All Comments on 'Rose Pt. 05'

by Montgomery Quinn

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
kishikishiover 4 years ago
omg i love this series!!!

So enjoying this cant wait till the next pt!!!!

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorover 3 years ago
Why not wait in ambush?

That's my only complaint. Slavers, buyers, traffickers... killem'all, let God sort'em out.

Wipe out the whole place, put it to the torch and leave nothing but scorched earth and ground bodies. Leave all the id's and make the super laptop send a secure email to five different news outlets on the way back to town...

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Good violent action for the truly BAD guys!!!

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Great story. Keep it going. AAAA++++

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So... he's sneaking around, slits a guy's throat, drags him behind a building, makes about the most noise a person possibly can when he decides to redundantly shoot him, and then starts sneaking again, worrying about squeaky hinges and stair steps?? No way a real operator would have used a gun on that first guy. Also, risking a brownout by turning on heavy equipment in the slaughterhouse would not happen, even if the facility had been verified sound-dampening enough to handle his wasteful shots and the machinery. All of his encounters were one-on-one; use of a gun would have been a fail, up to potentially covering their retreat.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMontgomery Quinn@Montgomery Quinn
If you'd like to say hi, head here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100075866042137 And if you'd like to support me, you can... Purchase an ebook: https://www.amazon.com/Montgomery-Quinn/e/B07S1XQ1MF Or, if you'd like to read what I'm working on RIGHT NOW (hint, I p...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Rose Pt. 04 Previous Part
Rose Series Info