Rosemary and Cornelia Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I understand." She ripped a tissue from the roll and offered it to the girl. "It's not weakness to accept that your past affects you. It's just how things are." She felt strange saying it, knowing that she herself felt that anytime she showed this kind of emotion she would hide it away under lock and key. But... she knew it was good advice, so what if she couldn't live by it herself, didn't make it less true. She caught a glimpse of the large minimalist clock on the wall, gritting her teeth in annoyance. "I have to get to bed soon, pet." She said with a hint of a displeased growl in her voice. "I have to be out the door at 6." She explained, looking at the food she still hadn't eaten and realizing she would have to eat and go straight to bed which always made her feel a bit queasy, she wished she'd prepared a salat instead of something with so many oils.

"Y-Yes Miss K...Mistress..." Rosemary stumbled, not really sure how she should address the woman, she liked calling her Mistress, it felt good, but she was not this woman's collared slave, so she didnt have a claim to call her Mistress, but she wanted to assure Cornelia once more of where she stood. She dabbed at her eyes with the tissue before wiping her nose. There was clear disappointment that they would not be able to play anymore that night, but also a slumped look, as though she was emotionally drained and her eyes still held a sadness in them. She didnt want to show those feelings, she wanted Cornelia to see a stronger person, someone who could take a life as her sub, not someone who was broken and trying to piece herself together. As Cornelia sat to eat Rosemary picked up her fork once again and resumed eating.

Cornelia ate slowly, there was a meticulousness to just about all of the woman's movements which was exemplified with the slow almost calculated strokes of her knife and fork. She didn't speak, either too drained to do so or simply wanting to concentrate on the almost meditative eating. She finished up, taking the plates and putting them in the dishwasher. She stretched, "I don't have an extra toothbrush, you can just go to bed. I hope your teeth won't fall out from that." She smirked, walking to the bathroom to get ready. Thankfully she'd already removed her makeup and everything which meant she pretty much just had to brush her teeth. She didn't bother with moisturizing and the rest of her evening routine, she was about to die anyway, so it wasn't like it would matter anyway.

Rosemary for her part tore into the food, she herself was not a good cook and it was usually takeout or something in a box for her. When she tasted Cornelia's food the spice of the siracha and the sweetness of the honey melted on her tongue and sent her taste buds soaring. She couldnt get enough of it. She was also hungry from the nights events which added to her desperation to eat. Soon she was practically licking the plate clean, trying to get it all off. She almost moaned in disappointment when Cornelia took the plate away and got up following the older woman upstairs. "I think I'll be ok for one night," she said in reply trying to keep up a lighthearted mood. She was exhausted and didnt think of being in a strangers house at all as she stripped naked before going to the restroom, her eyes already half closed before she sat on the toilet to relieve herself, not even really noticing that Cornelia was in the bathroom as well as she let go her stream of piss before cleaning herself off and washing her hands. Heading out into the bedroom she paused looking at the bed, unsure. Cornelia had not indicated another room for her to go in, so she must intend for her to sleep here and she flopped into what she assumed was Fay's side.

Cornelia raised an eyebrow at the girl, she apparently didn't have much shame (which she'd already known) nor respect for privacy which was a bit more concerning. That was fine, Cornelia could always beat manners into her if the need arose.

Rosemary wasn't the first other woman to sleep on that side of the bed since it had become vacant, but it never felt natural. She dressed down to her pale skin, she looked almost like a vampire in the light from the dim lamp against her porcelain skin and black hair. She hadn't shaved in awhile, her hair betraying that she was clearly naturally blonde. She slipped under the covers, almost instinctively grabbing hold of Rosemary and pulling her into a soft spoon, "Is your back alright?"

Cornelia came in turning off the lights and walked to her side of the bed, once in Rosemary felt her tug her into a spooning position, she seemed to fit perfectly with the older woman. "Yes Mistress, its all right." The marks no longer stung, both the ointment at the club as well as the shower had soothed them. Snuggling deeper into the Domme's embrace Rosemary closed her eyes, feeling the comfort and warmth the other woman brought and feeling content to be with her like this. Rosemary had gotten so used to being alone that some manners had been lost to her as well as some feelings. The feeling of laying next to someone in bed, someone you may like, feeling them press up against you. She missed that most of all. She closed her eyes and tried to sleep

12