Rose's Dolly Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, no... ARGH!"

She gave his cock another suck. "Sorry sweetie, didn't quite hear, you said 'yes', right?"

"Please, HAH!"

Another suck. "God, you know you're lucky to have a dirty little freak who's willing to do ass-to-mouth, right? Most girls would probably think this is gross, don't you think?" She whacked herself in the face with his cock a few times. "You appreciate me, don't you baby?"

"Just... leave my cock alone, please," he gasped.

"Fine." She moved down to grab his calves and bent his legs up so that his ass was exposed to her. "Hmmm, been wanting to put my mouth down here anyway," and she dove between his cheeks, putting her lips around his hole and tonguing greedily at his sphincter.

He shuddered, his breathing uneven. Such a strange sensation, he remembered it well, the wet slimy tongue teasing his hole, prodding, probing. It felt as though his ass was becoming a pussy, becoming a fuckhole, his body being readied for penetration, and it made him writhe with disgust and weird pleasure.

After a time Rose pulled her face off his hole. "Hmmm, you're loving this, aren't you?"

"I... I don't know- AH!"

She put her mouth back on him, driving her tongue into him as deep as it would go. "Hmmm sounds like you're loving it. This the first time you've had your pussy eaten, slut?"

"No..."

"No? Who then?" Her voice was still mostly teasing, but there was a dangerous edge of anger in it, that he knew was probably only going to get worse when he said,

"Iris."

With a low, angry growl she sprang up so that her wild-eyed face was in his face, and her cock, in one terrible plunge, was buried halfway up his ass.

"OW! Ow ow ow..." An initial sharp stab of pain, followed by the lingering persistent sting as his hole struggled to accommodate.

Staring right into his eyes, she continued drilling her cock deeper into him. "You little slut, you're supposed to my bottom, your ass belongs to me. Ooh, it tore me up that they got their hands on you, but Iris took one of your firsts, huh?"

"Y-yeah..." he managed, "they made me, Ganza held me down."

"Rrrrgh, you gave yourself to them, didn't you?" She was buried in him to the base now, his hole stretched to an alarming degree.

"No, no..."

"I bet you kept going back to them, after I left you alone," she growled, withdrawing her cock before she slammed it back into him.

"Ow!"

"I bet you let them use you," slam! "Fuck you," slam! "Over and over," slam, slam, slam! "Didn't you?!" Slam!

Dylan was sobbing now, gasping for air, "No, no, I never let them have me after the one time... Ganza tried to fuck me when I came the next Thursday but I didn't let her."

"Really?" she paused in her assault on his hole, seeming to calm down somewhat. "Is this the first sex you've had since I've seen you?"

He nodded desperately.

"Hmmm," she was sliding her cock out of him again now, "good girl."

Hard, swift slam back into him.

"AH! Ah, ah ah..."

"Such a good girl..." Another hard slam.

"Please..." His voice was shaking.

She continued fucking him in sharp swift brutal strokes, but now she was petting his hair and murmuring sweet little words about what a good bitch he was as she did it. I can't win, he thought miserably, her affection hurts just as bad as her anger.

"Kiss me," she said warmly, followed by a hard thrust. He shook his head, teeth clenched. "I said 'kiss me,'' a fierce edge to her voice.

"No," he said through his clenched teeth.

She growled and dove for his check, biting the flesh of his face hard.

"OW! OW!" He could feel her teeth tear into his skin, and then, "Nnh!" He felt her running her tongue along the wounds she'd just made.

"Kiss me, you little bitch," she growled, "or I'll eat your fucking face."

So he let her fill her mouth with her tongue, noticing the metallic taste of his own blood on her breath. She kept fucking hard into him, he kept grunting in pain, she kept making appreciative little "Mmm," noises. It felt as though she was sucking down his pain noises, as though they were nourishing her somehow. With her pressed against his body, his hard cock was rubbing against her belly, he could feel his own precum on her as she moved on him, and the steady rhythm of her cock grinding against his insides was starting to get him close to another orgasm.

She pulled away from his mouth and leaned down to whisper into his ear, "Ohhh God, I've missed you sweetie. I can't believe I ever let you go. Never doing that again. I mean it this time, Dolly, you're gonna be my bitch forever. Never gonna stop fucking you now, never."

"Ahhh! Ohhh God..." The intensity of the moment pushed him over the top, his cum began to spray out over them, making their bodies slick and slimy as Rose kept fucking into him.

"Hmmm, that really made you happy to hear, huh? Good girl..." She pulled herself up off of him so that she could play with his newly sensitized cock, squeezing and twisting it roughly as she fucked his tender hole with this savage intensity, clearly pushing herself toward a climax.

"Argh, stop, please, mercy!" he begged. God, every bit of abuse his cock and hole had endured was so fresh and raw now in the wake of his second orgasm, and she was still going, as vicious as ever.

"Ohhhhh," she had this unhinged lustful look on her face, "you're so FUCKING cute when you're in pain. Oh God... AH! HAAahhhh..." A rough, uneven volley of deep thrusts as she fucked her cum into him, seeming drunk on the bliss.

As her orgasm came to a finish, her thrusting slowed, she loomed above him with her cock still resting in his hole, this dazed look of satisfaction on her face.

"Hmmmm, I've missed this Dolly," she murmured.

"Yeah, yeah," he said bitterly. He sighed. "Can you just let me go now?"

Rose blinked. "Let you go? Oh no, Dolly, sweetheart, we're just getting started..." She pulled her cock out of him and got up off the bed, walking toward the far wall of her room.

Dylan felt the dread rising in him. "But, you came though..."

"Yeah, just the once," Rose shot back, "whereas you got off twice. That's no fair, so... I'm gonna keep you here til we're even."

Dylan groaned. "Please, just..."

He stopped short when he saw her walking back over, a thin wooden switch in her hand, a big malicious grin on her face.

"Oh no, nope..."

"Thing is though, Dolly," she smirked, "Now that I've cum I don't think I'll be satisfied with more of the same, so we're gonna need to kick things up a notch."

She struck him across the chest with the switch; it happened to quick for him to even cry out, just a sudden sharp shock followed by a lingering sting, a bright red line emerging on his chest where the switch had struck, and a belated "Annhhh..."

"Ooh," Rose ran a finger along the new red line, "pretty!" In a few quick strokes she added a few more along his chest and belly.

Dylan writhed in pain on the bed. "Ow, owowowww..."

"Ooh, they're starting to bleed a little," Rose cooed, and she leaned down over his chest to lick his wounds.

"Ahhhahhh..." it was a soothing sensation in a way, but when she looked up at him, eyes burning with sadistic glee, all he could say was, "You're a fucking demon."

She shrugged. "I know. Hey, get your legs back up in the air so I can fuck you again."

Resentfully, he lifted his legs up, only to be met at once with a sharp crack of the switch across his ass cheeks. He yelped at that, she just let out a hearty cackle as she climbed back up on the bed behind him. She positioned her cock against his blown open hole and slid it in easily to the base all at once.

"Ohhhh fuck," he groaned.

"Ohhh, you dumb little skank," she gloated, "you didn't really think I'd let you out of those handcuffs easily, did you? Nah, you're in for the long haul now you little bitch."

The hours ground by, afternoon faded into night, and she continued fucking him, kept finding ways to hurt him. When she came too many times and her dick went soft, she grabbed a huge dildo and mashed it into his hole until she could get hard again. Dylan soon lost track of how many times she'd made him cum, but it didn't take long before his urethra was too battered and tender for it to not burn when the semen came out of him again. She had told him she'd let him go once they were even in number of orgasms, but she seemed always careful to squeeze another cum out of him before she let herself climax again.

Night crawled by, and for a long time Dylan expected that she'd get tired at some point and have to go to sleep, and mercifully let him sleep. No luck; eventually he noticed her reaching under the bed for a can of energy drink to take a sip. When she saw him looking at the drink she held it up, "Hey, you want some?"

He shook his head.

"Well I'd like you to have some anyway." She held it in front of his face; he refused to open his mouth for it, so she pinched his nostrils shut and, when his mouth opened for air, poured it in until it was on the verge of spilling out. "Swallow it," she said, and when he didn't her voice dropped to a growl, "Swallow it!" So he did. "Thanks babe," she said, "I'd just hate for you to miss out on any of," she reached down and grabbed his already sore nipple, giving it a painful twist.

"OW!"

"The fun." Her eyes flashed at him.

Night became day, and she showed no signs of tiring. It was insane, no matter how long it stretched on, she never lost energy, always shot through with this fire, this unholy mania as she kept fucking him, kept breaking out all sorts of whips and paddles to torment him with. Probably the energy drink helped, but she was intermittently dosing him with the energy drink and he still felt like he might pass out if he got a moment's peace.

At some point during the day, probably around noon, Rose called Carlo's Pizza for delivery, pizza and wings. When the food arrived, she didn't let him have any, just dangled the wings over his mouth one by one, just out of reach, watching him him strain for a bite, even just a lick, he was so hungry, hadn't eaten in close to twenty-four hours now, his stomach was gurgling... and then one by one she took the wings away. Holding the wing by the tip, she slid it in and out of her mouth, sucking on it and moaning, in what was clearly supposed to be a pantomime of fellatio. So cartoonish, and yet... his abused dick, which had gone soft, started to get hard again at the sight.

"Please," he begged, "just let me have something to eat."

"Oh no I can't do that," she said, "cause I'm not done with you yet. I give you food, it'll turn into a nasty surprise for me down there, you know." She tossed the chicken bone aside and climbed back on the bed, and in a much-too-fast motion drove her cock into him.

"Oh God," he whimpered.

"Hmmmm fuck yeah," she murmured.

The sun was starting to go down again when Rose came inside him for the last time, the telltale rough convulsive thrusts that signaled her orgasm slowed to a stop and Rose at last seemed positively exhausted. She pulled out of him, letting the semen she'd just pumped into him spill out onto the bed. "Man. This was really something, huh?"

"Unhhh," Dolly grunted.

"By my count, you're at 22 orgasms, and that was number 21 for me, does that sound right?"

"Sure, whatever." He had long since lost count, so tired, so hungry, so exhausted... he couldn't reconstruct a series of events with a gun to his head now, he just remembered an unending series of tortures dealt by her fingers and nails and teeth and whips and dildos, and above all else her cock always boring into him.

"Well that's fine," Rose murmured, "we'll call it even." She crawled up toward the head of the bed, grabbed the key to the handcuffs off her bedside table and unlocked them; he sat up, moved his arms around just for the pleasure of doing it. He moved to stand up but Rose hooked an arm around his waist and pulled him back down onto the bed.

"No no no, Dolly, I wanna sleep next to you in my bed. Doesn't that sound good?" She lay down beside him, wrapping her arms around him to trap him as her little spoon.

He sighed. "Please let me go home."

"Ohhh, but I'd be lonely without you hon," and she planted a kiss on his cheek. "God, I'm exhausted, but this was fucking great, huh?"

"I don't feel like a human being anymore," Dylan moaned.

"Haha, nice." Another kiss on the cheek. "I love you Dolly."

"This isn't love," he said in this flat, empty, exhausted tone. "Whatever you call this, it isn't love."

"Well," Rose shot back, "it's what I got." She shifted herself on the bed behind him slightly. "Good night sweetie."

Soon she was asleep. Not much later, Dylan passed out himself.

It was light again when he woke. He blinked a few times, and adjusted himself on the bed. Fuck, everything hurt, stiff all over, sore all over. Rose was gone, he could tell. He was hopelessly groggy, he wanted to keep laying there in bed, but... he could smell breakfast cooking. And he was still deliriously hungry. He pulled himself up to a seated position (ow) and looked around the room for his clothes. Once he located them, he stood up (ow), bent down to pick up his briefs (ow) and gingerly pulled them up around his waist. He took a good look at his chest now, a canvas of bruises and scabbed over cuts, every inch of him tender to the touch. He reached a hand up to feel his cheek where she'd bitten him; it also felt scabbed over now. He wondered if it was going to scar.

He put the rest of his clothes on and stumbled down the stairs, compelled by the smell of breakfast. First person he saw when he stepped out onto the main floor was the new boy (Nicky?) dressed in a French maid outfit, on his hands and knees on the tile floor, scrubbing with a sponge, bucket of soapy water next to him. Nicky glanced up at Dylan, and shot him a pitying look. "Hey, you okay?" he asked.

Dylan stepped on Nicky's hand hard, then kicked his bucket over.

"Asshole," he heard Nicky mutter as he trudged into the living room.

On the couch, Ganza and Iris had a young man over their laps; he was naked from the waist down but wearing a Carlo's Pizza shirt. Ganza was grabbing the pizza boy's straw-colored hair with both hands, holding his head in place while she shoved her cock deep into his throat; Iris, meanwhile, had his cock clamped between her thighs, and was roughly double-fingering his ass with her index and middle finger.

Well, Dylan thought grimly, that's what you get when you deliver pizza to Sodom House.

It was Iris that looked up at Dylan as he walked by toward the kitchen. "Morning cutie!" she said with a bright grin.

"Is, uh... who's making food in there?" Dylan muttered.

"Oh, it's Rose!" Iris said. "She never cooks, but she came down this morning, like, so bubbly, I haven't seen her like that in a long time." She narrowed her eyes at Dylan and shot him a smug grin. "What did you do to her mister?"

"Not much," Dylan grunted, and kept trudging toward the kitchen.

When he stepped into the kitchen, Rose was standing over the stove, switching between stirring the three skillets she had going simultaneously, doing a little dance and singing to herself. "He's got that boyish look that I like in a man/ I am an architect I'm drawing up the plans... Oh! Morning Dolly!" She turned her head toward him, big giddy grin on her face, a glow in her dazzling green eyes... Dylan could almost forget how mad he was at her, as much as she'd just hurt him it had some effect to have a woman looking at him like that.

She spent a few moments just drinking in the sight of him, before remembering the stove and turning back to it. "Should be ready soon!" she said brightly.

"Mm." Dylan shuffled over to the table and sat down.

"Gawd, yesterday was magical, wasn't it?" Rose gushed.

"Mm."

"You made me a happy woman, you know that? Gawd, that was... just, heaven. Heaven is a bed, and a boy, and a pair of handcuffs. And if it's not I'm not going. Heh." She glanced behind her at him to shoot him an adoring look. "I'll just hang around on Earth and haunt your ass."

"Mm."

"But so I thought I'd do something nice, make you a big breakfast, since we worked up such an appetite."

"You starved me for a full day, so, yeah," he muttered.

"Scrambled eggs and sausages and hash browns," she went on, "and they should be about ready..."

Soon she had the food piled on a plate in front of him. "These hash browns are, uh, black," Dylan said.

She nodded eagerly. "Nice and crispy."

He sighed and put a forkful in his mouth. They were edible, technically. He wolfed them down in seconds and moved on to the sausage.

"These are good!" he said.

She beamed at that. She was just standing there, just... watching him eat.

"But yeah, that was incredible, we must do it again some time. Maybe..." she looked at him hopefully, "we could go up again when you're done eating? Maybe dress you in something pretty and then rip it up, do your face up and then ruin it?"

He sighed. "Got homework, wanna sleep in my own bed..."

"Ugh, homework." She did a jerking off gesture in the air. "So, what, you wanna graduate, you want good grades, you think it'll help your career?" She sidled behind him and started rubbing his back. "You know I've got money, right? You could just be my little pet, my little plaything, for the rest of your life, never have to worry about any of that. Doesn't that sound nice? Come up with me again sweetie, let me cuff you again."

Dylan swallowed a forkful of egg. God they were dry. "I think another day like that might kill me."

She leaned down to kiss the top of his head. "Don't worry, I won't let you die."

"Kay," he muttered. "Rose..."

"Yes Dolly?" She seemed so eager.

"That was fucking torture, what you did. You... you get that, right?"

"Ohhhh, I know baby," she leaned down to drape her arms over his chest. "What can I say? I love to see your face when you're in pain. But I have to think you kind of like it, too. Otherwise why would you still be thinking about me? Otherwise why would you come back? Hmmm..." she planted a kiss on his cheek, "I could really spoil you between the tortures if you'd let me."

Dylan glanced at the dry eggs on his plate. "Spoil me, huh?" He shook his head. "Look, I was confused before. It was screwing with my head, the idea I had been feminized. Now that I know that was bullshit... I have to be a man. Can't let a bitch spoil me, certainly can't take cocks up my ass anymore."

"Yeah yeah," Rose said, sounding untroubled. "You'll be back, regardless. And if you take too long, well," she pulled herself to a standing position and ruffled his hair, "I've still got the videos you don't want released, don't I?"

Dylan closed his eyes and shook his head. "Please don't do that. Just let me go."

"No chance. Anyway, I doubt it'll come to that." He opened his eyes and saw that she was grinning smugly at him. "You're hooked. See, you think it'll be easier to step away from me now that you know I haven't literally feminized your brain, but like, I've still changed you sweetheart. I've ruined you for other women, you'll never have a girl besides me again."

The prospect of that being true shook Dylan to the core, but he played it cool. "Bullshit," he said airily, "I could get another girl by the end of the week, no problem."

"Wanna bet?" Rose shot back with this delighted curious grin on her face.

Dylan looked up at her warily. He remembered what Ganza had said about Rose liking bets. "Yes," he said. "If I can lay another girl, a, you know, girl without a dick-"

Rose snorted. "Just made it harder on yourself."

"-By the end of the week," Dylan continued, undeterred, "then you have to delete your tapes of us and never bother me again."

"Yeah yeah," Rose said, "if I do that, you'll still come crawling back eventually anyway."