Rose

Story Info
His roommate wants more sexual experience.
11.3k words
4.73
52.5k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch 1: The Request

Looking back, it all started on a Friday night.

For me, Friday nights are usually spent one of two ways, either I'm on my couch watching a movie or playing video games or I'm out on a date with some girl I met on some dating app. For the time being, I was taking a break from dating. The reason being that my dating life consists of me messaging a pretty girl on some dating app with some god awful name. If communications with said girl went well, we would meet up for dinner or maybe drinks at a bar. We would talk, giving each other the run down about ourselves, our jobs, hobbies, maybe a few jokes here and there. This would go on for a few weeks before one of us loses interest and communications drop off.

Rinse and repeat.

Most of my friends were in relationships and thus most of their weekends were spent with their significant others. We hung out, but being the third wheel definitely sucked.

Thus a combination of burn out from the dating world and continuously being the third wheel in meet ups with friends ended up with me opting to spend the last few Friday nights on my couch playing video games. There were a few games that I had put on the backburner that I've been meaning to get to, so I relished in the opportunity to dust off my Playstation and lose myself in virtual reality.

It all started on one particular Friday night, after a particularly hellish week at work. I was on my living room couch playing a particularly punishing game when my roommate, Judy Chan, came in looking particularly upset. Judy and I had been friends for the better part of ten years. Having met during our sophomore year in some required University writing class, we connected instantly. Especially since Judy was new to the country, having come over from China to study abroad and I was the only one in the class fluent in Mandarin, her native dialect. We started hanging out from time to time, nothing too serious, though our respective friend groups did possess a few mutual friends here and there. After graduation, Judy decided to attend grad school while I looked for work. Coincidentally, both Judy's grad school of choice and my job were in the same city. As a result, Judy and I found ourselves living together.

In that time, we had definitely gotten a lot closer. Cooking together, sharing meals, watching movies, all of the things that friends and roommates do. Of course, that didn't stop my friends or family from trying to convince me that I should date Judy. Judy was pretty and truth be told, the thought had crossed my mind, but the timing just wasn't there. Judy was busy working on her doctorate, while I was too busy with work. She must have felt the same because the both of us had dated other people since moving in together. Me having dated way more than her.

Sometimes, I wondered whether I should pull the trigger and just date Judy.

"Hey." I said to her, my eyes not leaving the screen. My video game demanded all of my attention, I was currently fighting a boss and getting pummeled.

"Hey yourself." Judy said plopping down on the couch next to me. "What're you playing?

"Raiders of the Inferno" I asked casually

"Cool," she replied. She was dressed pretty nice tonight. A light blue jean jacket, a grey and black stripped blouse, over a conservative grey skirt, as always, her long black hair was tied up in a ponytail. She had done her make up too, her pretty face was radiant with a pink blush so subtle that it was practically invisible.

I gave her a quick once over before returning to my game. "You look nice tonight, date?"

Judy nodded. "Yeah" she said, her voice distant and thinking. "Did you hear about Jack and Jane?"

I shook my head.

"They finally hooked up. Happened last week." She said.

"About time." I said, Jack and Jane were two of my oldest friends. Though the two insisted that their relationship was platonic, there was always that spark of chemistry between them. Not only that, but a lot of the things that they did also made them seem more like a couple than just friends. It seemed inevitable to everybody in my small circle of friends, that those two would end up together.

About time indeed.

"How was your date?" I asked casually. Judy had been seeing some software engineer she had met online for the past few weeks. Though I had yet to meet him, the guys seemed cool from everything she had told me about him.

"We kind of broke things off." Judy said, she laid her head back on the couch, and scooted closer to me. And suddenly I could feel the warmth of her body radiating towards me.

"Sorry to hear." I replied, I didn't take my eyes off my game. The boss fight was intense and took up most of my attention. Judy had known me long enough to know that I can get really engrossed in a video game, but still be capable of carrying out a conversation. "What happened?"

"He said that he didn't feel attracted to me." Judy said, "Said he doesn't want to date someone he's not attracted to. Can't really come back from that one."

"That's a pretty fucked up thing to say." I replied. Judy wasn't an Instagram model, but she was definitely pretty in a cutesy sort of way. She wore clothes that most would consider to be conservative, long skirts that ended midway down her shins, sweaters and cardigans usually in light colors like pink, yellow or baby blue. She normally wore glasses and kept her hair tied up into a long ponytail or bun. She had a sense of style that most people would definitely agree was definitely anything but sexy. "You're beautiful."

I could practically hear Judy blush next to me.

"Thanks" she said quietly. She shuffled nervously in her seat.

"You doing ok? Anything I can do to make you feel better?" I asked, my fingers were flurry on the video game buttons. The boss I was fighting, a massive demon with an even bigger hammer, was definitely difficult.

"Yeah, there actually is."

"What is it?"

"I want you to teach me how to be a slut." Judy said, she placed a hand on my bicep, running her thumb up and down the curve of the muscle.

"Sure, just let me finish beating this boss first." I said, too engrossed in the intensity of the video game that had captured my attention. I blinked and turned to her. "Wait, what did you say?"

"I want you to teach me how to be a slut," Judy repeated.

The sounds of a game over could be heard as my character was slaughtered by the boss. I ignored them and turned off my Playstation. This took precedent.

"Ok, just so we're on the same page." I said putting my controller down onto the coffee table we had bought when we moved in. "What exactly do you mean."

Judy shrugged, causing her hair to tussle as she did so. "I just want to learn how to be more sexually adventurous."

"And you think that me teaching you is the way to do that?" I asked. "What makes you think that I'm even qualified."

Judy looked away, her face getting redder by the second. She nodded quietly. "The walls here are pretty thin," She said "The girls that you bring back can get pretty loud."

Now it was my turn to blush. I've had my fair share of third dates and one night stands in the past, but I had always thought that they had been quiet enough not to disturb Judy. I was wrong. Very wrong.

"Sorry." I said.

Judy shook her head. "Not the point." She said. "We're both adults, Ryan, and if I'm being honest with you, I'm really sexually inexperienced. I've had sex before, but it didn't feel like what I thought it would feel. I talked to Jane and Cassie about it and they both said that I had had a bad lay. A lot of bad lays. Maybe, it's the guys that I've been dating or maybe it's just me, but to be honest, it's probably a combination of both."

I put a hand to my chin. This was a lot to process, Judy and I had always been close, but never close enough to discuss our sex lives. This was definitely a new frontier for the both of us. "Ok, so what does that have to do with me." I asked,

Now it was Judy's turn to blush. "I got to talking with Jane last week, about how she and Jack had finally got together. She told me about how great the sex between them was, how it felt like she had been missing out on all this great sex and relationship stuff. It got me thinking about my own experiences with sex." She took a breath. "Mainly that I really don't have any."

Judy took a pause and looked away. "Sex has never been something that I've been comfortable with, I've never really enjoyed it all that much, even with my exes. I want to experiment and try new things sexually, learn how to be comfortable in my own body. And if I'm going to be trying those things, I would want it to be happening with someone that I trust and feel safe around."

I was dumbfounded. "And that person is me?"

Judy nodded, biting her lower lip. "I trust you." Her face was as red as a cherry by this point, the redness spreading from her cheeks down to her neck. She had never looked cuter to me. "I know what I'm asking you is a bit crazy and I totally understand if you want to say 'no'."

I shook my head. "No, it's not that, it's just that I wouldn't even know where to start, I mean you do know what the word 'slut' means right?"

Again, she nodded before speaking, "A slut is a woman who has had many sexual partners, a woman who is casual about sex."

"Yeah, that basically covers mos-" I began

"But," Judy interjected before I could finish speaking. "I've read that a lot of women have begun to take back the meaning of that word, to them a slut is someone who is comfortable with their sexuality and confident in who they are. Someone who is in control of her body and in touch with its needs. That's what I want to feel, that's what I want you to teach me. I want you to make me feel comfortable."

I was at a loss for words.

"I want you to..." Judy began, before pausing, the words lost on her lips. "...make me feel beautiful and sexy and wanted. Part of that may or may not entail sex, I'm not sure about that yet. But I do know that I want you to be the one to make me do it.

I took a deep breath. "Ok," I said.

"Ok, you understand or ok you'll do this?" Judy asked.

"Both." I said, I took a breath to steady myself. "Yes, I've had some sexual experiences. Yes, I am willing to teach you, but I want you to know two things. First off, I won't pressure you into sex, not unless you want it."

Judy nodded.

"Secondly, since you want to learn how to accept yourself and become more sexually adventurous, it's more than likely that I will ask you to do things that are outside of your comfort zone. I may call you names that are insulting and degrading, I may do things that make you feel uncomfortable. If you don't feel comfortable or safe doing what I ask, you always have to power to say no. We should establish a safe word to use when things become too much for you."

"Safe word?" Judy asked, her eyebrows raised.

"Yeah, a word or phrase that you can use that basically means 'stop, this is too much for me'." I said.

"Why can't I just use 'no'?" asked Judy

"Because 'no' is used way too often and can easily be overlooked. When we designate a safe word, we want a word that stands out and can immediately tell me to stop." I said "It has to be something easy to remember for the both us.

Judy nodded. "So, something like...rose?"

I smiled, a gesture that she returned. She had such a nice smile, bright and warm like sunlight. "Good choice, so if you ever feel uncomfortable or overwhelmed, saying 'rose' would tell me to instantly stop whatever we are doing" I said. I took a breath and steadied my voice. "Would you like to begin now?"

Judy blushed again and nodded. "Sure."

I closed my eyes for a second. I suppose, it was now or never. "Take off your clothes." I said, opening my eyes. I surprised myself in the sudden change in my voice; firm and demanding.

Judy looked scared for a moment. "What?"

"Take. Your. Clothes. Off." I said again, I leaned forward. From this close, I could feel the body heat radiating from her. "Now."

Judy's face went beet red, but she nodded. She stood up, shrugging the jean jacket off of her shoulders. She took the jacket and neatly folded it before laying it on the coffee table, she then took off her socks folding them as well. Judy glanced nervously at me as if expecting me to tell her to stop. I did nothing other than stare back, trying to keep my expression as neutral as possible, despite the pounding of my heart against my chest. She moved onto her blouse next, lifting it above her head to reveal her grey push-up bra. The bra wasn't anything fancy and Judy wasn't exactly the bustiest girl I had ever seen, but her C-cup breasts looked good enough to eat. Smooth, soft looking skin that seemed to glow against the grey push-up bra holding them back.

I felt my cock stir in my pants and swallowed hard. This was going to be harder than I thought.

Like the rest of her clothes, Judy neatly folded her blouse and placed it on a pile. My breath caught in my chest as she unzipped her skirt from the back and let it fall to the ground revealing her long shapely legs. I found myself staring at those legs, long and athletic with pale alabaster skin marred only by a few moles that ran up the side of her knee. Judy stood embarrassed, her legs crossed in a desperate attempt to hide her ever growing nudity, a hand covering her breasts, while the other covered her panty-clad crotch.

Fuck, was she always this beautiful?

I swallowed hard. "The bra and panties too."

She nodded and reached behind herself to undo her bra, letting it drop to the coffee table. Her breasts were round and shapely with just a bit of sag, tipped with small brown nipples that jutted out in anticipation. She reached down and let her pink lacey panties drop to the ground revealing a pussy crowned by a trimmed bush of black hair.

I took a second to drink in Judy's appearance. Beautiful. Her embarrassed expression and the redness of her face only added to her beauty.

"Are you scared?" I asked.

Judy nodded.

"Do you want to continue?"

She nodded again.

"Turn around." I said,

She did a spin, giving me a quick view of her perfect ass. Her black hair spiraled as she moved.

"Do you want to continue?" I asked quietly. My voice shaking as I spoke. Judy nodded, one hand draped across her breasts, the other down covering her pussy. "Very well. Touch yourself."

Judy broke my gaze for a minute before letting her hands wander up to her breasts. She gently massaged them, cupping them with her hands before moving onto her nipples to pinch and pull at them. She closed her eyes and let out a low moan of delight, a sound that reverberated all the way down to my rapidly hardening cock.

"Tell me, what are you touching." I said standing up and walking over to her.

"M-My breasts." She moaned.

"Your tits." I corrected "say it,"

"I-I'm touching my tits." She said opening her eyes to look at me. Her brown eyes were glazed, reflecting an image of lust and need.

"Now down there," I said gesturing to her pussy which was now dripping with anticipation.

Judy swallowed hard before bringing a hand down to caress the outer folds of her pussy. She moaned softly as she explored her most intimate of places. Her legs shivered and buckled as she continued to caress the outer folds of her pussy. I cupped her chin in my hands and tilted it so she could face me, Judy gasped when I did so, her eyes snapping open to meet my own.

"Look at me while your rub your pussy." I growled, I gently guided her back down to the sofa, letting her nude body sink down into the leather.

"Spread your legs." I said, she complied further revealing her pussy further, her pussy was a beautiful pink color, swollen and dripping wet with desire. A sweet fragrance wafted into my nose, intoxicating and enticing, I felt my cock stiffen in response to the scent of her pussy. No. I needed to control myself in a situation like this.

Judy continued to rub herself, moans growing louder and louder, I cupped her chin with my fingers tilting her face up to look at me. "What are you touching." I said.

She moaned in response. "My vagina." She said with ragged breaths, her voice straining as the pleasure built up inside of her.

"Your pussy." I said hands gently gripping her by the chin, forcing her to look at me, "Say it." From this close, I could smell her, everything about her. The sweat from her brow, the pungent fragrance of her cunt, the shampoo that she used. It was intoxicating.

"My pussy, I'm touching my pussy." Judy moaned, she found a rhythm, her hand drawing faster circles around her clit.

"Your tits too." I said, "touch your tits." She complied, hands moving to her gorgeous breasts, massaging the fatty flesh and pinching her beautiful nipples.

What a fucking sight she was, naked and beautiful, pearls of sweat beginning to coalesce on her pale skin, her left hand caressing her breasts, her right hand gently rubbing circles around her clit. I could feel my cock straining against the tightness of my jeans as her moans got louder and louder. Her movements on her clit and tits becoming more and more furious.

"Oh god," she moaned. "Oh god, I'm gonn-I'm gonna cum." She began to rub her clit quicker, her hand a circular blur on the engorged nub, the scent of her arousal permeating the air all around her.

"Cum for me," I said, I could feel my cock pushing against the wall of my clothes, desperate to get out. "Let me see you cum."

Judy came, her legs going rigid while the rest of her body nearly slid off of the couch. The hand that was rubbing her breasts grabbed onto my arm in an attempt to stabilize herself, nails digging into my arms as she rode the waves of her climax. She arched her back, opening her mouth in a silent scream of ecstasy.

Fuck, she looked so sexy.

Slowly she relaxed, letting her body back down onto the couch. I leaned down, stroking her cheek with my hand, as her orgasm died down. I could practically feel the precum leaking from my cock wetting my boxers. "You ok?" I asked, my voice shaking with excitement, my heart pounding against my chest.

It took her a moment to answer. "Yeah," She said, her face red and sweaty, her voice unsteady. "I've never come that hard before."

I chuckled. "It was pretty amazing." I said, drawing circles on her cheek with the knuckle of my pointer finger.

Judy reached out to rub her hand against the tent in my pants, her fingers finding my hardening cock with ease. I felt a shiver go down my spine as her hand grasped my cock. "I want to see it." She said softly, her breath still coming in ragged puffs. My cock grew even harder in anticipation. A red sheen of blush was flushed over her cheeks, strands of black were still matted against her forehead. She rubbed gently against my bulge sending shivers of excitement throughout my body. "Please," she said biting her lower lip, it was probably the sexiest thing I had ever seen.

Who was I to say no to that?

I undid the button on my jeans, unzipped my zipper and dropped my pants and boxers to the ground. My cock sprung out from it's clothed prison and pointed straight at Judy, as if it knew what was coming.

Slowly, hesitantly, Judy reached out to grip my cock, her hands were cold, but soft. I shuddered at the touch. "Fuck." Judy murmured, probably the first time I had heard her use profanity. She slowly began to move her hands up and down my length, gently tugging at the silken skin wrapped around the hardened length of my cock. She leaned forward and gave the helmeted head a tentative lick, which sent shivers up my spine. A few more licks of her tongue were quickly followed by her inserting my entire cock into her mouth, sucking while swirling her tongue around the head.

"Oh shit." I said, my knees threatened to buckle under the weight of the pleasure. Judy took this as a sign of approval and she continued the blowjob with increased fervor, taking me deeper and deeper into her mouth until the head of my cock bottomed out against her throat causing her to choke and gag.