Rosemary and Cornelia Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rosemary was torn away as Cornelia spoke asking to speak to her. For a moment Rosemary was confused until she remembered the sweater, that in it she wasnt a bottom and Cornelia needed to ask permission. "Oh, umm, yes...ok," She said as she stood up and followed Cornelia toward a more private part of the club, the sweater swinging almost to her knees.

Cornelia leaned against a booth, wanting to stand. She looked a bit like a loitering High Schooler trying to look cool, right down to the way she scratched her hair awkwardly before being able to talk. "I had a lot of fun." She admitted, letting her eyes fall to Rosemary with a gentle smile, "I'd ask if you did too but... I think I know the answer." She grinned knowingly. "Listen... if you'd like to do it again, I'd like to. Not now, it's getting late and I have work. But... later? I drove you here so I can drive you home." She offered, scratching the back of her head awkwardly. "Or...I can take you back to my place. You can sleep there...I mean...if-if you want."

Rosemary looked down at the floor as Cornelia spoke but hearing how awkward the woman was being caused her to look back up and it struck her that the woman was just as awkward as she was with this, maybe more so. She listened to Cornelia trying to get up the courage to say what she wanted, she smiled as the woman fumbled with her words and moved forward taking Cornelia's hand as she finished speaking. She heard a sharp intake of breath from the older woman. "I...I did have fun, this place...it brought a lot of good stuff back," she didnt mention the bad that had come with it. "I would want to do this again, I...I would like to sleep at your place, but..." She gulped and took a deep breath, it needed to be said, she had to mark down this rule once and for all. "Me and...and the...the bald woman, I dont know her name, they told me your out of a bad break up...and...and I wont be a rebound." Her voice had been tiny, almost scared until those final five words. Those were said firmly a look of determination on her face. "I would like to explore this with you, see where it goes, but if we do...if your going to be with me, you need to be with me." She hated saying it, she didnt want to add to this woman's pain. Looking down she fell silent, not knowing what else to say.

Cornelia paused, a sour expression coming over her face. "Of course she did." Cornelia scowled back towards the table, with her pose and iron glare combined with her leather gloves and jacket made her look like a delinquent. Looking back at the small woman in front of her she sighed, "It's true... it was bad." She admitted, her eyes shifting away, a tinge of pain coming over her face. "But... it's been a long time." She scratched the back of her head, clearly frustrated. A long sigh came through her. When her eyes returned to Rosemary she seemed different, her frustration melted, the glare she'd held when she'd whipped Rosemary's breast was back in full force. "Did you feel neglected just now, pet?" She asked teasingly, "When screaming for me." She took the same strand of Rosemary's hair again, "You're getting ahead of yourself, but..." She chuckled softly, her iron glare hypnotizing the tiny woman. "If I do decide to adopt you, you'll have me. Fully. Now then, are you willing to work for it?"

The pain on the older woman's face couldnt be more plain, it was evident that she was still hurting, but she...there seemed to be a part of her who was ready to move on. Rosemary bit her lip, was it worth it to try to help her do that. Me had said she was one of the best. Looking up at the stage Rosemary had to admit, she had enjoyed herself, more than enjoyed herself. The young redhead had loved being up there, being under the control of the dominant woman...of...of being her plaything. She shuffled her feet, still hugging the sweater around her, this was her chance to say anything she wanted. "I'm willing to work for it, but if...if you do adopt me then...your with me, I'm your sub, I dont care if you share me out or...or make me watch you go down on someone else. I actually think I might enjoy that, but I'll be your sub..." She looked up at the other woman and there was some worry in her eyes as she emphasized that tiny bit. She didnt want to put in the work only to be discarded later. "Deal?" She finally asked.

Cornelia thought for a moment. "Deal." She smiled down at the woman who was not quite her sub but... Unless Rosemary truly fucked up or Cornelia did something to chase her away, the Domme couldn't imagine her calling the woman much else in the near future. She continued to play with the woman's hair, enjoying the texture. Letting it drop after a minute or two she spoke "Come. It's getting late. Oh, and just so we're clear, I have work very early in the morning, when I say you can sleep with me, we'll be sleeping. Then when I get home..." She looked the woman over, "Well... like I said, I want to see how much you're willing to work for it. We'll see what happens." She flashed a teasing smile.

12