Rose Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All things considered, I couldn't be driving my car after all the damage that had been done. Not to mention it didn't have number plates on it. So I called a maxi-taxi to pick us all up. While we waited, I sent Claire with Heidi to pick out something to wear.

An hour later, we walked into the shopping centre. Today was a finger bun day, so I bought everyone a treat. Claire watered up a little as she ate hers. But I left it for the moment, as we headed for the clothing store where Mary worked. Heading inside, I looked around and spotted the young woman. When she saw me, she headed over, before stopping in shock, seeing me surrounded by women.

"Same deal as last time, the three cows are about the same size in most things," I said, before turning and heading for the chairs like last time. Only, as I sat down, Claire had followed me. "What's up?"

"I don't have any money, remember?" she said, a little sadly.

"Claire, go get whatever you need to stay two weeks in flesh clothes. I didn't drag you along to leave you hanging in the same clothes you wore while chained to a bed."

I wasn't expecting the hug, but just as quickly, she sniffed, wiping away a stray tear and left to join the others. I just smiled to myself, happy that they were happy.

Just like last time, a familiar shadow loomed above me.

"Seen this?" Mary said, sticking her phone under my nose.

I looked at it, there was a news article.

FOUR ARMED MEN SHOT IN DRAMATIC HIGH-SPEED CHASE

Below, was a picture of a burned-out Mercedes. I just looked up at Mary and shrugged. "Looks interesting, do they have any leads?"

Mary just stared at me, "No, none that I know of. I just thought it odd that you show up a few hours after an incident like this, with two more... Cows..."

I just smiled, "what can I say? Coincidences happen all the time."

Mary just nodded softly. "News report said they were armed and the car was filled with shell casings. If, and I mean, IF, it was you. You did the right things getting those girls out."

Before I could respond, she flashed me a smile and turned away. I couldn't be sure, but I had a feeling she'd keep quiet. She clearly wasn't scared of me. But as she headed for the counter with armfuls of clothing, she was all smiles. Not the professional smiles, but ones that reached the eyes and lit up her face. It was pure luck I ran into her and not some less stellar character.

After shopping, I ordered a taxi home. From there, I set the ladies loose on the television while I grabbed my laptop and sat in the bedroom. I surfed over a few places, before jumping on google maps. I checked out the surrounding area and made an interesting discovery. Beside Jones Flying Tours, there was a patch of bush-land, with what looked like a large cabin centred in amongst the trees. A quick review of google couldn't even give me an address, so I pulled out my phone and dialled Jones' number.

It rung a few times before a familiar voice answered. "Jones flying tours, how can I help?"

"Hi, Lori, do you know who owns the cabin in the trees to the west of your office?" I said quickly.

"Kye! I take it things went well. It also just so happens, that we do. That was supposed to be our holiday home. Jones, the lazy shit he is, never got around to doing the place up. Why you need a place to go?"

"Yeah, actually we do. I rescued three more."

"I suppose that's what all the trouble with the burned-out merc was then. Wait... Three, I thought there were only two?"

I sighed, "There was. But the on-site doctor was being held as well. So I brought her along and things got rough on the way out."

"Well... I suppose that makes sense. I won't ask any more questions, but I'll leave the keys under the doormat. Let me know when you're settled in, we'll come for a visit."

"Thanks, Lori," I said with a smile.

"You just look after those ladies, or I'll come knocking."

I laughed just as she hung up. That was two problems down. Now I just needed to wait for nightfall so I could move my 4wd down to my storage shed. It was only a minutes drive down the road, but I still didn't want to risk moving it in daylight. Heading back out to the lounge, the ladies were all curled up on the couch watching some chick flick. But, with nothing better to do, I sat down and was immediately swamped by Rose and Tina.

Hours later, well after we'd all had dinner, I made my announcement. Rose and Tina were going to stay at home with Claire and Heidi. Rose had her phone in case someone needed to get in contact with me. With a kiss from Rose and a shy hug from Tina, I headed out the door. It was a little nerve-wracking being on my own again. I had gotten so used to Rose being with me wherever I went. But I shrugged and pressed the button for the elevator.

Getting out in the car-park, I made my way back over to my car. After a quick check to make sure I was alone, I pulled off the cover and stuffed it in the boot. Climbing into the driver's seat, I twisted the key, thankful that the engine roared to life in an instant. It's always nice to know there was nothing seriously wrong with it. So with little fuss, I put it in gear and drove it down the road to my storage unit. It was a private unit, originally rented out as a small garage. So naturally, I contacted the owner and made an offer. Now I had my own private workshop.

Pulling in, I quickly got to work. Putting the car on a hoist, I raised it up so I could check the undercarriage. As expected, all the armour plating saved me from any damage. So I quickly hosed out the dirt and grass, as well as a couple of sticks that got caught. The tires were another matter. There were several spots where the pink goo that prevented tyre punctures, had squirted out. For the moment, I just scraped it off and dabbed a bit of black marker over the spots. There wasn't much I could do about the tyres, as long as they were in one piece.

Lowering the car back to ground level, I pushed it back so it was clear of the hoist. I spent the next couple hours replacing all the glass. I had several replacement sets made up, years earlier in case I ever needed them for anything. I was thinking more along the lines of a fire destroying my car and needing to build a new one. But replacements for bullet impacts worked too. After this, it was all cheating. There was no way I was going to be able to replace all the body panels. So with a can of expanding foam, a heat gun, and some cheap spray paint, I thanked the fact I drove an older vehicle. It was just after midnight when I finally pulled up back at home. The elevator felt like it took forever and I quickly rushed inside, eager for bed.

That was until I actually made it into the bedroom. Where I expected to find Rose and Tina asleep, they were far from it. Rose was on all fours, with Tina beneath her in a sixty-nine position. Rose hadn't noticed me enter the room as she was faced away from me. But Tina stared at me, frozen in shock as her face slowly turned scarlet. All thoughts of sleep immediately left as I stepped into the room. Leaning down, I gently kissed Tina, who mooed softly. At this point, Rose realised something was up and lifted herself slightly.

"What's wrong, are you okay? Master will be back soon, I promise." Rose said softly, still not turning around.

I just winked at Tina and slid myself into Rose with a single thrust. Rose gasped in shock, before letting out a long moo of pleasure as I slowly began luxuriating in the feeling of her warm, wet tunnel. It surprised me a little, when I felt a tongue gently lick from the base of my cock, up and over Rose's clitoris. A moment later, and Rose mooed in delight a second time, before diving back between Tina's legs. If I had to guess, Tina was currently sucking on Rose's clit. As I was thrusting, it occurred to me that Rose hadn't been milked.

"Rose-"

"Tina milked me earlier, she's such a good cow, master."

I just smiled, thrusting harder into Rose, causing her to roll through an orgasm. A few minutes later, I felt a soft mouth envelop my testicles. The sudden change in temperature, combined with a soft tongue and I froze up. Rose, feeling me suddenly stop, started rocking back and forth on her own. I couldn't help but explode, firing my seed deep into Rose as she continued to milk me. Before my orgasm was over, a small hand reached up and pried me loose. Before I could respond, Tina's lips wrapped around the head of my cock. She happily suckled on the tip, earning an extra spurt of my come. Pulling away from the extreme sensation, I watched as the shy little cow began to devour Rose with a passion. I was gobsmacked, watching Rose writhing in pleasure as Tina dug out my come, I was hard again before she finished. When Rose finally lifted herself off Tina, I caught her attention.

"Tina, do you want a turn?" I asked gently.

Tina glanced at Rose, earning a small smile before she turned back to me. "M-master... Is it okay... If I wait?"

Honestly, I was a little disappointed, but I couldn't be mad. "Of course it's okay. I'm not going to force you to do anything you don't want to, I promise."

"Thank you, master," Tina whispered.

I just crawled into the bed, smiling as my cows crawled up either side of me. It was, unfortunately, a little tense, as all I could smell was a combination of the cows come. I was still pitching a tent in the sheets...

"Master is uncomfortable," Tina said softly.

Rose nodded in agreement. Before I could work out what was happening, both of them ducked under the blanket. A warm mouth latched over the head of my cock, while another gave long licks up and down the shaft. They kept this up for a minute before they swapped. I had no idea where they'd learned this, but it was a mystery to unravel when I had more brain to my blood... Wait...

Before long, I erupted into one of their mouths while the other licked at my balls. When they came up from under the blanket, Tina leaned over me, only to be met by Rose who kissed her passionately. It took me a moment, but I realised that I'd come inside Tina's mouth and they were now sharing my load between them. A few seconds more, and they pulled away and each swallowed. I just laid there in shock as Rose cuddled up against me. Tina did the same but kept her head curled down like she was embarrassed. They were both so very different, and yet so similar. I loved Rose more than anything... But I was certainly feeling similarly towards Tina...

12