Rose and Gephard Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very nice. Are you ready for your spanking now Rose." He questioned.

Without hesitation, I nodded in the affirmative.

"Then tell me Rose."

"I am ready for my spanking Gebhard."

He grabbed my arm and pulled me over his lap. I awkwardly fell forward across his lap with my arms over my head. With his hands on my hips, he adjusted me forward so that I was able to support myself with my hands on the floor on one side and my toes barely touching the floor on the other side. This position had the effect of exposing my private area much more than if I was laid out on a couch. From the position of my head, I could not tell if he was looking there. The use of a chair also would prevent me from squirming too much. This much I knew.

I first felt one hand firmly support my waist. He had obviously done this before. The other hand rested on my behind. Gebhard hands were big and strong. I expected this to be just as painful as it was humiliating.

With is free hand he now squeezed each of my ass cheeks, then reached between my upper thighs and spread my legs slightly. He reached under and ran his fingers briefly through my newly grown bush. He stopped long enough to run his fingers through my hairy armpits. His hand returned to my ass cheek.

"You will count for me Rose." He spoke. I wasn't sure if it was a question or command.

"Yes Gebhard." I answered.

I felt his hand leave my behind and readied myself for the first blow.

'Smack'. It was painful but not so much as I had imagined.

"One, thank-you" I added. I wasn't sure that was required but he did not say a word.

'Smack'. The second caught me by surprise, but I knew I could handle the pain now.

"Two, thank you Gebhard."

'Smack, smack, smack'. The next three came in quick succession. I thought they were getting a bit more painful. I shortened my responses to a simple count and 'thank-you. His hand went pack to caressing my ass cheeks, occasionally slipping a finger along my crack. It was distracting as I was trying to anticipate the next strike. I didn't have long to wait.

The next two, began to test my limits. I hoped he would stop at ten- we had not discussed this. Still, I managed to reply with the proper numbers and a thank-you.

He didn't stop at ten. My ass was now burning, and I began to perspire. As each strike, the pain would course through me, and barely subside before the next. Each time I waited for the next one with strange anticipation. At some point I realized I had been crying out in pain, but no tears.

Then, suddenly he stopped. My ass was burning, and I realized I had started quivering a bit.

"Stand up Rose". Gebhard stated.

I stood up and felt pain with each movement.

"Put your hands back on your head Rose".

I did as he directed. I wanted to cry, but I held it back to a whimper. I felt foolish.

He stood up and inspected my body. He grabbed my arms and gently brought them down to my sides. He reached out and hugged me. For the first time during the whole punishment, I started to cry. I enjoyed having him hug me as I was now trembling a bit. Surprising myself all I could say was "Thank-you, Gebhard."

12