Rose and Gephard Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara laughed. "Well, we don't have to look quite that close. We must make sure they are not hiding a tube to dispense someone else's urine. That's all"

Gebhard turned to me: "Rose put your feet up on the chair and spread your knees wide, show us that beautiful pussy."

I looked over at Sara. She had her wine glass up to her mouth as if to take a drink but gave me no other indication of what was on her mind. I slowly raised my legs so that the heels of my feet were on the edge of my chair. With each hand I grasped my knees and pulled them apart, exposing my now bald pussy to the two of them. Gebhard looked pleased.

"Sara, have you looked at your own pussy? With a mirror I mean. Gebhard asked. "I heard that girls do that."

Sara paused just a moment. "Really, you heard that? From whom?" Sara challenged.

Gebhard chuckled. "Oh, I don't know really. Maybe it is just something I fantasied about". The turning to me: "Rose pull open your labia for us".

Using the fingers on one hand, I did as I was told. Sara looked a bit uncomfortable, while Gebhard looked more appreciative. I was not sure how far I would go with this, but I didn't have long to think before Gebhard continued.

"Sara, I guess it's safe to say you have never seen another woman masturbate before."

"That would be correct".

"Well then, your friend Rose will be the first one. Right Rose?"

I looked toward Sara for any objection, but she just stared expressionless at me. The truth is I was aching for a release. If I was alone with Sara right now, I would love to masturbate for her. But in this situation, knowing that she had no apparent sexual interest in me it would be a little be humiliating. None the less I found myself caressing the inside of my labia. I closed my eyes momentarily until Gebhard instructed me to open my eyes and look directly at the two of them.

Whatever shame I felt, gave way to pleasure and juices began to flow. I alternated between slow and fast movements with my fingers. Sara seemed more rivetted than I expected which pleasured me even more. I focused on her boobs; God I am glad I convinced her to remain topless. Her nipples seemed to be protruding more than before and I remembered the feeling of them rubbing against my back. I held back by pussy lips with two fingers and let my middle finger probe deeper to touch my clit. I slid down in the chair to try to expose more of my vagina. Liquid was dripping down the lower crack of my ass. I began to get vocal as I just couldn't hold back. I pressed on my clit and felt the pulse of the beginning of an orgasm. I lost track of my audience. I was shaking as it continued for some time. It was glorious. I opened my eyes. I don't remember closing them, but when I regained focus Sara and Gebhard were both staring at me, with smiles on their faces.

I reluctantly removed my wet hands. I could have gone on but chose to stop there. Gebhard stood up and approached me. Sara was sitting quietly sipping her wine. It suddenly dawned on me that Gebhard would want a release. I didn't want Sara to see this, but I just couldn't deny him. Gebhard had watched all day long and he had to be horny. He grabbed me by the hand, pulled me up and walked me over to the couch. He stood in front of his seat, unbuckled his trousers, and dropped his boxers before retaking his seat.

'Please Sara, leave the room', I thought. Gebhard was a tall man with a big hairy belly. His uncircumcised penis was small, just a few inches soft but very thick. His hairy ball sack hung far below his penis. Sara shielded her eyes with her hand for just a short time before moving her hand away. She was going to watch.

I knelt and Gebhard moved his legs apart and leaned back on the couch as far as he could. I pushed back his foreskin and took his limp penis in my mouth. I played with his dick softly with my tongue and lips as he gradually got harder. His sack was resting in the seat cushion as I moved my mouth up and down his shaft. My goal was to quickly make him cum while I had him in my mouth. I knew he could only cum once and I did not want him to later fuck me in the pussy or ass. That was a vision I did not want Sara to witness.

I continued to work him with my mouth. I could easily take the whole five-inch shaft all the way down and he liked that. He began arching his back so I knew he wouldn't last long. He tried to pull away from my mouth, but I grabbed his butt cheeks and held his penis in my mouth, caressing his thick cock with my tongue. He couldn't hold back. He grunted and released his cum in my mouth. If was not a forceful or voluminous squirt, but he was spent. I swallowed his cum as he began to soften. I kept sucking the shrinking cock and emptied whatever was left before letting him out.

Gebhard just laid quietly. I turned to Sara, still on my knees.

"Okay, I could use some Spargel." I announced.

12