Rosemary and Cornelia Pt. 05

Story Info
Sub and Domme talk a possible future. Cornelia takes Rosemar.
4.5k words
4.92
2.2k
1
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/29/2024
Created 11/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sub and Domme talk a possible future. Cornelia takes Rosemary home. Enjoy! Comments and Constructive Critiques are always welcome!

The talkative sub backed away once the cut was treated and Miss Kruger took Rosemary and stood her up before sitting her on her lap so that the young woman was facing out toward the audience again. Rosemary felt sort of like a little kid with how much shorter she was than the woman who she was with, but...she also liked it, she seemed to fit perfectly on Miss Kruger's lap as though she had been made for her. She hummed softly, in pleasure as she felt the other woman's lips press against her, she felt the hand wrap around her neck even as Miss Kruger's kisses got higher. Once more another woman squeezed her neck slightly making her gasp. "Yes Mistress," she responded as she raised her hands and interlaced them behind her head, showing off the red marks running along her body. She felt the hand squeeze a bit more and Rosemary couldn't help but wonder what it would look like with a collar around it again, with this woman's collar. Maybe it was a bit too early to be thinking like that, still...it was a nice thought

Rosemary's train of thought collapsed as the talkative sub dove between her legs at Miss Krugers command and began eating her out. Rosemary began to whimper and purr squirming in the other woman's lap as she bit her lower lip, trying to remain quiet. The hand left her neck and took hold of her chin as she was commanded to make noise. She felt teeth bite down on her clit and she cried out, her back arching before the tongue burrowed deeper into her folds, almost as though the bald woman was trying to lap all of her juices out in one go.

"They are eager for you, pet. Mesmerized." Cornelia whispered, still forcing her to focus on the crowd in front of her. "Half of them want to go up here and take a round with you. The other half desperately desperately wishes they were you right now." She purred into the woman's ear, she squeezed her breast, finding the piercings and playing with them, letting a finger slide through the ring and pulling at it playfully. She didn't intend to bring the poor thing more pain, but she didn't mind playing on that line between pain and pleasure, just a bit. "What do you think? Do you want me to give some of these eager ladies a go with you? Or do you want to join me and the girls for that drink finally?" She allowed a soft chuckle, "Well... I suppose I lied, I did end up giving you another choice." She bit into the woman's ear.

The bald woman let two fingers slide into the slobbering cunt, driving them against Rosemary's most sensitive areas. She opened her fingers experimentally, delighting to find that she could fit another finger inside. She purred, her lips vibrating against Rosemary's clit. She wanted to fit more inside, but... decided it would wait for later.

Rosemary bit her lip, thinking about the choice she was given as she felt the pull on her nipple rings, her eyes closed and she shivered partially from the pain of her nipples being pulled on, but there was also a sweet, pleasure she felt from it to, it was the whole reason she had gotten them, that and to feel empowered a bit as though she had control of her body again, it had been necessary after...after what had happened. The young redhead could feel the eyes of everyone in there upon her and her face turned a red to almost match her hair as she blushed. Then the fingers dove into her and she gasped in pleasure, her hips bearing down on the fingers before she moaned and cried out, feeling the fingers stretch her out and a third one enter her, part of her, a large part hoped the bald woman would try for four, but she didnt.

It was probably for the best, Rosemary was already distracted enough and she needed to give Miss Kruger her answer. The thought of being used by others intrigued her and she was more than a bit surprised to find that she wanted to try it, with Miss Kruger overseeing the whole thing...but she didnt get the sense that would be what happened if she took that route. So she opted for the one that would get her possibly closer to this woman. "Drinks..." she gasped out. "Drinks with you please...Mistress." Her whole body tensed as she drew closer to an orgasm.

"Good." Cornelia's touch grew gentler, loving even. Her hands kneaded and teased at her breasts, her lips peppered soft kisses along the woman's neck and trailed to her cheek. Cornelia paused, her lips tingling at the tender touch, she swallowed, watching Rosemary's face raise to meet hers. She took a moment, her eyes exploring Rosemary's for a moment before deciding her resignation was stupid, she pressed her lips against Rosemary's again, properly this time, pulling her into, what under different circumstances might have been a loving kiss.

Rosemary looked up at the older woman, her heart thudding in her chest, even as her body got closer to orgasmic bliss her mind was racing. She was excited and nervous and...and even terrified. She felt her body buck as her mind almost seemed far away. I can't do this again, can I? She thought to herself. Last time it had hurt so badly, could she risk it this time. Looking into Miss Kruger's eyes she saw uncertainty there as well and her heart hammered harder. Even the Domme was having doubts, and inwardly Rosemary cursed herself for calling the older woman Mistress, in the end it would only make it harder when they parted ways. Her thoughts were cut off abruptly when Cornelia kissed her again, a passionate, tender kiss, Rosemary gasped as her mind and body seemed to synch back up. Her hands slid apart and one came around caressing Miss Kruger's cheek. Rosemary's eyes closed as she came while kissing the woman. It was probably the most wonderful orgasm she had experienced.

Cornelia held the woman tightly through her intense orgasm. Her lips not leaving the quivering, moaning and gasping mouth underneath hers. She was surprised at herself, but she didn't regret it. Still, a nagging voice in the back of her head told her she would. It was pushed down for now and locked away as she stared into Rosemary's eyes and allowed a gentle smile to cross her lips. "Good job, pet." She kissed the top of the woman's head, "Now go sit over there, I'll join you in a minute." She looked to the silent submissive, "Mel, would you-" The woman shot her a surprisingly defiant look, "Uh... Me, right." Cornelia corrected, shrugging apologetically. "Be a dear and take Rosemary to the table, I'll be there in a second." She rose to her feet, guiding the woman with her and letting her on her feet. She handed the woman off, unable to stop smiling as she saw Rosemary's legs shaking. The bald woman who didn't seem to talk much, Me, took Rosemary as though she was being handed someone sick or elderly, guiding her gently and carefully down the stairs and letting her brace against her as much as needed. She gave Rosemary a gentle smile, looking her over to make sure she was alright, but there was a hint of sadness in her eyes, like she couldn't stop thinking about something that made her worry.

She brought the shaking woman to the round sofa with the bald Domme still sitting patiently waiting. Me guided Rosemary to sit on the soft cushions, then proceeded to start rummaging through a backpack by the side of the table. She brought a heavy, big and very cozy looking sweater out of the bag, holding it out in front of Rosemary with a quizzical look on her face, cocking her head gently to the side. The words 'This is my aftercare sweater' was written proudly on the front of the thing.

"Looking good up there, Red." Lex smiled encouragingly, motioning for her to sit. "Watched yer drink, I'm sure you could use one after that." She chuckled.

Rosemary sat stunned coming down from one of the most intense orgasms of her life, her hand was still on the raven haired woman's cheek and she could feel her juices dripping from her slit and...and something else, something warm and wet moving up her thighs and spending a lot of time running along her cunt. Still dazed she looked down and saw the bald headed woman lapping up as much of her juices as she could. "Oh...Oh yeah.." Her voice sounded distant, almost dreamlike before she rested her head back against the Domme's collarbone, her eyes fluttered closed again until Miss Kruger spoke and began to move.

She asked the silent bald woman, Miss Kruger called her Me, over to the sofa where the other Domme was still sitting, waiting. Then she stood as the bald woman licking her moved away, helping Rosemary to her own feet where she was carefully guided to the other woman. Me took a firm hold on her, pulling her close and while one arm helped support the tiny redhead the other was gently rubbing her back. Rosemary looked up at her and the silent woman looked down, smiling at her.

They eventually got to the sofa and Me helped her sit and the Domme spoke. "Thank you," Rosemary said as she sat with an audible thump onto the sofa and lifting her glass from the table with shaking hands she took a small drink. Out of the corner of her eyes she saw Me digging through a bag and pulling out an adorably funny sweater and holding it out to her. "Thank you," Rosemary said again as she took the sweater, but Me had to come over to her and help her pull it on.

The sweater smelled mildly of saffron and a few other comforting spices, balls were sewn into the overlong wrist making them huggable and nice to squeeze and the sleeves smelled of Christmas so Rosemary could touch them against her nose and feel like she was drinking a cup of cocoa with everything in it. Me gave her an encouraging smile before kneeling down to crawl to her mistress, laying her head on the woman's lap with a soft purr.

"Mind if I keep talkin'? Or you got an aftercare routine?" Lex asked, brushing her hand over Me's scalp softly.

The sweater was so big on Rosemary that she was able to pull her legs up onto the seat and under it and not worry about stretching it out. She folded her arms around her legs and laid her cheek on her knees. The sweater was nice and warm and the soft fibers didnt irritate the whip marks at all, and it smelled so nice. It was like sitting in front of a hot fire drinking cocoa. She watched as Me crawled over to her Domme and laid her head on her lap.

"No, I..I dont have a routine. You can talk if you want." It felt weird telling a woman who was so obviously a Domme that she could talk, she had honestly expected the woman would talk regardless.

"When you're in aftercare you aren't to be treated like a bottom." Lex explained, having read her mind. "Some don't do aftercare, but those who do aren't part of play of any kind when they are in that state. You don't talk to them without permission, you don't request stuff and you definitely don't demand stuff. It's your chance to be in your little bubble and calm down after an intense scene. A way to avoid subdrop and a way to just re-center yourself." Lex explained. The way Me looked at her from the woman's lap showed great pride in her Domme, but surprisingly the pride of a teacher watching a student finally get it right. Lex didn't seem to notice. "You're really something." She rolled her shoulders, getting into a more comfortable position. Her moves were confident but broad and inelegant, very unlike the subtle grace of Cornelia. No, this woman was as far from subtlety as she could get. "Corney up there." She pointed with a drink in her hand, "She went through a real bad breakup a while ago. Been filling the void with easy bitches and fun challenges since." She took a sip of her drink, knowing Rosemary's heart would be sinking from the words, she loved seeing that expression. "But... You're the first person she's kissed since then. Hell, you even seem to have enticed My, my little slave." She gestured to the talkative sub, "She rarely shows interest in other submissives, but she seem to have liked you. So... yeah. Quite something, yeah?" She looked to her lap where Me nodded, flashing Rosemary another of those smiles that faltered too quickly.

Rosemary's heart did sink when she heard about the breakup. She bit her lip, trying to nix some of the ideas that had entered into her head, she tried to sponge out the thought of Cornelia's collar around her neck. "I...I see...thank for...for letting me know about Cor...Miss Kruger." Her eyes wandered down to Me and then over to the slave helping Cornelia clean the stage. The Bald Domme had called her My. Then she turned her head away from all of them, her shoulders slumping. Of course there had been a bad breakup, this sort of stuff didnt happen for her, it never had, she should have seen this as being too good to be true. Hugging her legs to her tighter she started trying to make plans in her head on how to best and most politely leave.

Lex swallowed, it seemed she'd fucked up, said something she shouldn't. She wanted to see the woman frazzled, vulnerable, not melancholy and about to leave. She searched her brain for words that seemed to refuse to come. Then to her surprise, Me tapped her leg, then pressed gently against the lock fastened to her collar which didn't really connect to anything. "Oh... Alright." Lex produced a key and removed the lock, pocketing both.

Me took a deep breath, rising to her feet to sit next to Rosemary, mirroring the woman's pose, curling her legs up to her chest. "She likes you." Her voice was raspy and almost didn't come out, How long it had been since she'd spoken last? She seemed deeply uncomfortable to be talking. "It's been almost a year. Her rebound period is over. She's ready to start a relationship again. Otherwise she wouldn't have kissed you. She's good. And you're good together. But... she'll be a challenge, helping her forget. It's worth it if you're willing to do that though. She's one of the best Domme's in our circle, experienced, rich and controlling in the best way. You should give her a chance." She tasted her mouth, feeling awkward after having spilled so much at once.

Lex looked at her slave as though the woman had just conjured fire out of thin air. "Wow... I've owned her for over half a year now... and I've never heard her say even half as much in one sitting." She said with wide eyes.

Rosemary watched as the lock came off of Me's collar and the woman began talking, her voice gravelly and rough from what sounded like disuse. She sat next to Rosemary, almost touching her and Rosemary listened quietly as she did a better job of explaining what was going on with Miss Kruger. Still Rosemary wasnt so sure, she didnt want to go through the joy of finding a Domme only to lose her because the other woman wasnt ready for that, she would need to be clear with Cornelia about what she wanted if this went forward and from the way her lips were still tingling from that kiss she couldnt be the only one who wanted to see this go forward...could she?

Rosemary looked from Me to the other woman, unsure what to say to them, especially about this. The bald Domme seemed like she could care less about the whole thing, but her body posture was tense and she seemed to be chewing her bottom lip, her eyes flicking up to Cornelia. Then she looked down at the floor. "If...If you think she likes me...I...I would like to...to s-see where this goes." She shuddered, a lot of repressed emotions bubbling to the surface, but these women didnt need to see her like that, she barely knew them. Clearing her throat she looked over at Me. "Thank you."

"I'm shocked." My said teasingly, making the Domme tense up a little.

"Shut up." Cornelia gave her a dangerous look which seemed to glance off of the confident woman.

"Make me." She said teasingly, meeting Cornelia's eyes, seeing her considering it for a moment, rising to strike, but laying back down, defeated by her pray. "She's real cute. If you adopt her, I want to play with her."

"Always." Cornelia smiled at her, glancing over at Rosemary sitting in the sweater, "If my sub doesn't have room for you, I'd find someone else."

My chuckled, going to brush a strand behind her ear but her fingers finding nothing, she rolled her eyes at herself. "Stop it." She stuck her tongue out teasingly. "You'll get me started." She grinned broadly, reminding Cornelia that regardless of everything, she really hadn't changed much since they met. She took a deep breath, leaning on the mop and looking at Rosemary, "You like her, huh?"

Cornelia snorted. "So thats why you stayed up here to help me clean, to see if I had a crush on the new girl? Me, this isn't High School."

"High School never ends, chér, haven't you heard? Or must I smash some pumpkins to remind you?" She laughed at her own joke. "But you do." At a raised eyebrow from the raven haired woman Me scoffed. "Oh please Im your best friend, you dont think I can tell when your crushing?"

Cornelia brushed a hand through her hair, before waving it dismissively at My. "I don't know her, we just met today."

"That's nice. And you like her."

Cornelia exhaled sharply. "And I like her...a little...maybe."

My burst out laughing, "What are you? An actual tsundere? You like her. You should invite her out, go eat whatever garbage Germans like. Meat stuffed with meat served with meat?"

"I'd deny it but that honestly sounds like sausage and schnitzel, so..." She shrugged, a grin on her face. It faltered quickly, "It sounds nice, But..."

"But nothing, chér. You can't wait for her. Its been almost a year. She's not coming back."

Cornelia's jaw tightened, "She could."

"She won't. And even if she did, it wouldn't be healthy. For either of you! But fine, wait for her. While you do, play with this new toy you found. It's at least better than moping around."

Cornelia finished the stage, looking down at Rosemary with a mix of emotion, she looked so sweet in the comfy sweater, vulnerable and soft... and sad. Like she was desperately hoping for someone to save her, to treat her right. She was a lost pup out in the rain, and Cornelia wished she could be heartless enough to keep walking but... she knew she didn't.

The tall woman found the band holding up her hair, releasing it in a rain of ink colored strands. She took a breath, finding her stride, her confidence, her power in the motion to the table. She saw Me on the sofa which surprised her, as she got there the sub smiled broadly at her before slinking onto the floor and presenting her neck dutifully to her Domme who replaced the lock. Cornelia raised an eyebrow at it but ignored it for now. She was about to speak but her eyes fell on the words on the sweater, she ground her teeth for a second, "I'd like to speak with you." She said calmly, clearly not wild about asking permission.

It was a quiet group on the sofa after her initial speech Me fell silent only giving a grunt of a nod or a shake of her head to any question Rosemary tried to pose, she blushed after the third question and though she pressed up against Rosemary in what the young redhead felt was the bald woman's way of comforting her she just wouldnt speak anymore.

That was when Lex spoke up. "You should give it up little one, Me has said all she intends to for now, but you should feel honored I've only ever seen My get even close to that much out of her. She's just not much of a talker."

"Im sorry," Rosemary said quietly, but Me just smiled and nudged her playfully. When Cornelia came back with My, Me slid to the floor and crawled back to Lex who took out the lock and clasped it back on the collar. My knelt next to her and nuzzled her like one dog would another and she heard Me giggle a bit.

"Oh behave you two, I am not in the mood to look after puppies tonight," Lex said rubbing her temples. Me stayed silent but with a mischievous glint in her eye My barked up at the bald Domme. Lex slumped in her seat. "Fuck," she muttered.

12