Rosemary and Cornelia Pt. 06

Story Info
Some fun in the car.
4k words
4.8
2.1k
00

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/29/2024
Created 11/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 6 Rosemary and Cornelia continue their conversation, with a little fun in the car. Enjoy!

The young woman found she was enjoying the touches from the other woman. In fact she didnt just enjoy them, she hound she loved them! She loved the way Miss Kruger played with her hair, caressed her cheek, tweaked her nipples, each touch sent a jolt of pleasure through her body. "Im fine with that, my work is largely based on random people calling me in and as you know I usually can make enough that I can go quite a while between jobs, though thats not a guarantee." She smiled back at the woman. "I...I suppose I should probably return this sweater before we leave though," she said as they began walking back toward the sofa. She hugged it to her again, it felt nice. Then she pulled it off over her head as they got close to the sofa and she handed it back to Me. "Did...did you make this?" She asked the almost mute woman. Me took it back and nodded her head. "I was wondering...do you...can you make one for me? I...I can pay."

Me smiled proudly, giving an enthusiastic nod. She looked to My who was already halfway up on the sofa, leaving behind a half-satisfied Domme who had a look in her eyes that suggested that the talkative brat would pay for that. Lex was momentarily sated by Me returning to her in a redoubled effort. "Here," My fished through the bag which seemed to contain quite an array of things, "Aha!" She stuck a business card into Rosemary's hand. 'Me oh My, bondage gear and whatever else your secret heart desires' "Has my number on it, just write me the specifications for what you want, or if you're not sure, we can work it out between us, I'll make some suggestions." She winked cutely.

Rosemary took the card and smiled at My, she liked both the bald headed subs, she decided. Me was sweet and seemed like someone willing to help others just because it was the nice thing to do. Whereas My was obviously the troublemaker but Rosemary liked that too. Troublemakers could always be fun. "Thanks, I will," she would probably do it tomorrow while Cornelia was at work.

"Leaving already?" Lex looked up at Cornelia, defiantly, practically snarling, not angry, just challenging. "Aren't you going to let me say hi to your new plaything?"

Cornelia looked to Rosemary to gauge her reaction. She didn't seem overly influenced by Lex' barking.

Upon hearing Lex's comment about letting her say hi Rosemary looked up at Cornelia, her face was a calm mask, not betraying anything of how the young redhead felt. Finally she said. "You told me I needed to work for it, if...if you want to share me out, well thats part of our deal." Lex was...well Rosemary didnt hate her, of all three bald women she seemed to have gotten the least feel for the Domme, but she certainly seemed unrefined in her approach next to Cornelia. Rosemary was confident that she was relatively inexperienced next to the raven haired Domme.

Cornelia felt her heart skipping another beat when the woman spoke, so willing to please, so eager. She was adorable. She locked eyes with Lex whose eagerness could be felt through the room, she'd seen what Rosemary could take, and now she wanted to stress test it, that was just who she was. "No." She said sternly, a hint of teasing in the back of her throat. She liked the disappointed, defiant pout on Lex's face, but the disappointment on My's face made her a little sad. "I have work." She said simply.

"Boo! You always have work!" Lex called out defiantly.

"Well, we can't all work for our submissives. What do they do if you show up late? Make you give them a slap on the wrist?"

Lex burst out laughing, "Something like that." She admitted.

"Lex is actually a model employee." My said with a soft grin. "It's Me who sometimes shows up late." Me shrank, her eyes wide, surprised to be called out like that. My chuckled, petting her head, "No worries, Moin petit chérie. You work hard when you finally get there." She winked, making Me blush. My's accent made it clear that she knew more than to say 'chér', she likely spoke French fluently.

"You sure I can't convince you to stay?" surprisingly, Lex was talking to Rosemary, not Cornelia, "Don't worry, we'll be sure to get you home, even if your legs will probably have given out." She smiled sadistically, the flash in her eye indicating that she meant it quite literally.

Cornelia rolled her eyes, "I'll see you soon." The tall Domme discarded Lex's clothes into the woman's lap, then grabbed her clothes, swinging the jacket over herself and opting to carry the rest. She looked to Rosemary, silently encouraging her to do the same. She waved to the bald women, beginning to walk away, expecting Rosemary to follow, but if she didn't...well...it would hurt, a thought that surprised the Domme.

"Well seeing as I dont know when we'll get another shot with you I think this may be in order," My said placing a hand behind Rosemary's head and beginning to pull her in. But out of the corner of her eye My saw Me tense slightly. A movement so small that no one else would have ever noticed it. So with a shrug she tapped Rosemary on the nose going. "Boop," before letting the young redhead go and going over to sit behind Me, wrapping her in her arms and nuzzling her neck lightly, whispering soothingly into her ear.

Rosemary swallowed, her throat dry as she stared in confusion at the three other women and then at Cornelia walking away, the tall Domme not even giving her time to get dressed, did she expect her to walk outside naked. "You better hurry girl if you want to go with her," Lex said slyly. "Corney doesnt like to be kept waiting and if your aiming to be her sub a little public nudity is going to be something you'll need to get used to."

"Dont worry," My followed up. "There shouldnt be that many people out on the streets, I dont think Cornelia is looking to have the cops called on you."

Swallowing Rosemary scooped up her own clothes and hugging them to her chest she scampered off after Cornelia. Looking under the sofa My pulled out a pair of Converse tennies. "Hmm...looks like she forgot her shoes," then she started to laugh as they watched Rosemary follow Cornelia out the door.

Cornelia gave a sly smile, watching the girl struggle to come up behind her, half dressed and struggling to be somewhere around half-decent by the time they left the club. "You looked like you wanted to play all night." She observed with a gentle teasing tone. "They would have let you go until you were fully satisfied, and then some. Why did you hurry after me?" Her tone was teasing but she genuinely wanted to hear the answer, wanted to know what went through the woman's head.

The tall woman lead Rosemary out into the parking lot, her car parked near the entrance. A symbol of a snake forming a C sat on a stone in front of the spot, marking it as hers. Her car was a large muscle car which still seemed elegant and functional. Clean and cared for, expensive and not too flashy while not being pedestrian. The chrome black car suited her, at least she thought so. She looked over her shoulder to see where the girl had gotten to, she hadn't seemed to have followed her outside.

Rosemary stopped as Cornelia asked her question, she thought about that and looked back at the three women, all three of whom she noticed were still staring back at them. "I...I think I would have fun with them...a lot of fun, but there's no room in that dynamic for a permanent fourth. I think the occasional play would be fine with them...but I would never really be one of them." At least that's how it had seemed to her, sure Lex had seemed as though she had been willing but Rosemary felt sure that was the bluster of a Domme wanting to appear powerful. My looked like she might have been willing, but there was something between her and Me, and Rosemary didnt want to get in the way of it. "Besides, I...I liked the way you played with me, I...it made me feel things, things I havent felt in...since..."

Her mouth closed, she didnt know how to explain it and she didnt want to talk about Don, the scars on her back itched a bit and she rolled her shoulders, those werent the only scars he had left but they were the most visible, most were mental. That was where he had started, shaking her head, trying to shake him, Rosemary noticed the door swinging closed, just catching a glimpse of Cornelia's black hair. The young redhead was only clutching her clothes, not even dressed and she didnt clearly remember where they had parked, would she be out in the street naked by stepping through those doors? Taking a deep breath she went through them and found herself in the beginning of a parking cellar. Sighing with relief she looked around and spotted Cornelia next to her car and she walked toward it.

Cornelia allowed a smile to spread on her lips, "So you're looking for someone who will adopt you, properly?" She asked teasingly. She caught Rosemary's crimson strands again, "I'm glad. Going bald would be shame for you." She caught a glimpse of fear in Rosemary's eyes as she spoke, making her smile broaden. "Don't worry, I won't let them touch you like that. Don't want to ruin that pretty face of yours." She pulled the nude woman past her and holding her up against the cold steel of her car. "The rest of you, however..." She let her eyes wander playfully over her, having to admire just how incredibly beautiful the little woman was. "You make me feel things I haven't in too long as well." She admitted, leaving a soft kiss against the woman's temple before quickly moving into her car. She took a moment to calm her breathing, reminding herself that she did have work in the morning, and that she didn't have time to quench the roaring fire that had been building in her since they started their flirting. Her mask was back up by the time Rosemary had made it to the other side and entered the car.

Rosemary looked down at the asphault. Luckily it was smooth so it didnt hurt her bare feet, but she didnt pay any real attention to that anyway. She was thinking about Cornelia's question. Is that what she wanted, really? What if it turned out like last time? Looking up she saw the taller woman looking at her and she felt an overwhelming desire to be with her. Finally she spoke. "Yes...I...I think I am looking for that." She smiled as Cornelia reached out and began playing with her hair again but it quickly turned to a look of horror as Cornelia mentioned the other three wanting to shave her head. "Please I do not want that," she stated emphatically.

Then Cornelia took her by the shoulders and spun her around so that her back was pressed against the car. She watched as the Domme eyed her up and down and she swallowed dryly. "You...you make me feel things too..." She replied quietly, he eyes closing as she saw Cornelia draw closer, but all the taller woman did was kiss her temple before letting go and getting into the drivers seat. Rosemary stood there for a moment, looking confused, aroused and very frustrated before she had the sense of mind to go to the passenger seat and get in.

Cornelia pulled out with efficient grace. The large car was rather unwieldy but the woman was clearly a more than experienced driver. She felt herself growing increasingly frustrated, her body starting to burn and she feared she'd need to change underwear before bed. She looked to the woman next to her. Rosemary wasn't just turned on, she seemed to be dying from desperation. Cornelia blinked in surprise. She'd pressed the woman up against the car and teased her a bit and this was the result? "You're a real pervert, huh?" She asked with an amused tone. "You just came on stage in front of everyone. I brought you to a state of exhaustion, and all you look like you haven't gotten off in weeks." She said teasingly. "You even considered touching yourself in the club, didn't you? Honestly," She chuckled, "How long do you spend masturbating?" Her mischievous smile shone with teasing delight.

Rosemary squirmed in the seat, she could see how restless Cornelia was as well, but didnt bring it up, she was surprised when Cornelia spoke to her though and her more than apparent level of horniness. Well it had been a solid six months before that night since she had done anything with anyone that wasnt run on batteries or her own hand. "Yes Mistress, I did consider doing that," she answered truthfully, though she was unsure if Cornelia had been looking for an answer to that question or not. Though she knew she wanted an answer to the next one. Squirming even more in her seat she answered in a whisper. "Every night, until I've had at least one orgasm, but...but its not the same, it feels emptier somehow, I dont enjoy it as much. I want more."

"Hm?" Cornelia looked the woman over, making sure to never take her eyes off the road for more than a second. "Why don't you go ahead and show me? Tell me if it feels less empty when you're doing it in front of me." Her sly smile grew, "I think I told you, I quite like to watch."

Rosemary looked up in surprise at the woman driving. She had never received a request like this. The car was already pulling out onto the main road and though it was dark it was still early enough that there were plenty of cars still out on the road. "But...but Mistress, the...the other cars, what if we stop and someone else sees me?" She asked, though the thought only got her hotter.

Cornelia's hand found Rosemary's leg, squeezing her thigh gently. "I like my sluts obedient." She didn't look at Rosemary, her eyes planted on the road. "Didn't you say you were ready to work to impress me? I suppose I did make the mistake of making it sound like a suggestion." She squeezed the thigh, "touch yourself. I want to watch you squirm." She ordered. Her tone stern but teasing.

Cornelia's hand began squeezing Rosemary's thigh, gently at first but as she spoke it got a bit harder, enough to make Rosemary squirm in her seat. "Y-Yes Mistress, Im sorry Mistress," she said quickly before she placed her clothes down on the floor of the car and spread her legs. Looking out the window she bit her lip nervously before she started running her fingers along her slit, only lightly dipping her finger into her cunt at first as she warmed herself up and watched her juices start to flow. At the same time her other free hand was reaching up and flicking her nipple rings, causing her to moan loudly as she pushed two fingers into her cunt and her back arched as her moan turned to a sharp gasp. She was already so turned on that it wasnt a long trip until she was sweating and panting like a bitch in heat, three fingers now working away inside her.

"Wow... you don't hesitate for long pet." She smiled devilishly. She felt the need to be touched herself grow. Her breathing picking up the pace. She ignored it, she wasn't going to get off tonight and she preferred it that way, even if her body disagreed. She heard the voice grow louder next to her, resignation thrown to the wind. She waited until the last moment, when Rosemary was practically cumming. The womans hand struck down to grab the slender wrist and pull it away from the cunt whose juices were filling the car with a heavy aroma of sex and need. "When you're with me." She started, her words slow and stern. "You will ask permission before cumming." She looked down at the quivering, tortured woman, "be sure to remember it. Or I'll end up leaving you like this every time you get overeager." She licked her lips. If she wasn't getting off... at least her sub could share in her pain tenfold.

Rosemary's back arched as she was about to go over the edge when she felt an iron grip close on her wrist and pulled her hand away from her cunt, juices still dripping from it and onto the interior of the car. Rosemary looked over at Cornelia, her eyes glassy with lust and it took her a few moments to understand what the other woman was saying as her body began to come down from the high. The smell of sex and arousal was thick in the air and it kept a bit Rosemary stimulated enough that she desperately wanted to shove her fingers back into her pussy and continue, but she had enough presence of mind to listen as she was told she would need to ask permission to cum. "Y-Yes Mistress," her words sounded thick and slow even to her, but Cornelia nodded and let go of her hand and Rosemary eagerly went back to fingering her slick cunt, keeping enough presence of mind to ask permission once she got close, her eyes closed in utter bliss as she tried to build up that feeling of arousal again.

Her fingers plunged deep inside her and soon she was almost back to where she had been. Rosemary could feel her pussy walls squeezing her fingers, contracting as she got closer to orgasm and she began to pant, the orgasm inside growing stronger even than it would have been before she was stopped the first time, soon her whole body was stiff as she fought to hold back the orgasm until she couldnt stand it anymore. "Please Mistress," she whined out, her head thrown back against the seat. "Please may I cum!"

Cornelia reached a hand over to pet the back of Rosemary's head, quickly coming to love the texture of the woman's hair. "God you're cute... " She caught Rosemary's eye for a second, a mix of emotions, desire, need and an almost pained control playing in the Domme's eyes. Like Everything pulled her in one direction but she was holding herself back for some reason. "But no." She couldn't hide the smile that spread on her face, she didn't try to. The simple syllable was spoken clearly and concisely but not demanding as much as it was a simple law being put on her, a spoken truth. "I need you to learn my rules. If I allow you to cum then you might simply forget. I have to be stern, you understand. After all, my pet can barely count to five. So my lessons have to be clear." She said teasingly.

Rosemary felt herself press her head against Cornelia's hand, she was finding she loved the feel of the woman touching her hair, rubbing her head. Her fingers did not stop and she was getting to a point where stopping would become impossible, it was almost painful, keeping herself from an orgasm when she heard that earth shattering word. With effort she pulled her fingers away from her cunt and a gush of juices came surging out. She shuddered but it wasnt an orgasm, not even close and she moaned in disappointment. Her fingers were sticky and coated in her own juices, her legs slick with it. She was panting heavily as she came down almost painfully once more from that soaring high. She could see her cunt twitching, her lower body giving slight bucks as the pleasure tried to find an alternate way to escape her body. She suddenly felt very drained and her head flopped forward a bit, the need was clear on her face but she wouldnt disobey Cornelia. She needed to prove she was worth keeping.

Cornelia chuckled audibly, "You really are a gusher... Do you have work tomorrow?" Seeing the woman shake her head, her eyes grew dominant, "Then be sure to spend some time tomorrow cleaning the mess you made in my car." Her words were cold and almost threatening. She let the rest of the car ride be mostly quiet, turning on the radio on some rock station and letting it fill the air.

Cornelia lived in a suburban area, quant and idyllic, the kind of place with a lot of families and old people, a bit away from the city. "I'm glad my garage connects to the house, that way my nosy neighbors won't see the slut I brought home. What do you think they'd they say if they saw you, hmm? Dripping wet, barely dressed, slut painted all over your face?" She didn't give the woman a chance to answer, the powerful motor dying down and Cornelia leaving the slut to stew in her own desperation. She walked ahead, entering the two story building and stretching her arms over her head, realizing that it had been awhile since she swung such a heavy whip with such intensity, her arms were going to be sore the next day.

12