Rose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Judy nodded against my chest. "Yeah," she said between sobs. "I just...need a moment. Can you just hold me for now?"

I complied, wrapping my arms around her, smothering her with my weight and warmth. I ran my fingers through her hair and let her cry against my chest. "It's ok." I whispered "It's ok."

After an eternity and a day, Judy released her hold on me, pulling back so our eyes could meet. "You ok?" I asked.

"Yeah, it was just really intense." Judy replied with a nod, wiping a tear from her eye. "I've never cum so hard in my life. But I liked it. It was the best sex I've ever had in my life. It felt like I was waking up. Like this whole new world was being introduced to me. I loved every minute of it."

She cupped my face and brought me in for a kiss. A light passionate kiss. One that I responded to in kind, reigning in my need for more. Eventually, the kiss ended, and Judy broke away from me, smiling slightly.

"So, what now?" I asked.

Judy smiled. "I think I'd like to shower and afterwards, I want to watch a movie with you, while cuddling."

I grinned. There were still a lot of things I needed to work out. My feelings for Judy, that blind date that Cassie wanted to set me up with, being chief among them. But for now, those things could wait.

"Sounds like a plan."

A/N: Never thought I'd write a Nude Day Story and truth be told, this story was never supposed to be a Nude Day story. But after rereading it, I felt that it fit in with the theme to a certain degree. I hoped you all enjoyed reading it. Reviews are always welcome (They motivate me to write more)