All Comments on 'Rose Pt. 03'

by Montgomery Quinn

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Grimm1267Grimm1267over 4 years ago
What a surprise!

I almost didn't begin reading this story, because in my experience, pretty much all the stories in the hucow genre are total crap. However, this one has turned out to be a very pleasant surprise. In fact, unless I'm wrong, it's starting to develop an actual plot!

Finding something totally new that I actually like, is always a pleasure. Thanks, for posting the story and I'm looking forward to the next installment!

Montgomery QuinnMontgomery Quinnover 4 years agoAuthor
Grimm1267

Thanks for the input. I prefer actual storylines as opposed to pure smut. No offence to smut, I'm clearly interested in a good sex scene. But I prefer my stories to have a decent plot :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just wow

Dude , speaking as someone who served in the US military. i like the mind set of your main character. I am basically on the edge of my seat waiting for the confrontation that has to come. I know Special Forces guys. and this guy is going to pile them up like cord wood(pun intended) . and honestly the sex parts are in no way over the top. I am really enjoying reading this story i cant wait for part 5 and i haven't even gotten to part 4 yet. Which i am going to start reading the instant this post is logged. Cheers Mate keep the story coming (again pun intended).

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorover 3 years ago
Trippy!

Not sure what I expected, but this is very different from my usual fare.

The special forces side is a bit silly, but I'm guessing that's down to the author's lack of info. Suffice it to say that if he had any operational experience he'd have moved on the 'farm' asap to avoid losing the element of surprise - and the sisters.

That said, it's strangely hot and just fun to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I was literally about to yell out you dick when I read the steaks part! Love your writing, I just wish there was more, I’m going through your stories to fast.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Hope he hurries to save her sisters!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMontgomery Quinn@Montgomery Quinn
If you'd like to say hi, head here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100075866042137 And if you'd like to support me, you can... Purchase an ebook: https://www.amazon.com/Montgomery-Quinn/e/B07S1XQ1MF Or, if you'd like to read what I'm working on RIGHT NOW (hint, I p...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Rose Pt. 04 Next Part
Rose Pt. 02 Previous Part
Rose Series Info