Rosemary and Cornelia Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've found a lot of girls recently. You don't seem to care about them much. Why not let me have a turn?"

"Fuck off and find your own then, you can't have her." Her eyes flashed dangerously. "We can always get the owner down here, Im sure she'd be happy to straighten this out. Maybe she'd want to know about how you approached a young sub on stage ready to use her before ever even speaking toher."

The man's face paled. "I wasnt...I wouldn't..." He trailed off before letting out a sigh of defeat. "Just make it a good show." He said before going back to his seat. Of that, she thought. You need not worry.

Ascending the steps to the stage Cornelia spoke. "My, my..." She looked down at the young woman who was facing away from her, staring out over the crowd. "Seems you're good and ready for me. Why don't you remove those pesky clothes, put on a show for us. I'll be sure the reward is everything you dreamed. Maybe more." She whistled, finding a wicked looking whip, letting it uncoil to the floor, giving Rosemary a nice look at it.

Rosemary kept her eyes on the man, not noticing Miss Kruger chatting with the Domme and two subs she had seen earlier. Her whole body twitched as he got closer, she leaned away, not breaking her kneel, still if it came to it, she was prepared to run. Rosemary didnt hate men, her best friend was one, but after her ex she could not longer be with a man in that way and she had found that certain desires that she had toyed with growing up but not really done anything beyond a few experiments had come roaring to the surface. No she did not hate men, she refused to hate an entire sex because of one shitty apple, but she was very firmly in the lesbian camp and she did not want this man coming near her. The look in his eyes spelled trouble.

Just as she was about to move though Miss Kruger stepped up next to him and though she was shorted than him she seemed to be towering over him as she told him to back off. Rosemary saw him look up at her, the hunger still there before he looked back down at Miss Kruger. But as the Domme stepped onto the stage he backed off and went back to his table before sitting down, his eyes never leaving Rosemary.

Looking up at the other woman the relief was evident on her face. "Y...Yes Mistress," Rosemary stood as she spoke. Her head tilted up and she looked at Cornelia, the look in her eyes was a pleading one, full of pain though the young woman couldnt have known it. Then she began to strip.

She tried to imagine some kind of sensual song playing in her head as she slowly peeled off her shirt, trying to make removing a t-shirt look sexy. Her breasts appeared, the gold rings flashing in the stage lights, something she had done to...to try to gain power back in her life after him.But he was not in her thoughts right now, Cornelia was. Pulling the shirt off she dropped it to the floor before toeing off her sneakers. I'm really not dressed for a place like this, she thought to herself as she hooked her thumbs into her waistband and began to slowly, sensually slide her jeans down, moving just enough so that as she bent Cornelia was getting a good view of her ass and her nice wet slit. Looking back at the Domme she grinned and winked. Though seeing the whip made her hesitate for a split second. But something happened as she stared at it, another shudder ran through her body and she licked her lips almost hungrily, this was really happening, she was really stepping back into this world...and...and it felt good.

Cornelia was leaned against one of the racks of torturous instruments, she nodded at Rosemary's words, She saw the pleading look there, it was only there for an instant then it was gone. This is going to be a lot of work, Cornelia thought to herself, it was clear Rosemary had some issues, ones that needed to be worked through, was she willing to help the young red head through them? Lets just get through tonight, nothing is set in stone yet. Her own thoughts felt like a lie, it felt as though something had been set. "Before we begin pet, there is something I need to know. You see, for me, I like to share my sluts with others. Does that bother you?"

Rosemary paused at Miss Kruger's question, she had been shared out a few times before and not all of the experiences had been bad, some had even been fun, especially near the beginning. "No Mistress, that doesnt bother me." She answered after a minute of her, raising her head she caught sight of the three women again. One of the subs grinned at her, mouthing the word "Hi", Rosemary blushed. "It doesnt bother me at all," she whispered to herself.

"Good... I think we'll get along." Cornelia took a moment to feel the hardened leather in her hand, "This whip isn't for beginners pet. It can take off flesh if I'm so inclined. We'll start with five, then if you're still able to stand, we can continue." She uncoiled the whip properly around her, letting Rosemary experience the full length on the ground before it would taste her flesh. She let it swing through the air, striking the scene with the force of a striking cobra, shaking the boards next to Rosemary. She smiled, waiting for Rosemary's reaction, giving her a chance to change color. "Correct your hair to the front, pet."

Rosemary knelt and bent forward, fully exposing her back. The whip looked nasty but she was still eager to feel it, even the threat that it could take flesh didnt bother her too much. She felt safe here and Miss Kruger didnt seem like the type who liked to damage their toys to that extreme. There was a loud crack and the floorboards next to Rosemary rattled with the force. The young woman jumped and let out a small whimper but didnt say anything, she only gathered her hair and moved it over her right shoulder and out of the way.

She folded her arms under her, gripping her upper arms in each hand as she waited for the strikes. Five would be a lot with that whip and she had never taken a whipping from one like that, though she had taken a few bad ones before. She hoped her estimate of Cornelia was right. As she leaned forward a bit more a few scars along her back showed out more and she could feel the skin around them tighten. Unwanted souvenirs from Don, but again she blamed the man not the implement. If done properly a whipping while inflicting pain could also inflict pleasure, they were just two halves of the same coin after all and Rosemary had to admit to herself there was more than a little bit of a masochist in her. "Im ready Mistress," she finally said.

"Good. I want you to count. Loudly enough for everyone to hear. If you lose count, I'm going to have to start over." Cornelia took a moment to look her over, willing, eager, her voice a little scared but far less than the domme would have thought. And then something caught her attention, she couldn't help but laugh, "Wow... I've never seen a slut like you before." She said loud enough that onlookers could barely hear, but it wasn't for them, it was for the girl in front of her, she wanted her to know where she stood. "You met me less than six hours ago and now you're trusting me to ruin you? Well, I'm good, I've met sluts like that before." She closed the distance, running a gloved hand through Rosemary's hair, petting her head like she was a little puppy. "No, what's special about you is this." She knelt down behind Rosemary and let the hard leather whip's rough markings run along Rosemary's dripping pussy with agonizing slowness, "Is this." She held the handle up in front of Rosemary, letting her see the collected juices on the beginning of the whip. "We haven't started, and you're literally dripping on the stage." Cornelia stood, bringing the whip to her mouth and drawing her tongue playfully over it, tasting the slut on it. "I've never seen a slut so desperately willing before." She smirked sadistically, beginning the slow journey on her clicking heels away from her, "I'm amazed... I told you to fix my computer with just a hint of sadism and I swear I could smell you from that moment onwards. You're something else." Then, she turned on her heel and let the whip sing through the air without warning, a monstrous lash crossing down from the woman's right shoulder to her left hip.

Rosemary kept her eyes on the floor as Miss Kruger spoke. It was evident in the way she spoke exactly what Rosemary's place in everything was to her, she was a slut, a whore, a toy to be used at the pleasure of the other woman and... and Rosemary loved it. She let out another moan, leaning forward so much her forehead almost touched the stage. Then she felt the hand in her hair, petting her head like a cherished animal. And she pressed her head more firmly into the pet, not caring about the humiliation, in fact craving it. Then she felt the rough leather touch her slit and start running up along her pussy, going slowly, almost painfully. Her head shot off the floor as her back arched and she let out a desperate cry as dipped a bit further into her cunt before pulling out and finishing its agonizing journey. The hand on her head gripped her hair, preventing Rosemary from falling forward as the whip handle was brought up so that she could see her own juices on it. Then she watched as Miss Kruger licked them off, grinning down at her.

As Miss Kruger stood she let go of Rosemary's hair and the young was back kneeling properly again. She heard the click of heels moving away. Her mistake was in letting her guard down. She heard the whip whistling through the air right before it struck. White hot pain ran along her back from her right shoulder to her left hip. Tearing a scream from Rosemary's throat as her back arched almost painfully, but though it hurt like hell from what Rosemary could tell it hadnt even broken her skin, though she was sure there was an angry welt right across her back. "O-One," she gasped out, the pain evident in her voice, though the puddle under her was only growing larger.

12