Rose Get's Her Wish

Story Info
A weekend away leads to Rose's new friend.
6.3k words
4.24
11.3k
15

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1.

San Diego in the spring is one of the best places to be for a quick getaway. The sea air seems to be everywhere, the restaurants and bars are packed. And depending on a person's interest, the music venues play everything from acid rave music to forlorn country western. Which is why Rose and her husband drove there for the three day weekend. A wedding shower was the real reason, but they had booked the trip months before and were looking forward to a romantic getaway. Friday they arrived mid-day and after checking in, went straight to a sports bar. The Dodgers were in town and the crowd was an even mix of fans from both teams.

Rose loved the atmosphere of sports bars, the roar of the crowd. She especially liked drinking, truth be told. Eating appetizers and drinking beer, it wasn't long before Rose and Ike, birth name Ignatio, were feeling tipsy. After the meal and game they returned to their hotel suite. Rose's husband had an unspoken rule. "Every vacation is a time to fuck". As Rose dropped her purse on the table, she felt him come behind her. His hands on her waist he started kissing her neck from behind.

"Can't you wait till tonight," she teased.

"Why, when we can play now, and tonight!" he replied.

She was starting to melt under his warm breath, his hands. The drinks were really at play, and of course he was wearing her favorite cologne. She reached behind her, sure enough his wood was ready and waiting. His hands were moving up to her breasts, so she squeezed his rod, hard. She meant for him to take the hint, which was to stop fondling her. But Ike liked pain, and he growled "yes, harder."

She had to admit, it turned her on.

Clothes started falling to the floor, Rose turning to kiss him directly. She was in her underwear when he scooped her petite form and carried her to the bed. "The curtains are open" she paused.

"Let people watch," Ike replied with a devilish grin.

"Fine with me then," she fired back.

Rose had been raised in a very religious family, but Ike had discovered her prudity vanished very quickly when she was aroused. Their bodies intertwined as they groped each other.

"Eat me," she begged.

"Pussy or ass," Ike said.

"You pick," knowing full well what he liked.

"Bend over then."

She assumed the position on the edge of the bed. He grabbed a thick pillow and dropped it where his knees would be. Once in place he dropped to his knees, parted her voluptuous ass cheeks and started tonguing her brown button. Rose started pushing back with her tushy. The first time he had ran his fingers over her other hole, Rose had been unpleasantly shocked. But over time with all his dirty thoughts and habits, Rose grew to appreciate Ike's openness to explore. She now loved when he ate out her ass. They had only done anal once, when she was really drunk, she liked it at the time, but not later when she hadn't been so inebriated.

"Mmmm, uunnhh," she moaned.

Ike shifted her so she was laying down instead, her ass up in air by the edge. His hands took her legs and shoved them back so her knees were by her shoulders. His tongue was running over her nether region, front to back. He would pause and suck on her taint; the space between her vag and butthole. His lips would tease her by sucking her labia, then switching to nibbling her pink starfish. Her hands grabbed his head and shoved him in even more.

"Oh yeah, mmmm, aaahhh," she groaned.

His hands reached up and massaged her large ladies. He cupped and squeezed them lightly and pinched her nipples in alternating waves of affection. Her bottom started shaking as she hit her first orgasm. She loved how his oral fixation could make her peak in a relatively short time.

"Can you take me somewhere?" she asked.

"I did, we are in San Diego, remember?'

"Take me to pound town" she breathed.

Ike did not expect that. Rose had opened up sexually over the years, but she still was gun shy about talking dirty. His cock got harder when she said it. He loved rough sex, but Rose had to be really horny to enjoy it. He wasn't going to miss this opportunity.

He quickly grabbed the lube, as Rose moved to the center of the bed. She folded a pillow and put it under the small of her back. Ike came back, his lingam shiny with oil. He started by lifting her legs over his thighs, then slid the tip in. His 8"+ hammer could be painful for her, but it was the thickness she loved. He rocked back and forth, sliding in, inch by inch till he was close to his base. He lifted her hips by placing the back of her knees in the crook of his elbow. He started swinging her hips back and forth on his johnson. She spread her arms on the bed for support and helped him penetrate her. He started pumping his manhood in her, their bodies started clapping. She reached for the oil and squirted some more on his piece. She started fingering her pearl as he was punching her pussy. The swinging was intensifying. His tip was bottoming at times, which made her even hornier.

"Yeah, fuck me. Fuck me harder" she moaned.

"Yeah? Harder? H a r d e r?" he cooed.

She rolled her head back, as he started to jack hammer her body. The world started melting away as her body roiled with the physical sensation of her pussy being pounded. Still, she wanted more.

"Harder! Harder! H A R D E R!!!" she said, lifting her head.

Ike pushed her legs back farther. He pushed her ankles back till her legs were a wide open V, she took over and grabbed her ankles, holding them there. He was slamming into her now, every thrust bottoming out and punishing her lips. His balls slapped her asshole, which she loved. Sweat was covering the both of them, the slipperiness making it harder to grip but also more fun to collide against each other.

"I said H A R D E R!!!", then started biting his nipples.

He sledgehammered her several times before exploding and painting her vaginal walls with his white paint. Her pussy responded by squirting her juice across his pelvic area. Still they rocked their bodies against each other for a few final thrusts. He shoved it all the way in so his still twitching and spitting cock was on her cervix. Then he leaned forward, laying panting on her large and beautiful boobs.

"Baby, can you clean me?" she begged.

"Oh yes," he smiled.

He got off her and shoved his face between her legs. He licked her juices from her inner thigh, all the licks bringing him closer to her clam. When he reached her womanhood, he raised her legs to get the cum running down to her anus. His tongue scooped it up and his mouth enveloped her pink taco as he sucked his man's milk out of her. She had a drowsy smile on her face as he licked her labia clean and cum tongued her clit over and over, sending more orgasmic vibrations through her body. He lifted up and over her to kiss her. He had swallowed most of his spunk, but left some on his lips. Her tongue licked his lips, before pulling his tongue in.

"How do I taste?" he asked.

"Good. How do I taste?" she shot back.

"Good." he smiled back at her.

They cleaned up, and read their books till it was time to clean up and go to the pre-party dinner. It was at a downtown French restaurant, with an open bar. Dinner was exquisite. The company was down to earth and conversations around the table flowed easily. Ike noticed Rose glancing at one of the girls on the other side of the table. She was dainty, thin and had auburn hair. From time to time, he saw her turn her head towards her. Sometimes, and Ike might have been mistaken, the dainty girl glanced at Rose.

When they returned to their room. They made a slow and passionate love. Rose took the lead and rode on top of him. She squeezed her breasts between her arms to make them look bigger. He loved kissing them as she draped them over his face. She fell asleep on top of him. By the morning, their bodies were on opposite sides of the bed, amongst the scattered sheets.

Ike woke up early, as he always did being an early bird. He didn't want to disturb her, so he grabbed his phone and went to the bathroom. He sat on the toilet, relieving himself when he noticed his phone was almost dead. He had forgotten to plug it in. He placed a towel over the closed lid of the toilet, so when he flushed it made less noise. He crept out to the bedroom, plugged in his phone, and grabbed Rose's, then slinked off to the bathroom again.

He single finger tapped in her passcode, then opened up her browser. He opened a new tab, many of her searches still open. He logged into Twitter for his daily fix of the Twitterverse. After wasting thirty-ish minutes, he closed the tab. He looked at the header of the browser tabs she had open, out of curiosity. Food recipes, vegan news, etc. Then one caught his eye, it was a tab opened to MeetUp. Must be her running group, he thought. He opened it, and it was a "Bi-curious MeetUp for Women". His jaw proverbially dropped.

He read the profile she had created, along with a quick Q&A she gave about herself.

Flabbergasted, he was at a loss for words.

2.

As the sun started rising, Rose finally started waking up, she was definitely a night owl. She looked around, her phone was plugged in where she left it. She grabbed it to see what time it was. She plopped her head down, then looked up, looking for Ike. No sign of him. She dozed off for a while more.

When she finally woke, Ike was on the couch on his phone. He told her he already hit the gym & showered. Good, she thought, he won't be grabbing me trying to get some. She could relax and have some 'me' time. She dropped her pj's by the bed, and walked to the bathroom nude. Her petite body stood 4'11", she had short legs but they were tight, just like her posterior. Her breasts were C cups, but because of her frame, they looked like D's.

Ike wolf whistled at her as she walked by. "Hey! Keep that to yourself mister!" with a mock anger.

Once the shower was on, she could relax in the heat and steam. For several minutes she just slowly circled feeling the jets of hot water running over her body. She grabbed some shampoo and washed her long hair. She then rinsed her hair and poured conditioner on her long locks. She wrapped her them up in an overhand knot, letting the conditioner soak in. She took her time shaving her legs, letting the water run (something that annoyed Ike back home). After shaving, and she made sure to shave her kitty, she scrubbed and finished rinsing the conditioner.

They had the day to themselves before the wedding shower. They spent it on the beach, getting sun. They alternated between laying out, and soaking up the rays, or reclining in their beach chair and reading a book. Ike was the first to jump in water, and even caught several waves ala bodyboarding. Eventually, Rose came and put her toes in the water, which was colder than she thought. Still, Ike being Ike he started splashing her, and she predictably screamed. He tried to grab her and dunk her in the ocean, but she was too fast for him. Returning to the beach chairs, far from the water, Rose continued reading. Ike returned and laid out on his towel and let the sun dry him. After about another hour, they walked towards the hotel, and got lunch at a local bistro. Once they arrived back to their room, Rose made something clear.

"I'm taking a nap, and if you wake me up for anything, we are getting divorced" with mock outrage.

"Yeah, sure," Ike agreed. He knew that really meant, if you bother me for sex, i'll be mad.

Rose napped while Ike was on his iPad playing games like Clash of Clans or Plants vs Zombies. Time passed and her alarm buzzed, waking Rose. "time to start getting ready for the party" she said. In reality, she needed way more time than Ike, and he continued on his iPad.

3.

Walking up the steps to a Spanish Hacienda style house, the couple held hands. They brought flowers, and a giant gift bag with crinkly tissue paper pouring out the top. The mother of the bride was hosting and she opened the door.

"Hi guys! Come on in! We have name tags on the counter. I'll take this gift and put it on the table." she smiled.

Rose and Ike entered the house saying "hi" to familiar faces, and introducing themselves to those they didn't. They got drinks from the 'bartender' who was actually the bride's dad. As the party ebbed and flowed, at times Rose was on one side of the garden, and Ike on the other. As they mingled, they sometimes stood back and people watched. They were standing in a corner drinking Tequila Sunrises, when they saw two ladies, the complete opposites in style and how they carried themselves.

"The tall one," Rose spoke softly, avoiding being heard "the power blond."

"What about her?" Ike looked, she was a typical southern California beach bombshell, but in a dress, not in a bikini. Standing next to her was the dainty auburn haired girl in conversation with her.

"That's the one you would cheat on me with," Rose pointed out.

Neither Rose nor Ike remembered when this practice became a private party game between the two. Or as Ike liked to call it, 'our reindeer games'. But it never stopped being funny to the both of them.

"Ah, gotcha. Ok, that's the one you would cheat on me with," Ike returned fire.

"Which..." she didn't see an obvious target.

"The bartender," Ike deadpanned.

She turned to him with a mild laugh, both of their faces lit up.

"Hey, he's got a good looking beard," she pointed out sarcastically.

"Actually, I think that's the one you would cheat on me with," Ike subtly hinted at the tall blond. He knew he was approaching thin ice, but couldn't resist testing the water.

"Mm, no. Not my type," Rose turned him, saying it dryly.

"Good point, that one then. The mother of the bride."

Rose almost coughed up her cocktail. She gave Ike an evil stare..

"Um, no! That's not what I meant by 'not my type'," softly punching his arm.

"I know, I'm just having fun," he winked at her.

There was a pause in their conversation, Ike sipped his cocktail, while Rose seemed to have a distant look in her eyes.

"So, if I did sleep with a woman; would that be considered cheating?" she asked nonchalantly.

'That depends, I guess," Ike said.

"On what?" Rose asked seriously.

"Well, just like if you cheated on me with a guy. Behind my back, betraying me. But suppose if our marriage was failing and you said you wanted to see other people it's kinda not cheating since it's out in the open," shrugged Ike.

"Interesting. So if I wanted to sleep with other men, you would be okay with that, as long as I asked," she asked.

Ike felt caught in a trap. He didn't expect that. After a moment of thinking he responded.

"Our marriage isn't failing," he said. "However, if you did ask me, I would want to know why, and try to see where I was failing."

"What if I cheated on you with a woman," Rose asked. The conversation had taken a serious tone.

"Honestly? I don't think I would consider that cheating," he replied.

"Why, because it's a woman?" asked Rose, confused.

"Yeah!" he said boldly.

"Well, that doesn't make sense." she retorted.

"Let me put it this way," he took it further "you know how girls try girl-girl sex in college? I kinda see it like that. It's experimenting. Or, more specifically I truly believe in 'if you love someone, let them go. If they don't return, it was never meant to be."

She looked at him, he was serious. Something stirred in her, in a way she couldn't explain.

"Wow, that's actually kinda mature of you," she deadpanned, breaking the tension.

4.

Later, the party became more lively as more guests arrived. Ike was locked in conversation with the guy in a cowboy hat about how electric cars were the future. Clearly, the cowboy was wrong, and Ike was informing why and how he was wrong. On that cue, Rose started walking away. She made an ape face to Ike behind the cowboy hat man's back.

Rose found herself at the bar getting a refill. As she turned to go, the dainty auburn haired girl was behind her. "Oh, sorry! I almost walked into you!" She apologized.

"No, it was my fault for standing too close. By the way, what perfume is that? It reminds me of jasmine flowers." She smiled.

"Actually, it's an oil, and you guessed it...it's Jasmine. I'm Rose by the way," stretching out her hand.

"Chloe, charmed." She stepped forward and sniffed Rose's neck while still holding Rose's hand. "Mmmm, that is nice." she smiled.

Rose felt a shot of electricity shoot through her. For a split second, she thought the girl might kiss her. "Oh! Thank you." Rose spoke, flustered by being surprised like that.

"I don't suppose you would be willing to tell me where you buy it, do you?" Chloe had an innocent smile, and a quality Rose couldn't put a finger on.

Then it hit her. She reminded Rose of girls in Renaissance paintings. Girls with alabaster white skin, flowing dresses and ringlets of light colored hair.

"Oh, I'd be happy to tell you, but the name is on the tip of my tongue. If you walk with me to my car, I'm pretty sure I have a bottle."

Rose was feeling like she was trying to catch her breath for some reason. This girl was having an unexpected effect on her. They walked together through the house, and out the front door. Five minutes later, Rose was opening the driver door. She reached into the center console and brought it out.

"Young Living is the company, and yep! Jasmine is the oil. You can google them." Rose said, then she realized Chloe had a wanton lusty look in her eyes.

"Wow, when you bent down to get it, I couldn't help but notice what a beautiful figure you have! Can I try some of the oil, please?" Chloe smiled.

"Um, yes," Rose said awkwardly.

Rose was having trouble being herself, this girl had her unprepared again. There were times over the last few years when Rose had woken from wet dreams. While the dreams were different, the dreams were Rose having sex or groping, or being groped by a woman. Out of curiosity, she had signed up for a Bi-sexual curious Meet Up, but something always came up, or couldn't think of an excuse to tell Ike. And the last thing she was going to do was tell him; then he would push for a female/female threesome.

"Yes, you agree you have a beautiful figure or yes I can try some oil?"

"huh...Yes, you can try some of the oil. And thank you for the compliment...about my body." Rose blushed.

Rose opened the bottle and put her finger on the top, then quickly turned the bottle over. She had one big drop on her pointing finger. Chloe turned her neck so Rose could place it on her. Rose saw a long beautiful neck framed by a pearl necklace. Rose placed her finger on the top of the artery that was revealed by Chloe's turned head. Rose ran her finger down her neck, feeling smooth silky skin. Rose felt her nipples harden, and she could feel her little lady below getting wet.

"Tell me...how do I smell?" leaning forward so Rose could take a sniff.

Rose reached forward to sniff, Chloe turned her head back and locked her pouty lips on Rose's lips. Rose immediately returned the kiss. She felt Chloe's hand on her hip. The kiss was prolonged by Chloe slyly licking Rose's lip. Then they were french kissing. Rose was in another world. Everything had disappeared and nothing existed except for those lips she was so gently kissing. Then she felt Chloe's hand slipping into her back pocket, and giving her ass a good squeeze. Rose took Chloe's face in both her arms and breathlessly kissed her even deeper.

5.

Ike was done trying to convince the cowboy how wrong he was; some people just can't face facts. He decided to get another drink. He looked around but didn't see Rose. As he walked to the bartender, he looked around even more, but no luck. His Tequila Sunrise topped off, he wandered inside. No sign of her in the living room. As he walked he heard her voice in the kitchen. He walked over, seeing her talking to the dainty auburn haired girl.

12