Roses & Thorns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That your reaction was primitive ...your need controlled your desire as much as I did." My hand pulls down the front of the basque that barely covers her breasts pushing the garment down to finally expose her porcelain breasts and the dark areola that surround her pert bullet like nipples.

As my fingers idly graze over her sensitive erogenous skin she lets go of a whimpered breath.

"By your continued submission I can demonstrate further across the night."

***********

Slipping myself from her sated body I press up over her my dick soaked from her latest coaxed heavy release.

My body aches from my own exertion off the back a night of little to no prolonged periods of sleep. I had used Tabitha's willing submission five more times across the night goading and coaxing her both verbally and physically to heavy wanton climaxes on each occasion, keeping her physically bound by the simple red lengths of silk and holding her in the darkness of the blindfold throughout.

Tabitha's exposed chest rises and falls on breathless exhaustion as I look down upon her.

She lays on her back, completely naked now, restrained once more to each corner of the bed just as she had the first time I had benefitted from her submission. Her toned body held taught by the now hideously creased and tangled silk lengths of material that tether to each corner the bed frame.

Slipping from the bed I head towards the rooms en-suite bathroom stepping through the shrivelled rose petals that litter the dark red carpet of the hotels master suite.

The cold tile floor of the bathroom chills my feet as I reach for the faucet and turn on the shower set behind the solid glass partition. Within moments I step into the swirling hot mist of the shower. The close to scalding water cleanses me whilst easing aching tired muscles. I let the water fall over me for a good ten minutes as I contemplate everything that has transpired over the course of the night and has preceded this moment of satisfied reflection.

Towelling off I dress into fresh navy suit and crisp white shirt, I gather my remaining belongings from the wardrobe before I pull back the thick dark grey curtains that cover the rooms floor to ceiling window, flooding the room with light from the pale rising sun.

Tabitha remains stretched out naked across the bed as I cast my eyes one last time over her perfect body as it is held down across the wide dishevelled bed. Her body dozing from her own exhausted state, she appears largely oblivious to my presence as I step along the right-hand side of the bed.

Crouching I set an older style model mobile phone on the bedside table next to the empty champagne flute. Turning my attention back to Tabitha I start to loosen the length of red silk that tightly wraps her right wrist, untying the knot causes her to stir as her head lifts slightly from the pillow on which it rests and turns in my direction.

"You may untie yourself when I have left," I softly instruct.

"How... how do you know me?" Tabitha croakily offers.

"We've met before," I ambiguously offer.

"We have?"

"We've held conversation," I continue vaguely.

"W.. where?"

"That's not important," I offer on a soft slightly blunt tone to try to draw the conversation to an end.

"You said you were drawn to me."

"I could see in your eyes..." I offer stepping back away from her and the bed, "...the first time I saw you I saw your desire... your need to be controlled... I knew I could be the one to sate your desire... to meet your need."

I turn my back to her, picking up my overnight bag I head towards the door to the suite.

"Will I ever feel this way again?" Tabitha meekly enquires. "Will I see you again?"

"You never saw me this time," I offer with a wry smile passing my lips. "I will contact you."

"How?" her soft insistence continues.

"There's one last gift for you on the bed side table... my Valentine."

I step through the room and exit the suite without another word or without looking back to her.

**********

Bright mid February sunshine bathes the steps of the Langdon Excelsior as I pull the collar of my over coat across the back of my neck.

Taking a deep breath of cold crisp air into my lungs I exhale and watch the cloud of condensation of my warm breath drift towards the clear blue sky.

"Good Morning Mr Bowen..." the smartly dressed Doorman offers, "...We've not seen you here in a while."

"Work and life has been keeping me far too busy George," I offer on a sincere smile.

"Work still a mess?" George asks politely enough.

"Taking steps to ensure it's getting better" I sincerely answer with a little smirk.

I watch him hail a black cab that pulls across the busy street to idle at the kerb.

"Your Wife and the Boys are keeping well I trust?" George enquiries as he steps ahead of me to open the door to the waiting cab.

"Very Well thank you George" I offer, elaborating no further as I clamber into the back of the cab with my overnight bag and take a seat.

"Where we headed?" the Cab Driver enquires.

"Offices of Bowen Greenslade Jones on Threadneedle Street" I reply watching out the window as the stragglers of the early morning commute make their ways through the busy streets of the City.

**********

~ Three months later ~

The brunette kneels before me on deep red carpet.

My feet straddle her black stocking clad calves as I stand over her.

I feel her tense and hear her wrists pull gently at the brushed steel handcuffs that lock tightly over her slender pale wrists.

A sharp intake of breath accompanies the sensation she feels as I wrap the wide leather collar as tightly as I can around her neck that is exposed by her hair being scraped back into a high ponytail.

"Good girl...." I offer as I fasten the buckles of the black collar. "I promised that we'd take things up a notch... the collar represents your next step... your further surrender to me... Do you understand?"

Tabitha Greenslade-Jones remains silent, the simple deliciously submissive nod of her head speaks more than a thousand words ever could for her.

Stepping around her I look down at her, looking as resplendent as ever in lace detailed black lingerie, the deep colour of the collar matches her now ever-present leather blindfold as I place my fingers under her jaw and tilt her head back against the thick leather collar.

My business partners daughter still has no idea of my identity despite the physical and rhetorical control I now hold over her both her body and her mind.

She now knows control.

  • COMMENTS
6 Comments
erica_suberica_sub3 months ago

Have read this story twice now.... I love it

I'm sure I'll read in full again

BellBabyBellBellBabyBell3 months ago

Bold and beautiful narrative

Dark_Logan_Dark_Logan_4 months agoAuthor

@bobbycull15 - thank you, there may well be mergers or acquisitions.

@anon1 - thanks for your feedback, all may well be confirmed in the fullness of time, this was but Tabitha’s first exposure/experience after all. That phone will ring for her. There may well be scandal.

@anon2 - the sequel will appear within ‘loving wives’ just for you… seeing how you gained everything you needed to know about a character and the state of his marriage from one line of dialogue. Are you a good judge of character?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I loved this until finding out he’s married. Now instead of a sexy Dom he’s just an asshole.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

An excellent piece of story development - nicely done and thanks for sharing.

Do please consider gifting us further storylines. I assume that Tabitha is on some form of birth control - avoiding any risk of scandal.

What symbols of her bondage could she wear to the office? A locked bracelet/cuff, maybe? Thin leather choker? Chastity belt would be going too far - needs maintenance, but might fit invisibly beneath her power suits...

How long could her secret invisible lover keep things going? She is likely to "want more" at some point.

Keep up the good work!!

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Tease Previous Part
Twisted Tales Series Info

Similar Stories

Aiding and Abetting The good guys don't always finish last.in Romance
Fucking My Wife's Preggo BFF Sex with a pregnant milf.in Erotic Couplings
Every Schoolboy's Dream Sex with MILF teacher + dating her hot cheerleader daughter.in Mature
My New Roommate I was just looking for a roommate, I found Suzy.in Erotic Couplings
As You Wish After death, love lives on.in Romance
More Stories