The Tease

Story Info
She knows what she does even when it's too late to consent.
6.5k words
41.9k
28
7

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 02/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dark_Logan_
Dark_Logan_
303 Followers

Sat behind the steering wheel I watch her.

Inconspicuous amongst the chaos around me I'm afforded the luxury the secluded nature of the windscreen provides me to be able to cast my eye over her perfect slender body, squeezed this morning, a warm spring morning, into a pair of tight fitting pale blue jeans and a white shirt that's sheer enough to reveal a tight white vest underneath.

She genuinely has a happy, personable demeanour, a real social butterfly amongst all the other parents who have the time, and the inclination, to stop and talk at this time of a morning. Opinion of her is split; she is either loved or loathed.

Personally I don't honestly have much of an opinion of her, she is harmless. My mind more focussed in this moment on the time, I need to be away I've a little over an hour to handle a journey that should take an hour and fifteen at best. I'm hemmed in though. Caught up in the heavy traffic of the school run. A regular Thursday morning occurrence, the natural solution to this issue would be to handle my diary better on the only day of the week my Son stay with me overnight.

Indicating I eventually force a gap and pull my Silver Land Rover Discovery into the steady crawl of traffic on the grass verge lined single lane as I crawl along a little over five miles an hour. Concentrating on my driving and others cars around me I still keep my eye on her, Kim, Kimberley Brayburn.

Continuing to creep along the lane in the snake like procession of SUV's and Estate Cars I watch her step away from her conversation a fake laugh and smile gushes from her lips, a false exchange I had sensed throughout my casual observation, her disinterested body language even more painfully evident given that I can't hear what's being said.

As she steps away as she steps in my direction, I see her smile fade instantly on the previous exchange.

I keep watching her as she heads along the pavement towards me, looking left and right, her shoulder length dark brown hair catching the gentle breeze. As she approaches me, she makes eye contact with a furtive little side glance, a fresh smile creeps across her face, a far more sincere smile I consider, unless her painfully false personality now also sucks me in.

As she draws level to me and the traffic grinds to a halt yet again, I electronically drop my window.

"How are you?" I offer, not sure I genuinely care.

"Good thanks stranger and you?" Kim offers leaning forward to talk through the open window, her hands slipping down her thighs, she doesn't bend over quite enough to afford me a glimpse down the front of her loose white shirt I consider.

"Stranger?... I'm here every Thursday..." I offer the mock offence with my sarcasm barely restrained, "...you're just too busy gossiping to notice."

"Well..." she offers a little playfully, bashful even, as she sweeps her wind-swept hair off her face behind her left ear. "...there's always so much to discuss for such a small little community primary school."

"Yeah..." I shrug, "...I guess mine and Tara's divorce is very old hat by now."

"So last year Andy..." Kim offers with a soft chuckle, "...move on."

Behind me I hear the gentle beep from a beat up looking Red Renault hatchback, a gentle insistence inferred that I move forward into the minimal gap that's barely opening up ahead of me.

"Like from my divorce..." I offer with a grin, "... I better move on."

Kim chuckles once more, straightening before offering, "We should grab a Coffee sometime... have a proper catch up."

"Sure," I find myself offering without any genuine commitment.

"Great... see you soon" she offers equally uncommitted as she steps away, walking alongside of the Land Rover on the narrow pavement.

As she steps away, I can't help but glance back it wing mirror, noting the way the light blue denim jeans cling to her slender thighs and pert ass.

For all her bubbly, flirty sociable nature I know Kimberley Brayburn is married to the personality vacuum that is James Brayburn. I've known the couple since our Sons started at the same school a little over three years ago. Fifteen years her senior, a private Doctor by trade. The story of their coupling is hardly romantic, by my consideration, given she had been his secretary. James Brayburn though is known his affluence, for the level of wealth that isn't just spiteful 'school run' speculation. The latest in a line of Doctors he inherited the family practice years ago. His affluence creates his appeal, I'm probably being judgemental but I see no other reason he could land an attractive far younger girl like her.

He's more aloof than her. Kim thrives in the attention she deliberately seeks. A stay at home Mum these days. I genuinely have no idea what she does with her time between now and three pm, when with a change of clothes from her seemingly vast wardrobe she'll return to collect her son in amongst working the mothers circle of puerile gossip and tittle tattle.

As I drive away she slips from sight, her flirtatious nature is well known. Well received by the other Fathers I still cling to contact and conversation with. To them Kim represents an unobtainable fantasy, a prospect, a glimpse of a moment away from their mundanity. She revels on their goaded attention as much as they do hers.

Finally picking up pace, driving away from the school, despite knowing what I know I'm mindful to ensure the offer of a Coffee together is honoured.

**********

Slipping the black necktie from around my neck I roll the garment tightly, slipping it into the pocket of my fitted black suit trousers.

Thoroughly underwhelmed at what has transpired to ultimately be a waste of a Saturday night. I take a breather, the evening has been full on considering I only operate in a voluntary capacity.

There's a perfectly valid reason I usually avoid such mundane, uninspiring social events as tonight. A group of adults thrust together under the pretence of being friends, simply because their children all attend the same school together. It was the exact level of mundanity I've had to suffer tonight that had convinced me there was more to life than my marriage had been offering me. That and regularly fucking the incredible taught physique of, Natalie the twenty one year old intern who had spent a year working alongside of myself. A smirk passes my lips just at the memory the memory of the wild child I'd discovered who had ultimately cost me my faltering marriage and who I believed I could tame but in truth had barely kept a pace with.

Social events such as the end of year parents 'Dinner and Dance' were not personally missed, not least because the only valid adjective that could be applied was that they were shit. The annual highlight for some it would appear as a fundraiser to help boost the School's feeble budgets. Despite grinning and bearing tonight had been no exception.

There was only one reason I was here tonight, volunteering, giving up my time to act as a barman and now as a general dogs body clearing up a function room, all be it hired at no cost, in the bowels of St Aspens a country Hotel and Spa resort I had never visited until tonight.

Kimberley Brayburn had a lot to answer for. Taking the much needed breather as the vaulted ceiling function room empties of the last of its guests I watch her charm play out on another male, a tall dark haired twenty something who I don't know, or don't even care to know the name of despite having to all intents worked alongside of him all night.

Watching all the signs I recognise play out, the false little laugh, the cock of the head to the left shoulder, the shake of her dark hair, that's recently been styled and cut a little shorter. Kim feigns interest in him to get what she wants. Her natural flirtation playing on her undeniable beauty.

I watch her manicured fingers gently graze his forearm, her other hand clutching the glass of Chardonnay I'd kept permanently topped up across the night, and he falls under her spell. It's like she hypnotises him. Moments later he's stacking away chairs that she had made a half hearted attempt to put away herself, despite being more than capable.

Her petite frame zipped into the black, lace detail mid thigh length cocktail dress that fits tight and presses up her small breasts, her slender toned legs accentuated by black nylons and held up the spike silver stiletto of black ankle strap heels. Her stunning appearance assists her charm, like a rose amongst a sea of thorns compared to all the others in the room tonight, she wouldn't need to make half the effort and still look a vision.

Kim craves attention, she uses her charm and manipulation to gain what she wants from a situation. Something I had discovered myself all to well over the last few months. At first, I had deliberately ducked her insistence on meeting for a coffee, keeping her at arms length to test her sincerity. She had kept pressing until our eventual, perhaps inevitable meet up two months ago,

Her company had been captivating, light natured conversation had easily flowed over two hours of down time I'd created when I should have been working on a presentation.

Another meet up had followed two weeks later, and then a third meet a week after that. The difference to out third meet being that we'd arranged to meet at her home.

An innocuous day time rendezvous on face value a step away from the manufactured Starbucks environment. I'd arrived to discover the smell of freshly brewed coffee and handmade biscuits, but also a five minute hideously awkward overlap with the visit of her Mother-in-Law, Glenda. There was a lack of sincerity in her explanation of her tightly scheduled social calendar that did not sit well with me.

Like a pawn in a game of chess I felt as though I had been played. Glenda Brayburn's sole purpose seemed to me to be to observe my arrival while her son wasn't around. Not knowing what I'd genuinely expected from the meet up I had accepted Kim's awkward apologies but I instantly distrusted her. A burgeoning friendship if, nothing else I convinced myself, cooled as a consequence.

None the less as the principal organiser of tonight's event I had still somehow dropped my guard enough to let her coerce me into my volunteering tonight.

"You'd put a bastard in that given a half a chance wouldn't you?"

I hear the crass comment over my shoulder, turning to see the grin of Matt Jennings, a fellow father who's daughter is a year or two older than my Son. I've known Matt for years as ironically he was at school with my younger brother.

The look of confusion I must give him gains me a further slightly hushed statement

"If I spread those legs, I wouldn't stop fucking her until she was raw... Proper filth a bit of posh like that... they always are."

I can't necessarily agree with his vulgar sentiment, but I can't help but concur on some level with my ruddy faced, slightly overweight associate.

"She's a certain allure" I offer, realising my gaze over her body has been spotted.

"Right filthy little slag I'll bet..." Matt presses stepping alongside of me. "...Apparently she's only with her fella for his money... bet she's always fucking around somewhere... he ain't going to complain as long she's accommodating his needs along the way."

"And you know this how Matt?" I offer, slightly offended for Kim by her vulgar character assassination.

"Obvious ain't it... smoke and fire..." Matt grins "... a dick tease like that must let a few in every now and then."

"I'll bet she never does... it's all an act she just seeks the attention," I offer on a shrug of my shoulders as I make myself busy pulling a white cotton table cloth from over a broad round table.

As much as I want to distance myself from the conversation, not least for fear of being overheard by anyone else around us I still can't help but consider his crude appraisal and logic. Considering if the perfect little housewife really is as perfect is she makes out?

"Watch out... incoming," Matt offers.

Hearing her heels striking he parquet floor of the temporary dance floor between us I glance up and catch her eye. Looking back towards Matty watching him slope away. I find myself gently shaking my head on our exchange.

"Enjoy yourself tonight, Andy?" She offers with a grin as she steps close.

"Yeah... thinking of taking a part time job as a Barman at the weekends now." I offer with dry humour.

"I think you'd fit right in at that Dark Star place I've heard about," Kim smirks.

"You think?" I offer not only aware of the growing reputation of the increasingly infamous venue, but having witnessed during a cocaine fuelled visit with Natalie.

"I've only heard bad things..." she offers her eyes narrow, "...you're far too clean cut for any of that aren't you?"

"Respectable..." I offer my own smirk as she steps even closer, as I had increasingly observed across the night the hideous flirt within her is only exaggerated by steady alcohol consumption. "...I've fooled you at least Kim."

"We'll in that case..." Kim extends her left arm placing her grip lightly over my right shoulder, "...perhaps I shouldn't ask what I was about to

Quirking my right eyebrow, as I attempt to flirtatiously engage with the master deliberately casting my over her form, "You want me to take you clubbing?"

"Well..." Kim offers her eyes looking furtively up at me as she smiles, "...not tonight... I may have had one too many glasses...but you could give me a lift home?"

"What about James?" I genuinely enquire as my eye casts around the room realising of all those under her spell I've not seen her husband since the evening drew to a natural conclusion.

"Well apparently there's a thriving poker scene that operates behind closed doors at St Martin's Primary School"

"Who'd have thought?" I offer sincerely.

"It'll keep him busy for a while," Kim offers on a devilish little smirk before draining the last of the Chardonnay from her glass.

"I was just thinking of heading off..." I offer slipping on my black suit jacket from where it sits on the back of a chair "...give me five I'll pick you up out front."

**********

Minutes after arrival as Kim pays and sees off the exceptionally pretty young looking blonde babysitter I stand with my back to the door of the kitchen, torn.

Turning the little blue pill between my finger and my thumb as I pour red wine from an expensive looking bottle into a wide rimmed glass.

My conscience pulling my mind in several twisted directions at once.

The little pill that's sat in the corner of my wallet for over a year, the last of an expensively procured batch that Natalie had sourced well over twelve months ago. Pills regularly consumed by the two of us fuelling a lifestyle I'd easily adopted. My mind briefly lingering on the heightened sexual passion achieved under the influence of the unknown compounds of the drug known parochially as a 'bluey'.

Dropping the speckled tablet into the glass I spin the liquid to ease the natural process of dissolving the tablet in the dark cherry red liquid.

"Still playing barman?" Kim chuckles as I step towards her across her own thorough modern kitchen.

She sits herself up on a high back stool before a white granite work surface breakfast bar, her left black nylon clad leg crosses over her right accentuating her toned thigh as she reaches for the glass of wine, I hold out for her. As she unknowingly accepts the immoral ruse I play.

"You've got me whipped into shape..." I smirk, watching as she takes a long sip from the glass of French Red. "...your little man servant."

"I could get used to that sentiment..." her eyes narrow yet again as she looks me up and down "....what other services do you offer?"

A crass suggestion crosses my mind, a suggestion I restrain from elaborating on in favour of a raised eyebrow and a sip from the coffee I made myself that sits atop of the breakfast bar.

A little over twenty minutes later I watch as her eyes glaze, dark hazel coloured eyes who's pupils now dilate with black pools. The little blue tablet holds her in it's invisible grip. The potent chemical compound floods Kim's system without any dire consequence or side effect.

"I should get going?" I offer plausibly standing from my stool opposite of her. "I've an early start in the morning."

"Oh...uh...sure" I spot the pout that creeps across her face as I make for the door to the kitchen and the hallway beyond.

Reaching the front door of the lavish property, a far cry from the single room bedsit flat I occupy I hear her heels heavy on the tiled floor behind me.

"Thank you for this evening," Kim offers softly, a rare show of gratitude passing her lips

"You're more than welcome," I sincerely offer as I turn to face her.

Even in her heels I'm taller than her, as she reaches up her left arm slipping around my neck as she leans forwards pressing up and lays a gentle kiss on my right cheek.

I feel her breath fall across my face, our eyes meet. Staring back into her deep dark dilated eyes I could lose myself as she holds my gaze with her for a fraction of a second that feels like forever, before I even realise our lips meet on a passionate wine laced kiss.

Breathlessly I pull away from the kiss, I pull away to test her reaction. Only for her to pull me back into a fierce embrace.

The synthetic aphrodisiac of the surreptitiously administer to Kim controls her now, or dulls her inhibitions. I've only ever seen the effect on two girls, Natalie and memorably her best friend Lily. Both girls had become enthused, their inhibitions lowered considerably and to my benefit. The drug itself had made my experiences euphoric and heightened the sensations experienced. The difference between those results and Kim's reaction being that we had knowingly consumed the substance. I ponder what her reaction will be to the conflict of emotions the little blue pill induces.

Turning her pressing her back to the door I hear her soft groans as my hands slip over the toned slender body I've fantasised about heavily over the last few months, but in truth that I've lusted after for the three years I've known her. Pressing my hands firmly over her breasts through the course detail of the strapless lace dress as her hands clench the back of my neck.

Breathless once more I stand there looking down into her eyes, watching seeing her desire as she gently bites her bottom lip between her teeth.

My hand slips up the front of her skirt, fingers grazing the skin of her thighs, realising to my arousal that she wears stockings or hold ups as I press my fingers to her through a layer of silk sat over her tiny little pussy lips.

Kim groans her teeth gently biting my bottom lips as she breaks the kiss, our eyes meeting once more.

Acting on impulse I take her hand, I lead her, leading her straight up the stair case over my right hand shoulder. My eyes scan the landing as we traverse the dog leg stair and arrive on a landing that passes in both directions. Kim offers no suggestion so I lead her left pressing open an ajar doorway to reveal what seems to be the property's dimly lit master bedroom, their bedroom.

My mind conscious I have no idea when he, James, will be returning. I don't care, the thought he could walk in on us only inspires me, adds to the sordid nature of the circumstances. As I lead her I let her walk into the middle of the room leaving her stood there for a moment facing the immaculately made king size bed, furnished in pristine white cotton bed clothes. My breath deep as I consider how she feel.

Kim turns to face me, a glint in her eye, stood before the bed on which I know she will soon be mine. I watch her intently as I take two steps then slip my arms around her svelte waist. Her gasp fills my ear as I heavily lay my lips across her neck and exposed shoulders. As I kiss her my hands find the zipper at the rear of her dress.

Dark_Logan_
Dark_Logan_
303 Followers
12