Rose Plucked

Story Info
Rose unwinds at her first frat party. It may be her last.
4.1k words
4.51
20.3k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Texguy84
Texguy84
106 Followers

Author's Note: This is a work of fiction, exploring taboo fantasies, not an endorsement of behavior, sexual or otherwise, in real life. Remember: Keep it Safe, Sane, and Consensual!

----

"Are you sure about this?"

Rose shifted uncomfortably as she looked at herself in the mirror. The red miniskirt and midriff-revealing black blouse were far more daring than anything the petite brunette eighteen year old freshman was used to wearing. The addition of black high-heels definitely helped show off her legs, but did nothing for her nervousness. She glanced up at the reflection of her friend Mary, the tall buxom blonde sophomore who had talked her into this.

"You look great, Rose! The boys are gonna go wild when they see you. And besides, you've been cooped up studying ever since you got here, it's time you relaxed a little, unwound a little," Mary grinned down at Rose, "and believe me, you could use a little unwinding."

"Shut up!" Rose spun unevenly on one heel to face her friend, her wavy brown hair fanning out around her shoulders. "I'm just not used to going to parties. Or showing so much... me." Her skin flushed slightly as she noticed the desiring look in Mary's blue eyes. She was used to politely feigning ignorance when women took an interest in her. Rose had nothing against lesbians, and she was actually kind of flattered by the attention, but it wasn't the kind of affection she could give back.

As a matter of fact, if she had been into girls, it would have probably have made things a lot easier on her growing up, since her parents had very strict rules about spending time alone with boys and their unwholesome urges. Rose was no virgin, though. In fact, she'd had her cherry popped by a very daring boyfriend during a retreat hosted by their church one weekend when the chaperones were distracted trying to keep track of dozens of teens. Not that her parents were ever going to hear that story!

Rose and Mary had met through a sophomore Algebra class they were taking together. Rose had been a very dedicated student in high school and already had college credit through AP math classes, but quickly found herself in over her head in Professor Pine's course. Fortunately, Mary had taken the distressed mousy girl in under her wing and they became study buddies. Mary had also decided that she would make it her mission to get Rose out of her shell and into a miniskirt. Getting her to come to a party and meet some of Mary's friends was the next step.

"Anyways, Rose, you're gonna knock 'em dead. How about me?" Mary did a graceful spin while Rose looked her over. She had opted for a black mini dress that tightly hugged her generous curves. Adolescence had blessed the leggy blonde greatly, and a dedicated fitness regimen had ensured she'd made the most of it. And her parents had never particularly minded who she hung out with as long as she kept her grades up, an arrangement she had taken full advantage of, with both boys and girls. Rose couldn't help but appreciate her friend's figure.

"You look amazing. I don't think I'm gonna have to worry about too many boys going crazy over me as long as you're around to keep them distracted."

"Oh, no, these frat boys love chasing after innocent naive freshmen like you. Have fun, if it gets too much, you can just wave me down and I'll get you out of there."

Rose smiled at the reassurance, and they headed out. From the dorms on campus to Greek Row took about fifteen minutes with the traffic in town. The roads around campus always got jammed on Friday night as everyone tried to head out. It took them another ten minutes to find a place to park on a side street and walk the rest of the way, and by the time they arrived they were fashionably late, with the party in full swing at Omega House's large three-story mansion.

A tall muscular guy stood at the door, deciding who to let in (mostly attractive women) and who to send away (mostly horny guys). Omega House's parties were legendary, and everyone wanted to be there. Rose felt even smaller than usual as the tall broad hunk looked her over with a grin before he turned to Mary and winked. "You two help yourselves to some drinks, enjoy the party!"

The first floor of the house was dominated by a large open room, with a long dining table along the far wall, and doors leading into a large kitchen. The chairs that normally would sit at the table were arranged along the walls to let people sit down as the table was set up as a big bar. A set of stairs along the wall near the door led up to the second floor, with a mezzanine and numerous small bedrooms overlooking the living room. Rose could see couples already sneaking off into the small rooms, sometimes closing the door for privacy, sometimes not, with gaggles of cheering revelers standing in the doorway watching the show. Another flight of stairs led up to an as-yet unseen third floor. As Rose bit her lip, she wondered if she'd spend some time upstairs tonight.

Interrupting Rose's thoughts, Mary led her grabbed her hand and dragged her through the crowded living room, introducing Rose to countless people with a casual confidence. More than a few of those folks eyed Rose appreciatively. Someone handed them drinks and Rose tried her best to keep up with the rapidly shifting conversations in the noisy room as loud thudding music made her body shake. Whatever the drink was, it was sweet and strong, and she felt herself loosening up readily as various guys came by to chat her up.

Mary ran off suddenly and came back dragging a tall redhead built like a rugby player. Rose felt her jaw drop as he stepped in close to her, forcing her to tilt her head back to look at him. "Rose, this is Alex, Alex, this is Rose." She wasn't sure if it was the drink or the rugby player, but Rose felt herself flush as she felt dwarfed by the redhead stud. Stud? Wow, this drink really was pretty strong!

He reached out to place a hand on her hip and pulled her against him, and her nose was teased with the mixed scent of his body wash and just a hint of sweat. She felt her head swimming a bit, and while the attention was rather nice, she needed things to slow down a bit. She tried to twist out of his arm but found that the path Mary had led her own left her boxed in against the table. She turned to speak to Mary, but saw the tall blond disappearing into the crowd, leaving Rose alone with Alex.

Alex grinned down at the nervous brunette. He loved the shy innocent girls, and Mary had found quite the offering this time. He spent a moment losing himself in Rose's hazel eyes as he let her regain a bit of personal space, sliding along the length of the table a half foot or so. Not enough to be comfortable, but enough to sooth her nerves a bit. "It's nice to meet you, Rose. Is this your first party here?" He turned quickly to grab another guy by the arm, "Trey, could you grab us another couple of drinks?"

Rose took the moment of distraction to gather her thoughts before she responded, "This is my first semester here. Mary decided I needed a break from studying to unwind a bit." She grimaced slightly at the choice of words and hoped Alex hadn't noticed.

Alex nodded enthusiastically "Definitely! You don't want to burn out! What are you majoring in? I'm pre-med!" As they continued to make small talk, one of his frat brothers handed him two drinks, and Rose happily accepted one of them, sipping it as she felt her flush begin to spread, her whole body becoming warm and tingly. Alex's hand returned to her hip as he stepped in closer, and this time she shifted her weight to lean in against him as she giggled and buried her face in his chest.

"I'm sorry," Rose gasped. "I'm not usually like this... but you smell so nice..." Alex grinned and reached down to take her drink and hold it to her lips, tilting it into her mouth as she drank obediently. He smiled as the special brew worked it's magic. Literal magic, in fact. The potion Trey had slipped into the drink was driving Rose's horniness into overdrive, making her too horny to think straight. She'd make an excellent offering indeed.

Rose glanced towards the stairs before grinning up at Alex. "Do you think we could... I mean... go upstairs?" She playfully pressed against him as she tried to push him towards the stairway. Instead he gently spun her around, catching her as she stumbled in her heels, and nudged her towards the kitchen. "Why are we going into the kitchen?"

Alex leaned down to cup her bottom as he spoke into her ear, "You'll see. We have something special that I think you'll enjoy."

Rose bit her lip again as they went through the kitchen and came to another door, revealing a set of stairs leading down into a basement she hadn't known the house had. Alex stepped ahead of Rose and led her down the stairs into something she'd never seen before in her life.

The basement was better described as a dungeon. The first thing she noticed as she came down the stairs was the epoxied concrete floor and red brick walls, with various types of restraints bolted to them. A variety of other bondage implements were installed throughout the room, but the focus of the room was a flat platform, unusually ornate, almost like an altar of some kind, in the dead center of the room. As more people filed in, Alex ran his hands up Rose's body, bunching up her blouse and squeezing her perky tits in his hands. Rose gasped and moaned, leaning back against him as she felt a rush of excitement surge through her.

Alex laughed "You're not very shy, are you?" He'd expected her to protest at being exposed in front of the crowd, but as he pulled her lacy bra up, bringing her hardened nipples into view, her only response was to writhe in his hands, making a happy gasp. "Do you want to put on a show for my friends?" Even as he asked, some of his frat brothers were circling around, snapping pictures and recording video of the exposed freshman.

Rose responded by twisting around and wrap her arms around his neck, stretching up for a desperate kiss. "Please... I need this... I've never been so turned on in my life..." Alex took advantage of her uplifted arms to pull her bra and top off completely, tossing them to the floor as the crowd cheered. He stepped towards her, forcing her to awkwardly step back in her heels even as she kissed and nibbled at him, the shy girl's closeted exhibitionist streak finally getting a chance to blossom. She gasped as she suddenly felt cold stone against her butt and found herself boxed in against the altar.

Rose shuddered as she felt Alex run his fingers through his hair, then gasped as he roughly grabbed a handful of her long hair by the roots. She felt him pushing down on her head, and her body readily yielded as she dropped down to her knees in front of the frat boy. With his free hand, he undid his belt and fly and fished out his hard cock, thicker and longer than anything Rose had seen outside of porn she'd secretly watched on her phone while playing with herself at night. Alex gave it a few strokes then let it drop under its own weight, laughing as it smacked against the innocent-looking girl's pretty face.

Rather than be offended, Rose began eagerly licking at his staff, struggling to work her way to the tip. Every time she began to make progress, he used his fist full of her hair to jerk her head back and push her back down. With each yank of her hair, Rose gasped with pain and pleasure, submitting eagerly to the abuse. Unable to get to the tip of his cock, she went down instead, licking and sucking at his balls, sucking one and then the other into her mouth as her spit dribbled down her chest and into a puddle at her knees.

Finally, Alex gave her what she craved, releasing her hair and angling his cock down towards her mouth. Her tongue darted out and licked at a clear glob of thick pre-cum oozing from his tip, and she tried to wrap her hands around his monster as her lips wrapped around the mushroom tip, her inexperienced tongue lapping at the base of his head, as she struggled to take more of his manhood into her mouth.

Alex took a moment to enjoy the show as he unbuttoned his shirt and yanked it off, revealing toned abs and pecs, and quickly shed his shoes and shorts, until he was completely naked and standing over the tiny girl. He thrust forward, driving his cock against the back of her throat and pinned her against the side of the altar, her cry of protest cut off with a gagging sound. Gripping the edge of the altar with his hands, Alex face-fucked the freshman girl, savoring her sounds as his thick cock plunged into her throat again and again while mascara and drool ran down the poor girl's face. Even as one hand tried feebly to push against his hips, Rose's other hand hiked up her skirt, reached into her soaked panties and drove two fingers deep into her hungry cunt.

Alex pulled out from her throat, leaving Rose gasping and heaving, covered in spit and tears, but he wasn't done with her yet. Easily lifting her up, he tossed her onto the platform, her legs splayed wide, and grabbed her soaking wet panties hard enough to tear them off of her. Wide hazel eyes looked up at him, a mix of fear, desire, and submission as he grabbed her hips and yanked them off the edge of the altar. One of her high heels clattered to the ground as her feet dangled above the floor, and she groaned in joy and discomfort as Alex plunged his monster cock into her cunt.

Even as wet as she was, she wasn't prepared for this. She'd never been with a man even half this big, certainly not her old boyfriend from church! Her manicured fingernails clawed helplessly at the stone surface of the altar and she grunted and gasped with every thrust. It felt like Alex was going to tear her apart. Even so, she was overwhelmed with pleasure, every thrust deeper into her driving her more and more out of her mind with lust. She could hear the crowd cheering around her, calling her a slut and a whore and much worse as they cheered her lover on.

Alex's powerful hands dug into her sides as his grunts and growls became more urgent, his thrusts long and deep, as if he was trying to fuck right through her. She could feel him getting close, and she was getting close too, she just needed a little bit more...

She felt his manhood throbbing inside of her, a liquid heat pulsing into her deepest core as her climax overcame her, the tension releasing in a long wail as her petite body shook and Alex's mass collapsed on her, pinning her down as he took a few more slow thrusts.

As Alex stood up, Rose felt his cock slowly drag out of her, the sensation almost painful in her overstimulated and cum-filled pussy. With a pop he pulled free, and their combined juices flowed out onto the floor by the altar.

Rose felt that this had definitely been a rewarding night, and she struggled to sit up as she started to look for her clothes, suddenly growing self-conscious about the leering crowd that had just watched her get her brains fucked out. Before she could hop down onto the floor, Trey stepped up, powerfully-built body bared and his huge cock throbbing and ready to go.

"Oh, no, I'm done, I need to g-OH!" Rose's protests were ignored as she was impaled on another monstrous cock. Her hands pressed against his hard pecs as he wrapped his arms around her and thrust into her, grunting as he plowed her cummy oversensitive cunt. All Rose could do was gasp in almost-pain as the new thick cock stretched her cunt and her legs kicked helplessly on either side of his waist.

Rose was growing increasingly aware that the mood of the crowd had changed, become much more intense. She could swear they were chanting something! Trey quickly forced her into another intense orgasm, and she was now crying with the intensity of the feeling.

Trey yanked out of her, letting Rose fall back to the altar as he quickly stroked his cock. She stared, mesmerized like a mouse staring at a snake, as his monster throbbed and thick white ropes of cum shot out, landing in streaks across her body, coating her tits and belly with thick gooey splashes of spunk. Trey stepped aside and another frat Bro stepped up, similarly buff and also having a massive cock. Rose was momentarily distracted wondering at the odds of so many men she'd met being so unusually endowed, when he grabbed her legs and flipped her over, bringing her back to the here and now as she tried to scramble up onto the altar to get away.

Unfortunately, her feet couldn't reach the floor or quite get purchase against the sides of the platform from this angle, and she felt her third cock of the night plunge unhindered into her overworked sloppy cunt. She felt her body sliding against the alter on a layer of smeared cum and spit, as one strong hand gripped her by the shoulder, and another by the ass as the nameless stud grunted and plowed the helpless girl.

The chanting was growing louder, and Rose felt another unwanted orgasm overcoming her as her breaths were forced from her in long rasps with each thrust into her core. Once again, the cock was yanked from her and she felt thick heavy splatters of cum streaking across her back and into her hair.

She finally managed to climb onto the altar, scrambling across on all fours, her hands and knees slipping on the slimy surface, when she saw Mary reaching down for her. Rose was overcome with relief as she reached up for her friend's hand, but Mary instead grabbed a handful of Rose's cum-streaked hair.

"Having fun, you little whore? When I promised the boys I'd bring you over, I didn't think you'd be a little exhibitionist slut!" Mary leaned close and licked a glob of cum from Rose's neck, dragging her tongue up Rose's cheek as she lapped it up. Rose suddenly tasted the cum as Mary forced a kiss on her, plunging her tongue into the freshman's mouth.

Another stud had climbed up behind Rose, and Mary eagerly ran her fingers around Rose's body, scooping up cum and drool and reaching down to spread it around her ass. Just as Rose realized what was happening, one of Mary's cum-covered fingers slipped into her virgin ass. Despite the pain of the unwelcome invasion, Rose groaned with shameful pleasure.

"You feel that, Rose? It feels so good, doesn't it? Feeling a woman's finger slide in and out of your ass? It doesn't matter what we do to you tonight, you're gonna love it all. And soon you won't want to say no to any of this ever again!"

Between moans, Rose gasped out "Please let me go! I don't want it anymore! I want to go h-" She stopped with a soundless scream, her breath caught in her throat with the sudden pain... and a strange intense pleasure, as Mary's finger was replaced by a thick, long cock, forcing its way up her tight ass. She collapsed face-down on the altar, her face pressed into an oozy layer of cum as the cock in her ass became the only thing she was aware of. Like an intense spear of pleasure burning into her, it overwhelmed her and all she could do was sob and moan with the overwhelming intensity of it.

Mary sat on the altar and spread her legs, forcing Rose face first into her sopping wet pussy, and Rose resigned herself to licking at her supposed friend's cunt, as Mary giggled and moaned with pleasure. Another stud stepped up to the alter and Mary arched her back, tilting her head to eagerly take him down her throat, her neck visibly bulging with each thrust, and soon her body was heaving as she came, leaving Rose's face soaked in pussy juice.

As Mary smoothly rolled out of the way, the stud grabbed Rose's hair and shoved his thick cock down her throat. Rose let out a muffled moan between gags, feeling another surge of pleasure welling up in her core as the two huge studs pounded her from both ends. At the same time, something felt wrong, like heartache, but different. Only now did the chanting get loud enough for her to hear.

Texguy84
Texguy84
106 Followers
12