Crushing Defeat

Story Info
A recovering simp goes on a first date...
1k words
4.18
9.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The date was going so well. Ken had been scrimping and saving for a few weeks now to get his financial situation in a place where he could afford to show Rita a nice night out. Of course, lots of people preferred to split costs more equally, but Ken was old fashioned. With his old bad habits, he could never afford a place like this, but he had overcome those.

Rita seemed really into him, too. On the app, their senses of humor had been a total match, and they talked frequently in the days leading up to the date. He took her to one of the few really high end restaurants in town, he had even got himself a haircut the day before. It felt really nice to have a proper evening to look forward to.

Buzz, Buzz.

She was telling him about her job, smiling adorably as she elaborated about the clueless customers and irritating coworkers, when his phone buzzed in his pocket. It was that particular buzzing pattern that sent a chill through him. He'd recognize it anywhere. He was sure he'd deleted the app, there's no way he hadn't deleted it....

Discreetly, he checked the lock screen under the table, and there it was: his bad habit staring him in the face.

"Goddess Lexie requests: $5.00"

"1 New Message: Good luck on your date. - Lexie"

How did she know? How did she find his account?? The intoxicating green logo sent his mind spiraling. All the nights Lexie had spent brainwashing him, programming him. It was like she was in his head forcing open the floodgates.

"Everything OK?" Rita asked, still smiling. She was so pretty. He had to concentrate.

"Yeah, sorry. Just a work thing, it's not important." He tried to give a convincing smile, "Please, go on."

Her story continued on, but Ken couldn't follow it anymore. The words were just going in one ear, out the other. In his head, Lexie was waiting impatiently. Tapping her foot as his will slowly wore itself into nothing. He was flashing back to his bed, eyes glazed over, droning beats invading his ears. So many sleepless nights and hypnotic sessions, it was silly to think he could ever fully de-program himself. The triggers were everywhere.

Buzz, Buzz.

His cock was already throbbing in his slacks, as he subtly pulled the phone up.

"Goddess Lexie requests: $5.00"

"2 New Messages: don't make me wait, slave. - Lexie"

Rita's voice trailed off, "Do you need to take that?"

"Oh, yeah, so sorry just one sec..." Ken quickly opened up the app, fingers trembling. He fulfilled both requests. $10.00 sent. Immediately, a text came in.

"3 New Messages: Good boy. -Lexie"

Ken bit his tongue.

"What's going on at work?" Rita asked, eyebrow raised. She was in good humor still, but suspicious. Ken's ex had been suspicious like that. He felt crushed, defeated. Here he was, on a promising date with an amazing woman who was truly into him, a woman who wouldn't rob him and corrupt him with every chance she got, and he couldn't go an hour without giving money to his Goddess. Waves of depression, lust, and desperation were coursing through him as he said:

"Just an IT emergency. They really don't know what 'off the clock' means at my office."

She laughed, suspicion averted. He waited for her story to finish, trying to ignore raging hard on straining against him, demanding his attention. Then he excused himself and slipped away to the bathroom.

--------------------

The stall door had barely locked before he was furiously unzipping himself and stroking. He opened up the chat with Lexie and started typing. Paragraph after paragraph: about how he hated her, how he loved her, how fucking stupid he felt... He pumped his cock and ranted and rambled... Then he deleted all that text, and sent a simple three word message instead, one that he had sent her many times before.

"Thank you Goddess. - Ken"

"Goddess Lexie requests: $10.00"

"Request fulfilled. $10.00 sent to Goddess Lexie"

"You seriously thought you could break free, it's so cute how you don't even realize how deeply under my control you are. - Lexie"

"I deleted the app... I blocked you. - Ken"

"No, I let you THINK you had deleted it. I control all your thoughts, dummy. Send me more now. - Lexie"

"$20.00 sent to Goddess Lexie."

"Good boy! You can never escape me. - Lexie"

"Nngh... - Ken"

"Say it back. - Lexie"

"I can never escape you, Goddess. - Ken"

"LOL, your date is waiting out there for you while you're jerking off in the bathroom. - Lexie"

He was so close to cumming now, if he could just cum, then he could get back to his date with a clear head. But... he couldn't cum without her permission.

"Please let me cum? Please, please Goddess - Ken"

"No, silly. You seriously haven't earned it yet. Go home, I'll let you cum when you're in your own bed, where you belong. - Lexie"

------------------

Tears were pooling in Ken's eyes as he snuck out of the bathroom, to coat check, and then out of the restaurant.

When he got home, the first thing he did was pour himself a strong drink, at Lexie's command.

Sipping the heady, biting liquor, he put on the special headphones Lexie had bought for him, and laid down in bed. Dulcet, throbbing beats took over his mind. He stroked his hard cock, and let his eyes glaze over again as he stared at the messages Lexie was sending him.

Cash requests would come in every few minutes, he fulfilled them instantly.

He reached the edge, and Lexie would deny him. She made him stroke himself till he was a throbbing, shaking mess, then she would pull his hands away with nothing more than a word, and leave him to cool off for a few minutes before starting the cycle all over again.

At some point, he slipped into the sick darkness of drunken stupor, cock still hard and unsatisfied. His bank account ached. His head throbbed. He was where he belonged, underneath his Goddess.

-----------------

Rita waited at the restaurant for 30 minutes. She sent Ken a few messages, but they never delivered. Then she asked for the check, paid it, and left.