Rose

Story Info
Something I thought of on the spot.
1k words
3.76
9.6k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rose was reclining on the couch relaxing. It had been a long day at the mall. She was a lady that a lot of men would not forget. Curves in all the right places and long toned legs, Rose was someone that gathered attention simply by walking by.

Rose had put on the TV and was getting settled in when a few moments later the main door unlocked and a middle aged man came through in a suit.

'Darling, how was work?' Rose purred while still laying against the couch, eating a grape clearly in a mood of relaxation.

'Work was fine as usual honey, how was your day?' the man smiled while undressing at the door, keeping his clothes all folded and leaving only his underwear on. He made his way towards Rose and knelt down. He bent over and put his nose down to her white heel sandals, his hands gently touching the sides, he inhaled deeply a few times and straightened again still on his knees and kissed her two feet before gently kneading them in his hands.

'Oh, the usual. I only did some light shopping today as there was nothing much that caught my interest, I do plan to look at some swimwear tomorrow for our upcoming vacation' her eyes were on the screen but she did not miss the twitch in his underwear.

'W-would you like me to come along?' he asks hopefully.

'It's alright darling, you just have work, just focus on that' she murmured sensually picking a grape up and popping it into her mouth while still eyeing the screen. Chuckling inwardly at his disappointment.

'Would you like a glass of wine to go with the grapes honey?' he asked.

'That would be lovely!' She turned her attention to him and smiled, dazzling him with her beauty.

'Right away!' he got up and scampered to the kitchen leaving her to titter at his manner to please. It was all too easy.

He came back with a glass and handed it to her before getting back on his knees and resuming his massage on her feet. He bent forwards and kiss them in adoration.

'By the way honey, I cleared the balance on our credit card and topped it up with a little more in there, you can shop as much as you like tomorrow', he glanced at her happily.

'Oh sweetie! How thoughtful of you! But I never worry about our credit cards declining when I shop' she purred. She plucked a grape from the bowl and fed it to his eager mouth. Her finger traced down his mouth and lightly stroked his chin like a proud owner rewarding a pet.

'You must be exhausted worrying about our money and your job at the same time today dear. Would you like to go to bed early?' she coo-ed.

'No no honey, I am not tired at all. Do not mind me at all' he said hurriedly, his hands slightly tightened at her feet, afraid of being dismissed.

'Alright then, let's head to bed after the movie' she smiled rubbing her feet together in his hands causing the growing stain in his underwear to grow even larger.

The rest of the hour was spent with Rose sipping on her wine while snacking on grapes while her husband was massaging her feet on his knees and kissing them with love. When the credits finally rolled, Rose stretched sensually while her husband held her feet in his hands not wanting to let go. He sighed and placed a deep kiss on each foot, inhaling heavily before helping his wife up.

'I just had a lovely bath before you got back, I would have asked you to help me if I had known you would be back so early', Rose mused, looking down at her kneeling husband and patted his head while he groaned in disappointment.

'I will clean up here Rose, you head to bed and have a good rest' he said.

'Hmm but I might be deep asleep when you join me in bed' Rose trailed off seemingly thinking.

'I won't wake you up dear, I can sleep at the end' he hurriedly assured her.

'Oh that sounds good! I love having my feet warmed, well don't stay up too late.' Rose walked into the room leaving her husband kneeling at the couch.

He gingerly picked up her sandals and kissed them again before putting it away and got to cleaning the area. It was not long before he went into the room as well with a large spot of stain on his underwear.

The next morning, he shuffled out in his stained underwear and went about the kitchen preparing breakfast. About half an hour later, his gorgeous wife sauntered out in her silky night robe and strode over to the table, he hurriedly went over to pull her chair out for her as she slid in.

'How was your sleep honey?' he said as he brought over a hot plate of food.

'It was great darling, your face kept my feet warm all night' she smiled. 'You know how much I hate the coolness in the middle of the night.'

'That is great honey, I am glad you enjoyed it. I tried not to interrupt your beauty sleep,' he said, pouring a glass of juice for her before kneeling and going under the table to gently caress her calves, giving them a light massage.

Rose crossed her legs causing her already short night robe to rise up revealing more of her thighs, causing a gasp from below the table. She smirked knowing full well he was wrapped around her little finger. She finished her breakfast and leaned back on the chair stretching out her legs, she felt him peck her feet before crawling out and set to clearing the dishes.

'My, look at the time! You should be going off to work now' Rose giggled as she stopped short, she was leaning in to kiss him on the cheek but decided to deny him that as well. She had been feeling particularly evil these days.

After washing up, he came out to Rose enjoying yet another movie. He made his way to the door trying not to interrupt her as she tapped on her phone no doubt planning another shopping trip with her friends.