Rose and Dragon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blondsubles
blondsubles
961 Followers

After carrying me back out to her squad car, we drove in silence to wear she'd initially pulled me over. The scent of urine, cum, and whatever else I'd been lying in clung to my body like a film. My hair was matted to my head and my makeup was smeared all over my face as she let me out and just drove off, leaving me in the dark on the side of the road. I quickly ran to my car, relieved to see my belongings still there and surprised as hell at the 10 pizza boxes that were stacked in my back seat.

When I finally returned to the sorority house, I carried the pizza in. All the sisters demanded to know what the hell took me so long and I simply said that I'd been pulled over for speeding. I caught some of the knowing looks that a few of the sisters gave each other but before I could question them, the other initiates and I were lead into the pledging chamber. None of us newbies had ever been into this room. Lined along the walls was large portraits of the former sorority mothers. One in particular caught my eye, though. A young, beautiful dark haired woman. She had the look of a predator about her. On her arms were two tattoos. One of a rose and the other of a dragon.

blondsubles
blondsubles
961 Followers
12