All Comments on 'Rose and Dragon'

by blondsubles

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wrong category.

Wrong category. This is more fetish than non-consent

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I Don't Want To Be A Story Spoiler!!

Hallo Bree,

I would love to be stopped by Officer Owens, when I'm going (45 over), and have her mark me properly from both of her holes,,, oh yes I would,,, :-) !

So what do we have here a "category" expert,,, well, well, well, I wonder how many stories she or he, has written, to become such an expert??

Thank-you, (5&5) 5-Stars and 5-Hot Wet Orgasms!

Gay Kat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Clearly it's the Right Category

Nicely done. Of course the acts themselves are some fetish in nature, but given the handcuff were not consensual and there was no safe word exchanged, consent was never given. One might actually say is was rape/sexual assault, which clearly is not fetish play.

Lesbian erotica is not my thing, but you've done a good job with this story. Thanks for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Right category and very Sexy

This is definitely the right category. The setup was done well and the payoff was shocking and fit the noncon theme perfectly. I'm not into all the fetishes in the story, but the way Officer Owens dominated her was so hot and the pacing was done so well that I still really enjoyed it. 5 stars without a doubt.

blondsublesblondsublesover 6 years agoAuthor
Reluctance

On the question it might or might not be not consensual, while Miss Perkins did agree to be spanked, she didn't agree with everything else. Also, don't forget the other half of the category is "Reluctance" which she definitely was. Now, it does have some "Fetish" aspects to it but I think the larger focus is on the fact that she either didn't want what was done to her to be done or she very reluctantly went along until the end.

Bree :)

MarieKNMarieKNover 5 years ago
I liked this

I did not realize it was planned until the end. The cruelty was intense, scary, well written. Thank you.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyalmost 3 years ago

That was a quickie to the point ...... Quick speed quick abuse quick entry in the house ..... 👺

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblondsubles@blondsubles
961 Followers
Happily married to my Mistress/wife. I write mainly lesbian stories but I am trying to branch out some. I love to write scenes, not full length stories as I feel they are more intimate. I do sometimes take requests. If you have a lesbian fantasy, email me. :) Update: 7/30/1...