Rose Pt. 05

Story Info
A time to act. A time to react.
5.4k words
4.78
16.9k
38

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up before Rose this morning. The sun had barely passed the horizon by the time I finished my shower. I really needed the time to wind down, before I had to be strong. Strong for the woman I loved. Strong for her sisters. Strong for my team, brought back to this country in wooden boxes.

I crept silently into the bedroom and moved to the far end of my wardrobe. Opening the door, I pulled out my old gear bag. This wasn't the gear bag I used for my camping trip. This bag held the things I wished I wouldn't have to use again. Behind the bag, however, was the other thing I needed. It was camouflaged to look like the inside of the wardrobe, but I knew better. I built it. There was a tag at the bottom, that when pulled, caused a section of wall to pop out. Behind the wall, was a large combination safe. After putting in the custom twelve-digit code, the door swung open silently. Inside, was his military issue M4 rifle which I promptly ignored for the time being. Beside it sat an HK USP 9mm, a suppressor, a few magazines and a box of subsonic ammunition.

Considering the amount of cover I would have from the scrub and the lack of any visible defenders, I figured the HK was the better choice. I didn't want to attract too much attention. Grabbing the pistol I spent the next half hour cleaning and going over the weapon in detail. When I was finally satisfied, I placed the weapon, with the other items from the safe, into my gear bag. Which was perfect timing, as I heard Rose, yawn behind me.

Before she even opened her eyes, I was already crawling back onto the bed to kiss her. Her happy moos as our lips brushed, improved my mood significantly.

"Good morning, master," Rose said, finally opening her eyes.

"Good morning, Rose," I replied, kissing her again. "We've got a few things to go over today. So what say we get your milking out of the way?"

She didn't bother replying, merely ripping the blanket off herself before dragging me atop her. Looks like breakfast in bed... I kissed her softly, just enjoying this close contact with her. But the enticement of a good meal got the better of me and I moved further south. I kissed, licked and gently bit every centimetre of skin from her lips, down her jaw, ending at her breasts. Listening to Rose's exited little moos and squeaks, that signified a sensitive spot as I went. I didn't mess around this time, simply taking both nipples of each breast in my mouth and sucking till they were firm. Then I continued south. By the time, I came face to face with Rose's swollen lips, there wasn't any need for me to do this. But I'd committed, and honestly, she tasted fantastic. A few soft gentle licks through her silky lips and Rose was moaning in delight. I used my fingers to gently part them, giving my direct access to her engorged clitoris. Running my tongue in circles over the sensitive little nub, made Rose twitch and convulse slightly.

I leaned forward and took it in my mouth, sucking it firmly between my lips. Just as I heard Rose's sharp intake of breath, I slid two fingers insider her and pushed up, directly into her g-spot. I tried not to smile and ruin the moment, as Rose choked on the scream she was about to cry. What I wasn't expecting, however, was the pair of strong hands to grip me under the arms. With a mighty pull, Rose yanked me out from between her legs and pulled me level with her face. I wasn't quite sure she'd done it on purpose, though, as her face was screwed up and her mouth was open in a big O. So without further direction, I reached down, pushed my underwear aside and slid myself into Rose's silken folds, right to the hilt. Now Rose opened her eyes, though they were rolled into the back of her head. I was a little worried at this point because Rose seemed to be holding her breath, but I slid out and back in, causing her to arch her back and loudly gasp several times. But she still wasn't really responsive through what must have been several continuous orgasms.

But... As the single-minded man, I am. My dick was inside a gorgeous woman, and the white streaks leaking from her nipples promised a meal. So, wrapping my arms around her arched middle, I took a set of nipples in my mouth and started thrusting. I definitely preferred my milk straight from the source. It tasted the same, but this way I felt a connection to Rose I couldn't really explain.

"MASTER!!"

Yup... There she is... I ignored her scream as she twitched and convulsed, accidentally driving herself harder against my dick and riding it on her own. I did wonder if it was getting too much, but Rose suddenly clutched me tightly to her, preventing me from moving, even if I wanted too. So I revelled in the bliss of the moment and continued suckling as Rose rode me from beneath. It was another few minutes before I'd had my fill and let go. Rose was staring down at me with a blissed-out expression. I just leaned up and gently kissed her.

"Wait here a moment."

I extracted myself from her, earning me a pout but I didn't hold it against her. Darting to the bathroom, I collected the pails, that I remembered to wash this time. Coming back to the room, I set them against the side of the bed. Meanwhile, Rose was just watching me, confused.

"Roll over to the edge, lean your breasts over the pail."

"Yes, master." Rose quickly moved to obey.

I quickly positioned the pails so they were in position to catch the milk, before moving around and straddling the back of Rose's legs. "Now, you're going to have to milk yourself this time. I'm going to be a little busy."

Before Rose could speak, I angled my hips downwards and slipped my cock between her legs. Her wet little entrance was easy to find and even easier to slip into. In this position, she felt even tighter than she usually did, which made me worry about my own pride. Rose, on the other hand, this position was perfect to grind the front wall of her vagina. The moment I slid in, she mooed in a mixture of shock and pleasure as her legs twitched. I rocked myself back and forth a few times before I realised Rose wasn't milking herself. So as I slowly pulled mostly out, I swatted her backside with the tips of my fingers. Rose just squeaked and I felt her muscles clench slightly.

"You should be milking, Rose."

"Y-yes, master. B-but, please... Do that a-again."

I just gave her a second, while I processed what she just said, before swatting her ass a second time. This time, Rose gasped and twitched, but her hands moved to cup her breasts. I waited for the sound of her milk hitting the tin and smiled.

"Good cow," I whispered, before swatting her ass a third time.

The next twenty minutes or so were spent in a flux. Rose would continue to milk her breasts until the rhythmic rocking of my hips, drove her to climax. As she came, I would swat her ass, distracting her from the pleasure, while reminding her to keep milking. The whole time, Rose just mooed and squeaked in pleasure. But soon enough she stopped.

"Master, I'm empty," Rose said, breathlessly.

I leaned forward, pressing my cheek to her own. "That's a good cow. But it's my turn now."

She shuddered in excitement as I sat upright again. Gripping her ass tightly, I dug my fingers into her pink flesh. Rose mooed softly in response, so I know I wasn't hurting her. But it did give me perfect leverage as I started thrusting hard into her. Rose just writhed, gripping the sheets and cried out in what may as well have been her fiftieth orgasm at this point. Only, this time, I embraced the feeling of her muscles clenching over my cock as I continued to drive it into her. What surprised me though, was the sudden onset of liquids that shot out of Rose, drenching my balls. The scream that accompanied it, was more expected, but it still pushed me over the edge and I flooded her tunnel with my own orgasm.

When the two of us finished twitching, I rolled off Rose, pulling her around to cuddle. She just fell in a heap, resting on my shoulder, with a beaming smile... Another nap couldn't hurt...

We woke up still wrapped in each others embrace, a few hours later. By now, the sun was high in the sky and the room warming up. As much as I loved cuddling Rose, we had things to do today. So with a few strokes of her hair, Rose began to stir. I continued to wake her with gentle kissed wherever I could reach. But soon enough, she had her lips pressed to mine... God, I loved this woman...

After bottling Rose's milk, we showered together and got dressed. I grabbed my gear bag, ignoring Rose's stare and we walked out the front door. The elevator was empty on the ride down, which was a good thing. Even though we hadn't really discussed what was happening today, Rose's tense expression told me she had guessed. Walking to the car, Rose wouldn't let go of my hand until I needed to open the back door, for my bag. I walked Rose round to the passenger side and helped her in, before walking around and climbing into the driver's seat.

We sat in silence as I drove that familiar route to the shopping centre. But upon arriving, Rose's mood had improved. She liked coming here, she always saw something new. Heading inside, I made my customary stop at the bakery, this time picking up a pair of custard tarts. Rose liked these so much, I gave her half of mine, which she ate while beaming in happiness. The next stop was an electronics store. I needed a cheap phone. There would be time in the future for a better one, but for now, I needed Rose to have a method of contact.

The last stop was the grocery store. I just bought several bags of mixed fruit and nuts, as well as a box of bottled water. I had enough that we could stay out for a couple of days if needed, but I honestly doubted we'd be there that long. Rose happily carried the bags back to the car, while I activated her phone. Thankfully it had a car charger and I was able to plug it in when we got back.

"Rose?"

She turned and smiled at me, as she climbed into the car beside me. "Yes, master?"

"Rose, from here, I need you to do exactly what I say, when I say it. Okay?"

Rose just frowned a little, "I always do, master. You can trust me."

I smiled to reassure her. "Yes, you really do. But at home, if you make a mistake, nothing happens. If you make a mistake out here, you could get hurt. And I could never forgive myself if you got hurt."

Rose just looked at me, before a tear rolled down her cheek. "Master, I promise. I'll do everything you ask. I'll be a good cow."

"Good," I said, squeezing her hand, before moving to put the car in gear. "Have a play with your new phone, I want to make sure you know how to use it. I've programmed my phone number in there, so if you can call me. I just want to be sure."

I drove in silence for a few minutes, wondering if I'd just stuffed up. Rose was raised like cattle, there's a decent chance she can't read... But my fears were dashed a moment later when my phone started buzzing. I smiled as Rose cried out, "I did it!"

Throughout the drive, I gave Rose a brief rundown of everything I could think of. I started with the car, how to lock and unlock the doors from the inside. I was going to leave her alone for a while, so she needed to know how to keep herself safe. As a side note, I was also going to leave the engine running, so she could use the AC, so I showed her how to use that as well. The final thing I showed her, was the emergency beacon that Lori had given me. She was under strict instructions to only use it if people were trying to break into the car to get her. Keeping in mind, the way it was built, it would take professional cutting tools and time to break-in. Especially if they wanted the occupant unharmed.

Hours later, I was driving down a familiar dirt road. The scenery from this angle looked different, but all the landmarks I spotted from the air were visible. I was probably an hours drive away. The place I planned to stop, was a clearing in a copse of trees on the western side of the farm. At this time of year, my approach would be hidden by the setting sun. At least that was the plan. Rose had been gripping my hand for the last hour, refusing to let it go. Which made changing gear an adventure, but Rose seemed to pick up my driving habits pretty quickly.

When we finally made it to the spot, it was out of sight of the farm, but it should only take a few minutes to walk if I rushed. We sat in uneasy silence as I unpacked a meal for the two of us. Though Rose did perk up when she got to the dried fruit. I checked the sun and figured I had an hour before sunset. I had better get a move on... Climbing out of the car, I went to the back and retrieved my bag. It was a strange sensation, getting ready. The shirt was first, standard bush camo pattern. This was followed by the pants and finally my boots and gloves. Rose just stared at me in concern as I dressed. I slipped the pistol into my hip holster and slipped the loaded magazines into the purpose-built pockets.

Then it was time for the final piece. I had a military issue ghillie suit I wore regularly. But to make it better, I needed to collect some local flora. Honestly, it didn't take me all that long. The Australian bush was pretty much all the same for hundreds of kilometres in every direction, so I just grabbed the closest branches and pieces of bushes. When I had what I needed, I weaved them through the strands of my suit. Satisfied I threw it over the bonnet of my car and moved around to Rose's side.

I opened her door, to find her tear-streaked face staring back at me. "It's time, Rose." She just nodded, as more tears rolled down her cheeks. "Remember, keep the doors locked until you know it's me. If someone finds you and tries to break in, hit the beacon. If I'm not back by morning, hit it anyway and Lori will come to get you." Rose sniffed, nodding her head sadly. "I love you, Rose. I'll always love you."

I pulled her down into a hug and I tried to ignore my own feelings as she cried into my shoulder. For the first time, I had to be firm and pushed her away, holding her at arm's length. "I'll be back with your sisters."

"Be safe, master," she whispered, before closing the door.

I heard the locks activate as I walked around and retrieved my ghillie suit. Throwing it over my shoulders, I checked myself in the wing mirror. Satisfied, I made a final check of my gear. Gun, ammo, knife. There wasn't really any need for anything else. So with a deep breath, I started walking. I took it slow, the first few hundred meters I moved from cover to cover quickly. But as I got closer, I started taking more time. As the farm finally came into view, I dropped the mesh that would hide my face from view and laid flat on my stomach. I kept an eye out for movement as I approached the farm. But there was surprisingly little. A few birds here and there, the rustling of the trees, but little else. That was until I made it to the tree line. I laid myself still, amongst a small shrub, when I heard the squeak of rusty hinges. To my left, a door opened on the side of the barn. A man walked out holding a length of chain. This chain was attached to a collar. The collar was wrapped around the neck of what could only be Rose's sister.

This one was a little rounder in the hips and face than Rose is. She was also quite short, but still in proportion. She had lovely brown hair that matched the blotches of fur around her calves. Like Rose, she was dressed in torn rags. But what made my blood boil, was the angry-looking bruise over her left eye.

"Come on, come one," the man growled, yanking the chain. "Gotta get you to Doc. Need to get that mark covered up so we can sell your fat ass to make up for your dead sister."

I watched in seething anger, as the man disappeared into the house a minute later. The young woman just stared, dejectedly at the ground as she walked. The creaking of the hinge caught my attention again. There was a second man. This one had a pistol strapped to his hip. I watched for the briefest moment, as he fiddled with the rusted padlock. Silently getting to my feet, I crept closer to the man, silently drawing my knife. I got within arms reach, the same time the man turned to follow the other. In a flash, I shoved him against the barn, pressing the tip of my knife into the skin of his neck.

"You scream, you die," I growled softly. The man nodded, eyes wide open in fear. "Where's the other girl?"

"Inside," the man wheezed.

"How man of you are here?"

He looked around frantically for a moment, before, "five, there's men two others that look after the girls, Doc Brown and Jim. Whatever you're gonna do, you better do it quick. There's a buyer on his way to pick on of them up. Apparently the guys we replaced lost one of the girls."

I just nodded, taking in that information and drove my blade into his neck, severing his larynx. I stepped back, allowing the man to fall to his knees. He was gripping his neck tightly, trying to stop the blood. I just grabbed him by the back of the collar and started dragging. I moved him to the far side of the barn, where he wouldn't be seen, before dropping him flat on his back. Drawing my pistol, the man's eyes went wide. He reached for his own weapon but fell limp as my shot took him between his eyes. I'd seen enough human trafficking during my tours. Even if this man had only been here a few days, the bruise on the small woman's face told me the kind of people employed here. When animals attacked the innocent, they get put down... This was no different.

Bending down, I retrieved a set of keys from the dead man. Checking around the side of the barn, I made sure there wasn't anyone checking what the noise was. Satisfied, I was alone, I moved back to the locked door. Try as I might, there just wasn't a quiet way to open rusty hinges, so I pulled it open, just as the other two guys had. I paused for a moment, listening for someone to call out. But all I could hear was quiet sobbing. Stepping inside, it was all one large room. There was a set of stairs that lead upstairs on one side and a woman chained to a floor-mounted ring, in the centre of the room. She didn't look injured but was crying brokenly. From the limited light, drifting in from the open door, I could see blonde hair, but little else. I'd have to leave her for the moment. I couldn't risk something going wrong until the place was clear.

Slipping through the room, I made my way to the base of the stairs. From this angle, I could see the stairs were enclosed. I could also make out flickering lights, like someone watching a TV. I crept up the stairs as silently as I could. But there was a couple that creaked ominously as I moved. When I made it to the top, I made out a single man, sitting on an old couch. For whatever reason, he was watching a comedy, with headphones on. Probably trying to drown out the sounds of the woman crying downstairs. So it was fitting when I snuck up behind him without being noticed. A quick check of the room and I knew it was secure. There were no more doors or stairs. It was just me, and this slaver bastard. At least it was until I grabbed his forehead and pulled his head back to look at me. His eyes went wide with shock, wider still when I drove my blade into his neck. There was a spurt of blood, when I ripped the blade out the front, severing his windpipe in one swift motion.

I checked him over for weapons as he coughed and spluttered. Finding none, I simply left him to die. He wasn't going anywhere. I slipped downstairs, the young woman was still crying, but now she was curled into a tight ball on the floor. I shook my head and swiftly left. It was time for the main event. Sneaking across the yard to the house. I made it to the same door the third wrangler used earlier. Pressing my cheek to the door, I couldn't hear anything on the other side, so I checked the handle. This one wasn't even locked... Fucking amateurs... A quick check around, it was now twilight. In another few minutes, it would be dark. Which will be good to cover our escape if we need it. Slipping into the house, it was immediately clear this was less a house, and more an operations centre. There wasn't much furniture, no TV, all the visible surfaces were sterile white or stainless steel. Immediately to my right, was a door to what looked like a garage. Thinking it a good option, in case of an emergency, I opened the door.

12