Rose Pt. 06

Story Info
Escape and survive. It's time for new beginnings.
5.6k words
4.79
16.7k
41

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A burst of gunfire drove me to the ground. I twisted around, spotted the brunette laying down, mimicking me. Turning back to the house, I realised they were spraying and praying through the thin walls. Raising my pistol, I fired back, hoping, like they were, for a lucky shot. When I ran out of ammunition, I swapped for my last full magazine. The house fell silent, so I guessed the shooters were doing the same. Which was perfect timing, because Doc Brown stuck her head out.

"Got her," she whispered.

"Run for the trees, let's go!"

I stood, watching the house as the ladies ran for the trees. As they made it into cover, I turned and started sprinting to follow. By luck, they had run almost in the right direction. A shout from the house let me know I'd been spotted, and I flinched as a round flew over my head, just as I crashed into the undergrowth. Spotting the ladies up ahead I pointed in the direction of the car and yelled, "go that way!"

Turning back, I fired a few rounds, causing the enemy shooters to duck back into the house. Turning I ran to catch up with the ladies. As the crack of gunfire started again, I heard several bullets whizz past, when I heard a screech. The blonde had been hit. Doc Brown immediately went to help, and as I arrived I helped her stand. The bullet had grazed her shoulder. It hurt a lot and will probably bleed, but it wasn't fatal. Especially once we get back to the car.

Ignoring the bullets still passing through the scrub around us, I grabbed the blonde and started dragging her along. As expected, it only took a couple of minutes to make it back to the car. I could see Rose, sitting in the passenger seat, waiting. She flung open the door and started running towards us.

"Rose, get back to the car. I need you to get in the back and help Doc Brown!" I yelled.

Thankfully, she skidded to a stop and raced back to open the doors for the back seat. Rose climbed in just as we arrived and I stuffed the blonde in straight after. Leaving Doc Brown to climb in on her own, I ripped open my own door and pushed the small brunette through onto the passenger seat. Climbing in myself, I heard the crack of a bullet hitting my window, just as I closed the door. Looking over, three gunmen were aiming at the car. Doc Brown must have spotted them too, just before they opened fire on the car, she screamed in terror. I ignored her, knowing the bulletproof glass would hold and I punched the car into gear.

Shooting forward, I hooked it around while holding my foot flat to the floor. This sprayed dirt, rocks and sticks at the gunman, who ducked out of the way of the debris as I tore across the clearing towards the road. Once out of sight, I finally took a moment to check everyone out. The brunette was staring at me with wide eyes. The blonde was currently enforcing a hug with and uncomfortable looking Doc Brown and Rose were crying happy tears staring at both her sisters.

"Rose, can you get everyone in seat-belts. We're not out of the woods yet."

Once Rose had pried the blonde away from the doctor, she helped with the seat belt. She then leaned forward and strapped in the brunette. Doc Brown was capable of doing it herself. Once I was satisfied everyone was safe, I switched on the high beams, put my foot down and made for the town. It was an hour later, I spotted headlights in the rearview mirror. They were still a way's off, but I quickly pulled over. Racing around the car, I yanked on the rear number plate, ripping it clean off. Running to the front, I did the same, before climbing back into the driver's seat and taking off.

While my beloved 4wd was modified, it wasn't going to be winning any drag races, especially against modern performance vehicles, like the Mercedes coming into view behind me. A sharp crack, made the ladies shriek in terror. My rear window now had a crack in it from the round they just fired. I was silently thankful they didn't have anything heavy enough to threaten us. A muzzle flashed and my wing mirror shattered. So I slammed on the brakes. Now in the modern era of ABS braking systems, my car lacked. On pavement, ABS is brilliant, shortening stopping distances, while helping the vehicle retain its ability to steer. But dirt roads and gravel, like where we were, made the braking system slip excessively. Where my standard brakes, caused gravel to bunch up in front, bringing me to a much quicker stop. Which brings me to a second modern system. Airbags...

As the Mercedes slammed into the rear of my car, I watched in satisfaction as the airbags deployed knocking the occupants around. Thanks to the reinforcements of my car, it was little more than a fender bender. Punching it, I tore off down the road, grimly aware of a second set of headlights that pulled around the wrecked Mercedes to follow. This vehicle didn't get too close, staying a safe distance behind. If I had to guess, they were waiting for me to get on the pavement before they made their move. There was little I could do at this stage. I was the only one I trusted with a weapon and Doc was in the back where she couldn't drive. So I just kept going. Before long, I finally found pavement. As expected the Mercedes floored it, tearing past and pulling in front. I watched in curiosity as the back doors opened and two men leaned out. They were armed with sub-machine guns and opened fire into the windscreen. While I wasn't worried about bullet holes, it was infinitely harder to see through broken glass. Swerving I pushed the 4wd down an embankment and through a fence. The gunfire stopped as I broke away, but they slowed to keep an eye on me.

Twitching the lights off, I pushed harder through the paddock. Up ahead I could see a copse of trees that looked like they were on the corner of a road. Driving around the far side of them, I pulled back onto the road, heading back towards the shooters. As expected, a set of headlights turned onto the road before me. I'd put enough distance between us, I doubted they realised we were on a head-on collision. That was, until I flicked on my high beams, blinding them. Pushing two wheels onto the shoulder, I passed the now stationary Mercedes and turned back to the original road we were on earlier.

Less than a minute later, I spotted the headlights again. They were gaining fast, but this time I was ready and waiting. As they went to pass I swerved violently, making them brake. Pulling straight I waited for them to recover and close the gap. I kept to one side of the road, leaving the other like a juicy piece of bait. I laughed softly, knowing they wouldn't take it, even if they were going to sit behind me.

"Hold on, ladies!" I called a warning.

Slamming on the brakes, hard, I swerved towards the Mercedes. With nowhere to go, I slammed my bullbar into their rear passenger door pushing it sideways onto the grass. I immediately applied the accelerator and followed them onto the grass. It took just a few seconds to catch up to the swerving Mercedes. But on grass, I was definitely the quicker vehicle. Seeing my high-beaming coming up behind them, the driver must have panicked and accelerated hard. Unfortunately for them, this did little more than spin the rear tyres and make it really easy to nudge their car sideways again. Now it was sliding, I was able to push my bullbar straight up against the side of theirs. Now, my 4wd wasn't as quick as theirs was. But my modified, diesel had way more torque. Keeping my foot planted, I continued pushing them along the grass, angling them towards the trees that lined the roads.

Seeing what I was about to do, one of the passengers opened fire on me again, not that it did much in the last few seconds before impact. In the final few metres, I slammed on my own brakes, not wanting to injure myself, the ladies or damage my car any more than necessary. The Mercedes on the other hand, slammed into one tree, causing it to spin rapidly and bounce off a second. This was immediately followed by my bullbar slamming into what was left of the front of their car. Pulling the handbrake, I opened my door.

"One second, ladies."

Drawing my pistol, I walked to the crashed vehicle. The crash had set off just about every airbag. Unfortunately, it seemed only the driver was wearing his seatbelt. The three other occupants were a mixture of dead, broken and heavily bleeding. The only thing I took in, was that they were all of mixed races. The driver was Asian, while the man beside him looked Indian. The two in the back were Caucasian, but one had bright red hair. I'd have to figure this out later, none of them looked capable of speech and I wasn't keen on prisoners. Raising my pistol, I started with the two in the back. By the time I was finished, the car was soaked in lighter fluid with a trail that lead back to my driver's door. Climbing back into my car, I lit a match and dropped it in the puddle I'd left. Backing away, I ignored the bright orange flames and pulled back onto the road.

By the time I pulled back into my parking space, it was almost sunrise. I had to wake the ladies to get them all out. I took one look at my car, seeing all the bullet holes and realised it would be a bad idea to leave it looking like that. Thankfully, in the boot, I kept a car cover and a few minutes later I was satisfied. Taking Rose by the hand, I lead the ladies inside to the elevator. Once inside, Rose and her sisters pulled themselves into a group hug, while I stood with an awkward-looking Doc Brown. When we reached my floor, I lead them inside my apartment and locked it up tight.

"M-master?" A small shy voice said. I turned, realising the small brunette was staring at me. "Master, I need to pee."

"Mistress, I need to pee as well," the blonde said, turning to Doc Brown.

Doc Brown suddenly looked very uncomfortable, before looking at me with a pleading expression. Before I could react, Rose took them both by the hand and lead them for a quick tour. This left me alone with the doctor.

"So... Is it Doc Brown or is there something easier I can call you?"

The doctor had a nervous smile as she answered, "Claire. You can call me Claire. And I'm sorry, I didn't mean for her to imprint on me."

I just shook my head. "Don't worry about it. My goal wasn't to get slaves. I wanted to free them... This is just the cost of that freedom. I'm already in love with Rose. I honestly couldn't see myself living without her. You won't have any complaints from me, so long as you look after her. I'm Kye, by the way."

Claire just stared at me a moment, "It's honestly, lovely to meet you. What's your plan now?"

"I'm honestly not really sure," I said truthfully. "I'm guessing this whole thing was being done under the noses of the authorities. Hell, they're probably involved to a degree. I'd recommend going into hiding, that's what I'm going to do for a bit."

"I don't have anywhere I can go. I've got no money, no ID, nothing," Claire said sadly.

"What about family, anyone you can contact?"

"I have a sister, but she thinks I died six years ago. I don't want to involve her." Clair was nervously tapping her foot now.

I just shrugged. I knew exactly the kind of situation she was in. "Tell you what. I've got a spare room here you can take. I'm going to be finding somewhere to move in the next day or so. You're welcome to come with until it's safe enough to leave on your own."

Claire immediately brightened, "thank you," was all she got out before the blonde reappeared and wrapped Clair in her arms.

"Spare room is right there," I said pointing. "I'm going to get some sleep. Think of a good name."

I walked into my bedroom with a quick wave. Inside was Rose, trying to coax the shy brunette onto the bed, who went wide-eyed when she saw me.

"It's okay," I said with a smile. "We all sleep on the bed here. Just follow Rose's example."

"R-Rose?" The brunette frowned cutely.

"27586, your sister. I renamed her Rose. I'd like to give you a new name as well." The brunette smiled brightly, nodding her agreement. I took in her appearance and her shy demeanour. "How about Tina?"

The brunette smiled brightly, "Tina?" Tears began rolling down her cheeks. "I'm Tina."

I just smiled, as Rose pulled Tina onto the bed. I was a little surprised when she pulled Tina over so she would be sandwiched between us. But I was too tired to care and roughly pulled the blanket up. Laying down on my pillow, I was surprised when Tina snuggled up against me, curling into my side as Rose does. That was until I heard a faint, "good," and the clomping of hooves. A moment later, the blanket was flung off the other side of me, and now I had Rose on the other side. A moment later I was surrounded with soft snores. I couldn't help but chuckle and closed my eyes.

I woke up a few hours later, by soft moans of discomfort. Turning my head, I could see Rose, her face pulled tight with a frown. I reached out and rested a hand on one of her breasts. They were rock hard... Maybe she really did need to be milked twice daily... Rolling on top of her, I watched as her eyes fluttered open. She seemed so happy to see me but was obviously in a lot of discomfort.

"Master, please..." She begged.

Leaning forward, I kissed her softly while running a hand down between her legs. As usual, she seemed wet and eager to receive me. This time, however, she was too uncomfortable for foreplay, so I slid myself firmly into her warm depths. Unlike her usual drips as she let down, this time they ran continuously like leaky taps. With a final kiss, I leaned down, taking her right nipples in my mouth and sucking hard. Her milk practically shot into the back of my throat and Rose gasped in pleasure as I rocked my hips. What I didn't expect, was to feel the bed shift beside me, and Rose gasping a second time. Opening my eyes, I looked over, there was Tina, suckling on Rose's left nipples. She met me gaze for the briefest moment, before turning bright red and looking away. But she didn't stop sucking. A minute later, Rose screamed into her first orgasm.

At this point, she was relaxed enough to stop, so I left her with Tina and went to collect the pails. Heading for the bathroom, I swung the door open, only to stop dead in my tracks. Claire, wrapped in a towel, was pinned up against the wall by the blonde cow. The blonde, was busy lapping between Claire's legs, while Claire, stared at me in horror. I just reached across, grabbed the pails and closed the door. Shaking my head at the afterthought, I went back to the bedroom. I already had two women, I didn't need to be thinking of more. Placing the pails on the floor how I had the previous morning, I turned to the girls.

Rose was staring at me, biting her lip in pleasure. Tina was still suckling, but I could see the outline of her hand working between Rose's legs. "Tina, I need to milk Rose."

Tina quickly stopped what she was doing and sat up. "I'm sorry, master, I didn't mean-"

"Stop," I said firmly. "You weren't doing anything wrong. If I didn't need to milk Rose, I'd be helping you," I chuckled.

Tina just blushed and nodded, unable to meet my eyes. Rose was so bashful, it was a little odd that Tina was so shy in comparison. Rose took a moment to lean over the edge of the bed adjusting the pails herself. Like the previous morning, I straddled her legs and slipped my erection between them. Her eager little hole took me up immediately and I slowly rocked back and forth. Rose mooed softly in pleasure, before reaching for her nipples. That's when I heard a small whimper off to my left.

Tina was staring at me with a longing expression. When she realised I was staring, she immediately averted her gaze. I didn't stop my attention's on Rose, but I took a moment to take in Tina. She was really very shapely. But it occurred to me, she wasn't any curvier than Rose, she was just smaller in stature. Her bust was almost identical and so were her hips. The same four nipples stood out, the same heart-shaped face. She was beautiful...

"Tina, would you like a kiss?" I asked softly, Rose moaned below me.

Tina glanced up at me a couple of times, before nodding slightly. I opened my arms and she slowly leaned in, shuddering slightly as I wrapped her up. Tilting her head up, I met her lips, softly at first, then with more force. Before long, she was mooing softly between kisses. But just like that, she suddenly pulled away, looking guilty.

"That was so hot," Rose said, catching my attention.

I just swatted her ass and growled, "keep milking."

Rose just mooed and started again, while I slid in and out of her. It seemed to take forever for her to finish milking today. Probably because we'd skipped a session the previous evening. But when Rose finally declared she was empty, I pulled out. Before Rose could complain, I yanked her back onto the bed properly and flipped her around to face me properly. I was so hard it hurt as I slammed myself back inside Rose. She squealed in delight, only stopped as I pressed my lips to hers, where I sucked gently on her tongue as I pounded myself into her with all my strength. Just a minute later, Rose came violently, shaking and clenching her internal muscles. This was all it took to flood her insides with my own orgasm. We stayed locked together for a few more minutes and kissed one another softly. After the previous day, we deserved a little celebration. That's when we heard a soft little moo. Turning around, there was Tina, grinding herself on my pillow, her face twisted to the heavens and a small trickle of fluid running down her legs. I was going to need more sheets...

Climbing off Rose, I took her hand and helped her up. Turning around, Tina had replaced the pillow and was pretending like nothing had happened. I just smiled and offered her my hand. She looked at it apprehensively and placed her hand in mind. I lead both ladies towards the bathroom, giving the door a quick knock first and entered. Locking the door behind me, I started the shower. It made me smile, watching Rose lead Tina under the warm water. Tina's face lit up with excitement, just like Rose did the first time she experienced hot water. I quickly joined them and introduced Tina to the wonders of shampoo. Again, like Rose, her head, especially around her horns was very sensitive and her tail flicked random directions as I rubbed her scalp.

The comb was even worse. At least Rose could remain upright as I combed her hair. Tina had to be physically restrained to prevent totally collapsing. But soon enough, I had two clean and happy cows. Leading them back out of the bathroom, I spotted Claire and the blonde in the kitchen, Claire met my eyes, noticing I was naked and quickly looked away. I just shrugged... Not really used to having housemates... Soon the three of us were dressed. Rose in her usual assortment of bright clothing. But Tina seemed when given the option, to like pants and long sleeves. Not that she minded the figure-hugging pair of jeans and low cut cotton top, Rose gave her. I was just glad they seemed to have their own personalities and not some generic blank slate from their conditioning.

Heading back out into the kitchen, I gave Claire a hand making a bunch of french toast, while she desperately tried to not make eye contact.

"Sorry about earlier. I should have knocked," I said.

Claire just froze, glancing at the three cows dancing to the music playing through my TV. "It's okay, but yes, please knock in the future."

I chuckled, "so, what did you name her?"

"Heidi."

I nodded in appreciation. Three cows, with three beautiful names. "The brunette is, Tina."

I set some plates and cutlery on the table while Claire pulled off the last of the french toast. When it was ready, I called over the cows and we all sat down to eat. Tina and Heidi needed to be taught how to use cutlery, and I also noticed that Heidi was still wearing her rags. Like Tina and Rose, she looked about the same size. But it was probably worth a shopping trip today. Then I needed to sort out somewhere else to go. And tonight... Tonight I needed to fix my car.

12