Rose Ch. 42-45

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
partwolf
partwolf
2,296 Followers

Ingenious. We arrived at his office, he brought me in and sat me on his lap. The walnut desk was old and huge, the top a full three inches thick. It was beautiful, I ran my fingers across the grain that seemed to shimmer below the finish. "Curly walnut, very rare to find a slab so big and with such intense figure," he said. "My great-great grandfather built this desk, it is one of my proudest possessions." He pulled over his laptop, opening the screen he pulled up a program. "After the war, Josh Spencer created this to communicate between Packs," he said. "It's like Facetime, but encrypted at each end." He clicked a prompt for the Pack and selected the Gila Pack. "Each link between Packs has a unique code, and each transmission the code automatically changes. It's some high-tech stuff," he said.

"I know Josh, I've had to get him Presidential pardons twice now. I think people were more upset at him for the Shitter's Full attack than the hundreds of millions he stole during the war," I laughed as I remembered the conversations. "Rose's daughter is Josh's mate, I saw them both when I went to the Johnson Pack a few days ago. They're a beautiful couple."

Ross smiled as the connection went through. I talked to Renee for about ten minutes, getting updated on everything I had missed. I briefed her on my status, leaning forward to show her my mark as she squealed in delight. When we hung up, I buried my face in Ross's chest. "We have to go there," I said. "They need me to help with the investigation, and I have to clear my name."

He put his arms around me. "We can't travel until you have shifted, it's too dangerous. Once you have, we can visit for a few days."

"I don't think you understand me, Ross." I leaned back and looked in his eyes. "I'm not coming back until it is over."

partwolf
partwolf
2,296 Followers