Rose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn straight," I said.

At home I waited for Harold. "Damn, you look hot woman," Harold said as he came through the kitchen door from the garage.

"I feel hot," I said.

"You spent the day with Nora?" he asked.

"I did."

"And her yard boy?" he asked.

"He's no boy," I said. "He's a full functioning male."

"I assume he met with your approval," Harold assumed.

"He fucked both of us, twice. Best afternoon I've had in ages," I confirmed.

Harold came over to me, took me in his arms and kissed me. "Did you save anything for me?"

"You know me. The more cock I get, the more cock I want."

The oven timer buzzed when dinner was ready and about ten minutes too soon. I wanted more cock. Harold and I caught up after dinner.

We lay in bed, recovering from a rare dessert. "Seeing Nora again tomorrow?" he asked.

"I am," I replied.

"I can't wait to get home tomorrow if you're this hot again," he admitted.

"I can't wait to get this hot again," I admitted.

We had a prolonged fuck before falling asleep. I loved the new schedule.

I got to Nora's place at the same time the next day. I was wearing a simple shift of a dress that would fall completely off if I pushed the shoulder straps aside. Nora was ready in a short, light robe, loosely tied. Her breasts were easily visible from the side and her pussy showed if she bent over.

We sat and talked on the sofa in the living room, with wine, while we waited. Right on time, the doorbell rang. Nora answered the door after loosening her robe enough so that her pussy was visible from the front. Bud paused for a moment, obviously enjoying his view of Nora. When Nora stepped aside, Bud entered and revealed another, assistant yard boy behind him.

"Nora," Bud said. "This is Lou. I thought he might level the playing field. I hope you don't mind."

Nora gave Lou a long look. I looked from the sofa across the room. Lou was a perfect specimen. He was young, he was good looking, he was well built and he had a credible package. Before I could offer my opinion, Nora said. "Excellent idea. Nice to meet you Lou." She stepped up, put her arms around Lou's neck and kissed him. "Welcome," she said.

Nora stood back to allow Lou to enter. Lou took a moment to check out Nora. There was a lot to check out. Her robe had fallen open and her tits and pussy were on display. Lou obviously like what he saw. He came into the room quickly. Nora closed the door after looking for anyone else.

Inside, Bud introduced me to Lou. Lou looked disappointed that I wasn't flashing tits and pussy like Nora. Nora put an arm inside each of our lawn boy's arms and stood in front of me with them on either side of her. "What should we do with these two?" she asked.

Bud looked at her as if she had forgotten why he was there. Lou looked at Bud as if he had misled him in some way. I solved both men's concerns. "One bed or two?" I asked.

Nora looked at Lou. "Are you okay with fucking in public or do you prefer one of us at a time?" she asked.

Lou looked at Nora and then at me. I wasn't sure if he was imagining both of us in bed with him at the same time or whom he wanted to fuck first. I solved his problem again. "Fuck it," I said as I stood up. "One bed."

I took Lou's arm and led him to Nora's bedroom. Nora followed with Bud.

In the bedroom, I stood in front of Lou. I moved the spaghetti straps of my dress aside, shimmied, and the dress fell to my feet. Lou licked his lips and I knew whom I was going to fuck first. I glanced aside. Nora's robe was on the floor and Bud was pulling off his t-shirt while Nora worked on his belt buckle. I put my hands on my hips as if I was impatient and nodded in the direction of Nora and Bud. Lou got with the program and began pulling off his clothing.

Lou struggled removing his briefs over his erection. By the time I knelt in front of him, Nora already had Bud's erection in her hand and mouth. I licked my lips and bent to the task in hand. Lou's erection was hard and oozing salty liquid before I got him into my mouth.

I wasn't sure how long Lou would last. I stood and pulled him to the bed. "Top or bottom?" I asked.

Lou answered by pushing me on my back, standing between my legs, putting both hands under the back of my thighs and pushing me back onto the center of the bed. He knelt between my uplifted legs and rubbed his cock up and down between my labia and used it to press on my clitoris.

I shifted my hips upward, trying to catch his erection and redirect it inside me. Lou understood quickly and pushed inside me. The first time with a new cock is always special. Lou's cock was no exception. He filled me perfectly. Lou began a slow rhythmic fuck. I lay back and closed my eyes and tried to suck him inside me. My first orgasm arrived quickly. Lou paused while I trembled through the orgasm. "Don't stop," I said when I could talk again.

Lou resumed fucking me and picked up the pace. I was going away, approaching my second, more intense loss of control, when Nora pushed me aside to make room for Bud and her. Bud began an energetic fucking of Nora while I refocused and gave in to my second orgasm. Lou contributed his own orgasm.

Nora followed shortly after with an orgasm of her own, pulling Bud with her.

We all lay on the bed together. Nora looked at Bud. "Are you guys up for round two, with a different partner?" she asked.

Neither of the young studs declined her offer although neither of them was up yet. Nora and I changed partners and began oral exercises to change sticky ropes into rebar steel. Our efforts were rewarded and I soon had Bud deeply within me while Lou fucked Nora.

Later, after prolonged fucking, and frequently changing positions, we enjoyed four more orgasms. Nora and I were lying on the bed with Bud and Lou idly toying with our tits, when Nora asked, "Don't you guys have yard work to do?"

Bud replied. "I believe we owe you four hours of yard work. Since there are two of us, we only need two hours on the clock to do the work. That leaves two hours unaccounted for. Do either of you have any ideas how we can spend those two hours?"

Nora looked at me with a sly smile. "I'll tell you what," I said. "I suggest we spend the next hour fucking. Then you guys spend two hours doing the yard work, come back here, shower and spend the next couple of hours fucking again."

Erectile refunction took longer than earlier. It was worth the effort since, once started, Bud and Lou's stamina lasted longer than ever. We actually ran over the allocated hour. I know I had four orgasms, two each with Bud and Lou, and I think Nora wasn't far behind. In desperation, I sucked Lou until he orgasmed. Nora did the same for Bud.

The guys stumbled out to do some weed pulling, lawn mowing and edging. Nora and I took showers. Actual one shower, two bodies. We changed the sheets on the bed and used the rest of the two hours keeping each of us on edge, waiting for the men to return.

Four showers later, actually one long shower with constant changes of occupants, we were all back in the bed to satisfy Nora and my compulsions.

Later, we agreed on a schedule for the rest of the summer. Bud and Lou agreed to alternate doing yard work separately at my house and Nora's house. Bud would beautify my yard on Mondays and Thursdays. Lou would appear on Tuesdays and Fridays. When not at my house, they would be at Nora's house. Wednesday, all four of us would gather at Nora's.

The next morning, I quit my job without notice.

That night, between sexual gratification and during dinner, I brought Harold up to date on my activities and the schedule. He listened attentively. He fully endorsed my plans and was happy I was satisfying my addiction in a safe manner and getting free lawn work. However, his compulsion, while not as severe as mine, also needed more sex. We managed to increase our morning and evening fucking and we made the most of the weekends but Harold wished for more.

During one conversation, Harold suggested a solution. He observed that adding sex with different partners was working for me and he wondered if adding different partners might help decrease his anxiety.

I agreed but I had a simple question. "Who?"

We didn't have an immediate candidate. I told Nora about Harold and his suggestion. Nora instantly had a candidate. "How about me?" she asked.

"You want to fuck my husband?" I asked.

"I hadn't considered it before this minute but it is a possibility that increases my variation and provides Harold what he is suggesting."

"That's true," I commented, "but what about me?"

"You could fuck my husband, Amos," Nora answered casually.

"Amos? I didn't know he had an overactive sex drive."

"He doesn't. He's quite normal. He understands my addiction and he accepts it. He loves sex but once or twice a day is all he ever asks for but I'm sure he'd like to help you and, if I fuck Harold he'd be available to fuck you," informed Nora.

"You think he'd like to fuck me?" I asked.

"I don't see why not. You're attractive and a good fuck. I think he'd be enthusiastic," opined Nora.

I ran the idea by Harold. He thought it was a "capital" idea.

"You really want to fuck Nora?" I asked.

"Why not? We both know her and I wouldn't have to pursue opportunities for sex with strangers," he commented.

I called Nora and we agreed and set up dinner and games for Friday night.

Friday was an unqualified success. We got off to a slow start. Over dinner, Harold was obviously anticipating sex with Nora. Amos, on the other hand, took some time warming up to the idea of fucking me. Nora explained it as Amos' first time with anyone other than her and he was unsure how to approach me. She suggested that I take the lead. "Just remember," Nora told me, "it's only his second first time."

Nora also suggested that, after dinner, we approach swapping husbands casually, like normal people, rather than people in a rush to get our clothes off and fuck.

After dinner, primed with before dinner margaritas and two bottles of wine with dinner, Nora put some slow music on the stereo and invited Harold to dance with her. I danced with Amos. At first, Amos was decidedly stiff. I put my arms around his waist and he did the same to me. After a few minutes for him to get comfortable, I moved my hands down to his ass and squeezed. A surprised Amos, stiffened, then relaxed and moved his hands down to my ass and squeezed.

I moved my arms up behind his head and nuzzled into his neck. Just as I hoped, Amos pulled me closer and pressed my body against his while still holding my ass. Gently, I moved one of his hands from my ass to my breast. When I looked up at him, he smiled. I reached up and kissed him. He relaxed into the kiss, squeezed my breast and pulled me closer to him. I could feel his erection growing against my body.

I pushed my hand between us and stroked his erection through his trousers. I reversed my hand and began to pull my dress up between our bodies. Amos sensed my intent and his hand joined mine until my dress was around my waist. Amos discovered what Nora and I knew all along, I wasn't wearing panties.

His hand rested on my trimmed pussy for a moment and slid between my legs when I spread them slightly. I worked on his trousers until I had his erection exposed through the fly. I pushed Amos' erection down, between my legs and slid my soaked labia back and forth on it.

I glanced at Nora and Harold. Nora's dress was missing, Harold's pants were around his knees and Nora had one leg up over his hip. I assumed they had progressed from dancing to fucking. When Amos looked at his wife, I turned his head away and kissed him.

I moved us in the direction of the sofa, fell back on it and guided Amos inside me. Amos proved to be a wonderful lover. He resisted just fucking me. He was kind, gentle and considerate. He was a lover unlike any I had ever experienced besides Harold. Fucking Amos was a life affirming experience. Fucking Amos was something I could do all night and repeat often.

Amos and I worked together on the sofa. I had my first orgasm within five minutes and two more before Amos had his twenty minutes later. Before he came, he warned me and asked if he should pull out. I responded my pulling him tighter inside me with my legs. Amos' climax warmed my insides.

We relaxed together on the sofa. When we checked on Nora and Harold, Harold was on his back naked on the floor and Nora was riding him naked with her back arched and her eyes closed. Amos looked away and kissed my tits. I watched Harold force himself up into Nora and ejaculate inside her.

While Nora and Harold recuperated, Amos and I removed our tangled clothing and headed for the kitchen and more wine. In the kitchen, I kissed Amos and told him, "Amos, that was the best time I've had away from home. Thank you."

"You're welcome," Amos said softly.

"I hope we can do it again, many times," I said.

"Rose," said Amos. "I may not be compelled to have sex like you and Nora but I do have a sex drive and I'm prepared to push myself to the limit for you."

"That's the best thing I've heard in years. I accept your offer."

I found wine glasses and had just finished pouring wine for the four of us when Nora and Harold wandered into the kitchen. I gave each of them a glass and toasted the moment. "To a long, frequent and orgasmic relationship," I said.

"Here, here," said the others and we drank.

"Where do we go from here?" asked Nora.

"I vote for the bedroom," said Harold. "I need to get off the floor," he added.

"And the sofa is too confining," added Amos.

"Here, here," said Nora again. We followed her, with our wine glasses to the master bedroom. "One bedroom or two?" asked Nora.

"I vote for one for now," I said, "and let circumstances dictate if we need another one."

Nora put her wine glass on a dresser and moved in front of Amos. She took his penis in one hand. "Can I taste Rose on you?" she asked.

"If I can taste Harold in you," Amos answered.

Nora dragged Amos toward the bed. He managed to put his glass on the dresser before collapsing on the bed with her.

"They've got a great idea," I said to Harold. I took his wine, put both glasses on the dresser and dragged him onto his back on the other side of the bed. I got my head between his legs and straddled his face. I recognized Nora's flavor on his cock and I wondered how Amos tasted. I put the thought aside, knowing I would know before the night was over, and focused on pleasing Harold.

Harold responded quickly. I squeezed his erection and asked, "Is this for me or Nora?"

"Your choice," he said. "I'm sure no one will be under served tonight."

I looked over at Nora and Amos. Nora was focused on recovering Amos' erection. Amos had is face against her pussy and her ass was up in the air over his head. I poked Harold and indicated he should notice Nora's position.

"Good idea," he agreed.

I scrambled off Harold. I knelt alongside Nora, kissed her neck and began for fondle her breasts. She turned to me. We kissed and she returned to assisting Amos. Harold positioned himself behind Nora and rubbed his erection through her pussy lips. She looked back at him and wiggled her ass.

Harold interpreted Nora's wiggle as an invitation and pushed himself inside her. Minutes later, Nora had succeeded in resurrecting Amos's erection. She moved her body up, careful not to lose contact with Harold, and held his erection up, inviting me to sit on it.

Harold fucked Nora, Amos fucked me and Nora and I fondled and kissed each other's tits and lips. Nora orgasmed first. I had two orgasms before Amos came inside me again and Harold was last, filling Nora again.

Nora got out of the bed, retrieved the wine glasses and passed them out before climbing back in. A gentle playtime ensued. Wine got on fingers. Fingers got on nipples leaving wine. Tongues collected the wine. Nipples gave way to clitorises, penises and testicles. Tongues chased it all accompanied by giggling and laughter.

Eventually, Nora pulled Amos on top of her and they made love. Harold and I watched. "Beautiful," I commented.

"Yes it is," said Harold. "Do you feel beautiful?" he asked.

I did and we emulated Amos and Nora until we all had orgasms.

We rested until our breathing returned to normal. I got out of bed, retrieved the empty wine glasses and headed for the kitchen. I was looking for another bottle of wine when Amos tapped me on the shoulder. "Forget the wine," he said. "Come to bed with me."

He led me back in the direction of the bedroom but turned left in the hallway, away from the master bedroom. "Let's let them have quality time together," he said.

We went to the guest bedroom. It had an adequate sized queen bed. "Quality time for us?" I asked.

"I believe in quality," Amos said.

We removed the bedspread together, turned down the top sheet and climbed into bed together. We lay, alongside and facing each other. Amos put his arms around me and I put my arms around him. He kissed me gently while erotically stroking my neck through my hair. I experienced a sense of well-being as he rubbed with my hair between his fingers and my skin. My hair rolled over my skin like a thin veneer of silk.

Amos kissed my ear lobe and the side of my neck. Each touch of his lips caused a tiny surge of electricity throughout my body, eventually affecting my genitals. He kissed down my body. His lips discovered my breasts and my erect nipples and lingered there. My hips were shifting in anticipation of his further exploration before he moved on.

His tongue circled my navel before descending to my clitoris. He left a trail of fire from my neck, around my nipples and navel on the way to my clitoris. As he lingered, kissing and sucking my clitoris, I realized that Amos was making love to me, not just getting ready to fuck me. My experiences with sex have always been driven by intense need and there has been little desire to linger and make love. The change in approach was unexpected and erotic.

I was losing myself in the sensuous atmosphere of a tongue on my clitoris and fingers inside my vagina, when Amos pushed another finger into my ass. The orgasm hit like a tornado, tearing everything apart in a swirling mass of sweat, tears and orgasmic fluids. My body actually arched off the bed and Amos lost contact with me. The sudden loss of his tongue and fingers was counterpoint to the sudden overwhelming power of my orgasm and I began to cry.

"Are you alright?" asked a concerned Amos.

"Alright?" I said. "I'm beyond alright. I'm incredibly alright and I want you back inside me right now." I added.

Amos settled me on the bed and resumed kissing my clitoris and fingering my vagina. A sense of calm enveloped me. This time I was aware of my body's reactions and was ready for the inevitable orgasm. When Amos began to explore my rectum again, I stopped him. "Not now," I said. "This time I want you inside me and I want you to fill me up."

This time, when Amos entered me, I filled up with love. I realized, for the first time, that Harold and I, anxious to satisfy our individual needs for sex, had been missing the more subtle feelings that others most certainly were experiencing. I cleared my mind and focused on the sensations my body was sending to me.

This time, when my orgasm began, I didn't rush it. I let it build slowly. I enjoyed my orgasm, slowly building to a crescendo. By the time Amos unleashed his gift in me, I had been over the cliff and sailing in space forever. The heat of his semen shook my soul.

Amos and I settled to earth together. We lay on the bed, wrapped in each other. "Are you okay?" he asked.

"I am," I answered. "Is it always like this for you?" I asked.

"Mostly," he told me, "but not always this intense."

"Thank you," I said.

"You're welcome," he responded.