All Comments on 'Rose Pt. 02'

by Montgomery Quinn

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 4 years ago
Nice cow

Keep em coming. A better cow tail!

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorover 3 years ago
Just a little taste

but what will it do to him?

My only complaint is that, as an expert survivalist, shouldn't he have been able to track those guys quite easily? It was a full moon, so plenty of light, and I cannot imagine that hoofs would be hard to track.

The other question is whether he took the time to obscure their back trail, since it does not say anything about him hiding it. If a good tracker finds their pickup spot, they can call around to cabs and find out who it was, assuming they have the money and connections.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Interesting non human story...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Cattle rancher again...Cows don't make milk until they've made a calf; they also don't moo unless they need something (they do low to call their calf, but that could still be classified as triggered by a need)...I know that none of this is remotely based in reality anyway, so why not have a heifer giving milk and needing to be bred while doing so and mooing willy-nilly, but I guess I'm nitpicking out of frustration a bit that you ruined an otherwise good story for me with that image of cow legs!

JacktacularJacktacularalmost 2 years ago

Hey dumbass cattle rancher….. no shit it’s not based in reality. It’s a made up story dipshit! You’re not supposed to dissect it for errors, you’re just supposed to read it and get a little horney. If this isn’t the case for you then you’re doing it wrong!

LevindlLevindlover 1 year ago

To the anonymous Cattle rancher…….. have you never read a non-human story that has Monstergirls in it that have animal like creatures?

You are an idiot for dissecting this, and trying to give anatomical and physiological reasons why this should not be when it’s a science fiction story that has no basis of reality.

If you want fiction on dairy cows, I suggest that you read stories on agriculture, horticulture, and animal husbandry. That will give you the factual type of stories that it seems that you are wanting since the sound previously is above and beyond your imagination. Also, stop hiding behind being anonymous. If you are going to try to critique in a negative manner. At least have the balls to put your name behind it.

Sincerely,

Daniel

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMontgomery Quinn@Montgomery Quinn
If you'd like to say hi, head here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100075866042137 And if you'd like to support me, you can... Purchase an ebook: https://www.amazon.com/Montgomery-Quinn/e/B07S1XQ1MF Or, if you'd like to read what I'm working on RIGHT NOW (hint, I p...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Rose Pt. 03 Next Part
Rose Pt. 01 Previous Part
Rose Series Info