Rosalie and Me

Story Info
A high school classmate takes a fancy to me.
5.4k words
4.38
14.1k
7

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/03/2023
Created 09/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JhMcKn
JhMcKn
579 Followers

Rosalie and I were high school classmates and this event happened late in our senior year. We were both eighteen and making plans for the fall.

We were in the teen hangout after getting off work at the local theater. I was the ticket taker and she was an usher. It was a Sunday evening and on Sunday the girls had to wear a dress and stockings. In 1954 nylons were all full fashioned with heels and seams. Women were always checking to make sure their seams were straight.

We were standing by the candy counter and I told her she needed to go to the ladies room, pull her stockings down, then pull them back up because they were baggy around her ankles. She needed to pull them up tighter around her ankles.

"Why don't you come with me into the ladies room and you can help me?" she asked.

"I can't go in there with you." I said. "What if one of your friends came in and saw us playing with your stockings? What are you wearing to hold them up?"

"I'm wearing a black six strap garter belt. I'll pull the garters up a little bit nd that should help." Rosalie said.

"Do you want to stick around here?" I asked. "My parents are in Wisconsin and won't be home for a couple of days. We could go to my house then I really could help you."

"Let's go. Where is your car? You let me go first, then you follow. That way it won't look so obvious that we're leaving together." she said. "But we need to hurry because I need to pee."

I told her where the car was and she headed toward the exit door. I looked at her legs and found her seams straight and her stockings a nice brown color. She also had good looking legs. Rosalie left and two minutes later I headed for the exit.

She was sitting in the car when I arrived. When I opened the drivers side door, the overhead light went on and I could see she had pulled her dress up high enough so her stocking tops were showing. I could clearly see a couple of garter straps.

"Let's get going." she said. "I need to pee badly. My fucking bladder is full, full, full.

I should have gone before I left work."

Now Rosalie was a pretty smart young lady and was the salutatorian of our class. She wasn't overly attractive, but cute enough. She was an only child and her parents lived a mile north of our small town on a farm. The job at the theater permitted me to drive her home a lot of evenings after we finished working. I had never heard her use the word 'fucking' before, so I was taken a little aback.

"My mother bought these stockings for me and they are a half size bigger and a little longer than I usually buy, so that may be why I've got bagginess at the ankles. But I'll get them straightened around when we get to your place." she said.

It only took ten minutes to get to my home. Our community had only slightly more than four thousand residents in it. I pulled into our parking lot and drove to the back of the house.

As I stopped the car I said. "The restroom is on the first floor to the right. Hurry on in and piss."

Rosalie flew out of the car and rushed in the back door. I shut off the car and went inside heading to the restroom as I did so. She was sitting on the toilet and I could hear her piss hitting the water in the toilet. Her black panties were on the floor by her feet.

"Oh that feels so good to piss. I really had to go. I didn't get here quickly enough so my panties are a little damp. Would you like to see my hairy cunt?" she asked. "If I'm going to straighten my stockings, you're going to see it anyway. Maybe you'd even like to wipe it for me."

She finished pissing and stood up holding her dress above her waist. I took some toilet tissue, folded it, and wiped her hairy cunt with it. As I did so, she pulled her dress over her head so she was standing only in her bra, garter belt, and stockings.

"Oh my God Rosalie. I'm getting a hard on looking at you. You've got a beautiful hairy belly and cunt and now you're showing off your beautiful teats. What am I going to do?"

"You're going to fuck me, That's what you're going to do. I'm horny and need a nice cock fucking me." she replied.

"Let's go into your bedroom so we can lie down on the bed. I want to play with your cock and masturbate myself before you fuck me. Now pick my wet panties up and lead me to your bedroom."

I picked her panties off the floor and smelled the gusset. It smelled like fresh pee. I took her hand and headed to my bedroom.

"Now get your clothes off so I can see your cock." she said. I want to see how it compares to my daddy's cock. His has a nice foreskin and it covers the head of it completely."

I took off my shirt and pants and stood in my boxers.

"I see you're getting a hard on John. Is that what I did to you when you saw my hairy cunt? Did you like wiping my wet cunt after I peed? Now take your boxers off so I can see your cock." she told me.

I stepped out of my boxers and Rosalie just stood in awe looking at my prick.

"Oh my God. Your fucking cock is at least an inch longer than daddy's and you've got a longer foreskin than he does.. Now get in bed so I can put that motherfucker between my legs and make myself climax a time or two. Then I'm going to fuck your cock and you'e going to fill my cunt with your pollen." Rosalie said as she unfastened her bra. I was treated to a pair of globes with large nipples and I immediately wanted to nurse on them.

We got in bed and she reached down and took my cock and slipped it between her legs.

"Now I want you to nurse me and I'm going to play with myself. When I'm ready I want you to get on top of me and fuck me good with your cock. You don't need to worry about knocking me up. I'll begin my period in a day or two. So now nurse me while I stroke myself." she told me.

With that Rosalie took my cock and put in between her cunt lips. I could feel all her pussy hair. She stroked her clit with my cock for about four or five minutes while I nursed her teats.

"Now get on top of me and stick that big fat motherfucker in my cunt and fuck me good and hard with it. I want to climax all over your prick and get it all wet. Then you can erupt in my cunt and drench me with your pollen." she told me.

I got between her legs, she spread her hairy cunt lips open, and I shoved my cock inside her cunt. She was extremely wet from masturbating herself and my cock slid all the way to her cervix.

"Oh that feels so good you motherfucker. I just love having a cock in my cunt." she said. "Just keep fucking me with that prick of yours.

I fucked Rosalie good with my cock and I could feel the walls of her cunt get wet when she climaxed. Nice and warm and wet.

"Do you want me to shoot off in your cunt or on your belly? I asked.

"I want you to blow your nuts off inside me. I want to feel your warm pollen in my cunt." she replied. "Then I'll suck your cock and get it nice and clean."

I played with her teats as I fucked her and then nursed them.

"Oh that feels so good you motherfucker. I love having my teats suckled. It turns me on even more when I'm being nursed and fucked at the same time. So keep sucking them and fucking me with your big prick." she said.

I continued nursing her teats and fucking her. I must have made her climax because suddenly the walls of her cunt got wetter and my cock got covered with her juices.

Rosalie finally told me to blast my nuts off and soak her cunt with my pollen.

"Oh your prick is getting so fat and big. It's bigger than my father's cock." she told me.

I spewed my warm creamy semen in her cunt and filled her up. She wiggled and squirmed as I emptied my nuts into her then she said. "Just keep fucking me. I want to have a couple of more climaxes. Then I'll suck your cock and you can slip my panties back on me."

I kept fucking her until my cock began to go soft. Then I got off of her and stood by her face. She reached up, took my soft cock in her mouth and began sucking it, licking it with her tongue as she did so.

"Now get my briefs and slip them on my feet and I'll pull them up. I think I'll be leaking a lot of semen in the crotch the way I feel." she said. I picked her panties up off the floor and slipped her feet into the leg openings. She lifted her butt off the bed and pulled them up until they were at her crotch.

"Now I can leak and it won't stain your sheets." she told me.

.

"You said I had a longer cock than your daddy's. Have you seen his cock when it was erect?" I asked.

"Yes. Not only have I seen it. I've fucked it too. One Sunday night I got home from the theater about ten o'clock and let myself into the house. All the lights were off except the night light, so I presumed my parents were in bed asleep. As I walked to my bedroom I could see their light was on and the door partially open. So I stopped and peeked in. Mother was sitting astride daddy with his cock buried in her hairy cunt. She was wearing black garter belt and dark stockings. She saw me and motioned for me to come in. She told me to take my dress and slip off then get on the bed and straddle daddy's face. She told me he wanted to eat my pussy So I took my dress,slip, bra, and panties off and got on the bed and straddled daddy's face, I was wearing the same garter belt I am now but had a darker pair of stockings on. I spread my cunt lips open and sat down on his face. I immediately felt his tongue probing my vagina and trying to slip it into my pee hole. Then he shifted to my cunt and probed it with his tongue. Meanwhile, mother leaned forward toward me and told me to suckle her teats. She has nice full teats with large brown nipples and I latched on to her right teat and nursed it while daddy was eating my pussy." Rosalie told me.

"As I was nursing mother's teat she reached over to me and began fondling one of my teats. As you can see, mine are large although not as big as hers. She was in the throes of sexual bliss with daddy's cock impaled in her cunt and me nursing her. suddenly she screamed 'Fuck me you big cocks-man. I need you to blast off in my cunt.' and with that daddy shot his load of semen in her cunt. As he was spewing his love juice in her cunt, I took a moment to give him a little drink of my warm pee. He gobbled it down and sucked my pee hole. So I gave him another small drink. I kept nursing mother's teat while she climaxed then let loose when she told me too." Rosalie continues.

"As I got off of daddy's face he told me he was going to fuck me too but not tonight. He said he would fuck me in the morning when I got up to piss. So I picked up my clothes and headed for my bedroom. I was really surprised my mother had invited me into their bedroom and had me participate in their sexual plan that evening. Especially surprising was my father drinking my piss and trying to force his tongue into my pee hole. When I got up the next morning and went to the bathroom to piss, he was shaving. He had a towel around his waist , but when he saw me it quickly went to the floor. What I was looking at was a cock about six inches long with a foreskin that went past the head it about and inch and a half.

"Would you like to touch it Rosalie?" my father asked. "Your mother does and she really likes to have me fuck her with it too. She enjoys playing with it until I get an erection, then she pulls my long anteater foreskin back and lets me fuck her."

"What happened next?" I asked.

"He came and stood in front of me while I pissed and told me he liked my pee last night. He also told me my pussy tasted good and he'd like to eat me again and soon. I told him I wouldn't wipe my pussy and he could lick the excess pee off of it. I wasn't quite finished peeing so I told him to squat down. As he did so, I spread my cunt lips open and got my pee hole lined up with his mouth and began peeing in it. He drank as much as he could before it began running out his mouth. When I finished pissing I told him to suck my pee hole and lick my cunt. He licked me clean then stood up."

"So what happened next?" I asked.

"He stood up in front of me and called me his little whore. Now your mother and I have a third person to play with and fuck. I took his half erect cock in my hand and began stroking the shaft of it. I decided to push his long foreskin all the way back and was treated to a nice, moist red head. I stroked it a little bit more then I stuck the head of it in my mouth and proceeded to give him a blow job. He lasted about two minutes and I suddenly felt his cock growing larger and I was treated to a mouthful of a warm creamy substance. He kept pumping more into my mouth until it was running out the sides of my mouth and down on the floor. I swallowed as much as I could but there was too much for me to swallow all of it. When I finished sucking his prick he told me that he and mother were going to include me in their sexual escapades and that he knew he didn't need to wear a rubber when he fucked me."

"How did he know that?" I asked.

"I guess mother told him she had taken me to our family doctor and had him prescribe birth control pills for me." she replied. "Anyway he told me I didn't need to wear panties anymore and both of them preferred me to wear stockings and a garter belt everyday. He asked me if I shaved my legs and when I told him I did, he said I didn't need to shave past my knees. I guess they knew I needed to look smooth on my lower legs when I was working at the theater."

"So then what happened?" I asked.

"About that time mother made an appearance and told us she needed to piss and for me to get off the toilet. I guess she really had to pee as it gushed out of her pee hole as quickly as she sat down. I knew she really had to go badly as it made so much noise hitting the water in the toilet. She pissed for about a minute then told father to get in front of her so he could lick her hairy cunt clean. She stood up, spread her legs wide apart, then grabbed her cunt lips open and pulled daddy by his neck right to her hairy cunt. He began licking her hairy cunt and then sucking her clit. He must have made her climax a couple of times as she moaned and told him to keep sucking her clit." Rosalie told me.

"So what happened next?" I inquired.

"They went back to their bedroom with mother telling me to join them. She told me that daddy wanted to fuck me. Daddy's cock was swinging as he walked and was about half erect. Mother told me to take my nightgown off and get on the bed. She quickly did the same thing so we were all nude. I could see her hairy belly much better in the daylight than I could last night and could see she really did have an abundance of dark hair around her cunt and on her belly. We laid down and she told me daddy was going to put his cock between my legs and for me to pull my cunt lips open. I did and his cock felt like a huge sausage on my clit. He told me to take hold of it and masturbate my clit with it till I felt a climax coming. When I did I was to tell him and he would mount me and put his cock in my wet cunt." She told me.

Did you masturbate yourself to a climax?" I asked.

"I did. I was horny seeing daddy's cock and long foreskin. I rubbed his prick all over my clit, which was becoming hard, and then I felt the walls of my cunt get wet. I told him I was going to lie on my back and open my cunt wide so he could put his cock in it. He got on top of me and I guided his prick into my cunt. He then proceeded to fuck me good for about ten minutes talking words like cock fucker, little whore, hairy cunt, and cocksucker before he erupted inside my cunt. When he blew his nuts off inside me I thought he he was drowning my cunt. I was so wet. He told mother to get a pair of black briefs from her dresser so I could put them on and not leak all over the bed and other places. Mother brought them over and slipped them over my feet and I pulled them up to my cunt. Then mother got on the bed and sat on my face telling me to suck her long clit and stick my tongue in her pee hole."

'What did your mother do when you sucked her clit?" I asked.

"She moved her hairy pussy around on my face until I got her hard clit in my mouth. She told me to suck on it so she could come all over my face. I began sucking and she hollered at me to not stop until she told me so. I sucked on it, nibbled on it sucked it some more and then tried to slip my tongue in her pee hole. I must have touched a nerve because she let loose with a shower of pee right in my mouth. I got caught off guard and nearly choked on it, but managed to swallow most of it. She told me to get off her face and suck daddy's cock until she got to her senses again." Rosalie said.

"So did you stick daddy's uncut cock in your mouth and suck on it?" I inquired.

"He was already sporting an erection again and sucking him off just made his cock grow bigger around. I played with his nut sack until he told me he was going to fuck my mother and I was to watch them. He got between her legs and mommy spread her cunt lips wide apart and daddy just plowed his cock into her waiting cunt. Since it was already wet he just rammed in all the way and she moaned as he did so. He called her a whore, a fucking bitch, a cocksucker, and a few other names as he fucked her. Finally he just shoved his prick in her and left it there and I knew he had blown his nuts off in her cunt. She called him a big motherfucker and told him to get off of her so she could put on a pair of briefs." Rosalie continued.

"Did you suck your daddy's cock after he fucked your mother?" I asked.

"No. They were both worn out but told me I was going to be their new whore and I should be ready to fuck daddy or suck mommies cunt at any time. Then mommy told me to get a special pair of briefs from her dresser. She said they had garters attached to them. She told me to get the black ones for her because daddy enjoyed seeing her wear them. I found them and was freaked out by them They were sheer black nylon with four detachable garters on each leg. If you didn't want to wear stockings, you could wear them as briefs. I knew right away that when she put them on I was going to be able to see all the hair on her belly and cunt.

"Did she slip them on right away?" I asked.

"She unhooked her stockings from her garter belt and took it off. She stepped into the Suspants and pulled them up then pulled her stocking back up, as they had fallen to her knees when she unfastened them from her garter belt. As soon as she pulled her panties up I could clearly see all her pussy hair as well as her long cunt lips. She fastened her stockings to the garters and pulled them up high on her thighs. When I saw them I knew I needed to get a couple of pairs of them." Rosalie told me.

"My stepmother has two or three pairs of them. One is black and the others are navy blue and white. She also has four garters on each pair of hers. I think she likes wearing her black ones after daddy has fucked her because I find them in the laundry hamper and find the gusset stiff from baby batter leaking into it and finding a stray pussy hair or two. It's fun to see how stiff the crotch is because that lets me know how much she leaked from her cunt." I said.

"My mother is the same way. I find hers with a stiff crotch and knew daddy, or someone, has fucked her. I presume it's daddy because she doesn't go away from home very often. Anyway, the next day mother and I headed for this lingerie shop in a nearby town. Mother explained she didn't want to shop in our little community because tongues would be wagging about what we were buying. We talked on the short drive over and when we got there she parked the car and told me to sit still until the lady answered the door. About that time I really needed to pee and was wiggling around hoping to get inside and use her toilet. The owner opened the door and mother waved me in. She told me the ladies name was Joanne. I told her I needed to piss and right now. Joanne told me to follow her and she took me outside to an enclosed courtyard. She informed me I could just raise my skirt and let the pee flow out my urethra onto the ground. I raised my skirt, exposing my hairy cunt, and just let it flow. I must have pissed for a minute and asked for some tissue. She told me not to worry. She had a young lady who would lick my cunt clean,"

JhMcKn
JhMcKn
579 Followers
12