Rosemary and Cornelia Pt. 02

Story Info
Rosemary and Cornelia begin their explorations together.
5.4k words
4.8
5.3k
5

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/29/2024
Created 11/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It felt like stepping back into an old familiar pair of jeans when Rosemary walked through the door of the nightclub. She took a deep breath and swallowed hard as her senses were overwhelmed with the old, but familiar sights, sounds and smells.Pushing her glasses up higher on the bridge of her nose she took a quick glance around. She began to squirm as she felt the taller woman move up behind her as she looked, she could feel the woman's penetrating gaze on the back of her head, weighing how Rosemary would react. The young redhead could just imagine the wicked smile forming on her lips as Miss Kruger stared down at her. Rosemary turned back slightly, her Rosemary had walked into Cornelia Kruger's house she had known that the older woman was special. When they had shaken hands it was almost as if an electric jolt had passed through them both and they had seen each other for what they were. Oh neither had spoken of it out loud. But in that moment everything had changed and the same wicked smile that was now gracing Miss Kruger's lips had spread across her face then too.

Rosemary turned away from her employer completely as the smell of leather and the sound of latex squeaking assaulted her senses. Turning back toward the club she could see the various states of undress and bondage the other inhabitants were in. Her left hand twitched as she felt a strong surge in her pussy. Biting her lip she tried not to make a sound, still feeling Miss Kruger's gaze drilling into her. It was all a game at this point. To see how long it would take for Rosemary to break, she felt sure it wouldn't take long, already old feelings, long buried feelings were being stirred up. Looking out toward the dance floor she saw a bald, heavily tattooed woman leading two other bald women along on leashes. Metal collars encircled their throats and they both crawled on all floors, they were moving off toward some circular cushioned booths next to a stage on the far side of the club. Rosemary's eyes trailed after them and her hand moved almost on its own to her waistband, though she did have enough restraint to keep it from pushing down into her pants...if only just.

Cornelia looked the petite woman over in amusement, she'd known she was going to see those big eyes, that fidgeting nervousness. Never in her wildest dreams had she imagined the fun sized thing would start touching herself. "I got the feeling you were going to like it in here." Her hand moved slowly, reaching up into the younger woman's hair she began running her fingers through it. "From the looks of it, it seems I was right." Her smile only grew wider as she saw Rosemary's flustered reaction to the bald women. Deciding to test the water a little she suddenly gripped Rosemary's hair, pulling back on it. A satisfying gasp escaped Rosemary's mouth as the petite young woman's head was forced up and away from where she had been staring. She didn't resist though, a good sign. Using her other hand she took Rosemary's and slid it down into the redheads pants. Another sharp gasp and a sigh but still no resistance. Cornelia purred happily. "I can feel the heat coming off your cunt," her hand took control of Rosemary's guiding it gently along the other woman's slit. "Trust me, my little slut, this is only the beginning of the night."

Rosemary jumped when she felt the taller woman touch her hair and a small squeak escaped her lips. "Im not....I-I wasn't touching..." But her protest was cut short at the sudden jerk on her hair causing her to gasp as she was forced to look up toward the ceiling. Another shuddering gasp escaped her lips as Cornelia thrust both their hands into Rosemary's waistband. She moaned loudly as their hands ran along her wet slit and a small shudder wracked her body. Rosemary's eyes fluttered closed as the rubbing continued. It had been so long since someone other than herself had touched her pussy, she had forgotten how good it felt. Then just as quickly it was gone. Her hand was pulled from her waistband as Cornelia spoke about how the night had just begun. The blonde quickly pecked Rosemary's cheek before she said. "How about a drink," then she began to walk off leaving a very frustrated redhead behind her. "Fuck its been too long," Rosemary muttered under her breath as she followed behind her employer.

What an adorable creature, exactly where she needs to be yet... so clearly out of place, Cornelia thought to herself as she reached the bar and looked back, watching Rosemary make her way over. The girls head was as red as her hair. Her body language screamed out how orny she was. As Rosemary sat beside her she leaned in, her smile still on her lips.."Enjoying the show?" Cornelia flagged down a bartender, ordering two cocktails, not giving Rosemary a chance to order, taking charge even in that. At Rosemary's confused look Cornelia nodded toward where they could just barely make out the three bald women. "Cute, aren't they? I can introduce you, if you'd like." The bartender placed two Apple Martini's in front of them, taking it in hand Cornelia took a sip before continuing. "But... only if you want to play with me." She let the drink slide into Rosemary's hand, freeing her own to once again touch the red hair. "Or you can walk away. I wont force myself on you." Her iron gaze held Rosemary's eyes prisoner as she spoke. "Understand that if you do want to play with me, this is the last choice you get to make tonight. My sluts don't get to choose, they get to listen."

Rosemary was a step away from shoving her hand into her pants again before she managed to tear her eyes away from the three women, only to instantly be met with another leather clad woman leading another naked woman around on a leash, the leash was attached to a thick ring through her nose. A slight tinkling sound could be heard and looking down Rosemary could see bells hanging from her nipple piercings. The naked woman caught her looking and gave her a sly wink before she gasped as her leash was tugged harshly and she was led into the crowd, flashing her own drenched pussy at Rosemary as she did.

Once more the hand was running its way through her hair and Rosemary shivered in delight at the touch. These were all sights, smells, sensations that had at one time been familiar to Rosemary still she had not imagined she would ever be back in this type of club, seeing these things once more. True she had wanted it but it did bring old feelings, darker feelings bubbling to the surface. At the same time she was feeling so aroused a pit had begun to form in her stomach and she feared what could happen while she also craved to rejoin this world.

The young woman stiffened when Cornelia spoke into her ear, telling her that she would not force her, but if she chose to play she would have no more choices that night. She bit her lower lip, stifling a moan. The authority and surety in the older woman's voice had Rosemary already wanting to fall to her knees in front of the blonde woman, to submit to her, there was a primal attraction there, it would be stupid to deny it, but was it one Rosemary would feel comfortable engaging in? She had only met Cornelia that morning. Cornelia's hand left her hair and slid down to Rosemary's neck, gripping it slightly. When no sound of protest came from the redhead her hand traveled lower. Cupping the young woman's right breast she squeazed until Rosemary gasped and squirmed. "Why me?" She asked finally.

Cornelia chuckled, "I liked the way you looked at me. Liked the way you look." She let her eyes shamelessly travel down the breathless woman's body, taking her time to let Rosemary feel Cornelia's hunger. "You responded to my energy, the way only a bottom would, but I wasn't sure how well you knew it yourself."She could see the rings in Rosemary's nipples, pressing against the fabric in her shirt, her finger trailed over it and tugged on it. "Then when you saw what was on my computer... as embarrassing a mistake as that was." She chuckled to herself, "The look you gave was unmistakable, especially after I'd already put you in that zone." Cornelia's eyes became harder, the amusement lessening and her gaze growing serious, "But I asked you a question. I don't like waiting for answers."

The young redheads mouth opened in a small gasp as she felt the finger tug on her ring as she listened to the older woman. She remembered what she had seen on the computer, the images, the video. She thought she had covered it well enough, it was hard enough to get a job even doing what she did and it was made all the harder if your employer thought you were some sort of perverted degenerate, not that Rosemary saw herself that way, but the world was much less forgiving.

Looking back on her interactions she could see what Miss Kruger meant, after the incident with what she saw on the computer she had changed her behavior, if not enough that she herself had been willing to notice, but it had apparently been more than enough for her employer. And then there was that initial meeting in the entryway, the handshake, the almost silent understanding that might have passed between the two. Even if neither of them had truly recognized it at that point, looking back it had been there. As Rosemary opened her eyes Miss Kruger stepped into her line of sight, looking down at her, the playfulness vanished from her voice and Rosemary instantly recognized the tone of a Domme taking control.

The young woman was at war with herself. She had been hurt the last time she had explored this world, hurt badly, but that didn't change the fact that she loved it, loved giving up that freedom, that choice, she almost craved it. BDSM was not to blame for what had happened to her. No that fault lay at the hand of a weakling who had seen himself as a Dom, but was only an abuser.. She wanted to feel it again, the loss of control, the chains, the rope, the...the...everything! "I...I do...want to play with you, that is." She suddenly blurted out. She could feel the heat in her core again, it was almost maddening, how had she gone so long without feeling this?

A wicked smile spread on Cornelia's face, "Good." She let go of Rosemary's breast and moved her hand up, letting her fingers explore the soft skin, her hand closing around the side of her neck. "Do you know the rules, pet?" She leaned her head gently to the side, watching for the reaction. "If I check in, you say green if you want to continue. If you need to slow down or catch a breath you say yellow and if you need to stop you say red." She explained, "There's no shame in saying either. I won't be upset with you for stopping a scene. It's the one power you have, and it's important that you're honest with yourself, and with me." She pressed her thumb against Rosemary's windpipe, not enough to hurt, just marking a spot, for now. "If you need things to stop immediately, my safeword is Illusion, and the safeword in this club is Circus. Everyone will respect it here, otherwise they wouldn't have been allowed in." Her tone was assuring and professional, like a teacher going over the rules for a field trip. "Last thing before we begin. Do you have any hard no's? Or anything you've always wanted to try?" Her eyes flashed at the last question, the thought of bringing someone's fantasy to life was exhilarating to her and she let Rosemary know it well.

The thumb against her windpipe caused a gasp, not that it was hard to breath, on the contrary, it seemed as though it was more a sign of dominance than anything else. "Y-Yes Mistress...I understand." Rosemary didn't know what else to call her, old training kicked in and she automatically said the word. It felt applicable, for this moment that was the function Miss Kruger would be serving, she would let Rosemary know if she needed to call her something else, but fuck! It felt so good to say that word, a shiver ran through Rosemary's body as she said it. "Umm...no...no scat Mistress," another shudder, it was a struggle not to start taking her clothes off and suddenly, it seemed as though Rosemary's neck was too bare, that there was something missing. She spotted the bald headed women again, the metal collars encircling her neck and she was surprised that she felt...well...envious of them.

"I uhh...I've had some experience with a few things but...my former..." she couldn't bring herself to say the word Master, Don had no business being anyone's Master. "He...he was..." she trailed off as she tried hard to suppress memories she had no desire to bring up.

"So youve been in a relationship before, and with a man, then you are bi?"

"NO!" Rosemary was on her feet without realizing it, she saw the shocked look on Cornelia's face, swiftly covered, but it had still been there, blushing Rosemary sat back down. "Yes Mistress, I have been in a Dom/sub relationship before and it was with a man, but...but Im not bi."

It was clear from the outburst that there was more to unpack there and for a moment Cornelia thought about calling this off. Maybe the young woman needed something that Cornelia could not give her. She began to pull her hand away but Rosemary's came up and held hers. She was looking at the ground. "Please Mistress, please, I...I can handle this...I need this."

It was Cornelia's turn to bite her lip. She looked around. This club was safe. She knew the owner and patrons who broke the rules were dealt with harshly. Rosemary could find someone else here to take her, use her train her. Looking back at the girl Cornelia found she didn't like that thought at all. Letting out a slow breath her hand returned to Rosemary's throat. "Very well pet, but if I say stop, things stop." A small hesitant nod, but it would do.

"So no scat and no men, is there anything else I should know?"

"No knife play Mistress."

Cornelia never engaged in that play herself and nodded. "Good enough, now what do you like?"

Rosemary shrugged. "I like being bound, restricted in movement and speech, I like hoods, gags, I...I love anal..." She shrugged again, clearly her confidence had been shaken, but Cornelia had the cure for that.

Licking her lips, her upper body slinking back like a cobra about to strike, she spoke, "Very well, I don't mind throwing things at you and seeing what sticks." Out of the corner of her eye she spotted what she'd been waiting for, they'd finished cleaning up the central stage. She ran her hand one last time through the wonderful strands before turning to start walking, "Follow." Her tone was clear and unmistakable, the tone she took with a proper order. She started tying her thick blonde hair in a tall ponytail, "I'm going to take you up on that stage. Then I'm going to whip you in front of everyone." She didn't look back at Rosemary but she was telling her as a fair warning. In spite of saying Rosemary wouldn't have a choice, she was subtly giving her one. The tall woman wouldn't mind taking her new plaything to a private room, starting slow. It was a challenge to see if Rosemary could handle something like this, or if she couldn't, if she was brave enough to tell Cornelia. Either would make the domme happy, the only bad sub was one who couldn't admit her own limits. "Go to the stage and kneel on that platform, get some eyes on you, I'll join you in a second."

As Miss Kruger's hand trailed away and she began walking, Rosemary fell in step behind her. They were making their way toward a stage area and Rosemary could feel her heart start to thud in her chest. She had never performed before, at least not like this and she was terrified, but excited as well. She found that the thought of all those eyes on her made her want to go up there even more. She looked up briefly into Miss Kruger's eyes and the other woman's head turned back to her and she announced what she was going to do to her. "That sounds fun Mistress," she responded back, her voice gaining confidence as they continued toward the stage.

When Miss Kruger stopped and turned back to her, Rosemary also stopped, they were close to the stage now and her excitement was greater than ever. She listened as Miss Kruger spoke before responding. "Yes Mistress," then she made her way alone to the stage. It felt like everyone's eyes were on her as she slowly made her way to the upraised area and her breathing became heavy, ragged. She was so horny it almost seemed to be coming off of her in a heat. Each step she took was firmer, more sure. Now that things were happening it seemed as though the world and her problems were melting away.

At the steps the young woman paused for just a second before she ascended them, there were only three but each one brought a moan from the young woman's lips as she went up them. Her chest was heaving in excitement as she finally topped the stage and made her way to the center. Then she turned to the crowd and knelt. She spread her legs wide and placed her hands on her thighs, palms up as she straightened her back, her chest thrust out. She could see so many people looking at her, some curious, others like they were about ready to stand up and take the stage, to have their own fun with the whore who seemed to be offering herself. One man even stood up and began to walk toward the stage.

"She's cute." The bald woman with the two bald subs spoke as Cornelia came close to their table, setting the drinks down.

"Really cute." One of the subs confirmed.

"We'll see how cute she is after a few lashes. She may be in over her head." Cornelia looked over her shoulder to the stage with a satisfied smirk, though her eyes still showed a hint of worry, "Still...I have high hopes for her." She took her time to undress from the top of her business suit, laying the jacket, blouse and finally bra down next to the three on the large rounded sofa. "Watch this for me."

"No promises." The domme chuckled.

"Wasn't talking to you, Lex." Cornelia gave the woman a knowing smirk, her eyes drifting to the sub who'd spoken earlier

The bald, heavily pierced submissive nodded with a gentle chuckle. "No problem Corney."

"Lex, your jacket and gloves." Cornelia ordered.

"You bitch." Lex chuckled playfully, "Least you can do is beg when asking a domme to strip."

"Give me your fucking jacket and gloves, Lex." Cornelia's eyes were ironclad and dangerous for a moment, "Please." She added venomously. The two women shared an amused look between them.

The subs both laughed, making Lex' smile fade a little. She did start to undress though, "You'll pay for that." She smiled wickedly, handing the clothes to the much taller domme. Leaving the bald woman nude except for a short leather skirt.

"We'll see." Cornelia slung the large leather jacket over herself, leaving it open in the front which made her breast tease any viewer as she moved. The gloves were more 'biker' than her usual elegant attire, but it was better than going up looking like a businesswoman. She lived it, she didn't much care for the fantasy of it. She inspected herself for a second.

"Looking good, Corney." The sub assured her.

"Yeah, go knock 'er down a peg." Lex shot in.

"Show our mistress how you really whip someo-" The sub was interrupted by a hand finding her throat, squeezing roughly, making the girl choke, she didn't seem remotely scared or wounded though.

"I'll leave you to work that out on your own." Cornelia shook her head, she liked these three, she wasn't overly into the way they played. Lex was rough and forceful, lacking subtlety.

The domme was interrupted in her thoughts as she heard steps behind her going towards the stage. She turned to see a tall ma move toward the stage, in an instant Cornelia was moving, her blonde hair whipping behind her as she stepped in front of him, she could see Rosemary cringing back though she stayed in her kneeling position. "She's mine." She informed him, not mad, yet.

"Don't see your name on her."

Fire lit in Cornelia's eyes, looking up at the man, but looking down on him like he was 2 feet tall. "Back off, Jonathan." She spat venomously, "I found her, I'm going to play with her."

12