RoseAnn Discovers Dominance Pt. 19

Story Info
Living together now, RoseAnn takes over the finances.
2k words
4.46
4.3k
3
0

Part 19 of the 35 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wgaius
wgaius
104 Followers

In less than two weeks of living with Craig, our life had settled into a routine, although not in the sense of being boring. My days at the University were busy and long, so when I returned to the apartment around six or seven o'clock, it was nice to find Craig busy preparing our supper, naked except for the apron he wore to protect himself from grease splashes. .

"Do you want some wine?" His erection began to show under the apron.

I settled into the easy chair, which I'd more or less taken over on a permanent basis. "Just water. I have assignments and need a clear head."

He brought me the water. I reached for the apron tie and tugged until I could reach the bow knot, and pulled on it until the apron fell to the floor.

"That's better. I like so see that you're hard for me without any coaxing. Bring it closer." He moved close as I pulled on his lovely cock and put my lips around it. He arched his back and moaned as I licked the underside. His hips thrust back on forth as I sucked rhythmically, tasting his male sweat and the fluid that oozed from him.

"Oh, God, RoseAnn, I'm close."

I abruptly stopped. "That's enough for now anyway. You won't be coming tonight, or for a few nights. There'll be teasing, of course. How long until supper?"

"About twenty minutes."

"That's enough time. On your back."

I tossed a cushion onto the floor, and he lay down with his head on it. Its purpose was to save me discomfort from squatting down too far. If it made him more comfortable, it was a good thing, too, I supposed.

I stripped quickly and stepped across his shoulders. Once on my knees, I shuffled forward until I'd brought my pussy close to his lips. His tongue reached for me as I lowered myself, and almost instantly, I was transported into a world of delight by his slow, soft licking. I heard myself moan with pleasure as he reached up under my thighs and teased my nipples.

His technique had been good from the start, but still, it improved every day, no doubt because of his unmistakable enthusiasm. I'd quickly grown to love having my pussy licked, and being on top was better still. It was the most pleasurable position for me, since it gave me full control over the proceedings. I could even cut off his air and let him smother under me for short periods. Even so, his tongue continued to stroke at that lovingly slow pace, even as his face grew redder and he began to show signs of real distress. Finally, I'd raise myself up and let him gasp for air for a few moments before I lowered myself again.

All these things excited me, especially his trust in me, and the control I was able to exert over him. I was satisfying some deep need in him, too, and that made it all the more exciting.

I was so distracted by his eagerness, I almost missed the onset of my orgasm. Suddenly I was lurching and bucking, crying out and riding his mouth as if I were astride a horse. My body was barely under my control. His enthusiasm peaked, too, and I felt his hips thrusting uselessly into the air behind me as he moaned and wheezed into my pussy. Oh, this was the absolute best part of life—a beautiful orgasm on Craig's lovely rough tongue!

As I caught my breath, I looked down into his soft blue eyes, glazed as if he were entranced. Could I learn to love this man? He was giving me everything I needed, and he was clearly infatuated with me, if not in love. Perhaps in time I could grow the feeling for him, the sense of helpless belonging, like those that resurfaced when I'd encountered Mike again on Labor Day.

Whatever I felt for him, Craig was the key to my future, and I wasn't about to jeopardize that by openly agonizing over my doubts. As far as I could tell, we were both winners in this relationship, whether or not it went beyond sex and satisfying his need to be dominated. I could almost imagine being married to him, although I would never again do it with the same impetuousness that made me marry Mike too quickly.

We got up from the floor, and Craig brought some tissue and blotted my pussy. He used the same tissue to wipe his chin, but not his lips. He said he liked to keep my taste in his mouth for as long as possible. I couldn't understand that, but it was clear that whatever I was doing, I was doing it right.

The timer went off and he went to put dinner on the table. We ate nude, which was fun even though my thighs stuck to the Naugahyde-covered chairs. Moving my tongue and lips in a way that clearly excited him, I took my time eating, even though I had at least three hours of homework to complete before bed. After that, I planned some slower, less frantic sex before sleep.

* * * * *

We got off the El and climbed up to Harrison Street. With a quick kiss, I left Craig to go to his office, and walked in the brisk October air to the classroom building. I'd been wearing jeans since that first, embarrassing day in class, but I made sure they were fairly tight. I was pleased with my body and didn't mind showing it off. It was not lost on me how much Craig had done to help me restore my self-confidence after the years with Mike.

On the other hand, for today's outside work, I also wore a yellow jacket, gloves, and steel-toed boots. A yellow hard hat waited in my locker to complete my transformation into a nonsexual being during our surveying exercise.

Thinking of Craig made me juice up again. He'd woken me gently with coffee, and soon after, brought me breakfast on a tray. Afterward, he scrubbed my back while I showered, dried my back and legs afterward with a fluffy towel, and steamed the creases from my striped shirt, which I put on under a lace vest. He said it pleased him to pamper me, and I was not complaining.

"You've made me a happy man," he whispered as we hugged, before going out the door together. The whirl of his breath in my ear made me want to demand he lick me again, but the time was late and we had no choice but to leave for the campus.

Paul Winters had latched onto me, whether or not I wanted him to. I didn't dislike his attentions. He wasn't obnoxious or aggressive about it, and we ended up as partners in Chemistry Lab as well as in the Surveying Lab. To my surprise, he tended to treat me as an equal, neither trying to lord it over me, nor showing any mawkishness. Moreover, he was as serious about his studies as I.

When several of us broke for coffee in mid-afternoon, I watched him across the table, enjoying his handsome features, easy conversation, and neat grooming, and concluded that Paul was worth cultivating as a friend. But I'd have to be careful. I couldn't afford to jeopardize my relationship with Craig, not unless I wanted to risk begging for my job back at Bernie's and sleeping in an apartment reeking of cigarette smoke. I was still uncertain about my control over Craig, and it was hard to imagine a scenario where he'd tolerate my dating another man.

I met Craig outside his building just after five, and we took the El back to his apartment. Until the door closed, we would behave like a proper married couple. I wondered if we'd still be together in ten years' time, and if I'd still get wet between the legs when I thought about the ways he pampered me, and about his beautiful tongue. Would it really be possible to tire of this life?

In the lobby of his apartment, he collected his mail from the box and sorted through it while we waited for the elevator.

"What's that pink envelope for?" I said. From life in Bitumen, I knew what pink envelopes meant.

"Oh, I'm just a little behind on a credit card payment," he said casually.

"Let me see." The elevator arrived and we got on.

"It's nothing. I'll take care of it."

"Craig, this is me talking. Let me see that bill." He tentatively extended it to me, and I snatched it from his fingers and opened it.

"You skipped a payment and your card's over the limit? How can you let this happen?"

"I'll deal with it," he said meekly.

When we arrived at the apartment, I shrugged my coat off and carelessly tossed it to him. As he hung it up, I looked at the statement in detail while he stripped. There were only three expenditures for the month. A tank of gasoline in Morris from the Labor Day weekend, over a hundred dollars at the Kroch and Brentano bookstore, and thirty dollars at the Marshall Fields department store. But most of the balance had been carried over from the previous month. In large letters, the bill said he had only ten days to make up the missing payment. Three of those days had already passed while the bill was in the mail.

"Show me your records."

"I'd rather not."

"I don't care. Show me last month's bill. In fact, show me all your bills."

He was red-faced as he brought a shoebox from the closet. It was full of envelopes and scraps of paper. Two pink envelopes sat on top of the heap.

"Oh, Craig." I shook my head. "This doesn't look good. Get me your checkbook. And get your clothes off. We're home now."

I sat down and started opening envelopes and sorting papers on the tabletop, while Craig closed the curtains and slipped out of his clothing. "Make us some supper while I figure this out."

The worst problem traced back to a large item on the August bill, 'Fabulous Fabrics -- $1,367.25'. I waved the bill at him. "Nearly fourteen hundred dollars. Is this your friend Harley's bill?"

He looked at the floor and nodded.

"How much do you make in a month?"

In a very small voice, he said, "About nine hundred dollars after taxes."

"Why did you spend that kind of money on a dress?"

He paused a while, and said, "Because I wanted to impress you, and show you off to my friends. I've never been with such a beautiful woman. I don't regret it."

"Are you this careless with money all the time?"

He still looked at the floor, but to my amazement, his cock was slowly growing.

"Well, it doesn't matter. From now on, I'm taking care of our finances. You'll bring home your paycheck to me, and I'll pay the bills. Right?"

"If you say so." Now his cock was completely rigid.

"I've spent nearly my whole life living on the edge of poverty. But my father was good with money, so we always had a roof overhead and enough to eat. I learned from him. So do we agree that I'll look after our money? We'll open a new account in my name only, and that's where we'll keep your money."

He paused, and finally said, "Yes, RoseAnn."

"Give me your credit card. I'm going to give you an allowance every week, and that's all. I'll get these bills straightened out in no time."

He found his pants lying over a chair, took out his wallet, and shamefacedly handed over the plastic rectangle. I put it in my purse.

"You'll find over time that you can trust me, but for now, you'll do it because I demand it. You'll do whatever I tell you, won't you?"

I looked at his cock, which was now rigid. The minor confrontation had excited me, too, even though we'd only discussed money.

"Will supper burn if you leave it for fifteen minutes?"

"I haven't put it on the heat yet."

"Good," I said, unzipping my jeans. "You can lick me now. After that, you can finish making supper."

wgaius
wgaius
104 Followers