Rose Plucked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Omegan, Omegan! Accept this our offering! Omegan, Omegan, feast on the soul of our offering!"

Her hazel eyes flew open as she realized what she was feeling. Even as the cocks in her ass and throat plowed in and out, causing an unholy pleasure to well up inside of her, she could feel her soul being pulled from her body by the demon whose altar she was being gangbanged on. She flailed helplessly, but her body rocked with pleasure as well, causing her limbs to spasm without coordination.

The wrong feeling in her chest became a burning pain, as she felt her soul getting torn from her in pieces. With the cock stretching her throat again and again, Rose couldn't even cry out at her predicament, tears streaming down her face while her soul was devoured bit by bit until the last shred of her humanity was torn from her, both cocks pulsing and filling her eager body as she convulsed with orgasmic pleasure.

Both studs pulled out and let her fall into a heap on the altar, covered head to toe in sweat, spit, and cum, her lipstick smeared and her mascara streaking down her face, while her hair was a complete mess. Her body shook with post-orgasmic bliss and Rose laughed as she rolled onto her side and curled into a ball, hugging her knees to her chest.

Mary climbed back onto the altar and leaned down for a kiss, which Rose eagerly returned, their tongues playfully sparring back and forth as Alex returned, kneeling on the altar behind Mary and flipping up her skirt so he could fuck her doggy style. She shrugged out of the straps of her dress and pushed the top down to let her full tits spill out in Rose's face, and moaned as Alex's monster cock filled her up and Rose eagerly sucked and licked at one of her nipples. Another man had crawled between Rose's legs, and she eagerly spread them to allow her next lover to slide into her messy cunt as Mary licked Rose's cum-covered tits clean. Mary inched her way down Rose's body and bent down to lick at her clit, giving the other man's cock licks and kisses as it stroked in and out of the brunette. She gasped as she felt Rose's tongue flick across her clit in return.

And it was still early! This was going to be a great party!

----

TWO MONTHS LATER

Alice shifted uncomfortably as she looked at herself in the mirror. The green pleated miniskirt and low-cut white blouse were far more daring than anything the curvy redheaded freshman was used to wearing. The addition of red high-heels definitely helped show off her legs, but did nothing for her nervousness. She glanced up at the reflection of her friend Rose, the vivacious classmate who had talked her into this.

"You look great, Alice! The boys are gonna go wild when they see you. And besides, you've been cooped up studying for finals, it's time you relaxed a little, unwound a little," Rose grinned at Alice, "and believe me, you could use a little unwinding..."


12