Rosemary and Cornelia Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The house was nicely interiorized but it felt empty, subtle discoloration of the dark walls suggested that the living room was once decorated with large paintings on several of the walls, all of them having been recently removed. There were few decorations, the house lacking life in general, oppressive and cold. No real color seemed to be anywhere to be found, a house in greyscale, much like the woman who owned it. "Shower, you're disgusting." She ordered, nonchalantly, "And I meant what I said, I have work in the morning," She looked at the clock with a sigh, "early morning. We'll sleep. When I get home I'll introduce you properly to my place, to me." She send a sly smile over her shoulder, catching the woman in her gaze and holding her there for a moment before snapping her fingers in a throwing motion, ordering her forward. "Up the stairs, second on your right."

The car ride after that was mostly silent with Cornelia ordering Rosemary to clean the mess she had made in the car and Rosemary simply replying. "Yes Mistress." Then the radio was on, it was a classic rock station which meant a lot of songs from the seventies and eighties but that sort of music was where Rosemary tended to live anyway, so she tried to focus on the music, to take her mind off her twitching cunt and her desperate need to cum.

Closing her eyes, she let the music wash over her. She didnt quite doze but her breathing did slow significantly and by the time they rolled up to Cornelia's house and pulled into the garage the need to cum was almost gone...but not quite. She listened as Cornelia spoke, reminding her of what a slut she was, of how she had acted and her face took on a deep shade of red and she thought about Cornelia's neighbors and what they might say. From the looks of the neighborhood there were plenty of older people and younger families. She was a bit slower than Cornelia in getting out of the car, the whipping and orgasm at the club and the twice near orgasms in the car having made her stiff and a bit sluggish, still she followed Cornelia into the home and was immediately struck with how...unlived in it looked. There was almost no sign that this was a place where someone lived. It seemed so...so sad.

12