want me for 20 years. I considered every way imaginable to get out of it. Some of those paths can never be reversed. I have to be who I am; I've got a lot of time to make up for."

"I don't understand why he didn't want you. Anyone would want you!" Said the girl.

"I couldn't give him what he wanted," said Rosa.

"What did he want that you couldn't give him?" "I need to know because I'm like you and I'm beginning to understand."

"You're not completely like my Rosa, are you?" Rose said.

"Why are you saying that?" our new young friend replied a bit defensively.

"Because Rosa likes boys, my dear!"

"I like boys!"

"Really?" said Rose.

"Some boys!"

"I don't think you do, not that way, child." "You prefer girls, don't you?"

The girl looked at her worn-out trainers and nodded.

"Is that the first time you have ever admitted that?"

The girl said "yes" to her trainers.

"To answer your question before we were rudely interrupted," said Rosa. "I couldn't give him a cock up his arse. He couldn't admit to himself that he wanted a cock up his arse, so he made us both very unhappy for twenty years. And I, stupid bitch that I was, let him."

Rose took control of the conversation again. "Would you like to come with me?"

"Where?"

"It doesn't matter where, does it? Anywhere, come with me and be mine; look, poor me, I haven't got anyone. Neither have you. Come and be mine; I'll call you Bunny. I'll stroke you, hold you, and kiss you, and I will keep you very safe, locked in my cage."

Bunny opened her mouth to say something, but Rose cut in. "If you cannot say yes, you must think about this. Here is my card; it has my phone number. You can call it any time you want. Just say it's Bunny calling."

"What do I call you?"

"Rose smiled so sweetly. Oh, Bunny darling, you can call me Mistress, of course." Rose stood, and she gave Bunny a kiss and a hug. If you need me, call me anytime. I can be there for you. I can find you a job if that's what you want, but I want you to be mine, my little floozie. You can do so easily and so very well, I think, but only if you want to. I will certainly keep you locked in my cage, then. Or chained to my bed just for me. Rose gave her a big wink and her best smile. I'll only eat you a little bit at a time, I promise.

When we got back to the car, Rose took the key and said, "I'll drive; I think you two need some time."

"What, in those boots?" Rose's boots were a cheat. They had hidden zips.

There are a couple of zips in her suit as well. You can get to her puss and arse, but the belt isn't the best, and you will probably damage your cock. There is a guy in Cambridgeshire; take her to see him after Christmas; he is the best. I think she is pretty good with her mouth though; it runs in the family!"

"I know she is Rose; I know very well she is." Rosa was swallowing my first load as we rejoined the motorway.

We were just on the slip road leaving the motorway at the next junction. It's not 5 minutes down the road, and Rose's phone rang. The car's Bluetooth had picked it up as we got into the car. Rose answered. "Yes,"

"It's Bunny Mistress."

Yes, Bunny, I'm so pleased to hear from you; it's been a whole 10 minutes!" Rose teased.

Bunny was sobbing. "Please, can I come with you?"

Rose replied, "Of course," but before any more could be said, the call disconnected.

"Call her back," I said.

"No," said Rose "I need to give her space."

"Call her back, Rose." "She is just a skint, deprived kid; she will have a pay-as-you-go phone, and I'm willing to bet that her credit just ran out."

Rose pressed redial. As soon as the contact was remade.

Please, mistress please, I need help."

"Where are you, Bunny?"

"I'm hiding behind the main building; they are all teasing me and calling me names."

Go back to the front, Bunny, and wait for me. I'll be there to collect you in less than 10 minutes.

Rose disconnected the call again. Oh bugger, here comes another speeding ticket. I do hope she's worth it. The lights were kind, the traffic was kind, and I didn't see a single camera flash us on the way back to Magor Services.

12