Rosario

Story Info
If you're going to clean in the nude make sure no-one's home.
2.4k words
4.35
22.9k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,537 Followers

I am Rosario. After I left work I went to work for a cleaning company. Not that we call ourselves a cleaning company. We're a 'Maids for Hire' organisation, much sought after by the wealthy when they need extra staff or just want someone to come on a regular basis and do general housekeeping tasks. When you get right down to it the main differences between us and a regular cleaning company are prestige and an extra twenty dollars an hour.

When I say I work for the company I should make it clear that I don't work for them per se, but with them, as an independent contractor. They handle the mucky stuff like finding customers, billing, payment and such, and we independent contractors give them a cut of what we earn. It's a reasonable cut so we're all happy.

The advantage of being independent means that if you need a day off you can take one. Just let the service know and they'll swing someone who's free to take your place for the day.

I had to fill in for Consuela one day when she was a bit under the weather. I fronted up to the unit to be serviced and rang the bell. Some places we have a key and are expected to just enter and get to work. Other places we're required to knock and only use a key if no-one is home. This place was a knock first.

The door was answered by a woman wearing a light robe. I introduced myself and explained that I was filling in for Consuela who wasn't well that day.

The woman let me in and then turned to me.

"I'm Sandra," she said. "Before you get started I feel you should know I'm a naturist."

I just gave her a blank look. Was that anything like a botanist?

"Basically," she said, taking off her robe and hanging it on a hook next to the door, "it means that I like to be nude whenever possible, especially at home. If it doesn't make you too uncomfortable I'd prefer you to work in the nude as well."

"I, ah, I don't swing that way," I said delicately, wriggling my fingers a little to sort of indicate what I meant.

"Neither do I," said Sandra with a giggle. "I just like to be naked when I'm at home without visitors. You don't really count as a visitor as you're the maid."

"Consuela?" I asked.

"She allows me my little foible and does the housework nude. A very nice body on that young woman. Still, the choice is yours."

I gave a mental shrug and decided to go along with her foible. It didn't worry me if I was naked. If she'd been a man that would have been a different story but as it was. After all, she didn't have anything that I didn't have and quite a bit less in certain areas. And if I didn't I might lose the gig for Consuela and she'd be pissed at me.

I calmly stripped off and placed my clothes on a chair next to the door. Sandra nodded approvingly.

"That's quite a respectable bust you have," she observed. "Do you have implants?"

"All natural," I assured her. "A gift from my mother."

With that she vanished into another room and I settled down to do the housekeeping.

I found it quite liberating to be waltzing around the apartment in the altogether while doing the cleaning. An interesting experience. I wonder what Consuela thought of it. I'd have to make sure to ask her.

I finished up and prepared to depart. I told Sandra I was finished and about to leave and she told me to hold on for a moment and let her see my timesheet. I shrugged and passed it over. It was accurate so I didn't worry about it but I'll admit to feeling a little narked that she felt she had to check. She scribbled something on and passed it back to me with a smile. Looking at the timesheet she'd written a +1 next to the total and initialised it.

"It's an extra hour as a tip. I also do the same for Consuela."

"Thank you," I said and departed, wondering if I could persuade Consuela to break a leg so I could steal that client.

I went about my business and as it turned out in the middle of the afternoon I let myself into a very nice apartment in one of the high-rises. I'd been to this apartment many times before and had never yet met anyone in it. A truly anonymous client with me the anonymous maid. What, I wondered, would it be like to wander around this place naked?

It was rather titillating, doing something I knew I shouldn't and getting away with it. I bustled about doing my work, wondering if Consuela also stripped for places other than Sandra's. No-one arrived home and I finished, dressed, and departed, feeling pleased with myself.

Over the next few weeks I repeated my little stunt, being careful to select those units that I knew were always empty. Consuela was back at Sandra's and when I quizzed her about Sandra she admitted that Sandra just liked her visitors to be naked. She also admitted that it was possible she stripped at other places when she was alone.

A couple of weeks later I was back at that first apartment where I'd cleaned in the nude (not counting Sandra's), stripped off and got to work. When possible I like to turn on a radio as I work, picking a music station, and doing a bit of a dancing motion as I bounced around the place.

You can understand I was a bit taken aback when the music suddenly stopped and when I turned around two men in suits were looking at me. Very nice looking men in very nice suits, but they weren't supposed to be there.

"Who are you?" asked one of the men.

"I Rosario. I clean," I said, holding up the duster I had in my hand.

"My maid service," said the man, "although I never knew they worked in the nude."

"Do you normally work naked?" asked the second man.

"I clean, si," I said waving the duster about.

"I'm Don Wayward," said the first man. "I'm the owner."

He waved his hand generally around to indicate the unit. I nodded and waved my duster around and said, "I clean, si,"

"I don't think she knows much English," said the second man. "Speak English do you?" he asked me.

Better than you, probably, I thought but what I said was, "Eengleesh, si."

"Well, she says she does but I have my doubts," said Don. "Ah, Rosario, this is Michael Rodentia, a compatriot of mine."

Mickey Mouse? Was he kidding me?

"Michael. Si," I said, willing to agree to everything if they'd just go about their business and let me get dressed and depart.

"Well I suppose you want to finish up and be on your way," said Don, "but there's this rule in the household."

I didn't say anything, just looking at him and holding my duster high like a trophy.

"The rule is quite simple. Anytime we find a naked woman in the unit we're supposed to fuck her. You're naked and in the unit and we've caught you so we're going to take turns fucking you. OK?"

"Si," I said, keeping my face blank.

Michael, if that was his first name, laughed outright.

"In theory that's permission. I'll let you go first. I have to admit that that's a magnificent rack she's got."

They wouldn't dare, I thought. And what do I do if they do dare? I shrugged mentally. If rape is inevitable relax and enjoy according to Confucius, and they both looked rather hot and studly. It could be an interesting experience.

The answer to whether they'd dare or not was answered when Don's hands landed on my breasts and squeezed them. I slapped at his hands, waved my duster and yelled, "Rosario clean. Si?"

His reply was to simply put his hands on my shoulders and press down. He had a lot of weight to press with, too, and I had no choice but to sink to my knees. He promptly unzipped and dropped his trousers and shorts and his erection sprang forth. A hand behind my head gently urged me closer, indicative of what I was expected to do. Seeing he wasn't just ramming his cock into my face I silently sighed and took hold of it.

I knew just what to do, my boyfriend liking this sort of thing. Truth to tell, so did I. Sex was fun, although I'd never been part of a threesome before. My mouth engulfed his cock, and it was quite a mouthful. Bigger than the current boyfriend's that was for sure.

As far as I was concerned a couple of blowjobs would be the easy way out, although I did wonder what it would be liked to be fucked by the pair of them. As it was I used my tongue and teeth and I was doing a masterly job on his dick, bringing it speedily to a point when I'd need to either spit or swallow.

And he pulled away.

Breathing very hard, with his cock all shiny and wet, but he pulled away. Before I could say or do anything the so called Michael had a hand on my head and was turning it in his direction. Sure enough, another big fat cock was right there, waiting for my attention.

I started work, giving it the same loving attention I'd assigned to Don's, but adding a little something. Hopefully that little something would be enough to trigger him before he could pull out. I slurped and sucked and was building up a nice tension in the man when he also pulled out, blast him. It appeared I was going to get a closer acquaintance with both cocks.

Don's hands landed on my shoulders and he pushed me back until I was flat on my back. Then it was a case of him grabbing my ankles and lifting my legs high and wide while he settled between them. He released my ankles, lined himself up, and pushed into me just as hard and as fast as he could go, giving a groan of relief as he did so. His balls were slapping against me in no time flat. Hasn't the silly asshole ever heard of foreplay?

Not that it had really been required. Sucking on a couple of cocks and knowing what they were going to be used for had a way of juicing me up and I was wet and ready, although I did give a protesting cry of, "Rosario clean, si?"

"Clean's right," I heard Michael say. "You'll be cleaning our tubes, that's for sure."

By that stage Don had got into action. His hands were having fun with my breasts and he was bouncing up and down on me, fucking me with everything he had, and he had a lot. I'd already observed that they looked hot and studly and Don was certainly proving it. The quasi blowjob hadn't weakened his ambitions, just made him all the more eager to get going, and once he got going he kept on going.

He worked me over most thoroughly and all I could do was give little gasping exhalations as he drove into me. I was all, "Uh, uh, uh," pushing urgently up to meet him, my hips having to work overtime to keep up with him.

He moved quite swiftly from where I was at 'I'm not going to climax' to a point where 'I was probably going to climax at some stage'. After that he pushed me to 'oh, yes, a climax is a certainty, damn you', and then on to 'why haven't I climaxed yet, you asshole'? What's the delay? I was almost ready to scream at that stage.

He finally pulled out all stops, really letting rip, and I was totally lost as my climax hit me hard and noisily. I lay there shuddering with the aftershocks while Don casually dismounted.

"Have to admit that you appeared to hit the button," Michael told him, at the same time settling down onto the floor next to me and rolling me over onto my stomach. "Hands and knees," he told me, giving my bottom a slap. "Head down, bum up."

I simply rolled onto my hands and knees and stayed like that. Michael didn't seem to mind as the next moment he was driving home, his arms going around me as his hands captured my breasts.

The way he was clutching hold of me while thrusting into me made me wonder if he and Don were having some sort of competition. Whatever the reason he was giving me his all just as furiously as Don had, with similar results as far as I was concerned. I could only crouch there, my bottom bouncing up and down as he had his fun, Once more giving voice to those little exhalations. Hadn't either of these guys ever heard of slow and steady wins the race?

Not that it made much difference. Michael knew just what he was doing and proceeded to do it, dragging my poor body along for the ride, and quite a ride it was, too. I finished up with another screaming climax which Michael undoubtedly took as a sign of his general studliness.

Once that was finished I jumped to my feet, grabbed my clothes, and headed for the bathroom for a general clean up and dressing. Leaving the bathroom in an immaculate condition (I was the maid, after all) I came out and walked up and stood in front of Don.

"Rosario clean," I snapped, holding out my hand.

Don laughed, reached for his wallet, and dropped a note in my hand. I gave it a contemptuous look and waited some more. Don stopped laughing but he did add another note. I turned to look at Michael, hand still out. He muttered something rude and matched what Don had given me. (No choice, really. If he hadn't matched it he would have looked like a piker.) I stalked off towards the front door. Before I left I turned and wagged my finger at them. "Rosario clean, si," I snapped and departed for my next appointment.

That had been a really interesting experience. I had great fun telling Consuela about it. Did I stop doing my work in the nude? Now why would I stop? One never knows what might happen.

Ashson
Ashson
8,537 Followers