Rose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We fell asleep, wrapped in each other's arms. I woke several hours later. Amos was snoring quietly on his back next to me, his slack penis resting on his pubis. I reached down and took his penis in my hand. I began to stroke it slowly. My actions woke Amos. "Please, no more now," he said. "I really need some sleep. Why don't you go and play with Nora and Harold and I'll see you in the morning."

Disappointed but understanding, I quietly got out of bed and tip-toed out of the bedroom. I stopped in the bathroom to pee and clean up, before heading for the master bedroom.

I entered quietly. Nora was astride Harold, obviously having a great time fucking him. I crawled up on the bed next to them. Nora paused for a second. "Did Amos fall asleep?" she asked.

"He did but he suggested I join you two," I told her.

"He does that," Nora offered. "Are you doing okay?"

"I'm okay. Actually, I'm terrific."

"You want to take over for me?" asked Nora.

"No. Not really. I can wait," I said.

"You'd be doing me a favor," said Nora. "I have to pee and I don't think I'll be able to contain myself if I continue. Things could get very messy."

"Harold," I asked. "Okay with you?"

"Darlin,' you're always okay with me," he said.

Nora carefully removed herself from Harold's erection and Harold waited patiently while I settled down with him inside me. "How's that feel?" I asked.

"Like coming home," he answered.

Nora may have been close to a climax but I wasn't. Harold worked with me as I built up to my orgasm. He and Nora had obviously been very active. Harold was in it for the long haul. I was on the edge before he was but I worked my pelvic muscles hard and I managed to push him to climax just after I did.

Harold and I were lying alongside each other when Nora returned. She climbed onto the bed behind me, curled up close, reached over my body and held my breast. "I love this," she said.

"Holding my tit?" I asked.

"That and everything else. The three of us in bed together. Harold's ability to keep coming back for more. The smell and taste of sex. I've never had a better evening."

"Nora," I said. "Harold, you listen to this too. Amos showed me something different tonight. He added an extra dimension to having sex. He was slow and deliberate."

"He's usually that way," interjected Nora. "Frustrating, isn't it?"

"No. Not frustrating. Thrilling," I asserted. "I discovered that the journey is as good as the destination, maybe even better."

"Better than fucking?" asked Nora.

"Maybe not better but certainly as good as," I said. "I've discovered I enjoy intense foreplay. I've discovered intense orgasms are possible before fucking. For me, intense foreplay, sharpens my senses, excites my nerves and postponed orgasms are even better because of it.

"Don't misunderstand me. I want to fuck just as often as before but now I want to take the time climb a mountain instead of a hill and orgasm off the peak instead of a ledge. I also know that it's not possible with most partners who focus only on getting laid. There are, however, two partners I can trust to keep me safe while letting me climb my mountain."

"Two?" asked Harold.

"Yes, Harold, two," I said. "You and Amos."

"Me?"

"Yes, you," I responded. "I'm asking you to slow down with me. Not fewer times, longer times."

"But sometimes we just don't have that much time," Harold insisted.

"Quickies are fine. Even wonderful. They keep the pump primed, but when it's time to fill the tank, it should take longer and I think we can take longer."

"I think I can manage that," committed Harold.

"Amos taught you that?" asked Nora.

"Not in so many words," I answered. "Deeds are better than words any day."

"You know," said Nora. "He's always been that way. I never understood why. I wanted to fuck. He wanted to fuck. I couldn't understand what took him so long. I always rushed him. Maybe I should just let him lead and let him take his time."

"That's what I did," I told her.

"You have no idea how long I've waited to hear that," said Amos who was standing in the doorway. "I can hardly wait for you to slow down," he added. Amos turned to leave.

"Where are you going?" asked Nora.

"Back to bed," Amos said. "Are you coming?"

"I am," said Nora as she rushed to join her husband.

Harold and I spent the rest of the night practicing taking it slowly.

Saturday morning I was reluctant to get out of bed. Harold was quick study and I had experienced twice as many orgasms as I would have rushing to fuck instead of strolling slowly around each other's bodies and fucking last. But I had to get up. I had to pee and I needed a shower.

Nora's bedroom had a private bathroom with an enormous shower. I peed and got into the shower. I found some body wash and a washcloth. I had barely spread the body wash on the washcloth and started to wash my legs when Nora came into the bathroom.

"Sorry Rose," she said, "but I had to pee and Amos is in the other bathroom. Nora peed and said, "Care if I join you," as she stepped into the shower.

"Great idea," I said, "but I was hoping for Harold.

"You may get your wish," said Nora. "He's awake. I gave him a sloppy kiss and a tug on his penis before I came in. I think he'll get the message."

Nora took the soapy washcloth from me and began to wash my body. She started with my tits and worked down my body. She was focusing on my genitals when Harold came into the bathroom.

"Hop in," said Nora. "There's plenty of room."

"I have to pee," Harold told her.

"Pee in here. It all goes down the same drain," she said.

Harold and I both looked dubiously at her.

"Why not?" said Harold.

"Sure, why the hell not?" I thought.

Once he was in the shower, Nora took his penis in her hand. "Well?" she said.

"Well what?" he asked.

"You said you had to pee," Nora reminded him.

"With you holding my cock?" Harold asked.

"Why not?" Nora asked.

"Sure, why the hell not?" Harold responded.

Harold focused for a second and a weak stream began from his penis. Nora waved his cock around and his stream strengthened. Suddenly, Nora pointed Harold's penis at me and then at her own pussy.

"Shit," I exclaimed.

"Oooh," cooed Nora.

I grabbed the soapy washcloth and started washing off Harold's pee under the shower.

Nora knelt in front of Harold and aimed his piss at her breasts until he was finished.

"You're fuckin' nuts," I said.

"Nuts now, fucking later," Nora said. She began to wash Harold's testicles.

Harold said nothing. His best choice under the circumstances.

Nora washed, rinsed and sucked on Harold's cock until it was an erection. She bent over in front of him and guided him into her pussy. "Bend over next to me," she said to me. "Harold can take turns inside each of us. Let's see who gets his first load of cum today."

I had a fun time as Harold alternated between fucking us. I had two orgasms before Harold blessed me with his first load. I have no idea how much being peed on contributed to the fun or the orgasms. Something to think about later. I rinsed off and started to exit the shower. "Catch up to you later," said Nora. "Harold owes me one and I plan to keep him here until he does."

Back in the bedroom, I looked around for something to wear. I settled for a t-shirt I found in a dresser drawer. I think it belonged to Amos. It was almost long enough to cover my pussy. I could just see my labia peeking from under the hem of the shirt. "Fuck it," I thought. "Close enough."

In the kitchen, I found the coffee maker and was searching for the ground coffee when Amos came into the room. He was wearing a pair of boxer shorts with a tent. "Nice outfit," he complemented me. "What are you looking for?"

"I can't find the coffee," I told him.

Harold removed a bag of coffee from the freezer and a coffee filter from the pantry. He finished setting up the coffee maker for me and started it. He found a bakery box full of pastries and crumb cake from the refrigerator and put it on the table. He put four empty mugs next to the coffee maker, poured each of us a glass of orange juice and sat down at the kitchen table to wait for the coffee to finish.

"Where are the others?" he asked when I sat down next to him.

"In the shower the last time I saw them," I said.

"Probably doing what Nora likes best," Amos guessed.

"Probably," I agreed.

"How about you?" Amos asked.

"If you're asking about how I feel about Nora and Harold doing what Nora likes best, you already know that I never refuse a chance to fuck," I told him. "How long before the coffee is ready?" I asked.

"Long enough. Come here and sit on my lap," he suggested.

I responded my moving in front of him and starting to straddle him. "Turn around first," he suggested

I turned around and lowered my body. I contacted the erection Amos was holding upright beneath me and slid down with it inside me. Amos pulled me back against him, put his arms around my body, kissed my neck, fondled my tits and pushed himself up inside me.

I was nearing my third orgasm of the morning when Nora and Harold came into the kitchen. Neither had bothered to dress. "You two look like you're having fun," observed Nora.

"Just waiting for the coffee to be ready," explained Amos.

"Oh, oh, oh," I moaned.

Nora came over to me and kissed me. "Let me help," she offered.

Nora continued to kiss me and tug my clitoris between two fingers. Seconds later, I came forcefully.

"There, all finished," said Nora. "Ready for coffee?"

"Su...su...sure," I managed to say. I also managed to stumble back to my seat at the table. I realized when I sat down that it was a mistake. I took off the t-shirt, folded it, tucked it under my pussy to protect the chair and sat down again. Harold poured four mugs of coffee, distributed them around the table and added a quart of milk from the refrigerator.

The conversation between us, three naked folks and one with a shiny limp penis hanging through the fly of his shorts, was insanely normal for a Saturday morning. We discussed our plans for the day and the weekend, what the weather prediction was, what games were on TV and whether the girls wanted to go shopping together. In the end, we decided to spend the two days together, filling the time with football, movies, shopping, eating food, each other and fucking.

That weekend was the first of many weekends.

That's where we are today. Nora and I are still making plans. We're both realists. We're both delighted with the weekends with our husbands but we are concerned with the rest of the week. We know the arrangement with Bud and Lou won't last beyond the summer. We also think both our compulsions will moderate with time and we're hoping sharing our husbands might be the solution in the future.

Nora, however, isn't content with just sharing as the solution. She assumes we might need other arrangements to appease our sexual appetites. She's working on creating a larger group with less formal scheduling. Somewhere we could go for a quick fuck to take the edge off.

She's tentatively calling it F-Buddies Anonymous. It's not a twelve-step program designed to cure sexual hyperactivity. It's exactly the opposite. It's a place where folks with common interests, could drop in and leave fulfilled. It's also not a bordello. There's no madam or permanent staff and no money changes hands. Just a calendar, volunteers, bodily fluids and an outside custodial staff.

Anonymity is an obvious requirement. She's worried that the purpose of F-BA would be misunderstood and some intolerant folks might cause trouble. She's working on how to screen members for F-BA, starting with local politicians, police and community leaders. She's also concerned with how to fund the facilities it would need. She has four founding members and two tentative part-time members already.