All Comments on 'Rose, For My Daddy'

by Scaramouche123

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

It was going along great. Then boom just a list of acts???? Did you get bored with your own story????

Scaramouche123Scaramouche123about 12 years agoAuthor
BY WAY OF EXPLANATION

As a writer, I'm never too bored with my story to cut it short. However, I thought the contest had one more day than it did. When I went to copy the text from the contest rules, I realized I only had 5 hours to write a short story. I thought; "no problem." But, alas, as sometimes happens, the story took off and became more than I could finish.

I'll do what I can to finish properly in the coming weeks. But my schedule is really tough this time of year. Thanks for reading...

EesomeBeastieEesomeBeastieabout 12 years ago
Actually...

I love the tongue-in-cheek nature of this story. And as for the ultra-abbreviated threesome, well, surprisingly it does really work very well. I was so worked up by that point that those few words were all that was needed for my imagination to fill in the rest. 5 stars.

imurddyimurddyabout 12 years ago
well

I normally like more detail, but I understand deadlines. It was still a great read. I would love to read an updated version. Good luck in the contest, I gave you a five.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Details

This Really needed more details. It just seems very unfinished. Also, it was so obvious that the person that Rosie blew was her own father.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 12 years ago
Great story

Great story, but could have had a little more detail, dads blowjob, eating eachothers pussy,and such.

Morlan502Morlan502about 12 years ago
Good stuff

I think I have found, yet again, another writer here on Lit that I must regularly check on for new stories!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous