Rose and Gephard Pt. 04

Story Info
Rose & her friend visit Gebhard.
4.6k words
4.3
1.4k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/20/2024
Created 04/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From part 3

"But you said you enjoyed it." She persisted.

"I enjoy making him happy. I like him. Somehow letting him use me for his pleasure turned me on. It's hard to describe, but the taboo made it exciting.

"I would use the word abusive." Sara quipped. "It's not like you Rose."

"You said you wanted to meet him. Come with me to his house. See how he is with me."

"Exactly what we will do Rose. And you need to trust me. If we meet with him, and I tell you to walk away, that's what I expect you to do...Promise me you will do that Rose."

After several minutes of silence, I acquiesced. "I promise Sara."

"Good, then we will meet Gebhard". She declared.

Part 4.

By the next weekend Corporal Sara Donovan was true to her word. Ever since I divulged my relationship with my elderly gentleman 'friend', Sara demanded that she be allowed to confront him. In her mind, Gebhard was abusing me.

Saturday morning, we left our German military base, and soon after arrived at Gebhard's nearby home. Gebhard greeted us at the front door. He was a charming gray-haired old man in his 60's. I guessed about six feet tall. He was in fair shape except for a very large pot belly. He quickly put us at ease with his charm. Sara and I removed our shoes and left them in the entryway. I think I was more nervous than Sara. In fact, she did not seem uneasy at all.

Sara and Gebhard made their way to the living room, and I remained at the front door. Sara and Gebhard didn't seem to notice. It will shock Sara, but Gebhard preferred me to be nude in his home. So, I methodically undressed, carefully placing my clothing on the table by the door while listening in on Sara and Gebhard's conversation. I left my panties on. At that moment I was less concerned about being naked than I was about what Sara might say. I stood quietly and listened in:

"Rose and I went to the Schwimmbad in Frankfurt last weekend." Sara explained to Gebhard.

"Really all the way to Frankfurt, we have a very nice Schwimmbad right here in town you know".

"I would never do that. I think I would be too afraid of running into someone I knew."

"Yes, I am aware of American modesty in that regard, so did you enjoy it?" Gebhard asked her.

"I surprised myself, but yes, I enjoyed it. Fortunately, I was with Rose. It would seem a little awkward to start up a conversation with a stranger while you're both naked. However, with Rose along it did not take me too long to be comfortable."

"Yes, well this is how I met Rose, but I am sure she told you that". Gebhard responded.

"Speaking of Rose, where is she?" Sara inquired. "I thought she was right behind us."

"Rose has some work she wants to do, why don't you and I grab a drink and sit in the living room for a bit. She will be along soon."

This was my cue. I walked through the living room and made my way toward the kitchen. Before exiting I glanced back at Sara. She stood expressionless, not even acknowledging by nudity. I expected disappointment, or perhaps aggravation, or even an inquisitorial look. But I got nothing. Sara simply turned back to Gebhard and took the drink he was handing to her. I passed through to the kitchen.

I looked around the kitchen. Nothing changed here. I peered out the window and spotted my boots on the steps where I'd left them a few weeks earlier. I went outside and slipped them on. It was a cool day, and I was immediately met by the cool air raising goose bumps on my exposed skin. Still, it was nice to walk around the garden this way.

I decided to work the bird aviary first. It was the least pleasant of my chores. The birds never bothered me (well except for the noise), but it was hard work scraping the cement surface. I had learned not to kneel on the cement while I scraped bird droppings. Instead, I found I could squat with my feet pointed outward and balance well enough to get a small area done at a time. I would feel it in my gluts and leg muscles later, but at least I would avoid the abrasions on my knees. I finished the aviary in pretty good time.

Before continuing my chores, I really had to pee. There was no real opportunity to do so before I left the house, but I did not want to go back in there now. Eventually I would have to face Sara, but I didn't want to go through that twice. So, I made my way to the very back of the garden, under the grape arbor. It was about the most secluded part of the backyard I could find. I slipped my panties down to my ankles, squatted down and relieved myself. I quickly stood up and pulled up my panties. I felt the wetness of urine on the damp panties. Unfortunately, I was not very careful and had splattered them a bit. 'No worries', I thought. They will dry while I finish working. I turned around to continue my chores when I noticed Sara and Gebhard now seated on the small patio by the kitchen door.

I had a sick feeling about Sara watching me. She always had great hopes for me as a leader. Whatever personal foibles I had, she always had faith in me. Corporal Donovan (Sara) had put me in charge many times and I always came through. How disappointed must she be watching me now. That strong confident soldier she admired was humiliating herself right in front of her.

I didn't look back at Sara or Gebhard, but I could feel them watching me. There was nothing else to do but continue my work- first the arbor area then the vegetable garden. When I was done, I made my way back to the house, head turned down. Dirty from head to toe, naked except of my panties and boots, I stood before Gebhard and proudly told him my chores were complete. He motioned for me to slip off my boots and remove my panties. I placed the boots on the step and handed the soiled panties to Gebhard.

Gebhard would probably be keeping them anyway. Ever since our first encounter he kept my panties. I don't know what he did with them, or where he kept them, but it was kind of a thing now.

Gebhard broke the silence of my thoughts: "Rose, would you raise your arms and place your hands on your head."

I glimpsed at an apparently bemused Sara before complying.

"Sara related the story of the 'health and welfare' inspection she conducted on your body at the direction of your platoon sergeant." Gebhard continued. "At least you have no abrasions from your chores today. I would hate to draw attention that might prevent you from seeing me."

Gebhard ran is hand along my armpits. "Sara also told me she removed your body hair as part of this 'inspection'. That's a shame really, I enjoy body hair on women, and you were coming along nicely. Now you look like a little girl Rose." Gebhard concluded.

"Well, she is acting like a little girl too." Sara chimed in. "You do realize we saw you peeing in the backyard, don't you?"

I didn't answer.

"Maybe you should not have left her this little patch" Gebhard responded, as he ran his fingers through the triangle of short cropped pubic hair Sara left for me when she shaved my pussy.

Gebhard's touch neither surprised nor bothered me. I was more bothered be the way Sara was responding. When I first told her of my previous encounters at Gebhard's home, she was angry and wanted to confront him. Now she was playing along with him. Or perhaps she was just trying to make me see how foolish this was. I couldn't really tell, but I wasn't sure I liked it. I was confused.

Rose you can put your arms down now." Gebhard interjected and turned to my friend. "Sara, I think it is time we got Rose cleaned up."

With that the three of us went back in the house. Having been at Gebhard's home twice, I knew my way around. I walked through the kitchen, still fully naked, to the empty front hall and up the stairs. The entire stairway had one big window from the main floor to the upstairs and faced the neighbor's home not 10 feet away. If anyone next door had happened to look, they would have seen me walking up the stairs. But then they could have seen me in the back yard as well. I must have been quite a sight. Sara followed closely beside me.

Gebhard was trailing behind us. Trying to catch a view of my private areas as we walked up the stairs I presumed. I had let him fuck me once. I even withstood a severe spanking punishment on our last encounter. The resulting marks on my body was what prompted Sara's intervention and today's visit. I wasn't sure what was in store for me next. With Gebhard, I never was.

The stairs opened to another rectangular hallway much like the first floor, but somewhat smaller. There was room in both hallways for a small piece of furniture or two, but Gebhard kept his house rather sparse. There was not so much as a picture in the hallway. I continued to the only upstairs bathroom- apparently meant to be share by all four rooms. That would be unusual in the States. However, the bathroom I loved. From the heated floors to the powerful showerheads, I looked forward to showering there again.

I stood in the center of the bathroom a little uncomfortable being the only one naked and not sure exactly how this was going to work. However, I did not have long to wait: Sara interrupted the silence.

"Okay, this is how it's going to go down. I am going to personally get you cleaned up properly Rose. You will not speak unless spoken to and you will follow all my instructions without hesitation. Do you understand?"

"Yes Corporal." I wasn't sure how she wanted to be addressed, so I defaulted to our military relationship. It felt more natural and somehow less demeaning. If she and Gebhard had concocted some sort of scheme to dominate me, I would feel more comfortable thinking of her as my squad leader than either our off-duty friend or my fantasy lover.

"Now, step into the shower and turn on the water, let me know when it is nice and warm." Sara instructed.

Walking in the shower before turning on the water meant that I would have to endure several moments of cold-water cascading over my body from the overhead shower. This is what she intended. I knew how to follow orders to the letter, so I immediately complied. The cold water was more unpleasant than expected. I immediately crouched over to try to mitigate the discomfort of freezing water. I expected to be rebuked for this but heard Sara's laughter instead. That response hurt more. I did not like that. Gebhard remained expressionless which somehow felt better. Finally, the water warmed to a comfortable temperature and Sara instructed me to turn to face them and to raise my arms and place my hands on my head. I complied.

To my surprise Sara began to undress. I thought perhaps she would wait for Gebhard to leave, but she did not so much as turn to him. She was apparently more accustomed to being naked in front of others than I gave her credit for. Once fully naked Sara joined me in the shower. Obviously, she intended to wash me as if I was a child. She didn't realize how much I looked forward to that.

I had showered once with Sara at a schwimmbad in Frankfurt. Obviously not a sexual thing, but that trip was the first time we had been naked with our bodies so close to each other. She knew I was bi, but I never let on that I was attracted to her. She was short, maybe 5"2" with close cropped brunette hair. Her body was very athletic. Not overly muscular, but well-toned. When she undressed that first time in front of me, I had my first glimpse of her small b-cup boobs and large areola. Her one-inch landing strip was closely trimmed and slightly darker than the hair on her head. It was cropped well above her pussy. I knew she was straight as an arrow, but right now it was hard to hide my attraction to her.

Sara moved in behind me against the back wall. She started by shampooing my hair. I love having someone do that- especially massaging my scalp. Sara had remarkably strong hands for a small person. I also didn't mind that she would have to rub against me to reach up to my 5' 7" frame. If Gebhard was being aroused by this, he didn't show it at all. He just remained standing in the bathroom doorway watching us. I closed my eyes and enjoyed it.

When Sara was done with my hair, she began washing my backside with what felt like the loofah sponge. I replaced my arms overhead and just stood still as she ran the soapy sponge from the back of my neck all the way down my body. She didn't bother to turn me around to wash my front side. Instead, she reached around and washed me from behind. I shuddered as I felt her body up against my body. I could feel her nipples moving up and down my back. I tried not so squirm, but I was getting aroused. I wanted to turn around to look at her face and see if she was feeling the same way, or if her touch was simply an innocent necessity of the task at hand.

Sara saved the most intimate areas for last. It felt like she had switched to a softer cloth for this task.

Her voice interrupted my thoughts: "Spread your legs a bit Rose."

I silently complied, spreading my legs apart. I almost slipped on the wet shower floor. Silently I wondered if Sara could detect the soft scent of my arousal. If she did, she at least spared me the embarrassment of pointing it out. I could feel her fingers through the thin washcloth as she probed my most intimate areas. 'Far too intimate for friends' I thought. I struggled to keep my knees straight and my heals to the floor as my toes wanted to curl up in pleasure.

Without warning Sara turned off the water. She left the shower and dried herself off before directing me to do the same.

"Time for a shave." Sara announced. "Lie down on the towel on floor."

Thankfully the floor was nice and warm. I had shaved my legs and armpits this morning, so at first, I wasn't sure what Sara intended. At least until she pulled my knees up and spread my legs. She knelt between my legs and looked at me without expression. Sara was still naked, and I was still yearning for more than...whatever this was.

"Little girls who wet their pants, don't have pussy hair, do they Rose?"

I didn't answer immediately. I had never been completely shaved. 'If the other girls in the barracks had made fun of me for my 'hairy' phase, how would they react to a bald pussy' I thought. This was still the early 70's. Most women, at least from my short experience in the Army so far, did not remove all their body hair down there.

"Do they Rose?!" Sara Bellowed.

"No, they don't" I answered without thinking.

"Very well, then I will take care of that for you." She advised.

With that, Sara shaved every inch of my private areas. From my position I was unable to watch her. However, I could feel that she was using her fingers to manipulate the skin around each if my openings to facilitate shaving every hair. To my further embarrassment, I was wet down there. I ached to touch myself, or better yet to have her touch me, but painfully I showed restraint.

"Up on the bidet Rose." She directed.

Once again, she interrupted her work just as I was feeling stimulated.

I really wasn't sure how to use a bidet, but I just got up and squatted with my butt resting onto the front edge. Sara turned on the water. She grabbed my hips and slid me back until I could feel the water against my butt. The water was nice and warm. It felt pretty good as it sprayed up the crack in my behind.

Sara stood me up and toweled the wet area of my ass. She turned me around until I was facing the bidet and then sat me down. She pushed me forward until the stream of water was squirting up my newly shaved privates. Sara reached in with her hand and massaged the water around my pussy. I am sure she had never touched a woman that way before. I wanted her fingers to probe inside, but they teasingly caressed only the outside of my lips for a few short minutes. She shut off the water and walked over to the middle of the room to get dressed. I am not sure when, but this was the first time I realized that Gebhard had left the room.

I sat there silently and watched Sara get dressed. She put on her panties and pants first and then straightened her hair. Ignoring me, she walked over to the toilet, sat down and peed. After wiping herself she stood up and looked over at me. I was getting cold sitting naked and wet on the bidet, but I refused to complain. She remained topless for the moment.

"Stand up and come here Rose." She directed. Handing me a towel she instructed me to dry off.

When I finished, I asked her if I could get dressed.

"Your clothes are downstairs", she replied.

"I know, but when I get down there, can I get dressed?" She persisted.

"Rose, I suppose that is up the Gebhard. I am not sure how this works. I thought you were to be always naked in his house. Are you even supposed to be out of character now?"

"Out of character? I am not sure that you mean, I just...

Sara Interrupted me. "Listen Rose, let me ask you a question. How do you communicate to Gebhard when you do not want to do something, or when you want whatever is happening to stop?

"I don't really. At least I haven't." I replied.

"Rose, if you are telling me that you have no way to stop this 'game', then I will take you out of here right now because it is not safe for you. I am serious. I have no problem telling him that we are leaving. Then you will never come back here or see him again."

For the first time I realized Sara was just playing a role. It was a little embarrassing to think how turned on I had gotten while she was just playing.

"I don't want to leave now Sara. But can you at least keep your top off while we go downstairs?"

Sara was growing perturbed. "Rose, I will do that but here is the deal. We can continue this game, but if anytime you want to stop, for whatever reason, I want you to say a safe word." She looked out the window. "What is that stuff they are growing around here? Asparagus?"

"Spargel, I corrected her."

"What?"

"In German, the word is Spargel." I explained.

"Okay, Spargel is our word then. When you say 'Spargel' I will make sure it ends there."

With that we walked side by side downstairs. I was still completely naked, and Sara was topless. Gebhard was preparing a lunch for us. He stopped to greet us. He gave me a hug, reaching around to cup my butt cheek as he spoke.

"You ladies look wonderful. I made us a little lunch. I thought we would sit down in the living room, eat lunch, and get better acquainted."

He directed me to a living room chair directly across from the couch they would later sit on. Lunch was cordial. He was very interested in Sara and my relationship, our military life, etc. When we were finished eating, I took the plates to the kitchen. I listened in on Sara and Gebhard, but the conversation remained innocuous. I was torn at this point: Disappointed that Sara was apparently not sexually interested in me, but still a bit horny and worried Gebhard would be as well. There was a reason I asked Sara to at least remain topless. If Gebhard did want me to take care of him sexually, I knew I would hate for Sara to see that, but at least I would have her to look at. Standing safely behind the counter, I reached down just for a moment to touch myself. Yup, I was still aroused. I decided to return to the living room and let happen whatever was going to happen. I took my seat directly across from Sara and Gebhard.

"Sara." Gebhard began. I know you are not bisexual, but have you ever seen a women's pussy up close...before today I mean."

Sara chuckled a bit. "Actually, many times. We do urinalysis each month and I am obliged to observe as the female soldiers' pee in the sample jar." Male NCO's do the same with male soldiers.

"Wow. I don't think I would be able to pee while some guy was watching me." Gebhard explained. "And I would be a bit uncomfortable to watch so closely. So have you had to observe Rose before?"

She smiled at me. "Yes, a few times".

"She has a beautiful pussy, don't you think?"

12