All Comments on 'Rose Ch. 01-05'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nooooo

What was it????????

I need to know

What does the scrabble piece mean??

Plssssssss, don't make me wait long

I have exams coming up, i'll keep thinking about the scrabble pieces during my classes now

Thank U for another great story, I can already feel the awesomeness

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 6 years ago

First off great work.

Ok then, why am I'm getting the feeling that you are about to tie this whole series of stories together into one here. But whoever this guy is, I have the hunch that the packs and FBI both know who he is and is an asshole. Given that Ella was the Black Ker for a while and that didn't get cleared up till after Rose and her daughter came to the pack Gunny belongs to, so I think this is someone who is sore at the Black Ker and looking to get even.

OddBall68OddBall68over 6 years ago

The_Crazy_One,

Just going on the letter T could be Torchelli. But weren't all the big players eliminated by Kerr? And the Telluride pack (another T) is now Kerr's pack.

It's been to damn long to remember minute details of the various stories. Chances are partwolf will keep us guessing as he reveals letter after letter. The body count is going to go up with each reveal. "Vanna, cane we buy a vowel?" lol

catman71catman71over 6 years ago
two things

either humans who are not happy or , as stated in the story, some packs not playing nice. either way, hell is going to break loose

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 6 years ago

Oddball the events that bring about the downfall of the Torchelli family don't happen till the events of Mystery Mate which still in this one hasn't happen yet. So it could be them, but I doubt it as they were fairly slick about not drawing heat on themselves. And if it had Linda she would left a card not this Scrabble piece.

My hunch is either this person/group/pack is either after Ella or Renee for shit that happened during the war or right after it. Well if Ella, it might be for taking down those packs that killed her parents and tried to forcably mate her and she killed all of them. But who or what this person/group/pack is my gut is saying the ground is about to become red with blood.

OddBall68OddBall68over 6 years ago

The_Crazy_One,

You're right, but the timetable is tight. 1 year for the island to be clear of ordnance and the Mystery Mate storyline to occur so both Trevor and the Torchellis are still alive.

Rose is turned, mates Gunny and resigns from the FBI a few weeks after they arrive. I imagine Rose wouldn't resign, (ok, technically she did already) until after this attack had been resolved.

Let's say it was Trevor and or the Torchellis behind this. What would be the motivation? Close that loose end? Possible, but I doubt it at this point. A hit would have been more precise and waited for the target. If the shoot was done to draw Ella into the kill zone something made the sniper exfil early. Maybe the swarm of responding wolves and panthers? Doubtful, that should have been expected and prepared for. The scrabble piece was left as a sign. While it has been recognized, we readers don't yet have that info. Acts like a grudge.

The rifle Ella left at the Socorro hit could have been used. The bullet could let them know if they find it and a ballistic fingerprint had been taken of that rifle at Quantico before she was issued it. Maybe the unknown wolves working for the cartel will be involved? We never knew who they were or why they worked for the cartel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Rifle

OddBall68: If I remember correctly Ella's (Black Ker's) rifle was most likely destroyed by the hand grenade she left as a booby trap at her hide in Mexico. Gunny could reproduce the shot using a bullet coated with skunk scent to help find the killing bullet.

OddBall68OddBall68over 6 years ago

Anonymous,

That wasn't absolutely stated so i questioned if it could still exist in operational condition. Now if she'd put a thermite grenade on the action, no question it would be a puddle of metal now.

Gunny would need to shoot through an animal or ballistic gel of sufficient size to slow the bullet as close to kill shot as possible. Not sure partwolf considers that detail important anymore as he has Gunny and Rose off leading the FBI investigation team.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

Is this Black Ker being forced to do things as per her story? Great start.

Bfairy95Bfairy956 months ago

Absolutely love this story it has everything.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Rose Series Info