Rose Get's Her Wish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ike, come here. This is Chloe, Chloe this is Ike." Rose used her drink to point to each other.

"Hi, it's a pleasure!" Ike shook her hand.

"Enchanté" Chloe smiled back at him.

The party was hitting its sunset. Slowly people started heading back to their hotel rooms. As Rose and Ike left the party, they said their goodbyes. A common refrain was people telling newly met friends "call me", which Ike thought was funny because everyone knew they would not call each other.

Rose and Ike experienced some of the best sex that night. The intensity and passion far above their usual love play. Not only did Rose lose count of her orgasms, but Ike managed to cum twice. They went right back to screwing each other as soon as they woke up in the morning.

As Rose took advantage of Ike, she played her kiss with Chloe through her mind. She imagined it was Cloe she was making love to. As she sucked on Ike's stiffy, she imagined eating out Chloe. As she rode on top of Ike, she dreamed of scissoring Chloe's petite and pink pocket. As Ike tried to kiss her, she would turn her head to breath in the jasmine scent on her shoulder. Rose made sure Ike ate her pussy as much as possible. As he nibbled on her lady button, her clit yearned for Chloe.

"Oh my gawd! Thank you for last night babe! You were incredible" smiled Ike as they drove home.

Rose had a faraway look, and a whimsical smile. "You're very welcome. I think it was the booze," she said.

When they got home, it was back to life in general and the same old grind. Except for Rose, her excitement button kept being pressed whenever Chloe texted her. Their conversation ran the gamut, but it boiled down to a long sensual flirtation. By the end of the month, she was also feeling a little guilty.

"Remember that party Ike, down in San Diego?" Rose asked nonchalantly over dinner.

"Omgawd, how could I forget? Romantic weekend getaway? Check!" he smiled, replaying the hot sex they had that weekend through his mind.

"You were serious, weren't you?" Ike didn't detect the change in her tone.

"About what, sweety?" He was perplexed.

She reminded him of their 'cheating' conversation. How he would not consider it cheating if she was with a woman. It all flashed back to him, including finding the MeetUp, which he had forgotten to bring up to her after the trip. Suddenly, Ike put two and two together. He was seriously gut checked, and now he was sure it was a tipping point in their marriage. He looked at her in her eyes, with no sign of humor, he said;

"Baby, if you need some 'time to yourself', whatever that might mean, take it." He was serious.

She looked at him, registering his solemnity. She nodded. She suspected he knew exactly what she was talking about. She came clean and went on to tell him about Chloe and her kissing. How she hadn't expected to be so flummoxed by her, how Chloe had an affect on her she couldn't explain. Ike listened attentively. Even though his heart felt like it was on a rollercoaster, he pushed back his emotions to give her her say. When she was done, he took a drink of water and was silent for a spell.

"However you want to resolve this, you resolve it. Whether you tell me or not, it's your decision. I don't want you thinking about missed opportunities years from now. I don't want you to have any regrets later that you might feel I was responsible for." Ike stated directly.

Rose got up and sat on his lap and kissed him deeply. "Thank you." she said, kissing him between the eyes.

6.

Soft music was playing as Rose climbed into Chloe's bed nude. They had met at a coffee shop prior to heading to Chloe's place. Rose wanted to see if the spark she had felt was still there. Oh it was there alright! They left the coffee shop almost immediately. As Rose walked into her house, she started removing her clothes just inside the front door. Every step she took, a piece of her outfit dropped to the floor. Chloe was taking in the view. Rose's short body was compact but swollen in lusty curves. By the time they reached the bed Rose was in heat. Laying on her back, her hands started running all over her body.

"Make me feel beautiful Chloe," Rose quietly said.

Chloe dropped her dress to the floor, she wasn't wearing any underwear. She climbed up to bed, and hovered over Rose. Her right leg was placed just inside Rose's open legs. She started kissing Rose on her abdomen, working her way up to Rose's nipples. Rose started grinding her kitty into Chloe's thigh, rubbing her lips up and down, her lips wet leaving moisture on Chloe. The gentle kisses Rose left on her body were heating her up, she felt as if she was in a trance. Chloe's sapphic attention making Rose melt. All the flirting had led to this.

Rose pulled Chloe up to kiss her, their lips met and continued what they had begun in San Diego. Rose suddenly felt Chloe's hands on her ample breasts, she pushed up into them. Chloe moved her leg and pushed into Rose's swerving hips. The heat of the moment building up, Rose's hands started to explore Chloe's dainty frame. Her breasts, smaller than Rose's, were perfect nonetheless. Whereas Rose had large dark nipples, Chloe's were tiny and pink. As Rose found and massaged Chloe's breast, she was excited to feel how hard Chloe's nipples were, they protruded like tiny baby toes that needed kissing. Both Rose and Chloe were breathing heavily, passion gripping their bodies. Chloe started kissing her way down Rose's curvy body. She kissed her way down her neck to her collar bone, then above her breasts and arriving at her nipples. She continued down her tummy till she was kissing and licking just above Rose's mound. Her lips went wide, and kissed across her lower abdomen, Rose parted her legs wide. Chloe ran her tongue over the top of her mound and then licked her tongue up parting Rose's lips.

Rose arched her back, moaning and started running her hands through Chloe's hair. Chloe ran her hands along Rose's inner thighs, her thumbs teasing Rose's lower lips. Her eyes closed, Rose lost herself to the sensation of Chloe's attention. Chloe used her lips to suck and pull on Rose's full labia, and used her tongue to flick her bean. Chloe's hands were now under Rose's thighs grabbing her hips and pulling Rose's open legs towards her face. She rubbed her lips left and right across Rose's increasingly wet vagina. Rose shivered then her hips started shaking as she came into Chloe's face. Chloe licked up her wetness, and nibbled on her pearl, making Rose cry out in ecstasy. Rose's legs lifted shakily and her toes curled, but she forced her legs farther apart so Chloe could continue punishing her love box.

Chloe rose up, and moved to place her open legs between Rose's. Their hips started undulating as the ground their lips and clits together in a scissor. Their bodies working together and rubbing each other in sync. It wasn't long before Rose was losing her sense of control and was shaking as her body was racked with orgasms. Chloe was right behind her, her tiny frame twitching with lust as she exploded her juices on to Rose's already very wet pussy.

"Lick me" begged Chloe.

Rose moved her body down, and pulled Chloe up so her hips were above her face. Chloe's legs were open right above Rose's face in a triangle. Rose's hands brought Chloe's hips down so her pussy was right on top of her mouth. Without hesitation, she started living her dreams and licked the femine cream from Chloe's beautifully tiny pink pussy. Rose didn't know that Chloe was 'facesitting' her, she just loved that she could give Chloe the same pleasure she had given Rose. Chloe, after feeling Rose's mouth take her, started grinding her loins into Rose's mouth. Rose moaned her approval, and sucked harder at Chloe's love channel. Rose started fingering herself as Chloe rode her face to another series of body shaking orgasms. This time, Chloe squirted onto Rose's open mouth, Rose taking all of it.

Their bodies spent, they collapsed side by side holding each other. Tears of joy ran down Rose's cheeks. They kissed each other gently, holding each other staring into each other's eyes. Rose didn't know what the future held for her, but she knew she wanted Chloe to be a part of it.

"This was your first time with a woman, wasn't it?" asked Chloe.

"Yes, I've had wet dreams about being with a woman. No explanation why, I've always liked men. But I figured it must mean something. Then I met you, and you had this, I don't know, an effect on me. I couldn't resist you."

"Well, I really think you're beautiful. I would like to spend more time with you, if I can."

"What should I tell my husband? How do I even begin to have that conversation?"

Chloe shook her head, she had never seduced a wife.

Rose suddenly kissed her, "I want to spend more time with you too. But I'm not planning on leaving my husband. I guess like it or not, I have to speak with him."

7.

The rest of the week was spent like normal, going to work, coming home cooking dinner and watching TV or reading a book. Rose had pushed Chloe to the back of her mind, and she hadn't gotten a text from Chloe so that actually helped. She knew she had to talk to Ike at some point. She might get away with sleeping with Chloe once, based on his statement, but not repeatedly. The more Rose thought about it, the more she thought her fantasy would just be a 'screw' to use Ike's terminology. Maybe if Chloe had been a vacation fling, it would have been.

But life doesn't work that way. At least half the people at the wedding shower lived relatively close to Rose and Ike, it just turned out so did Chloe. Rose didn't want to think about it anymore, but also couldn't avoid thinking of Chloe, which tortured her to keep thinking about her situation. She sighed. This wasn't going to be easy.

The weekend arrived, and when Ike wanted sex Friday, night she put him off, her classic headache excuse worked again. For once, Rose woke up before Ike, she took a quick shower, and had a flash of inspiration. Couples are usually far more open to communicating after sex. Once she got out, she was going to give Ike a surprise this morning, then as he stared at the ceiling, nice and content, she would broach the subject.

Ike woke up to Rose massaging his package. This was a first! It was usually Ike climbing on Rose trying to 'get some', but now she was about to go down on him.

"Oh yes, thank you baby!" he panted.

"I feel better," she moaned around his thickening lingam.

"You feel so good!" he said, his head arching to the top of the wall.

Rose had him. Once she had him nice and hard she climbed on top of him. She rode him cowgirl style and pressed her round tight tits into his hands. She knew what he liked, and she realized by controlling the sex, she felt more confident in what she was about to talk to him about. His hands had moved to her hips (she liked that too), and they were both in the throws of passion.

"Make me cum," she demanded. If she wasn't careful, he would cum and possibly not see to it that she got her orgasm.

Ike took that as a cue and started pinching her nipples. First gently, then adding pressure. Once Rose started moaning he knew he was close. He pinched her nipples hard, making her cry out. Rose climaxed, she couldn't resist a good nipple pinch in the heat of passion. She now returned the favor, but she immediately started pinching Ikes nipples hard from the outset. Ike felt his wad coming.

"I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum..." he panted.

"Give it to me, do it, do it," she mimicked him.

She felt his shot inside her, a squirt then another. They tapered off, and she leaned forward on him, laying on his chest. Their after glow of sex had them both heavy lidded, their mind in post coital fog. Several minutes passed by. When Rose thought Ike might want to get up, she kissed him full on the lips.

"I have a confession to make."

She felt Ike's body tense, ever so slightly.

"Was it about what we spoke about, a week or so back?"

"Yes."

"Did you..?"

"Yes."

"What was it like?"

She didn't want to give him details, she knew how pervy Ike could get, but she had to say something.

"Amazing, truly amazing."

Ike recognized this was a tender moment, so he hugged her and started caressing her with his arms.

"I didn't know what to expect, I honestly didn't. I thought I would do it and that would be it. But then I realized I want to see her again, if possible." she left it on that note, waiting to see how he would react.

"Go on," he encouraged her.

Rose took a minute to gather her thoughts. "I guess when I fantasized about, or had dreams, it was always a 'one time thing'. But she made me feel so good, and I made her feel so good. Even before we were done, I knew I wanted it again, I wanted to see her again. And now I'm afraid of what this is going to do to our marriage." she ended.

Ike took a moment, it was his turn to gather his thoughts.

"Interesting way of saying it, 'one time thing'," his eyes doing a thousand yard stare "I think I was thinking the same, and didn't even consider any other possibilities. Well, we can either accept you have a girlfriend now, or we get divorced."

"I don't want a divorce," she quickly leaned up, looking in his eyes.

"Oh thank gawd!" he exclaimed. "Me neither, I love you too much. You're my fellow 'pea in a pod'. Okay, so I guess you have a girlfriend now."

"Are you SERIOUS!" she exclaimed. She got up and jumped up and down with childlike enthusiasm. Ike knew he had made the right decision, he loved to see her so happy. He realized there was no gift he could give her that would make her react like that.

"Yes, I'm serious. But slow down, how is this going to work?"

She was caught off guard, she hadn't thought that far.

"Look, for now we have an understanding. The details can be fleshed out later. And, we have to agree to be totally and completely honest about this. Anything you think might be a relationship threatening act, we have to talk about it. Okay?"

She jumped on him, covering his face with kisses. Her smile was infectious. This confirmed for him he had made the right decision.

"So...when did this happen?" he ventured.

"Oh, uh when I told you I was going to yoga." she admitted. Her joy retreated a little. "Do you want the details?" she cringed.

"No, I only asked out of curiosity." he smiled.

Her giddiness returned. She couldn't wait to text Chloe.

"Uh, I have something of a confession to make too." he risked.

She gave him a serious look. Was he about to confess to an affair? Was that why he was so willing to 'let her screw' some woman?

"I have cock sucking fantasies." he came clean.

12