Rose and Gephard Pt. 02

Story Info
Rose begins her submission to Gebhard.
4.3k words
4.4
2.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is based on my recollection of my relationship with an older gentleman. It began when I was a young soldier stationed in Germany in the 1970's and befriended a German gentleman named Gebhard. Part one of the series takes the reader through my sexual and fetish awakening with Gebhard. From Part one:

... We laid beside each other, and he took a few minutes to catch his breath. I wanted to continue to lay there without a word being said. I liked the feeling of warm cum leaking back out after a man withdraws his shaft. But that was not going to happen. As I gathered my thoughts, he was the first to speak.

"That was better than I ever imagined", Gebhard blurted, "Vielen Dank, Rose."

Somehow, not the response I expected from an otherwise eloquent man.

"I had a good day today Gebhard." I replied without thinking about it.

"We will have many more Rose, there is so much more I want to share with you."

I wasn't sure how I felt about it.

I just looked over at him. Deep down I knew I liked him, but at that moment that is not what I thought. Instead, I thought, 'He is an old man'. Very nice, very kind, very gentle...but an old man...and I just let him crawl on top of me and fuck me...and if he wants to do more, I will probably let him...

Part 2

... Embarrassed and humiliated, I returned to base that night feeling terrible about myself. Back in the barracks, I stood under a hot shower for longest time hoping to wash away the shame. I had had casual sex with men before that. But they were men at least close to my age and with whom I had some level of sexual attraction. Gebhard was neither of those things.

I stayed away from the schwimmbads for a few weeks after my experience with Gebhard. Why? Well for one thing as a young soldier stationed in Germany, I didn't control my time off. But there was also a more practical reason: Money. The schwimmbad was not exactly inexpensive and I needed to save my money to be able to afford to go. Like many soldiers, I would have to wait for payday to venture off base. Both excuses were more than enough to avoid dealing with my feelings about what happened with Gebhard.

I try to look past experiences I would rather not deal with. 'Just move on' was my mantra. So, I spent my off time reading in the day room, occasionally interacting with the few friends I had. The only daily reminder of Gebhard was my embrace of body hair. It had grown considerably since Gebhard mentioned his appreciation of body hair on women.

I knew my arm pit hair was talked about within the barracks. It didn't stop men from hitting on me though. There is, after all, no shortage of men on base. I wasn't up for a sexual relationship with any of the men anyway. The female soldiers in the barracks saw more of me- literally. They were more likely to ask me about it to my face and gossip about it behind my back. None of that made a difference me. 'I might go back to shaving one day', I thought at the time. But for now, I liked that I was doing something very few American women of the 1970's did.

As far as Gebhard, he was an old man in his 60's. A local German widower, he was so different than any 'friend' I ever had. I enjoyed our talks. I missed him. 'Did he miss me?' I wondered. I knew where he lived and I had his telephone number, so I did not have to go back to the schwimmbad just to see him. The real question of course is, what type of relationship, if any, did I want with him? The first time I met him we were sitting together naked in a sauna. But for many weeks we were simply schwimmbad friends and nothing more. I enjoyed my time with him. Until one evening at his home, I let him fuck me. 'Could we be just friends again?', I wondered.

Eventually I did go back to the bath house. The first time it was on Women's Day where I would have no chance of seeing Gebhard. There were two sides to this schwimmbad: The nude side, and what I called the prude side. I always went into the nude side. The first area you walk into is kind of an open locker area where you can get undressed and put away your clothes and personal items. Normally both men and women share this room, but one day each week the entire place is for women only. There are a few open shower stalls in this area, and throughout the facility. None of them have curtains and normally there are a couple shower heads per stall.

The locker area opens to the whole nude side facility where you will find everything from saunas, to steam rooms, multiple pools sitting areas, a food area and much more. We also have our own private outdoor area. It is a wonderful way to spend a day. I normally bring a good book and enjoy reading in between luxuriating in these baths. It is much quieter than one would think. Conversations are normally in an 'indoor voice' as we were told when we were young. And one sitting area is specifically for no talking at all- which for some is nap time. Of course, my German was very limited back then, so it suited me just fine.

I think it would be cool to come with some of the girls from the barracks, but it was rare for Americans to come here. So far, I hadn't run into anyone I knew. Most of my fellow soldiers rarely ventured off base. I couldn't understand that.

As far as I could tell, nudity alone was not a sexual thing for the folks that came here. But I enjoy people watching. Just observing people doing ordinary daily things- except they were doing them in the nude. Of course, many of them probably look better with clothes on.

I was comfortable naked, but I also took notice of the women and men I found attractive. Gebhard was not particularly attractive, especially naked, but I still liked him. So, I eventually did go back to enjoying the schwimmbad on regular days when both men and women were there. I went early in the day: In the event Gebhard was already there I didn't want to have to make the awkward choice of deliberately choosing a seat away from him. It turned out I was needlessly worried: Gebhard was not to be seen.

After what seemed like several weeks, I decided to go town. This was not a simple matter for someone without a car. The easiest way was to walk to the front gate and wait at the bus station off post- then take the bus to downtown and walk from that bus stop to Gerhard's house. Gebhard once offered to pick me up, but I never seriously considered that.

The town was quite small, but I had been there many times. My favorite place was the bakery and I stopped there first to get some goodies to bring back to the barracks. I also enjoyed the local Gausthaus, which is kind of like a combination tavern, restaurant, and hotel. If it had been later in the day, it would have been a good bet Gebhard would be there. But something made me walk to his house instead.

It was late afternoon when I arrived at Gebhard's home. I rang the doorbell and waited, not sure exactly what I was doing. Feeling foolish I was just about to turn around and leave when I heard him coming to the door. Suddenly the door swung open and Gebhard stood before me. He was dressed up nice and it occurred to me he was probably heading out someplace.

"Rose, my Busenfreundin," he greeted with a big old smile on his friend. "It is good to see you".

"Well, I brought some goodies from the Bäckerei for us to share....but if your busy..."

"Ahh, Rose you know my weakness. I am sure these are even better than the schwimmbad fare, please come in."

Remembering, I took off my shoes as we entered the house.

"So, what chores did you want me to do?" I asked.

"Chores?", He inquired.

"Last time I was here you said there were many chores in the Garden".

He laughed. "Well to start with we have to water my garden out back and we have to clean out the aviary." He offered.

He had shown me his backyard the first time I visited. He called the backyard his garden. It was very private with a stucco side wall around the perimeter and not much bigger than tennis court. It was an odd mixture of vegetable and flower gardens along one side, a grapevine arbor along the back and a bird aviary along the other side and a small patch of grass in the center. I found it odd that there was no furniture of any kind. We had not spent very long out there on my first visit, so I was anxious to get a better look.

We put my bags in the kitchen and walked to the back door.

"I would be happy to work out there, Gebhard, but I didn't bring any work clothes."

Gebhard smiled. "Good thing it is a very nice day today, Rose, it will be just like outside at the Schwimmbad. You can work out here in your höschen."

"Höschen"? I asked.

"Your nickers Rose."

"You mean my panties."

"Panties, hmmm, that is 'damen slip'...for a lady. 'Höschen is for a girl, you can use either one.

"You kept my last pair of panties" I recalled.

"I bought you some new ones, they have been waiting for you." He said as he walked toward the door.

"Presents?" I inquired.

Without a response, he turned his head back to me as he opened the back door. "Now, you may leave your clothes in here. There is a pair of shoes you can slip on as well. We should get to work outside before it gets too late."

He didn't wait for a response, he simply walked outside, leaving the door ajar.

'Very polite and matter of fact', I thought. He didn't exactly order me to undress, but it was no mere suggestion. I peeked out the window in time to see him making his way to the aviary. He didn't look back. With a sigh, I began to undress, carefully placing each item neatly over one of the chairs in the kitchen until I was just in my panties and bra. I thought of keeping the bra on for a moment but thought better of it and removed the bra as well.

Naked, except for the panties, I spotted the shoes he had referred to. They were work boots really and quite worn. They belonged to someone else, I surmised, at least at one time. I don't think they were Gebhard's. I slipped them on. They were a size or two too big and without socks, not very comfortable. None-the-less, it was better than getting my own shoes ruined by working outside.

I headed out the door and walked through the yard, toward the aviary. I looked around a bit. The wall was a good six feet high on most sides so there was a good deal of privacy. However, the houses on all sides where all two-story homes, some with balconies on the back.

'Germans are not hung up on nudity so it might not be that unusual to see someone in a state of undress', I thought. Besides, it felt good to be naked, or almost naked outside. Really, I am not sure why I bother keeping the panties on. But still it seemed that it was not everyday someone would expect to see a young girl dressed only in panties and boots, roaming around an old man's back yard.

I stopped at the door of the aviary. It ran along the wall on the left side of the yard. It was perhaps five or six feet wide and maybe 20 feet long and open three sides, save for the screened walls.

"Come on in Rose, be careful not to let any of our friends out." Gephard declared.

He didn't acknowledge my compliance with his directions to come out naked. Nor did he acknowledge my embrace of body hair. He had seen me nude many times at the schwimmbad. Of course, everyone else was naked there as well, including himself. It was a strange feeling to be naked now, while he was fully clothed.

The aviary was louder than I expected and not particularly relaxing. The birds pretty much stayed away from me, but clearly, they were not used to this stranger. Gebhard wasted no time in telling me what had to be done. His directions were very precise, often repeating himself to make sure I understood. He spoke in a way that implied I would be repeating these tasks in the future. When he was satisfied that I understood what was expected he told me that once I completed these tasks, I was to meet him at the arbor in the back of the yard. Then, just like in the kitchen, he simply walked away, assured that I would comply with all my instructions.

Cleaning the aviary was no easy chore. Besides the gross task of scraping and scooping up the bird droppings, it was back breaking. Not wanting to kneel on the floor, I initially tried squatting. However, once I got too sore from squatting, I gave in and just knelt on the hard concrete. It took longer than I expected. By the time I was finished, I was dirty and sweaty. It felt good to step out of there and feel a gentle breeze on my skin.

The grape arbor and vegetable garden went the same way: I would arrive, Gebhard would give me detailed instructions, he would leave, and I would toil by myself until the job was done.

It was dark by the time all three jobs were complete. I was naked, alone and a little confused. I thought we would work side by side. 'Was he angry with me?' I wondered. I made my way back to the house to find Gebhard. Sitting on the step, I removed the boots and left them by the door. The boots had left red marks on my feet where they were rubbing against the otherwise bare skin. My knees were also a little chafed from kneeling in the aviary.

As I entered the house it took a moment for my eyes to adjust to the light. Gebhard was standing there, still dressed in the same attire he was in when he greeted me at the door. I don't think he broke a sweat out there. Of course, why should he, he really hadn't done anything.

"Follow me Rose," He blurted.

Gebhard escorted me up to the bathroom. There he gave me a quick orientation of where things were. It was rather elegant compared to the simpler décor of the other parts of his home. The floor had heated tiles, though it was warm enough so as not to be necessary on that day. The room also had a bidet- I knew what one was but had never used one. The shower was in one corner with glass walls on the remaining sides. He gave me comprehensive instructions on how to squeegee the glass when I was done.

"I'll take the höschen," Gebhard teased. "There is a robe on the door...now, not too long with the water".

I pulled them off and dutifully handed them to him. He then turned around and left the bathroom, closing the door behind him.

He could be sweet, but a little stern sometimes. It could have been a cultural thing. I was also pretty sure I was not going to see the panties again. He strangely kept my panties the last time I was at his home.

I jumped into the shower. The water pressure was great compared to the showers on post, and I just stood under the water for a while enjoying sensation of hot, pulsating water on my sore muscles. Suddenly I remembered his admonition on using too much water and got to work washing up. I only had a couple options, soap for my skin and some kind of shampoo for my hair. The shampoo had a pleasant smell, so I used it on my pits and crotch, pretty sure that I didn't smell all that well after working in the yard.

When my shower was finished, I dried off and looked in the mirror. 'A little tomboyish', I thought. Still, I preferred the more athletic body on my 5'8" frame than the skinny girl of my youth. Unlike the other women in my family, I had sprouted much larger boobs (36D) and relatively long legs. Although they are a bit scraped now. My light gray eyes matched well with my dark ash blond hair. However, my normally short shaggy haircut was now a wet mat on my head. Not seeing anything to dry my hair, I put on the robe and headed downstairs to see what Gebhard was up to.

Gebhard was seated in the living room when I arrived.

"That is much better Rose, come and have a seat," he beckoned. "You must feel much better after your shower."

"Well, yes", I offered. "But this was not what I had in mind when you suggested we do your garden chores."

"You are a pretty self-assured and strong young lady, I like that," he said. "I imagine when you are with another woman, you are pretty assertive."

"Assertive?"

"Yes, the leader," he offered. "Are you also the leader sexually?"

"I suppose so". I conceded.

"And what about with men?"

"I haven't been with that many men Gebhard. I suppose if they take the lead, I will give way. I don't like wishy washy though. Can we talk about something else?"

"Of course, Rose, if you are uncomfortable. It's just that my wife was a very strong women, but at home she let me take charge."

I tried to change the subject: "Did you make her work naked in garden too", I smirked.

Gebhard just smiled. "I didn't 'make' my wife do anything she didn't want to do. I'm not drawing any comparisons, I'm just suggesting that as a strong woman, perhaps there was a side of you that would relinquish control to a trusted friend now and then."

"Maybe we should go back to talking about sex."

"That would be fine, do you enjoy being spanked as part of roleplay?"

"I wasn't serious."

"I was."

"I am not into that kind of stuff, Gebhard. How about we dig into that dessert I brought?"

"Okay, let's make a game of it".

"What kind of game?" I inquired.

"I will tell you what to bring us. If you bring the correct dessert, you win. If you do not bring the correct dessert, you will receive a spanking".

"Wait...what do I get if I win?" I challenged.

"You can eat your dessert," He offered.

I laughed loudly. "Your funny Gebhard. I'll tell you what, I am confident- it's a deal."

"Okay Rose: Bring uns drei Nessecke und ein Stück Streuselkuchen."

I stood silent for a moment not wanting to show any signs of uneasiness. I had begun to learn some basic German and was getting much better the more time I spent with Gebhard. I was pretty sure the first part was three cookies of some kind. The second part was a piece of something, probably cake. Streusel sounds like strudel. Confidently, I just smiled, turned around and went to the kitchen. I had purchased several items from the Bäckerei, but I was confident I could select the correct items. After a few moments I selected a few shortbread cookies and cut a slice of what looked like marble cake. I found a plate, placed my items on it and returned to the living room. Gebhard stood anxiously waiting. I held them out for his inspection.

"Are you sure, you have selected the correct items Rose?"

"Yes Gebhard, I am sure".

He stood silently, and I thought I detected a slight smirk in his lips. Suddenly I was not so sure.

"The Nessecke are the correct cookies Rose, very good. However, you have also brought me a slice of Marmorkuchen, not streuselkuchen. I thought streusel would have been an easy clue."

I stood silently for a moment, disappointed in myself. I tend to be quite competitive and was pretty sure I could do it. Gebhard turned around and headed to the dining room. He grabbed one of the armless chairs and placed it in the center of the room. He sat down, arms on his knees and continued to address me.

"Rose, go ahead and put the plate on the table over here" Gebhard said.

I hesitated for a moment. I remembered the deal, but I wanted to maintain a brave face as I slowly walked over to Gebhard and placed the plate on the table. I turned around and faced him without saying a word.

Gebhard broke the silence. "Rose, you can drop the robe now".

I untied the robe and let it slip over my shoulders and fall to the floor. Without saying a word, I stood nervously naked in front of him once again. I had been punished as a young girl. My childhood was not pleasant. I didn't fear my daddy when he was sober. Even when he spanked me. When he was drunk, it was far more abusive. I didn't want to think about that now.

Gebhard interrupted my thoughts. "I see you have fully embraced a more natural look, Rose. Did you do that for me?

I remained silent but gave him an annoyed smirk.

"Rose put your arms up with hands on the back of your head for me and let me peek." He directed.

I did as he asked, or demanded, I wasn't sure.

He gazed for some time.

12