Rosalie and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What was going on?" I asked.

"This young lady with a very hairy cunt came out as I finished peeing and Joanne told her to lick my pussy. she came over to where I was standing, told me to spread my cunt lips apart, and proceeded to lick my wet pussy clean of any pee droplets in my hair.. When she finished, she simply looked up at me and smiled. Then this huge man came out and his cock was swinging and swaying to and fro." Rosalie continued.

"What was he going to do?" I asked.

"Joanne told me his name was Pierre. She told my mother what Pierre was going to do and mother just nodded and told me to do whatever Pierre wanted me to do." she said.

"What did Pierre want you to do." I inquired.

"He wanted me to skin his long foreskin back over the head of his prick, then suck his prick. Then he told me he was going to fuck me and blow his nuts off in my cunt." Rosalie replied. "His cock was huge. Not so much in length but in girth. I wasn't sure it would fit in my cunt. He put me on a table right there in the courtyard and fucked me good and hard for about two minutes then blew his nuts off in my cunt. I couldn't believe I had taken his fat prick inside my cunt. He got off of me and Marie rushed over to him to clean his prick off with her mouth. Then Joanne told mother and me to go inside and we would have a little lunch."

"The five of us ate a delicious lunch then Joanne took us to the showroom so I could look at some lingerie. Mother told Joanne that I had seen her Suspants and thought I would be interested in a few pairs as long as she added four more garter tabs to each pair.. Joanne brought out a couple of pairs for me to try on so I just slipped my dress over my head and stood there in my stockings and bra. I told Joanne I needed a towel and a pad or tampon if I was going to slip a pair of Suspants on. She wanted to know why and I told her I was leaking semen down my legs and I didn't want to get the crotch of them wet and sticky."

"What did she do?" I asked.

"She got a pad for me to put between my legs then I stepped into the Suspants. She had guessed my size pretty well as they fit me just fine. I told she and mother they were nice and firm on my butt and I would like three pairs of them. So I ordered a pair of white, navy blue, and black and Joanne said she would sew the extra tabs on them and order extra garters for each pair. Then

I took them off and handed them back to her slipping the pad off too." Rosalie continued.

"So what was next? " I asked.

"Mother told Joanne she needed some new stockings. Joanne let her know she had just received a few pairs of 'seconds' which were new, but might have a flaw in them. She said they were greatly less expensive then regular first line stockings, so mother looked at several pairs. She picked out six pairs, each a different color and different heel pattern. She wanted to know if I needed any and I told her I could use a few pairs too. So Joanne got several boxes and I picked out about six pairs too with dark seams and heels. Joanne wanted to know if we needed anything else and mother told her she didn't think so." Rosalie told me.

"About that time though Pierre and Marie both came bursting into the shop. Pierre's cock was swinging to and fro and was about half erect. He took my mother by her hand and told her he was going to fuck her before we left. She didn't put up any resistance and as they left Marie told me she wanted to eat my pussy. Joanne told us to wait a couple of minutes and we would go find Pierre and my mother and see what they were really doing,

"So Marie came over and got between my legs and licked my pussy and sucked my clit a little bit. Joanne stood beside me, spread her hairy cunt lips open and thrust it towards my mouth. I nibbled away at her clit until I knew she had at least one climax. Suddenly she told us to take off our shoes so we wouldn't make any noise and to follow her down the hallway. There in the first bedroom we came to was my mother, flat on her back wearing only her stockings and Pierre with his fat cock in her cunt, fucking the hell out of her. She had her legs wrapped around his back and was trying to keep his cock impaled in her cunt. She was calling him a motherfucker, a big cocks man, and a cunt fucker. Suddenly Pierre arched his back and began pumping baby batter into mothers cunt and she told him he was a baby maker." Rosalie continued.

"I heard him ask her how she liked his cock and she told him it was the fattest prick she had ever had in her cunt." she continued. "I should have you fuck me more often. You really made me orgasm a few times. Now I need a tampon to stick in my cunt so I don't leak all over the place."

"Before I get you a tampon to stick in your cunt, you're going to suck my prick and clean our juices off of it." He told her as he got off of her.

"His cock was still dripping semen out the tip of it as he stood next to mothers face. She just took his still semi erect cock and popped it in her mouth and began sucking it clean. Pierre told her she was a fucking cocksucker and a cock whore and she just sucked it harder. He finally pulled his cock out of her mouth after about two minutes and went to get her a tampon for her wet cunt." Rosalie told me. "We left and went back to the store where Marie wanted to eat my pussy. So I sat on a chair, spread my legs apart, opened my cunt lips and let her eat me. She licked my pee hole and sucked my clit. She was very good at it and I was coming in about a minute. I told her she had eaten me enough and I had to get ready to leave for home. About that time mother and Pierre came back into the store and Pierre told us that my mother was a great fuck and a great cocksucker."

"Joanne packaged our stockings and we left to come home. After we had been gone a few minutes I asked mother if Pierre was a good fuck. She told me he had the fattest cock she had ever had in her cunt and she thought he stretched her vagina like she was having a baby his cock was so big. She told me she had a tampon in her cunt because he flooded it when he blew his nuts off in her." Rosalie said.

"Now I want to go pee and then I want you to fuck me again. Then we need to get some sleep and you can take me home in the morning." she said. She peed in the toilet, then gave me a French kiss, so we tongue fucked for a minute or so, then I slipped my cock in her very wet cunt again and fucked her for about two minutes. I gave her cunt another load of pollen, then we went to sleep.

to be continued as Rosalie and Me Part 2.

12