Rose

Story Info
I learn to take control.
2.5k words
4.63
4.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tailtales
tailtales
186 Followers

Rose

I learn to take control

PART 1

My husband worried about taking care of me. When he passed in an auto accident the house was paid off with one policy. Both cars were the same and other policies paid me more than I could ever spend. As a result I was able to remain in our home. After over a year of mourning and at the urging of my grown children I started to volunteer in several areas. At the local grade school I listened to third graders read. I worked in the kitchen at a homeless shelter. Being a gymnast in high school and collage I helped the high school team train. It never dawned on me that I might my taking advantage of. Whenever someone asked I said yes.

When I started to get out I also started to go to lunch with Mathew, the single guy next door. We had always been neighbor friends every since he moved in about ten years ago. He worked from home in some kind of IT job and confessed he was working on the great American novel in his spare time. From time to time I would see lady friends leaving his house in the early morning hours. So I knew he was a healthy man.

One day as I was leaving he was also. We stopped and chatted a bit. He was going out for lunch and so was I. So we went together at a place of his choosing. A month later we did lunch again. Then lunch the following month before it turned into lunch every other week or so. It must have been close to a year and it was lunch every week. One time he would pay and the next time I would pay. Conversation was always pleasant. He was very smart and kept up on what was happening around the world and locally and in other areas. He showed a lot of interest in what I was doing, asking questions and listening.

We were at his favorite sandwich shop sitting in the corner booth. He leaned over and looked me right in the eyes, "You know that we always eat at a place I pick out. Why is that? Do you have some place you'd like to eat at?"

"Well I suppose I might."

"Then why are we here or at any other place I like?"

"I don't know. You suggest and I think your choices are good. I always enjoy where we go."

"Well I've been thinking. Would it be ok if I share my thoughts with you?"

"Of course you may."

"That's what I've been thinking. You always are willing to let others dictate. Do you ever say no? Tell someone that you don't want to do whatever it is they are asking you to do? Do you ever suggest that you want to do something else? Go to another restaurant when we meet for our lunches?"

I could feel tears welling up in my eyes.

"Oh please Rose, I'm sorry I didn't mean to upset you. I'm sorry I should learn to keep my thoughts to myself some times. Please forgive me."

I recovered quickly and we finished our lunch. Mathew drove us back to our homes and I sat there thinking. He was right, it was possible people took advantage of me. The school teacher would ask me to stay and listen to one more child, which often turned into two or three more kids. If the guy that cleaned the kitchen failed to show I was asked to do it and I would. Somehow I ended up hauling some of the gymnastic equipment to away meets. And yes it was always his restaurants we went to.

That night as I was mindlessly watching the news I was thinking about his conversation and how it was true and what could or should I do about it. I could stop volunteering but I enjoyed most of it. I went to bed and spent a restless night. By morning I knew I was going to change things, starting right now.

That morning when I was asked to handle one more child I told the teacher I couldn't and left after my scheduled two hours. She looked shocked as I was putting on my jacket. At my next scheduled kitchen duty I left the dirty pots and pans on the counter. When I told the gymnastic coach I wouldn't be able to attend the next away meet I thought she would she went into a panic. I saved her on this one when I suggested which one of the parents could handle the equipment.

When Mathew suggested the normal Italian place for lunch I told him I'd like to try the new Chinese place on Broadway. He grinned and quickly agreed. For the next three or four lunches we took turns picking out where to go. I liked my new powers, so I expanded them. I picked three restaurants in a row and Mathew accepted my choices. Yes, I really liked my new me. I did go back to handling one more child in the reading room on occasion. I never washed another dirty pot and never hauled the equipment to another meet.

One night as I was using my vibrator to ease an itch between my legs I got to thinking. It had been years without a man. Would I like to feel that again? And quickly realized that yes, I would like to feel that again. Which brought up the question, who? All of our old friends were married couples and the few that I was still friends with I wasn't going ruin a marriage just because I was horny.

Then there was Mathew. He was smart, good looking, in my age range, healthy, a good person, and my single friend. Yes Mathew would do nicely. The problem was how do I get him in my bed or at least on the couch?

A lunch was scheduled for a Wednesday afternoon. He was standing on his driveway waiting for me as I opened my door. I waved and announced, "Change of plans. I made us a lunch, so come on over." He looked surprised but followed my instructions, being in charge felt kind of good. I might get used to the feeling. Lunch was good, the conversation was good and he complimented me on asserting myself.

As he helped me clean up after our lunch I told him, "I'm planning on having you over for dinner on Friday night and if you would bring a bottle of wine, red I think, that would be nice, I make mean lasagna so bring your appetite."

Seeing the new me he just nodded and said, "I know just the wine to get. What time would you like me to be here?"

PART 2

As directed at six pm my doorbell was ringing. Mathew was standing tall at the door with a brown paper bag in his left hand and a bunch of flowers in the right. I gushed as I was taught to do when a man presents you with flowers. "Oh, how lovely, you didn't need to do this. I love them, thank you so very much. You're such a sweetie. They smell wonderful. Here give them to me. While I'm putting them in a vase why don't you take your clothes off? You can just put them on that chair right there."

"What..."

"Your clothes, you can put them on the chair."

"What's going on? You want me to undress? What...Why...I don't...Are you serious?"

"Yes, house rules. Men must be naked whenever they are going to be in the house longer than five minutes. Seeing as how we will be eating lasagna shortly and sharing this bottle of wine I'm sure it will be more than five minutes. So just strip off and then join me in the dining room. The lasagna is all ready to be served."

""Rose, hold on for a moment. I remember being here several days ago. We had lunch remember? I was here almost an hour remember? I stayed dressed all the time remember? What house rules?"

"Oh, I'm sorry I should have said it's the new house rules. I had them voted on Wednesday night, you should have voted. The vote took place just after you agreed to join me for dinner tonight and left. I'm sorry you missed the voting. Maybe I should have called you to come back, my mistake. Now if you will please. The meal might be getting cool. I'm looking forward to this evening. I expect it will be interesting."

I turned away and went looking for a vase for the lovely flowers. I had the meal on the table, fresh salad, warm garlic bread sticks, and the wine and of course the lasagna. "Are you coming? I mean will you be here soon? The dinner will be ruined if it waits much longer."

He was standing in the entrance, holding his hands over his crotch trying to hide his stuff. "Come on Mathew. Unless you've got something special I've already seen those parts. In fact I want you to put your hands behind your back and just stand there for thirty seconds. We can get the awkwardness out of the way. I'll have seen it all and we can pretend it's just another meal between friends... Please... Yes...Thank you...That wasn't hard was it?"

I could not resist, "You are a big boy aren't you? Very nice, I am impressed. I think I prefer the natural look. The foreskin adds a hint of mystery don't you agree? Now please have a seat and we can just enjoy this meal. I think lasagna is one of my favorite dishes. My grandmother was from Italy and she shared this recipe with me many years ago."

The meal went great. Good food, good company, good wine and a naked man across the table from me. Of course I couldn't see all of him but I knew what was hidden and it added to the atmosphere. I asked if he would like a dish of ice cream after we eaten. I think he might be stalling when he said yes that would be nice. "Great...It's in the freezer and I can't scoop it so if you would please help me. I hope you like strawberry, that's my favorite. Come it's all in the kitchen.

Poor Mathew, he had no choice did he? But he did question what was going on. "Well didn't you tell me to stand up, stop being a doormat and get what I wanted? I wanted to pick a few of our lunch locations and I now do. I wanted to make us a dinner, so I did. I wanted to see you naked and here you are. I'm just doing as you recommended. Thank you for setting me on a new path. I have to tell you I like the new me."

It was fun watching his ass as he served up the ice cream. We sat on the couch, side by side, as I wanted and watched a football game. When the bowls were licked clean I handed him mine and asked if he would please take them in to the kitchen and run a little water in them. The view as he left and as he came back was good.

When he was almost to the couch, "Why don't you stop right there and let me look at you for a bit? I think you've got a good looking penis. I might like to see it all swollen up. Could you do that for me? Get it nice and hard?

"I'm not comfortable with this. The being naked is weird but I've gotten ok with it but getting an erection, making it hard for your enjoyment is taking it a step to far. I think I'm getting dressed and staying or leaving, your choice."

"Well I'm sorry to hear this. I was hoping you would like the new me. The one you suggested and to be honest I'm enjoying the new me. Please don't leave. But if you stay you'll stay naked and you'll get it hard like I asked. No, you'll get it hard like I want."

I waited. I sat there not looking at his eyes; I was concentrating on his penis. It twitched and I knew I had won. A hand went down and his fingers wrapped around it and slowly moved up and down. The foreskin would withdraw, expose the head and then hide it again.

When he was hard I told him to stop and drop his hand. Having only seen two live and hard cocks in my whole life I was enjoying the view. "Move a little closer."

When he did I reached out and took ahold of it, his hard cock. I started to move my hand back and forth, "Is this how you jerk off? What do you think of while you're doing it? Is it maybe bare tits or naked women? Or is it a warm wet mouth sucking you into it? Like this."

I leaned forward and sucked him in. He gasped and pushed in deeper. I could not remember the last time I was doing this and how to do it but it all came back in a rush. I was holding his balls in one hand and the other was grabbing one ass cheek so he couldn't escape. But I don't think from the sounds he was making there was much danger of that happening.

A hand landed on the back of my head. His body went rigid and before I could pull back he was filling my mouth with his stuff. I had no choice, I had to swallow. Up until this last moment my plans had worked perfect. As he started to soften in my mouth he relaxed the death grip on my head and pulled free.

I quickly decided I might as well finish. I pulled him back close and grabbed his wilted member. Wrapped my lips around it again and cleaned him up. I looked up at him with him still in my mouth then I let him out, "Well was it worth it? Happy you decided to stay? What do you think of the woman you created? You can speak if you want."

"I think I like the new you. If you would allow me I'd like to take you into your bedroom, remove all your clothes and try and repay you for the great time you've given me. I may not be able to get it up again but I've been told by others that I've got a very talented tongue."

Mathew stood, took my hand and led me down the hall. Three times he demonstrated his talented tongue. I was begging him no more. I was tender and exhausted and could take no more. As we lay side by side he asked, "What are your plans for Wednesday's lunch? Any chance you might want to make sandwiches here? I might be recovered enough to be able to give a demonstration of my famous hip movements. Not to brag but I do have some patented wiggles that you may like."

The end

Thanks for reading this little fantasy. I hope you enjoyed it.

tailtales
tailtales
186 Followers