Rose Pt. 08

Story Info
The beginning of the end.
3.7k words
4.74
16.9k
35

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey everyone, Averagejoe here. If you haven't read the previous chapters, I highly recommend doing so. This is almost a part 2, continuation of the original story. Rest assured, I have plenty more to write. I've also got several other projects I'm working on, so stay tuned and show some love.

AverageJoe

*****

Shuddering in bliss, I dropped into the hot water of the spa. I settled myself into a corner seat, and relaxed into the powerful water jets. It had been a long week. I'm sure I'll get used to things eventually, but keeping two cows... Satisfied... Twice daily, on top of getting this place ready... I was beat... The first thing that needed to be done, was security. The driveway was booby trapped now. I'd designed it so you needed a 4wd and had to drive through all the potholes. If you brought anything else, you'd need to follow the smoother trail, which was filled with hidden pitfalls and wheel spikes. I'd even made sure Jones and Lori knew how to get in. The second step, was securing our exit.

The hidden driveway, was perfect for that. I'd planted several grasses and small shrubs in all the ditches along its length. So it looked even worse than before, but was actually smoother to drive on than the main entrance. The final step, was the surrounding trees. I didn't want anyone sneaking up to the house in the dark. So a combination of motion sensors, motion activated lights by the house and a series of trip wires and ankle snares... It just wasn't possible to get close to the house without setting off something. But, that was also the source of my discomfort. Just inside the clearing, that made our yard, I'd set a few extras. Dead weight traps... Anywhere that looked like a good staging area for a charge, now had logs hidden in the trees. One wrong step, and those logs would come swinging down. All in all, I felt we could finally relax a bit.

So that's what lead to this moment. I was actually hiding from the ladies of the house. Turns out, those new 'tricks' that Rose and Tina have been trying out, were because of, Claire. That first night I went off to fix my car, Claire organised a 'girls night.' Things were said, more were discussed and when Claire ran out of explanations, Rose supplied her with my old laptop and they looked things up. I gotta tell you... Tandem blowjobs instead of an alarm clock... Life hack of 2019.

But, said 'girls nights' was the reason I was in the hot tub. The ladies were upstairs, after kicking me out. Apparently I was early and that made it my fault. I wasn't completely sure what I had interrupted, but they were all in various states of undress. I'm also pretty sure the underwear Tina was wearing, were crotch-less. I assumed they'd been in contact with Lori... Probably a good thing they all got along.

"I'm not a lesbian," Claire said from behind me.

I snorted and sat up, not realising I wasn't alone. In my musings I didn't notice her walk up. "I... Ah... I never-"

"It's okay," Claire laughed. "The girls and I have been talking about this for a while. I suppose, now it's time to hear your thoughts." I sat silently, watching as she stripped to her underwear and slipped into the spa beside me. She ignored me at first, getting herself comfortable. But with a deep breath, she turned to me and continued. "I wasn't a virgin when they captured me. I was terrified of what they would do to me. But like the girls, they never touched me, not like that anyway. Jim had this idea that they could inspire my loyalty if they played nice. But... That's another story." She shuffled around to face me.

I just sat and stared at her. I had a feeling I knew where this conversation was going but...

Claire slowly moved towards me, stripping off her, now soaked, bra. "Heidi, like Rose and Tina. She's just... So easy to fall in love with." Claire sighed, placing her hands on my shoulders. "There's just one small problem... After all these years. I could really appreciate a good man, with a good dick. And from what I've been told, and... Heard... You might have what I need."

Now I was nervous. Claire was beautiful. Just like Heidi. Just like Rose and Tina. "Claire... I don't know what to say." I really didn't. I didn't rescue her in order to sleep with her. In that department, I was well taken care of.

"Then don't say anything, I'll take care of you," Claire purred as she climbed onto my lap.

"Wait!" I cried. In a flash, I stood, slipping a partially nude Claire back into the water. Sitting on the edge of the tub, I took Claire by the shoulders. She had a sad expression on her face. "I'm sorry, Claire. I've already got two beautiful women in my life. I love Rose and Tina so much, I would feel like I was betraying them. Really, you're gorgeous, but I won't risk hurting them."

Claire seemed to relax as she heard what I had to say. Before calling out, "LADIES!" Barely a minute later, I was surrounded on either side by Rose and Tina. From the sounds of things, Heidi was standing behind me. "Ladies, it seems I was wrong."

"Master?" Rose asked softly, "Is Claire not pretty enough?" I just gaped like a dying fish while I searched for words. "Tina, Heidi and I thought she was pretty enough..."

"Rose... Claire is beautiful. Just like you, just like Tina." I twisted around to look at the taller blonde. "Just like Heidi," I said, ignoring her blush. "But I've already got two beautiful, cows, that I could never live without."

Rose just looked across to Tina, who nodded. "Why would you live without us, master?"

"I don't want to hurt you. Neither... None of you!" I said, looking at each of the ladies present.

Tina giggled, Rose just shook her head slowly, "silly, master. You love us too much to hurt us... You know that." Before I could come up with a response, Rose pushed me back so I was laying flat. "Now, master. You said, I had permission, so long as you didn't say no in advance." I gasped as a pair of hands slipped down the front of my shorts.

Lifting my head to look down, Rose intercepted with her lips. In a flash, I was laying flat again. A second set of hands swiftly disrobed me. My eyes flew open. Not that I could see much. Just Rose's lust filled gaze, Heidi looking nervous and biting her lip, and Tina shifting lower. A moment later, I felt wet lips engulf the head of my cock. I was... pretty sure... They were Tina's. They bobbed up and down a few times as her tongue swirled around the head. It was beautiful agony... right up until the faint pop signalled cool air.

Tina shifted back up and Rose moved over so she could kiss me. Then they both leaned back. Claire was positioned above me. Knees either side of my hips. She reached down and grabbed my painfully erect cock and pointed it upwards.

"Yes or no, master," Rose cooed in my ear.

I looked over at Tina, who was eye fucking me. I'm pretty sure I had her worked out. Being cuckolded by another woman was basically a form of foreplay for her. Heidi on the other hand, was blushing furiously, but making no attempt to hide the fact she was masturbating. Looking down at Claire, she was staring at me. I watched her silently mouth the word 'please,' before I nodded.

"Yes."

I couldn't help the groan that escaped. Claire was more than ready for me. She sunk herself onto my cock in a single movement. Only stopping to roll her hips when she was firmly seated on mine. Rose and Tina were kissing above me, just enjoying the atmosphere.

Claire met my eyes and tensed her muscles. "Next time, I want you to make love to me on a bed."

That was all the warning I got before she leaned back. I had to grit my teeth as she raised her hips,only to slam them back down. She was fucking the entire length of my cock while it pressed to the front wall of her tunnel. I could no longer see her face because her head was rolled back.

"Mistress!" Heidi cried.

I had a brief pang of regret as I watched an equally regretful Claire sit upright. Right up until Rose and Tina made room and I found myself staring at Heidi's glistening crotch. Must be part of their genetics, just like Rose and Tina, it was literally running down her legs. There was even a few drips on my face.

I was confused for the briefest moment, before I could hear the sounds of kissing. A moment later, Claire started rolling her hips. I just groaned, the womanly lips above me screamed 'lick me,' but Heidi wasn't my cow. I wasn't really sure what to do. That was until she shifted a second time. All I could tell from this position, was that Heidi had leaned forward. Right up until I felt the flick if a tongue where my cock met Claire's lips. Claire's gasp just confirmed it. And... well... two can play that game.

Reaching around Heidi's hips, I dragged her lower half closer to my face. Running my tongue through her lips, Heidi tensed for the briefest moment... then ground herself down against me. In a word... spicy. Not in a bad way. Just in a slightly different from Rose and Tina way. Though I could tell she was used to a woman's touch. Unlike Rose and Tina, Heidi actively ground herself down against my invading tongue. She'd no doubt learned it from Claire.

"Oh god!" Claire shrieked.

I felt an enormous pressure clamp down on my cock. A split second later, hot fluid gushed out if her. If I weren't still wet from the spa, I certainly was now. I could still feel her twitching and convulsing right up until Heidi removed herself and helped Claire climb off me. A splash signalled Heidi dragging Claire into the spa to calm down. I sat up, and just caught a glimpse of Claire's after sex smile... right before Rose engulfed the head of my cock in her mouth. Not wanting to be left out Tina's tongue joined in.

I grunted out my frustration as Rose pulled away. I was so close to my end.

"Uh uh, master. That's for later. Claire couldn't have it, but I want to share it."

I watched in equal confusion and frustration as Rose grabbed Tina. It was amazing watching such a small figure, manhandle her sister with such ease. Moreso, when Rose impaled Tina on my cock. I was now leaning back on my elbows. Rose was sitting between my legs, and Tina was riding me, reverse cowgirl. I watched in fascination as Rose threw her leg over Tina's and shuffled closer. Tina mooed in Rose began tribbing. I could see in Rose's eyes, she was close to coming, but fighting it hard. So it wasn't much of a surprise when Tina finally climaxed. With the rhythmic pulses of her muscles clenching on my cock I fired my seed deep inside her.

The moment my cock finished contracting, Rose pushed Tina flat against me. "Hold this," Rose smiled.

Momentarily confused due to lack of blood flow, I complied. Wrapping Tina up in my arms, I held her tightly against my chest. Once ready, Rose quickly fished my now semi erect cock from Tina. The quick suck I felt made me shiver. But I wasn't the intended target.

"M-m-master!" Tina mooed, "sensitive, sensitive!"

"What's wrong, Tina?" I chuckled and kissed her neck, earning another small moo.

"M-master, Rose is l-licking me. Hahh. Sensitive, please!"

"Please? You want more? You greedy cow," I chuckled as I continued to kiss the sides of her neck.

I continued to hold the struggling cow as she was forced into her next orgasm. She continued to writhe in a mixture of ecstasy and agony right to the end. When Rose was done with her game, she moved up beside me. I saw the mischievous look in her eye as she kissed me.

"Master!" Tina screeched. "Sensitive!" She mooed.

I was a little worried about the screech, but I quickly realised she was viciously twisting her own nipples. She let out an almighty moo and nearly pulled herself free from my trip as she arched her back. I was a little surprised to see Claire sit herself up. Surprise gave way to excitement as I felt her hand grab my limo member. A few tugs, a quick suck, a lick of Tina's clit that made her squeak, and I was back inside the small brunette.

By now she just moaned softly as her body randomly twitched and jerked. The tongue I felt run from my balls up the base of my cock and disappearing over Tina's mound, was Heidi's. A moment later, it was joined by another and almost immediately a third. Claire and the cows were taking it in turns to lick and suck on mine and Tina's joining. Tina was softly mooing between breaths. She no longer tried to struggle. But the rhythmic contractions of her muscles told me she achieved orgasm twice more before we were done.

This time, before I finished, someone pulled me free. This earned a gasp from Tina, and a gasp from me as three mouths went to work. I'm not entirely sure which one got my load... but they all shared it, except for Tina, who I suspect has fallen asleep on me.

With the ladies... fed... I shifted around and laid Tina across my lap. Sure enough she was out like a light. The satisfied grin still plastered across her face.

"Give me a hand getting her in the spa. I want to make sure she's okay when she wakes up," I said.

Rose immediately moved to help me, giving me a smile as she did. "See, master. You'll never hurt us."

I just gave her a kiss and slid into the water. With Rose's help, I positioned Tina so she was sitting comfortably on my lap. With gentle ministrations, I washed her unconscious body. Only pausing when Tina mumbled, "sensitive, master," as I washed between her legs. Ten minutes later, Rose and I were tucking her into bed.

With that all done, I left Rose to get own devices and got back to work. With the heavy lifting done, I was satisfied that our home was safe. At least as much as it could be. So opening the closet, I removed the laptop I took off Jim. Admiring it from every angle. There was no doubt in my mind it was military. Whether it was stolen or supplied I didn't know. But tech like this couldn't be bought on the street.

Grabbing the charger, I took it downstairs. Dragging it into the study I set myself up. Tapping in the password I immediately realised I needed an internet connection. I had access to the laptop, but without a connection of some kind, I couldn't use it. So... I started exploring. What I found... I wished I didn't kill Jim so quickly.

Thousands of photos. Sorted into groups. It seemed the numbers broke down. Rose was 27586. That means... 27th experiment... 5th generation... 86th birth... I wanted to scream. According to the photos and notes, the cows had a 95% birth mortality rate. Those that survived, more often than not, had problems. Cows that survived were carefully catalogued. Good attributes meant breeding. Bad attributes mean recycling. Anything in between was profit. According to this, Rose was worth over $20 million. Tina, because of her submissive personality was deemed suitable to breed. Heidi was also put aside for breeding because she was quiet.

I had to close out at this point. It seemed the slavers had no concept of decency. Cows were... recycled... the moment they showed negative traits. There were so many sets of photos that just stopped at the adolescent stage...

Going back through, unwanted to make sure I didn't find anything else important. And I was glad I did. Buried inside a folder labelled 'porn' which was thankfully empty, I found a file called 'backup.'

Opening the file, I smiled for the first time since I started. Jim was meticulous. Inside was details of all transactions. Who sent money, where it went, and most importantly, what it was for. I grinned, seeing the last entry. A Mr Tanaka, paid twenty million almost two months ago. A Mr Tanaka who seemed to have a shipping address just a couple hours drive from here. But... at the moment, he wasn't a target. I had dozens of sales from the last few years. Each one had a name. One in particular... a Mr Daniels... sounded very familiar...

"Whatcha got there?" Claire said from behind me.

"Jesus! Fuck woman..." I stared at her intently as my heart rate refused to drop. "Okay, since you're here. I was told a cow will die if taken from their master. Is this true?"

Claire moved up and sat on the corner of the desk I was using. "Yes and no. It's a little complicated."

"So dumb it down for me." I grinned.

Claire smiled before pulling a thinking face. "Basically, if you were to take Rose away and leave her. She'd stress, then become catatonic and expire. It might take a week, it might take a month. But eventually, she would die. You could of course force feed her, but her mental health would deteriorate. Eventually she'd have a heart attack due to stress."

"That... uh... did you have to use Rose as an example?"

Claire looked away for a moment. "Yeah... sorry, I just thought about Heidi." Claire shook herself before taking a deep breath. "Basically, if they imprint, and their owner treats them badly, it's possible to break it. They'll never imprint again. But they'll be free."

I couldn't help the smile that graced my features. "That works perfectly for me."

Standing up I pulled Claire into a firm kiss. Right before pulling myself back and staring at her with a shocked expression. "I... ah..."

Claire placed her fingers on my lips. "I'll take that as a compliment. Understand, I'm not looking for a husband. But between you and Heidi, the sex is phenomenal."

This time I laughed before pulling out my phone. Dialling that all familiar number, it rang twice before being picked up.

"Jones' flying tours, you're speaking with Lori."

"Hey Lori, it's Kye," I said. "Listen, can you remember the name of the guy who ran the resort where you met Jones?"

"That would be a Mr Daniels. A Mr Greg Daniels. Why, what's going on?"

I smiled grimly. This was too much of a coincidence for my liking. "Does he seem like the kinda guy that could pull out $20 million for a single purchase?"

"You don't-"

"Lori," I cut her off. "I've got records of a Mr Daniels, no first name. He lives in this city and dropped twenty mil on a girl last year."

"There was a thing in the paper last year. His resort lost $15 million. Stockbrokers freaked out, which is how it got public. But a few months later they recovered the funds and blamed it on a clerical error."

"Lori, I need a room for two, asap."

"Kye, if this wasn't an emergency, I'd be telling you to find your own admin. But... I'll get back to you."

I heard the click as she hung up the phone, then turned back to Claire. "You up for a holiday?"

"What?" Claire's eyes were wide as saucers.

"I'll need you to help with the cow. If I take Rose, he'll know immediately what she is. If he does a runner, I'm lost."

Claire just stared at me for a moment, before briefly nodding. "Okay."

Leaning forward, I gave her another quick kiss before turning and heading upstairs. I could hear muffled sounds coming from our bedroom as I approached. Pushing the door open, I was treated to the sight of Rose and Tina making out. Clearly, Tina wasn't any worse for wear after earlier. The smouldering expression on her face as she reached down and split her lips... well that was just dandy.

By the time we were finished, both cows had been milked and we're slowly kissing one another. I was coming out of the bathroom when a Heidi called out, "dinner!" Through the door.

I waited just long enough for Rose and Tina to dress before we went downstairs with the milking pails. Claire grinned at me as I transferred the contents into glass bottles and placed them in the fridge.

"I was thinking we could make cheese."

"What?"

Claire grinned. "All the excess milk. We could make cheese. Buy a few cows and pretend that's where we get the milk."

"That's... actually a great idea. Do you know how to make cheese?"

Claire shook her head. "Not yet, but I don't think it's difficult. Just time consuming. It'll give me something to do."

"I'll speak to Lori, see if we can get internet set up."

With a nod of her head, she gestured for me to sit. Insat at the head of the table, with Rose and Tina to my left. On my right was an empty place followed by Heidi. It seems to me there was a pecking order and for whatever reason, I was at the top... like any of these women couldn't tell me to jump... Even Claire...

12